Scor-pal Design Team Call
Wanted: Designers for Scor-pal who are interested in actively promoting Scor-pal through creative projects in various online galleries, blogs, and social media sites.
We are looking for a wide variety of creative styles including Vintage, Mixed Media, Clean and Simple, Stamping, Coloring, Scrapbooking, etc.
What we’re looking for:
· Creative use of Scor-pal products
· Active blog and at least one current online gallery-- featuring Scor-pal compatible projects
· Actively involved in social media sites such as Pinterest and Facebook
· Twitter and YouTube a plus
· Good photography and well detailed step outs
· Attention to detail
· Ability to meet assignment deadlines
· Publication experience a plus but not required
· No conflict of interests or relationships with competing companies which produce scoring boards or other similar products.
· Participation in all cross promotional weeks. (typically 2-3 per month) Projects will include step out photos and instructions, links to all Scor-pal and cross promotional products used and at least one post on personal blog promoting each event.
· Maximum of one assigned written or video tutorial per quarter.
· Participation on Scor-pal forum/gallery at Splitcoast Stampers and Scor-pal Facebook page.
· Occasional projects for publication and promotion use as requested.
· Initial designer package to include Scor-pal branded tools and a variety of Scor-Tape adhesives.
· Scor-Tape replenishment sent quarterly
· New Scor-pal branded tools and products upon release.
· Product from our promotional partners to be used for cross promotional projects
· Financial compensation, including postage costs, for projects requested by Scor-pal for use in print publications, trade shows or other promotions in which the physical project is needed. (Online projects will be compensated through physical product as stated above)
· Designer discount on any non Scor-pal branded products or additional Scor-pal products sold on the Scor-pal website.
Create a project using Scor-pal products keeping in mind the “What we’re looking for” section above. Post a step by step tutorial showing how you created your project on your blog. Send a link to that post and the following information with the subject line “Scor-pal Application” to ScorpalMedia@gmail.com
Links to any galleries or social media sites in which you are active
Any information you would like to share about design team experience, publications etc.
Deadline to apply is Monday, September 10, 2012.
Selected applicants will be notified no later than Monday, Sept 17
Term for selected applicants will run October 1, 2012 to September 30, 2013
Open to US and Canadian residents.
So many of you are so talented and creative with your Scor-Pal Projects. Do come join the team, the gals are wonderful, a real fun group. Yes of course this call is open to our male counterparts, they craft too.
I don't blog, but I do youtube. I just got my own camera so I'll be putting up new projects after we get back from WA DC later this month.
|All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:08 PM.|