10-11-2012, 11:57 AM
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Hugging a golden and stamping' in PA
October Release VSD Challenge #4
Hello sweet friends...I hope you are enjoying our October Release festivities! Are you starting to get in the Christmas Spirit yet? Cathy here with our next challenge! I just love the sparkle of the Christmas season...Tinsel, Christmas lights, the moonlit snow...So your next challenge is to make your card or project Sparkle! You must use glitter or glitter glue somewhere on your project.
My sparkly sample and Monika's are attached below!
See the whole sparkly gallery HERE !
Ready to play along? Here are some important details:
- Use the keyword SNSSOCT12RP4
when uploading to the gallery
- You don't have to use a Sweet 'n Sassy image to play (but if you do, add one of our keywords, too!)
- You'll have until Monday, October 17th at midnight EST to play along in any of our October VSD challenges. We will draw 3 winners from the challenge players (all of the challenges lumped into one, so you get more chances for each challenge you enter) who will win a $15 credit to Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps!
- You are welcome to combine challenges, but you are only eligible to win one prize.
- The winners will be posted on Tuesday, October 18th in our SCS forum