Welcome to another challenge for our July Release Virtual stamp day! Jessica here with the 4th challenge of our day: a Product challenge.
My challenge is to use your die cuts with patterned papers. To 'up' the challenge a bit more, it would be awesome to see you then STAMP on the patterned paper die cuts too! (not necessary though for the challenge)
Feel free to create cards, tags, scrapbook pages, or any 3D items for your submission. Please upload your card to SCS using the tag: SNSSJUL12RP04
Here's my first sample using the new Dream Big
stamp set along with one of our new decorative dies
from this release:
Here's another sample (using the new Words of Jesus
& Decorative Frame Toppers
stamp sets with our new decorative plaque dies
See the whole challenge gallery: SNSSJUL12RP04
Ready to play along? Here are some important details:
- Use the keyword SNSSJUL12RP04
when uploading to the gallery
- You don't have to use a Sweet 'n Sassy image to play (but if you do, add one of our keywords, too!)
- You'll have until Friday, July 13 at 3:00 PM EST to play along in any of our release day challenges.
- Each separate project will get you one chance to win the clear stamp set of your choice from the release. If you have a chance to play along with the challenges AND can upload your project to your SCS gallery by 10:00 PM EST today (Monday, July 9), you'll get an extra chance to win a clear stamp set from the release! AND, as if that wasn't enough chances, if you use any Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps clear stamp set or digi stamp, you'll get another chance to win!
- You are welcome to combine challenges, but you are only eligible to win one prize.