In the Forums

Register

Today's Posts

Search


Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter





Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads


 
Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2012, 05:51 PM   #121
Stazon Splitcoast
 
2CuteCats's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: west central MN
Posts: 13,634
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tryingtofindtime View Post
this weekend I got all the bonus card recipe done! I hope you all like them!
Of course we will like them! Silly girl!
__________________
Roxane
BRAK Member
I Thessalonians 5:16-18: Rejoice always, Pray without ceasing. Give thanks in all circumstances for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
2CuteCats is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-20-2012, 11:20 AM   #122
Insane Embellisher
 
Quilling_Queen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Etna, NY
Posts: 774
Default

Good time to do some research on comfort food. As of 1pm yesterday, my family has official made me sick!!! Why is it that moms comfort everyone else, but if mom gets sick, oh well?

I'm getting a late start on my Comfort Food recipe swap, I mixed it up with another recipe swap that I had due in November... It will be done thought and postal by Tuesday at the latest...
__________________
Heather Marshall
Fingerlakes NY Get Together June 21st, 2014
Card Mix Swap Thinking Of You Swap Spring Get Together - Syracuse
Life's A Beach Swap Red, White & Blue Swap Celebrate Summer Swap
Fingerlakes Get Together It's All Good Duck Tape Challenge Swap
Caffeinated Swap Favorite "Feel Good" Movie Card & Tags
Camping In The Forest Swap Summer WS/PB Swap
Quilling_Queen is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-20-2012, 12:44 PM   #123
Stampin' Fool
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Venice, Florida
Posts: 1,669
Default

Wow Heather. No wonder you got confused. I could never keep things straight if I were in as many swaps as you are!

Hope you feel better soon!
__________________
I support Operation Write Home

Cards Kits for Everyting Swap
lois577 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-20-2012, 01:26 PM   #124
Insane Embellisher
 
Quilling_Queen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Etna, NY
Posts: 774
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lois577 View Post
Wow Heather. No wonder you got confused. I could never keep things straight if I were in as many swaps as you are!

Hope you feel better soon!
LOL I have a very detailed binder that I have up until now, kept straight. It has a column for when it is done, postal, and the swaps are color coordinated for what needs to be done first, second & third. Behind the detailed list is the actual print out of each one of the swaps that has listed when it is due and how many. I'm addicted to the forum and keep finding amazing swaps that I can't pass up. My siggy doesn't even show which swaps are 2 or more spots either LOL
__________________
Heather Marshall
Fingerlakes NY Get Together June 21st, 2014
Card Mix Swap Thinking Of You Swap Spring Get Together - Syracuse
Life's A Beach Swap Red, White & Blue Swap Celebrate Summer Swap
Fingerlakes Get Together It's All Good Duck Tape Challenge Swap
Caffeinated Swap Favorite "Feel Good" Movie Card & Tags
Camping In The Forest Swap Summer WS/PB Swap

Last edited by Quilling_Queen; 09-25-2012 at 11:27 AM..
Quilling_Queen is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-21-2012, 02:54 PM   #125
Compulsive Stamper
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Chase City, Virginia
Posts: 26
Default

Hello Kristyn,

My recipe cards were mailed today. Let me know when you received them. Thanks.

Linda
balmerborn is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-24-2012, 06:47 PM   #126
Matboard Maniac
 
MBOSS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Crafting in the Delaware Valley
Posts: 202
Default

My swap is going postal in the am. Thanks!
__________________
MBOSS
MBOSS is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-25-2012, 11:16 AM   #127
Hardware Hotshot
 
tryingtofindtime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Lafayette, GA
Posts: 4,722
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabian77 View Post
Sent today. Hope it gets to you ok
I got your cards. Very nice!! they arrived safe and sound. I think they came yesterday...although all my days seem to running together.
__________________
Kristyn
tryingtofindtime is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-25-2012, 11:16 AM   #128
Hardware Hotshot
 
tryingtofindtime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Lafayette, GA
Posts: 4,722
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2CuteCats View Post
Of course we will like them! Silly girl!
thanks! hey it's a freebie...you can't be too picky right?! LOL
__________________
Kristyn
tryingtofindtime is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-25-2012, 11:19 AM   #129
Hardware Hotshot
 
tryingtofindtime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Lafayette, GA
Posts: 4,722
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quilling_Queen View Post
Good time to do some research on comfort food. As of 1pm yesterday, my family has official made me sick!!! Why is it that moms comfort everyone else, but if mom gets sick, oh well?

I'm getting a late start on my Comfort Food recipe swap, I mixed it up with another recipe swap that I had due in November... It will be done thought and postal by Tuesday at the latest...
oh i see you are in the A-Z recipe swap...I did one of those last year...It was a lot of fun...but a ton of work too..but I was so happy with all my recipes..I might have to go check that one out.....I wonder who's hosting this year..I better just go and look myself.


I hope you are feeling better soon....maybe the thought of comfort food will make you feel better?
__________________
Kristyn
tryingtofindtime is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-25-2012, 11:20 AM   #130
Hardware Hotshot
 
tryingtofindtime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Lafayette, GA
Posts: 4,722
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by balmerborn View Post
Hello Kristyn,

My recipe cards were mailed today. Let me know when you received them. Thanks.

Linda
I got them! Great Job.
__________________
Kristyn
tryingtofindtime is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-25-2012, 11:21 AM   #131
Hardware Hotshot
 
tryingtofindtime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Lafayette, GA
Posts: 4,722
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBOSS View Post
My swap is going postal in the am. Thanks!
sounds great. I will let you know when they arrive.
__________________
Kristyn
tryingtofindtime is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-25-2012, 11:22 AM   #132
Hardware Hotshot
 
tryingtofindtime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Lafayette, GA
Posts: 4,722
Default

Lindac007-I just wanted to you know I rec'd your package yesterday...I think...no pretty sure. great job!
__________________
Kristyn
tryingtofindtime is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-25-2012, 11:26 AM   #133
Hardware Hotshot
 
tryingtofindtime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Lafayette, GA
Posts: 4,722
Default

so I think I'm all caught up on this swap....sorry I've been MIA this week...it was another week of after work activities....then Saturday morning my DH was hit by a SUV on his motorcycle (he's ok, just bruised up), then yesterday I find that my stove isn't working. So this evening project is to see why my stove has no power. I'm hoping the outlet went bad and not the stove!! ugh...can anything else go wrong...oh wait...I take that back...I didn't say that!! my poor little brain is on overload right now!! so please forgive me if I'm not on much. I will be sending out PM to everyone who I have not gotten cards from as a reminder we are only a week and a 1/2 out! can you believe it will be OCT in 6 days!!! ACK!!! where did this month go!!

ok off to get everyone else caught up now too! before I have to get back to work at work.
__________________
Kristyn
tryingtofindtime is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-25-2012, 11:31 AM   #134
Insane Embellisher
 
Quilling_Queen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Etna, NY
Posts: 774
Default

Sorry to hear about your stove. I'm dealing with a broken dryer. I was goign to go through a rent to own place because it is only $16 per week... Then I realized what a mark up they were getting... Same size dryer on sale at KMart for $416 and the Rent to Own place wants to charge me $1200 by making payments...

Just wanted to let you know that my swap is postal.

DC# 0312 1430 0001 6341 6874

Thanks
__________________
Heather Marshall
Fingerlakes NY Get Together June 21st, 2014
Card Mix Swap Thinking Of You Swap Spring Get Together - Syracuse
Life's A Beach Swap Red, White & Blue Swap Celebrate Summer Swap
Fingerlakes Get Together It's All Good Duck Tape Challenge Swap
Caffeinated Swap Favorite "Feel Good" Movie Card & Tags
Camping In The Forest Swap Summer WS/PB Swap
Quilling_Queen is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-25-2012, 01:03 PM   #135
Hardware Hotshot
 
tryingtofindtime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Lafayette, GA
Posts: 4,722
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quilling_Queen View Post
Sorry to hear about your stove. I'm dealing with a broken dryer. I was goign to go through a rent to own place because it is only $16 per week... Then I realized what a mark up they were getting... Same size dryer on sale at KMart for $416 and the Rent to Own place wants to charge me $1200 by making payments...

Just wanted to let you know that my swap is postal.

DC# 0312 1430 0001 6341 6874

Thanks
sounds great...I will let you know when you they arrive.

my stove new was $1,000- $1,200.00 new and I got it 6 years ago. didn't get an extended warrenty, ugh...so I couldn't dream of what rent to own place would charge me...I've done other stuff at those places just cuz it was the only way i could afford what i wanted. I don't know how to save! so I'm hoping I don't have to go stove shopping anytime soon.
__________________
Kristyn
tryingtofindtime is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-25-2012, 05:43 PM   #136
Hardware Hotshot
 
tryingtofindtime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Lafayette, GA
Posts: 4,722
Default

so my stove is official broken....I looked closer at it when I got home and I found black soot on the back of the stove under the knobs. so it looks like it caught fire at some pint when we weren't home. so I unscrewed two bolts and went to lift the top off and fire shot out at me and wires looked burnt!!! I'm sooo sad! I looked at fridgadare to see what it's going to cost me to replace it with the same stove....$1500.00!!!! ACK!! i really don't remember paying that much for it when i bought it. so anyone got any good mircowave recipes? or toaster oven recipes?
__________________
Kristyn
tryingtofindtime is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-26-2012, 12:34 AM   #137
Die Cut Diva
 
Stamperamma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Ottawa, ON. Canada
Posts: 3,980
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tryingtofindtime View Post
so my stove is official broken....I looked closer at it when I got home and I found black soot on the back of the stove under the knobs. so it looks like it caught fire at some pint when we weren't home. so I unscrewed two bolts and went to lift the top off and fire shot out at me and wires looked burnt!!! I'm sooo sad! I looked at fridgadare to see what it's going to cost me to replace it with the same stove....$1500.00!!!! ACK!! i really don't remember paying that much for it when i bought it. so anyone got any good mircowave recipes? or toaster oven recipes?
OMG How old is your stove? What you are talking about is electrical. I would look to see if that is covered by the company. Stoves should not start on fire. Ever.

On an up note I have some fabulous recipes for a slow cooker if you want.

Dea
Stamperamma is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-26-2012, 01:25 PM   #138
Stampin' Fool
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Venice, Florida
Posts: 1,669
Default

Wow, I agree with Dea. That's too big of an investment to just let it go. Isn't there any possibility of getting it fixed? I know how much you loved (and used) that oven.
__________________
I support Operation Write Home

Cards Kits for Everyting Swap
lois577 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-26-2012, 05:22 PM   #139
Stazon Splitcoast
 
2CuteCats's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: west central MN
Posts: 13,634
Default

Kristyn, I mailed mine today!
__________________
Roxane
BRAK Member
I Thessalonians 5:16-18: Rejoice always, Pray without ceasing. Give thanks in all circumstances for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
2CuteCats is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-27-2012, 05:25 PM   #140
Hardware Hotshot
 
tryingtofindtime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Lafayette, GA
Posts: 4,722
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lois577 View Post
Wow, I agree with Dea. That's too big of an investment to just let it go. Isn't there any possibility of getting it fixed? I know how much you loved (and used) that oven.
it's only 6 years old.

the fire was in the wiring somewhere's. it's hard to tell exactly where it come from. but from what I can see it'd be a new wiring harness and there's this other wire that's not in the harness. i think that's the wire that started the fire.

I was actually thinking of seeing if I can take it apart and replace the wires...but I haven't looked into it yet to see what the harness would cost. I've now wrapped my brain around the challange of not cooking with a stove....so far I've done good. but it's only been two days. I have a microwave, a toaster oven, a camp grill, and a crock pot. my new goal is to embrace using these appliances! Down with a stove....who needs one anyway!!! i miss my stove...I did love that stove. I still might try to fix it myself....i'm pretty handy ya know...just don't have the time right now to think about it...too much other crazyness going on. it's on my list of things to do.
__________________
Kristyn
tryingtofindtime is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-27-2012, 05:26 PM   #141
Hardware Hotshot
 
tryingtofindtime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Lafayette, GA
Posts: 4,722
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2CuteCats View Post
Kristyn, I mailed mine today!
Sweet!!! I'll let you know when they get here. I can't wait to see them.
__________________
Kristyn
tryingtofindtime is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-27-2012, 05:28 PM   #142
Hardware Hotshot
 
tryingtofindtime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Lafayette, GA
Posts: 4,722
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stamperamma View Post
OMG How old is your stove? What you are talking about is electrical. I would look to see if that is covered by the company. Stoves should not start on fire. Ever.

On an up note I have some fabulous recipes for a slow cooker if you want.

Dea
this might be the theme to my next recipe swap!
__________________
Kristyn
tryingtofindtime is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-27-2012, 08:00 PM   #143
Stampin' Fool
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Venice, Florida
Posts: 1,669
Default

I love my crockpot like you love your oven. lol I'm always looking for new CP recipes. Count me in!!
__________________
I support Operation Write Home

Cards Kits for Everyting Swap
lois577 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-28-2012, 02:46 PM   #144
Hardware Hotshot
 
tryingtofindtime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Lafayette, GA
Posts: 4,722
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lois577 View Post
I love my crockpot like you love your oven. lol I'm always looking for new CP recipes. Count me in!!
I think you can never have enough crock pot recipes
__________________
Kristyn
tryingtofindtime is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-29-2012, 08:12 AM   #145
Stazon Splitcoast
 
2CuteCats's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: west central MN
Posts: 13,634
Default

Good morning everyone! Happy Saturday!
I have cleaning to do today - lots of it. Then a birthday party for someone in our church and then hopefully do some stamping.
It's supposed to get hot here which I am definitely not looking forward to. May have to turn on the air.
Have a great day!

BTW mailed my Comfort cards Wednesday. Haven't done the Christmas card swap so will mail that separately. Going work on them this weekend.
__________________
Roxane
BRAK Member
I Thessalonians 5:16-18: Rejoice always, Pray without ceasing. Give thanks in all circumstances for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
2CuteCats is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-29-2012, 10:25 AM   #146
Hardware Hotshot
 
tryingtofindtime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Lafayette, GA
Posts: 4,722
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2CuteCats View Post
Good morning everyone! Happy Saturday!
I have cleaning to do today - lots of it. Then a birthday party for someone in our church and then hopefully do some stamping.
It's supposed to get hot here which I am definitely not looking forward to. May have to turn on the air.
Have a great day!

BTW mailed my Comfort cards Wednesday. Haven't done the Christmas card swap so will mail that separately. Going work on them this weekend.
Roxane-done't work to hard on your cleaning! have fund at the birthday Party!

and BTW-your cards came today! very cute. one questions...so after you make the mix what's the ratio of mix to water to make a cup?
__________________
Kristyn
tryingtofindtime is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-29-2012, 10:26 AM   #147
Hardware Hotshot
 
tryingtofindtime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Lafayette, GA
Posts: 4,722
Default

quilling queen-heather-Your package arrived today too. how cute are those!! love the pictures you added to the bottom of the cards.
__________________
Kristyn
tryingtofindtime is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-29-2012, 04:10 PM   #148
Stazon Splitcoast
 
2CuteCats's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: west central MN
Posts: 13,634
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tryingtofindtime View Post
Roxane-done't work to hard on your cleaning! have fund at the birthday Party!

and BTW-your cards came today! very cute. one questions...so after you make the mix what's the ratio of mix to water to make a cup?
Well, I guess I just do it to taste. Maybe like 3 heaping Tbsp. to 12 ounces of water.

I really wanted to make cards for another spot. That's why I kept it so long after getting them done, but I just never got the time.
__________________
Roxane
BRAK Member
I Thessalonians 5:16-18: Rejoice always, Pray without ceasing. Give thanks in all circumstances for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
2CuteCats is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-29-2012, 08:09 PM   #149
Die Cut Diva
 
lindac007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 3,272
Send a message via Yahoo to lindac007
Default

There is a crock pot/slow cooker receipe swap going right now!!!!!!! I'm actually hosting it been posted several weeks lots room still and we has some awesome recipes started PLEASE come join me tryingtofindtime, lois577 we would love to add couple more good cooks to the batch. It's here at SCS in recipes with a 10/25 due date!!!!!! in time for holidays. Only need 6 recipes to spot and 4 other ladies plus me are already in there with 2 spots each. Anyone want some good crock pot recipes to give them more time to do other things while supper cooks?

also someone is sending in crock pot chocolate recipe!!!!!! yummy

Last edited by lindac007; 09-29-2012 at 08:14 PM..
lindac007 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-30-2012, 01:41 AM   #150
Die Cut Diva
 
Stamperamma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Ottawa, ON. Canada
Posts: 3,980
Default

Kristyn

I have to withdraw my name I appologies. I had planned on finishing them last weekend and mailing them but that did not happen, so I thought maybe I would have time this weekend but we having been installing patio stones in the front and side for the last three weekends, two weekends more than what we had hoped. Very sorry.

Dea
Stamperamma is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 10-01-2012, 02:15 PM   #151
Matboard Maniac
 
MBOSS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Crafting in the Delaware Valley
Posts: 202
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tryingtofindtime View Post
sounds great. I will let you know when they arrive.
HiKrystyn did my swap arrive.
__________________
MBOSS
MBOSS is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 10-01-2012, 04:46 PM   #152
Hardware Hotshot
 
tryingtofindtime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Lafayette, GA
Posts: 4,722
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindac007 View Post
There is a crock pot/slow cooker receipe swap going right now!!!!!!! I'm actually hosting it been posted several weeks lots room still and we has some awesome recipes started PLEASE come join me tryingtofindtime, lois577 we would love to add couple more good cooks to the batch. It's here at SCS in recipes with a 10/25 due date!!!!!! in time for holidays. Only need 6 recipes to spot and 4 other ladies plus me are already in there with 2 spots each. Anyone want some good crock pot recipes to give them more time to do other things while supper cooks?

also someone is sending in crock pot chocolate recipe!!!!!! yummy

Hey linda I'll have to go check it out. If you let me sign up at the last minute...Let me see what I can come up with. with a deadline of this month, I'll have to make before I sign up, that way I don't flake out. Not sure what lies ahead in this month.
__________________
Kristyn
tryingtofindtime is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 10-01-2012, 04:47 PM   #153
Hardware Hotshot
 
tryingtofindtime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Lafayette, GA
Posts: 4,722
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stamperamma View Post
Kristyn

I have to withdraw my name I appologies. I had planned on finishing them last weekend and mailing them but that did not happen, so I thought maybe I would have time this weekend but we having been installing patio stones in the front and side for the last three weekends, two weekends more than what we had hoped. Very sorry.

Dea
Dea- No worries...I totally understand....and thanks for sharing the crock pot recipes!
__________________
Kristyn
tryingtofindtime is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 10-01-2012, 04:48 PM   #154
Hardware Hotshot
 
tryingtofindtime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Lafayette, GA
Posts: 4,722
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBOSS View Post
HiKrystyn did my swap arrive.
Yes it just arrived today. I love chicken and I love gravy so this sounds sooo delish!! some days I think everything should be smoothered in gravy!!
__________________
Kristyn
tryingtofindtime is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 10-02-2012, 09:44 AM   #155
Matboard Maniac
 
MBOSS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Crafting in the Delaware Valley
Posts: 202
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tryingtofindtime View Post
Yes it just arrived today. I love chicken and I love gravy so this sounds sooo delish!! some days I think everything should be smoothered in gravy!!
Lol...gravy is a crowd fav
__________________
MBOSS
MBOSS is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 10-02-2012, 05:05 PM   #156
Hardware Hotshot
 
tryingtofindtime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Lafayette, GA
Posts: 4,722
Default

no happy mail today
__________________
Kristyn
tryingtofindtime is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 10-02-2012, 05:35 PM   #157
Cardstock Collector
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Little Falls NY
Posts: 3
Default

Mine were sent Monday. can't wait...to see thanks
LF Stamper is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 10-02-2012, 06:52 PM   #158
Hardware Hotshot
 
tryingtofindtime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Lafayette, GA
Posts: 4,722
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LF Stamper View Post
Mine were sent Monday. can't wait...to see thanks
sounds great. I will let you know when they arrive.
__________________
Kristyn
tryingtofindtime is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 10-03-2012, 05:05 AM   #159
Stazon Splitcoast
 
2CuteCats's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: west central MN
Posts: 13,634
Default

I am so looking forward to getting these back!
__________________
Roxane
BRAK Member
I Thessalonians 5:16-18: Rejoice always, Pray without ceasing. Give thanks in all circumstances for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
2CuteCats is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 10-03-2012, 02:31 PM   #160
Stampin' Fool
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Venice, Florida
Posts: 1,669
Default

Mine went postal this morning in a priority mail box, so hopefully they will arrive on time.
__________________
I support Operation Write Home

Cards Kits for Everyting Swap
lois577 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Closed Thread





Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off