Okay ladies, I am going to just jump right on in and host a swap! I haven't been on here long, but have been in tons of scrapbooking swaps.
Here are the ins and outs of this new and exciting recipe swap!!
Living in south Texas affords me to live in the
sun and have fun!!! It's hot down here and we are always eating light, drinking those drinks with umbrellas and on the BBQ! So send me some lip smacking, tummy yummy, cool me down recipes!
The legal stuff!! hehehe
1) You must be over 13 years of age or older!!
2) 6 x 6 cardstock, 2 layers with embellishments, no stamping required unless, being a "stampaholic" you can't stop yourself! NVR on all supplies!
Also, please add your SCS name, given name and city/state somewhere on your wonderful creation. Years down the road, we want to remember you when we pull it out to make the recipe!
3) This will be done a little different...we will be spelling "FUN IN THE SUN IN TEXAS" and you will sign up using a letter in those words. (okay, "U" might be tough, so make up your own name for the recipe..hehehe) or just place a "U" before the real recipe name if you can't find a "U" recipe. The recipes can be entrees, salads, desserts, libations and sauces/ dips. Make sure you send me the name of your recipe when you sign up!
4) Quantity: 19 + 1 (you'll recieve yours back) I will make only 1 group for this swap, so sign up **early to make sure you receive some delicious recipes!
5) Due Date: In Texas by September 1, 2007 and all swaps will be mailed out on the 5th.
6) Packaging: Please send them in a zip-lock bag with your SCS and given name on it. Additionally, please send a SAML with your return address on it.
You may or may not use a padded envelope to mail these in...your choice.
7) Mailing Instructions: First Class or Priority, your choice! No meter strips. Please include sufficient amount of postage for the return of your goodies. Don't forget about the new postage rates!
When you are ready to mail them, please PM me for my address.
**Last but not least!! First 3 to sign up is a rotten egg!! Just kidding!! You'll receive a nice gift from me!! Now how's that for bribery??!!
Okay ladies..let's have some "FUN IN THE SUN IN TEXAS"!
Red Color = Received
Samauristamper wanted to do a cover, so I have added that to the swap.
Cover - Samauristamper/Abi
F - KraftyChic/Cherie/Frozen Chocolate Souffle
U - sevengrimms/Mary/"U All are going to love this BLT Salad"
N - craftybug/Cindy/Nice and Easy Vegetable Salad
I - annmic/Icebox Lemonade Pie
N - tntsmom/Navajo Tacos
T - Beckybal/Becky/Tex-Mex Salsa
H - gadget19/ Hot and Sassy Chili
E - adisneyfreak/Easy Taco Salad
S - KraftyChic/Cherie/Sea Breeze Martini
U - carlamadden/Udderly Yummy Holstein Cookies
N -martha marroquin/Nice & easy Guacamole!!!
I - Sandye Curry/sgc/"It's Five O'Clock Somewhere" Margaritas
N - Vanilla Bean/Nutty Parfaits
T - DasiyDude/'Truly Key Lime Pie Ice Cream'
E - rcmarroquin/Easy Blueberry Cream Cheese Tarts
X - gcczs/Cindy/Something X-cellent!
A - Stampinkinfolk/Judy/Amistad-Lets Go Boating! Munchies and Coolers
S - Beckybal/Becky/Supreme Pasta Salad