Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Queen For the Day Challenge (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/queen-day-challenge-f311/)
-   -   "Queen For The Day" Information (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/queen-day-challenge-f311/queen-day-information-t517543.html)

Anne Ryan 01-16-2011 12:03 PM

"Queen For The Day" Information

Queen For The Day Challenge

Everyone is welcome to join in this challenge.
There are no requirements.

Every Friday, a "Queen For The Day" is selected from amongst the SCS stamping community.

Weekly "Queens" are selected using the following criterion:

1. Stampers that frequently participate in SCS challenges
2. Stampers that leave supportive and encouraging comments
on fellow stampers' cards. (more than 2 or 3 words)

Guidelines:

QFTD challenge participants can select any number of cards to case from the "Queen's" gallery. There are no requirements as to how the card is to be changed or modified. It can be an identical card or a card that uses a similar image and/or design. Identifying the change made to the cased card is optional. The QFTD is not necessarily predicated on making specific changes to a card that is being cased as much as it to honor our selected "Queen" for her contributions to the SCS gallery and to acknowledge the supportive comments she makes on others' cards.

Come, join us in a fun challenge that honors a fellow stamper for her significant contributions to the SCS community, gallery and supportive comments she leaves for fellow stampers' art work.

snail 01-16-2011 04:55 PM

thanks for clarifying this, anne. i'm glad to have the opportunity to case a beauty without feeling obliged to make any changes to it.

marilynprestonn 01-17-2011 01:46 AM

Anne, so good to see you are back. I will try and remember to link this in the next Queen's thread, so the "newbies" will know what it's all about. I have already sent one here. Cool idea, you are DA BEST IN THE WEST!:p

JoBear2 01-17-2011 03:41 PM

Thank you so much for clarifying the deets of this Challenge - much appreciated! :)

resqbarbie 01-18-2011 05:44 AM

very cool, I never knew the details of this challenge! It's awesome!

stamp300 01-20-2011 03:46 PM

I may try this tonight if it's posted early enough. Welcome Back Anne.

_onnie!

hotwheels 01-20-2011 04:38 PM

Anne Are you the hostness of QFTD angin Or marilynprestonn? hotwheels

Anne Ryan 01-20-2011 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hotwheels (Post 17843773)
Anne Are you the hostness of QFTD angin Or marilynprestonn? hotwheels

Hi Linda:

For the month of January, our sweet stamper, Peggy, is this month's hostess. When February 1st rolls around, that's when I'll return to my post as the QFTD moderator.

stamp300 01-20-2011 08:54 PM

Here's my 1st QFTD challenge card: QFTD Butterflies for Pam by stamp300 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Congratulations Pam.

TrishG 06-28-2012 10:33 AM

By the way,
I hope everyone knows that ALL are welcome to participate in this challenge in whatever way they choose.

Please know that you can always contact me with questions or to nominate someone for Queen.

Hope you can come play along and have fun!