Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Queen For the Day Challenge (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/queen-day-challenge-f311/)
-   -   QFTD68... Our new Queen is... Rox71 (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/queen-day-challenge-f311/qftd68-our-new-queen-rox71-t532462.html)

TrishG 07-07-2011 08:47 PM

QFTD68... Our new Queen is... Rox71

Come one, come all! I know this might sound sketchy, but I don't think there's anyone here on Splitcoast who doesn't know this Queen. We need to lay out the red carpet and welcome this wonderful gal, Roxie! Of course Rox71 deserves this week's honour of being our Queen! Let's show her just how much we appreciate her.

Some ideas on how you might encourage and honour our fabulous Queen this week: Send her a Private Message, comment on the lovely cards in her gallery, post a message for her here on this thread, pick a card from her gallery to be inspired by and create a card for her. There are really “no rules”. You can play along with this challenge anytime. There is no deadline. Even if you don't know this week's Queen, come play along anyway. It's a great way to "get to know" each other!

Take a stroll through Roxie's wonderful gallery and admire her creativity.

{QFTD68 gallery}

EVERYONE is welcome to join in this challenge and give Roxie the Royal Treatment she deserves!

You can check out THIS THREAD if you need more information. If you have any other questions, please let me know.

TrishG 07-07-2011 08:48 PM

My cards for Roxie...

CAS Watermelon for Roxie by TrishG - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Lily for Queen Rox by TrishG - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stamp300 07-07-2011 08:48 PM

WOW! Thanks for posting & Congratulations Roxie...Always admire your cards.

101Airborne 07-07-2011 08:54 PM

Congratulations, Roxie, on being named the new QFTD this week. Off to browse your gallery, although I think I have many, many of your cards in my favs!

Here is my card. Enjoy your week, Roxie.

wendy2512 07-07-2011 09:01 PM

so cool...congrats

oH WOW SO COOL...CONGRATULATIONS ROXIE ....you DO deserve to be a queen...even more then a week...will be so fun carousing through your gallery..:0)

irishgreensue 07-07-2011 09:37 PM

Congratulations to dear Roxie as we celebrate your coronation as QFTD68!!! You are so sweet to provide us with so MANY sketches week after week, and so much inspiration comes from these - You are the Queen of Sketches too!! I hope to get some time this week to craft a card in your honor - Thanks for all you do in the hallowed halls of SCS!! You are the best!!

nancy littrell 07-07-2011 09:42 PM

OMG Trish.......what a FABULOUS choice! Roxie is not only one of the very MOST talented stampers on SCS, but is also dedicated to making us all much more creative stampers with her incredible Sketch Challenge forum. Week after Week.....in fact, Year after Year! Congratulations Roxie, you deserve this honor and much more :-) Your friend and fan, Nancy

etsdas 07-08-2011 03:21 AM

I, too, am a big fan! I hope you are around this week - I know you have been taking a little vacation for a while. I am off to see what I can find to case - your gallery has so much inspiration but I am not sure I can do justice to your lovely work!

n5stamper 07-08-2011 03:32 AM

Here is my LENDING A HELPING HAND.

Here is Roxy's SPRING DUCKIES.

MelodyGal 07-08-2011 03:54 AM

Congrats, Roxie! Great choice, Trish. Roxie is fabulous.

jandjccc 07-08-2011 04:16 AM

Great choice Trish. So wonderful to see Roxie as our queen this week. She so deserves this honor.

coffeestamper 07-08-2011 04:33 AM

Congrats Roxie, great choice Trish~ I am off to lacrosse tournament with my son but will be back next week to case one of your wonderful cards for qftd. hugs and enjoy~

hobbydujour 07-08-2011 04:45 AM

Wonderful, wonderful selection, Trish. Roxie is one of the mainstays of the daily challenges here on SCS..........AND she creates fantastic cards. WOW what a HUGE gallery!! Her comments are always treasured thoughts.

Congratulations, Roxie. Another gem in your crown!

BY THE WATER

momof5sons 07-08-2011 05:40 AM

What a wonderful choice for Queen Trish! Will be back to play after my Friday errands :)

dawnmercedes 07-08-2011 05:48 AM

I just head the news Roxie...you sure deserve it!!

vdutchr 07-08-2011 06:06 AM

Well how fabulous for Roxie!! I love her work and all her directions for different techniques! Good for you Rox!! Enjoy your week~

Rox71 07-08-2011 06:49 AM

Oh Wow! Thank you so much Trish for the honor, I will enjoy viewing all the cards!
Thank to everyone for the nice comments!!!

pam124 07-08-2011 07:02 AM

Now Rox is definitely deserving of royalship - Can't wait to dig in! Congrats Roxie

allee's 07-08-2011 07:56 AM

Congratulations, Roxie! What a delight to find you wearing the queen's crown this week!!

Here is my card created in your honor:

Summer Garden

etsdas 07-08-2011 08:00 AM

I had a chance to complete mine before the grandkids come for breakfast!

QFTD68 - Congrats Roxie by etsdas - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Clownmom 07-08-2011 08:26 AM

Congratulations to Queen Roxie! I'm surprised she hasn't been Queen already. Here's my card to honor her.

Center Step Pansy

Benzi 07-08-2011 09:13 AM

A big congrats to Roxie! I already have a card chosen to case but it will have to wait until next week. I have visitors this weekend.

Clownmom 07-08-2011 10:46 AM

I had to do another card for our queen.

Relax in the Summer.

carol_PA925 07-08-2011 11:56 AM

Huge congrats to you Roxie for being crowned our latest QFTD! You wear that crown quite well and I hope there are countless card tributes for you during the coming week!

I found this card in your gallery and made my version with changes....here.

~CA~ 07-08-2011 12:00 PM

What a tough act to follow! Roxie is amazing!! Thanks, Trish!

Honoring Queen Roxie (TSC0708, QFTD68) by MrsBoz - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jdmommy 07-08-2011 12:14 PM

For you, Roxie: Tall Pines

BarbieP 07-08-2011 12:28 PM

Congratulations, Roxie, on being QFTD. What a wonderful gallery you have - and I have many of your cards in my FAVS. This is one I chose to case today:

QFTD68 - CASing Roxie by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

wendy2512 07-08-2011 02:59 PM

congrats with a motoring birthday

...way to go roxie, I have been in and out of your gallery lots, but not through it all....so awesome, you are so great in so many kinds of cards, or styles...I have quite a few in my favs, but even more now...:0). here is my card...http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...&ppuser=275789

Reddyisco 07-08-2011 03:41 PM

Congratulations, Roxie....here's my card.

AnniePanda 07-08-2011 04:17 PM

Oh my goodness - Roxie's day!!! Yeah, I love her work!

MattsGirl 07-08-2011 07:01 PM

Wow, what a wonderful new Queen for the Day! Roxie, I thoroughly enjoyed going through your gallery...so many beautiful cards to choose from! Here is my card in honor of our new Queen Roxie!

QFTD68-Roxie! by MattsGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Luv Flowers 07-08-2011 07:52 PM

Congratulations Roxie!! You sure deserve to be our Queen. Enjoy your reign. Here's the card I did, QFTD68 - Queen Roxie... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blooms in a Box 07-08-2011 10:30 PM

Aaaaack! Roxie! How do we case Rox? Lol- what a wonderful choice. Rox, every week you provide tons of inspiration and encouragement. It may take me a while to case you- I will be lost for at least a day seeing all you have created. BIG hugs to you, Queen!

nwilliams6 07-09-2011 05:56 AM

Yea Roxie! I sent the crown Fed Ex - hope you got it in time. I had it checked out when I had it last week (I heard the rumors that Pamzi replaced all the jewels with plastic ones but that must not have been true as all were real) - it is in good shape as long as the carrier doesn't damage it. Have fun this week - I am off to gaze through my favorites and pick one out one of your beauties to case right away.

AnniePanda 07-09-2011 09:58 AM

I LOVE Roxie's creations! Now, when you check out her card that I chose and see my card, just remember I made do with what I had but was truly inspired by her card - I just didn't have the same stamp and size does matter!
My dragonfly card.

Shadow's Mom 07-09-2011 12:19 PM

Thanks, Trish! Fabulous choice!

Here's my card in honor of our queen, Roxie.

stampingfordummies 07-09-2011 01:31 PM

I don't know Roxie but I LOVE her. I have seen her around SCS. And I have already gallery gazed her before. I love her work, she is an artist to the MAX! Congrats Roxi on QFTD! You deserve it! I love all that you do!

Rox71 07-09-2011 03:03 PM

Thanks again everyone for the nice comments! I came to leave some love on the cards you made but the gallery seems be wonky today and I only see four in the challenge gallery so I better wait until it's fixed up so I don't miss anyone.

As for the work on the SC, like I told Trish...you're all worth it!!!

momof5sons 07-09-2011 07:46 PM

Wonderful choice, Trish...no one gives more to this community than does Roxie. Congratulations, Roxie and enjoy your reign. Here is my card to honor you:
QFTD68 For Queen Roxie by momof5sons - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein 07-10-2011 07:30 AM

Congrats Roxi, Here is the card I made to thank-you for all the things you do......
QFTD68 Thank-you by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers