Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Queen For the Day Challenge (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/queen-day-challenge-f311/)
-   -   QFTD67.... Our new Queen is... nwilliams6 (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/queen-day-challenge-f311/qftd67-our-new-queen-nwilliams6-t531853.html)

TrishG 06-30-2011 06:57 PM

QFTD67.... Our new Queen is... nwilliams6

Everybody MOOOOve on over so we can welcome in our new Queen. Nancy is this week's Queen so let's giddy up and get a MOOOOve on to give this cowgirl, aka nwilliams6, a week fit for a Queen.

Some ideas on how you might encourage and honour our fabulous Queen this week: Send her a Private Message, comment on the lovely cards in her gallery, post a message for her here on this thread, pick a card from her gallery to be inspired by and create a card for her. There are really “no rules”. You can play along with this challenge anytime. There is no deadline. Even if you don't know this week's Queen, come play along anyway. It's a great way to "get to know" each other!

Take a stroll through Nancy's wonderful gallery and admire her creativity.

{QFTD67 gallery}

EVERYONE is welcome to join in this challenge and give Nancy the Royal Treatment!

You can check out THIS THREAD if you need more information. If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Hope everyone has a fantastic summer!

TrishG 06-30-2011 06:58 PM

My cards for Nancy...

Baby Bird for Queen Nancy

Sweet Butterflies for Queen Nancy

Hope everyone has a fantastic week and has some fun with this challenge!

momof5sons 06-30-2011 07:16 PM

Whooooooooot! Whoot!!! Trish, I can't think of a better person to hand the crown to...wonderful choice! Congratulations, Queen Nancy enjoy your well-earned reign! Off to review her wonderful gallery...Will be back tomorrow with a CASE.

101Airborne 06-30-2011 08:02 PM

Trish - great choice. Nancy has an awesome gallery!

Nancy - congratulations - will be browsing your wonderfuly gallery to pick a card to CASE.

Clownmom 06-30-2011 08:18 PM

Congrats, Nancy! Wear your crown with pride. I'll be back in the morning to CASE one of your cards.

MattsGirl 06-30-2011 09:39 PM

They're Back! Nancy, I haven't had the pleasure yet, so I do apologize for putting you through this card..... but I just couldn't help myself! :) The hens have gotten their feathers on a purple truck this time....why purple, you ask......because THAT is the color for royalty, Dahling! This is what happens when I have entirely too much time on my hands...lol! Anyway, Congratulations Nancy....you have a lovely gallery!

Katie

Here is my card:

QFTD67-Loads of... by MattsGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hskelly 06-30-2011 09:39 PM

Congrats to Nancy - very well deserved honor! Here is my card.

MattsGirl 06-30-2011 09:41 PM

Oh, I almost forgot....Thank you to TrishG for a wonderful selection for Queen! I can't imagine how much work you put into this on a weekly basis but I am sure that the Queens love the honor and I have had a ton of fun doing this, so a big Thank You!!!

Katie

stamp300 07-01-2011 04:23 AM

Congratulations Nancy from one Queen to another, enjoy your reign.

Will CASE a card after work tonight.

Connie

Clownmom 07-01-2011 04:44 AM

Congratulations again, Nancy. I found a card in your wonderful gallery that I could CASE and use a new technique I just learned. Here it is:

Queen Nancy's Butterfly

Benzi 07-01-2011 05:11 AM

As I let out a big hooray! It's Nancy, a punchkateer pal, friend, and fellow Alabama girl. Nancy really deserves the crown for all her good work, comments, and fun around this place.
Good choice, Trish!!!
Nancy, I can't wait to case one of your cards. Not so sure I'll get it done today or even this weekend as hubby is taking a long weekend off work. We're going to be very busy today and out of town tomorrow. But, if I don't manage it today, I will get one cased very soon.
Have a royal good week, my friend!!!!

Holstein 07-01-2011 05:20 AM

Congratulations Queen Nancy!!! Enjoy your reign. Here QFTD67 Baby Card by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers is a card I cased

jdmommy 07-01-2011 05:39 AM

Congratulations Nancy! Great choice, Trish!! Here's mine:Country Music Day for Nancy by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

allee's 07-01-2011 05:54 AM

Congratulations, Nancy!! What a talented and worthy queen you are!!

Here is what you have inspired me to create today:

Just Peachy!

nancy littrell 07-01-2011 07:39 AM

WhooHoo......Congratulations Nancy :-) I just can not wait to play later today. You are going to have such a fun and well deserved week as "Queen Nancy" :-)

etsdas 07-01-2011 07:57 AM

Congratulations to the queen. I will have to try to get back later. We have family coming for the week end, I have some card orders to finish, and out internet is slower than....!
But I will want to check this out when I have a chance.
Happy 4th, everyone.

pam124 07-01-2011 08:28 AM

Oh, Trish, we love our lil' Nancy and I'm so excited that she is the chosen one. Now, if you can get Marie to hand over the crown, it will be official. CONGRATS Nancy and will play as soon as I can!

MaryR917 07-01-2011 08:31 AM

congrats nancy on being the newest qftd-loved looking through your gallery-enjoy your time in the spolight

here is my card

Luv Flowers 07-01-2011 09:58 AM

Congratulations Nancy!! I hope you enjoy your reign and feel special. Here is my card, QFTD67, Nancy - nwilliams6... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

yo sam 07-01-2011 10:44 AM

Congratulations, Nancy!!! Here's mine card made in your honor QFTD67 Congrats to Nancy by yo sam - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blooms in a Box 07-01-2011 11:17 AM

Aaaaaack! Oh yeah! That is one of my Besties right there! Nancy, it's about time my friend. You are talented, sweet and I love your socks off! Bless your heart- you know I'll be shoppin' your gallery! Mwah! LYMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMI! <----seriously, like a level bazillion even!

nwilliams6 07-01-2011 02:18 PM

Yippie!!!! I just found out on my way home today that I get to wear this treasured crown (thanks for the text Pat! and thanks for selecting me Trish and thanks for all the wonderful comments in this string! I now see why Pamzi didn't want to give her crown up - it is so fun to wear). What a fun way to start the weekend. I am so excited to see what everyone has created or will create this weekend. Royal Hugz to all!!!!!

AnniePanda 07-01-2011 02:18 PM

Here is my card from Nancy's inspiring gallery!
Happy Harvest

BarbieP 07-01-2011 03:17 PM

Congratulations, Nancy, on being our new Queen this week. I am having so much fun looking through your gallery. Here is my card:

QFTD67 & WT329 by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Benzi 07-01-2011 03:32 PM

I finally got a card made for Nancy. Had a very busy day so I'm later than usual.

QFTD67 - Homemade Cards, Rubber Stamp Art, & Paper Crafts - Splitcoaststampers.com

carol_PA925 07-01-2011 05:24 PM

Congratulations Nancy for becoming our latest, greatest QFTD! I hope you have a wonderful reign this week!!
I used your Happy Birthday Consualla card for inspiration and designed this card in your honor!

Enjoy your special week!

TrishG 07-01-2011 06:30 PM

This was posted by IrishGreenSue on my card. I thought I'd share it here for Nancy to see...

CONGRATULATIONS TO NANCY!!! I AM SO TICKLED TO SEE YOU ON THE THRONE!! Please be patient with me as I wait to have my computer all running smoothly again, so I can post a card in your honor - in the meantime, I will be going crazy in your gallery, trying to find the one I want to case!!

Trish, what a talented stamper to honor this week! Nancy's comments just drip with sweetness and encouragement!!

jandjccc 07-01-2011 07:52 PM

Congrats to a wonderful new Queen----Nancy----
THANKS TO TRISH for her work on QFTD.
Here is my card in her honor.....
QFTD67 Snow Owl by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

wannabcre8tive 07-01-2011 09:29 PM

Congratulations, Nancy. I love your gallery and hope I get time to play there this weekend.

nancy littrell 07-02-2011 02:28 PM

Trish, thanks for honoring Creative, Sweet, Funny and special Queen Nancy aka nwilliams6. Have a great week Nancy :p

Elegant Lines for the Queen !

pam124 07-02-2011 05:52 PM

Nancy, I did get to your card even though a day late. ENJOY my Queen!

QFTD67, Congrats Nancy, Just Believe by pam124 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~CA~ 07-02-2011 07:44 PM

Thank you, Trish, and Congratulations, Nancy!!!

Honoring Queen Nancy (QFTD67) by MrsBoz - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stamp300 07-03-2011 04:06 PM

Here's my baby card: QFTD67 Baby by stamp300 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hotwheels 07-05-2011 07:10 PM

here are my card for QFTD67
you'er invited by hotwheels - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
and here
hugs and kisses by hotwheels - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
thanks hotwheels

momof5sons 07-06-2011 06:27 PM

Sorry that this took soooooooo long to post, but here is my tribute to Nancy:
QFTD67 Butterflies for Nancy by momof5sons - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour 07-08-2011 06:18 AM

I'm a week late, Trish, but I couldn't let Nancy's reign go by unnoticed by me. I've been on vacation, so I was delighted to see that Nancy had been chosen for this honor. She leaves so many kind comments for fellow stampers. me included. Congratulations, Nancy.

SUMMER DAYS ON A SWING

sleepyinseattle 07-08-2011 01:02 PM

Thanks Trish for another wonderful Queen and congratulations to our dear Nancy! Sorry I am so late in getting to this.
Kindness Matters Thanks by sleepyinseattle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reddyisco 07-08-2011 01:43 PM

Hi Nancy....Here's mine.

Shadow's Mom 07-09-2011 09:16 AM

A very belated congratulations, Nancy! Hope your reign was fantastic!

Here's my card celebrating Queen Nancy!

MelodyGal 08-06-2011 08:29 AM

Finally made my card for Queen Nancy. QFTD67 A Sunflower for Nancy and WT334 by MelodyGal - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers