Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Queen For the Day Challenge (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/queen-day-challenge-f311/)
-   -   QFTD56... Our new Queen is... MrsBoz (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/queen-day-challenge-f311/qftd56-our-new-queen-mrsboz-t525703.html)

TrishG 04-12-2011 02:29 PM

QFTD56... Our new Queen is... MrsBoz

Hello everyone. Today's special honour of Queen goes to none other than CarrollAnn! Yes, MrsBoz, its time for you! Let's give her a royal welcome and all join together to encourage her this week!

Some ideas on how you might encourage and honour our fabulous Queen this week: Send her a Private Message, comment on the lovely cards in her gallery, post a message for her here on this thread, pick a card from her gallery to be inspired by and create a card for her. There are really “no rules”. You can play along with this challenge anytime. There is no deadline. Even if you don't know this week's Queen, come play along anyway. It's a great way to "get to know" each other!

Take a stroll through CarrollAnn's wonderful gallery and admire her creativity.

{QFTD56 gallery}

EVERYONE is welcome to join in this challenge and give CarrollAnn the Royal Treatment!
You can check out THIS THREAD if you need more information. If you have any other questions, please let me know.

My personal Note:
It just warms my heart to see the way you guys encourage each other with your kind words and by your participation. I really love this challenge because it gives us a chance to uplift each other! Thanks so much to ALL of you. SCS is such a great place because of YOU!
:p

TrishG 04-12-2011 02:30 PM

My cards for CarrollAnn...

Bird Silhouette for Queen CarrollAnn by TrishG - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sketch for Queen MrsBoz by TrishG - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hope you have a great week!

hskelly 04-14-2011 07:30 PM

Yay for Carroll Ann! I am so pleased to hand the crown over to you CA! I love your work and your sweet comments. I know you will enjoy this honor that has been bestowed upon you! I'm going to cruise through your gallery for a while! Hugs, Harriet

stamp300 04-14-2011 07:39 PM

Congratulations Carrol Ann, looking forward to viewing your gallery.

Former Queen Connie

hobbydujour 04-14-2011 08:49 PM

Congratulations, CarrollAnn! You really have an impressive gallery filled with wonderful cards.

LET'S TALK

hskelly 04-14-2011 11:04 PM

Here is my MFP Bunny Meets Repeat Impressions Eggs

Isaiah40:31 04-14-2011 11:07 PM

Oh Trish! What a wonderful choice. I have almost 30 of CarrollAnn's cards in my faves!!! (Yes, I have great plans to CASE tons of cards on this awesome site - I won't even tell you the total number of cards I have in my faves....)

I just wish I had time to play right now! Congrats CarrollAnn! I am taking the opportunity to find some warmer weather for a little while (it snowed here almost ALL day today) so I will have to honour your reign as QFTD on my return. Enjoy your reign as Queen!

Excellent choice Trish - thanks again for keeping this challenge going - sure hoping my life settles down soon so I can play again!

fionna51 04-15-2011 03:21 AM

Hooray!! Congrats MrsBoz! I have a bunch of your cards in my faves, and love your work! Have to go take a look for one of your wonderful creations to case!

jdmommy 04-15-2011 04:05 AM

This card is indeed Furnished with Love, CarrollAnn. I hope you really enjoy having us all in your gallery, casing your wonderful designs and layouts!! You so deserve this honor for your generosity and sweet comments!! Enjoy!!
Here's mine:Furnished with Love for Mrs. Boz by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Clownmom 04-15-2011 04:34 AM

Congratulations, CarrollAnn! I so enjoyed looking through your gallery. Here is my card in your honor --

Queen CarrollAnn's Quilt (at the moment there's a red X on the photo :( because I moved it to a different gallery, but it should clear up soon)

yo sam 04-15-2011 04:55 AM

Congratulations, CarrollAnn! Here's mine made in your honor QFTD56 Congrats to CarrollAnn by yo sam - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Benzi 04-15-2011 06:04 AM

What a great choice, Trish! Lots of yummy creations to choose from in CarrollAnn's gallery.
Congrats, CarrollAnn!

QFTD56, MrsBoz by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

pam124 04-15-2011 06:09 AM

Ooooh, CarrollAnn - I'm so happy. She's so talented and a great encourager on SCS. Congrats my friend. I'll upload as soon as I can. I'm not known for being on time. Wear your crown HIGH!

~CA~ 04-15-2011 06:27 AM

I can't believe it!!! I was in the Twisted Sistahs thread and Marleygo was congratulating me for being Queen!! Wow! What an honor and what a wonderful way to start my day! I sure do appreciate all your sweet comments. I will do my best to comment on every one of your cards today!! Thank you, Trish! What a sweetie you are!!! I'm off to comment. I love you all!!!

AZstampcrazy 04-15-2011 06:28 AM

Congrats CarrollAnn I know I have some of your cards in my fav's! You do fabulous work and anyone would love to case your style. Enjoy your day girl!

allee's 04-15-2011 07:27 AM

Congratulations, CarrollAnn, on your reign as Queen!! How thrilling it is to see you wearing the crown this week.

Your gallery is packed with beautiful work and your sweet comments are found everywhere praising and encouraging stampers!!

Here is the card I have created for your Queen's gallery!

The 23rd Psalm

etsdas 04-15-2011 08:35 AM

Congratulations, CarrollAnne!
Here is my card
MrsBoz has a throne! by etsdas - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

p.s. I am WAY behind - hope I get a chance to visit the gallery and comment later today.

carol_PA925 04-15-2011 08:36 AM

Congratulations MrsBoz for being our latest, greatest QFTD! I hope you have a wonderful week during your reign!

I found this lovely C&S card in your gallery, and created this card in your honor!

whim6915 04-15-2011 08:47 AM

Congratulations, MrsBoz! I have further packed my favorites folder by moseying through your gallery this morning. Thank you for so much inspiration!

My new photo editing software just can't overcome my bad photography apparently.

QFTD56 MrsBoz by whim6915 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bfinlay 04-15-2011 11:10 AM

Wonderful choice again, Trish! Enjoy your week, Carroll Anne, and my congratulations! Here's my Beach Chair for you!

vdm 04-15-2011 12:29 PM

I am so glad that I have been able to play in this challenge... Congratulations to our new Queen..... Here is mine; QFTD56 Blossoms for the Queen by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mutnik 04-15-2011 02:01 PM

Whoo Hoo CarrollAnn! I made a card, but it has disappeared! Hopefully it will return. Yikes! If not, I will post it again. Anyway, congrats on being chosen our new queen. Enjoy your week! :0)

101Airborne 04-15-2011 02:57 PM

Woohoo for CarrollAnn (mrsboz) - she is such a sweetie and ever so talented! CA always leaves kind and encouraging remarks throughout the gallery! Congratulationss, CA - enjoy your week! Here is my card.

AnniePanda 04-15-2011 06:55 PM

Congratulations to CarrollAnn! I've admired her talents for quite a while and am so happy she got to be our queen for this go around - yeah, so deserving!
No hedgehog for me, but here is my inspired card.
QFTD56 Easter Blessings by AnniePanda - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

markie's mom 04-15-2011 07:13 PM

Oh, CarrollAnn!!! Yahoo for you!!!! Congrats!

wendy2512 04-16-2011 08:48 AM

A special thanks

Yah ...way to go carrol ann ....right on...please enjoy this week its deserving....here is my card I chose to honor you, was hard to decide might even do another...:0)...QFTD56, " A special thanks" by wendy2512 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers)

stamp300 04-16-2011 12:16 PM

Finally I got to finish a card. Here's my seahorse made with a ceramic button.
QFTD56 Seahorse by stamp300 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

nancy littrell 04-16-2011 12:18 PM

Trish, I LOVE your choice for this weeks QFTD Queen CarrollAnn :p I had so much fun making my card, which was inspired by "MrsBoz" ! Enjoy...

Fabulous Garden

bspinks 04-16-2011 12:39 PM

Here is my card from Carroll Ann's gallery: BOZ-A-NOVA and here is the card I chose from her gallery: PHOTO CORNER FLOWER
I'm not thrilled with my version but I can live with it, I guess.

tfl

bwstamper 04-16-2011 01:10 PM

Trish, you made a great choice for the Queen. CarrollAnn, your gallery is fantastic. I chose to honor you with an Easter card. Front: QQFTD56, Easter Bunny Inside 2011 by bwstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

and inside:
QFTD56, Easter Bunny Inside 2011 by bwstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Enjoy your reign.

pam124 04-16-2011 01:39 PM

It's a miracle, I have a card done. CONGRATS CarrollAnn:

QFTD56, Congrats CarrollAnn, HM Easter by pam124 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hotwheels 04-16-2011 08:40 PM

here's my card for the queen of the day! Lol thanks hotwheels
bloom by hotwheels - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
and
Thank you by hotwheels - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blooms in a Box 04-17-2011 07:45 AM

Carollann~ Sistah, I will never forget the first time we met, and your hug that enveloped me! I remember telling the gals at the stamp store that I was meeting a Featured Stamper- IRL! Lol, we danced around Jenny's store just waiting for you, Mom & Eddie to get there! And, in true CA style, you made me feel as if we had always known each other and been the best of friends. I love your heart, and how that shows in your work. You bring encouragement to others with your meaningful comments, and are quite the challenge Queen as well! Enjoy your reign sweet friend- you deserve it! LYMI, and BIG fat hugs!

~Roses for Carrollann~ by patsmethers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

schirmcat 04-17-2011 08:08 AM

Wooohooo CarrollAnn! Such a deserving Queen!

n5stamper 04-18-2011 01:53 AM

Here are my WAIT ON THE LORD cards.

AudreyAnn 04-18-2011 03:53 PM

Thank you Trish - CONGRATS CarollAnn!! Hope you thoroughly enjoy your week of Royalty. Here's my card: {ODBD for CarollAnn}

momof5sons 04-19-2011 10:30 AM

CarrollAnn so sorry to be late...thanks for all of the inspiration and support that you give to me and to all of us. You are truly a gem. Here is my CASE, a combined challenge card:
MMTPT142, QFTD56 Spring! by momof5sons - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Brat Cards 04-20-2011 02:42 PM

So happy for your deserved monarchy! Sorry you got crowned while my back was out!

Here's my case - Stampin Up! Gallery: Birthday Whimsy by auntietaffy - Page 1 - Cards & More - Splitcoaststampers

MelodyGal 04-24-2011 04:32 PM

Congratulations to our Queen, Mrs. Boz. Here's my card in your honor:

QFTD56, With Sympathy (Verve) by MelodyGal - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

KopyKat 04-25-2011 04:39 PM

MrsBoz, I think I bought all your used stamps, lol, so when I get some more time, probably next weekend, I will definitely be making a card from your gallery. I must have a dozen of yours in my fav's. Have a fabulous week!