Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Queen For the Day Challenge (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/queen-day-challenge-f311/)
-   -   QFTD169... Our new Queen is... pinkberry (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/queen-day-challenge-f311/qftd169-our-new-queen-pinkberry-t574404.html)

TrishG 06-13-2013 02:47 PM

QFTD169... Our new Queen is... pinkberry

Tis the Season for fruit finally. So what's your favorite? Blueberries? Blackberries? How about pink? This week we're going to take a look at the gallery of pinkberry and crown Diane Queen of the patch!

Some ideas on how you might encourage and honour our fabulous Queen this week: Send her a Private Message, comment on the lovely cards in her gallery, post a message for her here on this thread, pick a card from her gallery to be inspired by and create a card for her. There are really “no rules”. You can play along with this challenge anytime. There is no deadline. Even if you don't know this week's Queen, come play along anyway. It's a great way to "get to know" each other!

Take a stroll through Diane's wonderful gallery and admire her creativity.

This week I have asked Queen #81 Vicki (vdm) to be guest designer.

Guest Designer - Queen Vicki's sample #1 - sample #2 -
--{ QFTD169 gallery }--

EVERYONE is welcome to join in this challenge and give Diane the Royal Treatment she deserves!

You can check out THIS THREAD if you need more information. If you have any other questions, please let me know. Queens are chosen for their participation on SCS in the challenges and also for commenting on other people's creations and/or other involvement here on Splitcoast.

TrishG 06-13-2013 02:51 PM

My card for Queen pinkberry...

Queen 169 - pinkberry by TrishG - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

vdm 06-13-2013 03:40 PM

Thanks Trish, and a huge CONGRATULATIONS TO DIANE (pinkberry) our new queen...

smadson 06-13-2013 04:18 PM

Congratulations Diane! I already started looking in your gallery! Can't wait to Case one of your wonderful cards. But it will have to wait until next week. :) Having company, and craft room is all clean, and don't want to get it messy. So after Monday I will honor you with a card. Enjoy you reign! Have fun. :)

bon2stamp 06-13-2013 04:47 PM

Congratulations, Diane! I've just taken a quick peek at your gallery and can't wait to pick a card to CASE! Enjoy your reign and wear your crown proudly!

Charminglycreative 06-13-2013 05:00 PM

Congratulations, Diane, wonderful gallery lots of fabulous projects.

Regards diane

Clownmom 06-13-2013 05:05 PM

Congratulations, Diane! I've admired your cards for quite a while. Here's my card in your honor -- Classic Car .

Enjoy your reign as Queen!!!

stamp300 06-13-2013 05:20 PM

Congratulations Diane. Enjoy your week!

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...4317?nocache=1

BobbiesGirl 06-13-2013 06:22 PM

Great choice, Trish and Congratulations to Diane. I already know I am going to enjoy my peek in your gallery. Have a great week.

scootsv 06-13-2013 06:44 PM

Congratulations Diane! Enjoy your time in the spotlight!

mamaxsix 06-13-2013 08:15 PM

Congrats Diane; I've taken a fun stroll through your gallery and look forward to CASEing a card later on after a busy wedding weekend. Meanwhile, I hope you enjoy your well-deserved reign.

tessaduck 06-13-2013 08:25 PM

Oh, most worthy Queen Diane, enjoy your week!

Stamp Muse 06-14-2013 03:53 AM

Super duper choice, Trish, thanks! Diane you have such a lovely gallery with which I am already familiar. Enjoy your reign as Queen ... a well-deserved honor! Will be back when a tad less busy to CASE one of your wonderful creations!

hobbydujour 06-14-2013 04:02 AM

Lovely choice, Trish. Congratulations, Diane, you have a lovely gallery filled with inspiration. Enjoy your week in the spotlight.

BIRD IN THE BRUSH

stampingwriter 06-14-2013 04:28 AM

Congrats Diane. I enjoyed visiting your gallery and seeing all your lovely cards (and all the great butterflies!). Here's my card .

jdmommy 06-14-2013 05:31 AM

Here's mine:

Three for Diane!!

Dara 06-14-2013 05:37 AM

here's mine. tfl
Father's Day by Dara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

octoberbabe 06-14-2013 05:58 AM

Oh congratulations Diane!! I too have long admired your wonderful creations. Hope to come back later and case one of your cards. But alas, laundry comes first and I must get it on the line while the sun shines :)

Mary

stampin'nana 06-14-2013 09:11 AM

Congratulations Queen Diane! Your gallery is so beautiful, and filled with pretty butterfly card! Here is the card I cased for you:
Black & White Butterflies by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Enjoy your week in the spotlight!

BarbieP 06-14-2013 11:31 AM

Diane, Congratulations on being crowned our Queen for this week. Your gallery is wonderful, and here is my card in your honor:

ACK! Black Poppies! by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

octoberbabe 06-14-2013 04:19 PM

Congrats Diane. You have the most lovely gallery! Here is my card in your honor:

QFTD169 Handsome Tree by octoberbabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Enjoy your reign!

Mary

peeps321 06-14-2013 04:36 PM

So much beauty in one gallery!! Congrats Diane...enjoy your reign!!

It's Gotta Have PINK

pinkberry 06-14-2013 05:42 PM

Hi Everyone!!
Thank you so much for choosing me for The Queen of the Day and honoring me with all your beautiful creations! I am truly humbled!! and yes...I do love Butterflies!!
Now this Queen has to go finish the laundry... :( Have a great weekend and see you all in the gallery!! xo

Stamp Muse 06-14-2013 09:08 PM

Diane, your gallery rocks! But I already knew that ... here's my attempt to case you. QFTD169, IC393, F4A173 - Pleated, Butterflied and Branched by Stamp Muse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Enjoy your well-deserved reign! And thanks for the challenge, Trish!

Hugs and have a wonderful weekend!

tessaduck 06-15-2013 03:21 PM

Oooooo! Lots and lots of beautiful butterflies. Eh, and I chose a star, swapped it for a ruffled heart... Enjoy your week, most worthy Queen Diane!

QFTD169 Diane, Queen of Hearts by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

smadson 06-16-2013 06:03 PM

Congratulations Diane! Here is my card to honor you.

KY Southern Belle 06-17-2013 06:57 AM

Congrats Diane. You have a new to me gallery and some awesome cards!

must love cats 06-17-2013 07:29 AM

When I saw your cute little monkey it reminded me that I also had a monkey pattern that I had never stitched. So here it is, all stitched to honour you, Diane. Well done.
Monkeys by must love cats - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bensarmom 06-17-2013 07:03 PM

Here's the first card to honor Diane.
Here's the second card.

KY Southern Belle 06-20-2013 09:51 AM

Congrats Diane! I loved looking through your gallery.

Here is my card:

OH HAPPY DAY

And the descriptions of the card that I picked, what I changed, etc., with links are visible when you click on my card link above.

Thank you so much for looking and have a blessed day.

bon2stamp 06-20-2013 03:29 PM

QFTD169

I'm coming in at the tail end again. The week just zips by before I know it!

Everything Eleanor for Queen Diane

Thanks for the wonderful inspiration, Diane! And thanks Trish for the challenge!

BobbiesGirl 06-23-2013 03:06 PM

Diane, I'm so sorry I'm so late. Here's my card in your honor.