Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Queen For the Day Challenge (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/queen-day-challenge-f311/)
-   -   QFTD158... Our new Queen is... smadson (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/queen-day-challenge-f311/qftd158-our-new-queen-smadson-t570839.html)

TrishG 03-28-2013 12:49 PM

QFTD158... Our new Queen is... smadson

Retired and stamping! That's where our Queen is. You can find her around here on Splitcoast with the name “smadson”. Queen Sharon is the one we honour this week! I hope you join me.

Some ideas on how you might encourage and honour our fabulous Queen this week: Send her a Private Message, comment on the lovely cards in her gallery, post a message for her here on this thread, pick a card from her gallery to be inspired by and create a card for her. There are really “no rules”. You can play along with this challenge anytime. There is no deadline. Even if you don't know this week's Queen, come play along anyway. It's a great way to "get to know" each other!

Take a stroll through Sharon's wonderful gallery and admire her creativity.

This week I have asked Queen #57 (Benzi) Brenda to be guest designer.

Guest Designer - Queen Brenda's sample -
--{ QFTD158 gallery }--

EVERYONE is welcome to join in this challenge and give Sharon the Royal Treatment she deserves!

You can check out THIS THREAD if you need more information. If you have any other questions, please let me know. Queens are chosen for their participation on SCS in the challenges and also for commenting on other people's creations and/or other involvement here on Splitcoast.

TrishG 03-28-2013 12:58 PM

Here's my card for Queen Sharon...
Love for Queen 158 by TrishG - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hope you ALL have a great Easter break!

BobbiesGirl 03-28-2013 02:32 PM

Great choice, Trish. I will be back.

Charminglycreative 03-28-2013 02:46 PM

What a fun gallery you have Sharon, enjoy your reign.

Regards Diane

Clownmom 03-28-2013 02:50 PM

Congratulations, Sharon. Enjoy your reign! Here is my card -- Rainy Day .

yellowrose46 03-28-2013 03:46 PM

Sharon my friend, I am so happy to pay homage to you as Queen! Congratulations. I know your gallery is full of wonderful cards. I hope to get a card made for you within the next few days.

irishgreensue 03-28-2013 04:36 PM

Congratulations, Sharon!! So happy to hear Trish's announcement today that you are the Queen - have a really busy weekend , so not sure if I will get to make a card in your honor but I wanted to thank you for all the inspiration you provide in out galleries - enjoy your reign!! HUGS

YAY!

Got some free time tonight and here is the card I made in your honor!
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...&ppuser=113778

Hope your Easter is full of blessings!! Hugs!

gabalot 03-28-2013 05:22 PM

CONGRATS Queen Sharon! Here is my card, celebrating you:

QFTD158 IRISH U A MAGICAL DAY by gabalot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thank to all for looking! :)

smadson 03-28-2013 06:03 PM

Oh my goodness! How fun! I am so excited, and can't believe it! Thank you Trish! I can't wait to see what cards in my gallery inspire. :) Whohoo! I'm a queen! Thank you everyone for your congratulations. I am honored. I love Splitcoast! Thank you Val for letting me know.

Greywolf 03-28-2013 06:28 PM

Congratulations Sharon. You deserve to be QFTD because of the beautiful cards in your gallery, the wonderful comments that you make and your involvement in so many areas / challenges on SCS. I am so pleased to be a friend of the Queen!

Arizona Maine 03-28-2013 09:25 PM

Trish, what an excellent choice today. Congrats Sharon! I love your gallery. Here's my CASE; Blue Birds .

susanbri 03-28-2013 11:03 PM

Congratulations, Sharon!! I'll be browsing your gallery tomorrow to find a card to CASE in your honour!

wendy2512 03-29-2013 12:00 AM

Congrats..:0)

Another great reigning queen....Congrats Sharon...so deserving. so nice and love your work....here is the card that inspired me.. ."Sweet Dreams "
Enjoy your reign...:0)

jdmommy 03-29-2013 06:39 AM

here's mine:

Candy......YAY!

hobbydujour 03-29-2013 11:55 AM

Lovely choice, Trish. Sharon has a terrific gallery which was fun going through.

Have a VERY special week as Queen, Sharon.

GUMBALLS

BarbieP 03-29-2013 12:21 PM

Sharon, you have a lovely gallery. Congratulations on being crowned our Queen, and I hope you enjoy your reign. Here is my card:

Rubbert Meets the Road by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ckbythesea 03-29-2013 12:55 PM

Congrats Queen Sharon! What a great choice for our queen! :D :D :D http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/worthy.gif

stampingwriter 03-29-2013 04:57 PM

Congrats Sharon. Enjoy your reign. Here's my card: Embossed foil for MIX9, QFTD158 by stampingwriter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bigfootbecky 03-30-2013 09:20 AM

Congrats, Sharon! I hope you are enjoying this beautiful Easter week end. Have a wonderful reign as Queen this week!

Here's my card: A bug for Sharon

smadson 03-30-2013 10:00 AM

I just have to say this has been so much fun! :) I love seeing which cards you choose. Some that I was unsure about, and then to see what you come up with in your creations.
:)

Thank you and have a Happy Easter!

vdm 03-30-2013 11:20 AM

Congratulations Sharon.... May your enjoy your jeweled crown and have a great reign.... This one is for you....

QFTD158, IC382 Roses and Pearls by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

mamaxsix 03-30-2013 02:34 PM

I had fun strolling through your gallery Sharon-thanks for the inspiration and your participation on the site! Here's my Little Birdie for the Queen

bon2stamp 03-31-2013 11:05 AM

QFTD158

Congratulations Sharon on being the Queen this week! A well deserved honor!

Happy Easter for the Queen

I hope you enjoy your reign!

Thanks for the challenge Trish.

angelladcrockett 03-31-2013 07:41 PM

Congrats, Sharon!!! Woo hoo!!! I had a blast cruising through your beautiful gallery!!!! Hope you enjoy your special week!!!

Pink, Pearly Hyacinth

AudreyAnn 04-01-2013 05:10 AM

Congratulations Sharon - I loved seeing all your amazing creations. You are so talented - hope you are enjoying your week as Queen :)!!!!!! Awesome choice Trish. Here's my card: { Morning Glory }

Hugs everyone,
Audrey

yellowrose46 04-01-2013 05:29 PM

I finally managed to finish a card in honour of our Queen Sharon. Her card for inspiration... VSN You Know Too Much! sm by smadson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Here is my card Nature Queen Sharon by yellowrose46 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Greywolf 04-01-2013 07:33 PM

It seems like my schedule gets so busy sometimes that it's hard to find time - or energy - to make cards and play in the challenges. But I certainly wanted to make a card to honor my friend Queen Sharon, a friendly encourager who leaves sweet comments and makes beautiful cards. Hail to the Queen!!!

CAS214 for Sharon

Greywolf 04-02-2013 06:16 PM

There were several cards in Sharon's gallery that I wanted to case, so here's a second one to honor our Queen.

Mix9 Construction for Sharon

raduse 04-03-2013 12:14 AM

Here's my card finally: br Sleepytime Tea by raduse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers based on Sharon's card here: MMTPT224 Teddy Bear for MaryLou sm by smadson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

raduse 04-03-2013 12:33 AM

Here's my second card for the challenge: br Rainbow Tulips by raduse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers based on Sharon's card here: CC408 Birthday Tulips sm by smadson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BobbiesGirl 04-03-2013 01:11 PM

Here's my card for Queen Sharon. I hope you are enjoying your time immensley.

tessaduck 04-03-2013 05:00 PM

Here's for Queen Sharon:

QFTD158 reservations by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

AnniePanda 04-04-2013 03:31 PM

Late, but so delighted for the chance to play in Sharon's gallery. I'm more familiar with her scrapbooking and didn't realize how many wonderful and inspiring cards she has! So, here is a card I made today in her honor: A Dance for Queen Sharon by AnniePanda - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hope you enjoyed your week!!

yo sam 04-09-2013 07:04 PM

Congratulations, Sharon! Here's mine made in your honor QFTD158 Congrats to Sharon by yo sam - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

RDey 04-27-2013 04:35 PM

Here's mine:

QFTD158 Bashful Blue 43rd Anniversary by RDey - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

must love cats 04-11-2014 08:43 AM

Here's another one to honour Sharon. Thanks for the inspiration
Sunflowers by must love cats - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

smadson 04-11-2014 05:08 PM

Thank you! :)