Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Queen For the Day Challenge (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/queen-day-challenge-f311/)
-   -   QFTD154... Our new Queen is..... amrucci (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/queen-day-challenge-f311/qftd154-our-new-queen-amrucci-t569546.html)

TrishG 02-28-2013 03:26 PM

QFTD154... Our new Queen is..... amrucci

Hope you have some time to celebrate with me our stay-at-home mom and her hand-made creations! It's Queen Angie and I really hope she explains what her screen name is (amrucci), because I have no idea where to start!

Some ideas on how you might encourage and honour our fabulous Queen this week: Send her a Private Message, comment on the lovely cards in her gallery, post a message for her here on this thread, pick a card from her gallery to be inspired by and create a card for her. There are really “no rules”. You can play along with this challenge anytime. There is no deadline. Even if you don't know this week's Queen, come play along anyway. It's a great way to "get to know" each other!

Take a stroll through Angie's wonderful gallery and admire her creativity.

This week I have asked Queen #35 (irishgreensue) Sue to be guest designer.

Guest Designer - Queen Sue's sample -
--{ QFTD154 gallery }--

EVERYONE is welcome to join in this challenge and give Angie the Royal Treatment she deserves!

You can check out THIS THREAD if you need more information. If you have any other questions, please let me know. Queens are chosen for their participation on SCS in the challenges and also for commenting on other people's creations and/or other involvement here on Splitcoast.

TrishG 02-28-2013 03:30 PM

My sample for Queen Angie...

Queen 154 - amrucci by TrishG - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

irishgreensue 02-28-2013 03:59 PM

So happy for Angie - aka amrucci - whom Trish has just named as our newest Queen - QFTD154! I was tickled pink when Trish asked me to be the Guest Designer for Angie's week as Queen, and I had a list of cards a mile long to choose from.

Here is my card for Angie!!
QFTD154 for Angie, TSC, Not such a good idea! by irishgreensue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Enjoy your week in the spotlight, Angie, and thanks for all the inspiration you have shared with all of us!!

stampin'nana 02-28-2013 04:28 PM

I'm so excited for Angie! She's got such talent and a beautiful gallery filled with inspiration! Enjoy your week of royalty, Angie~

BobbiesGirl 02-28-2013 07:01 PM

Congratulations, Angie. I think I have not seen you in awhile. I can't wait to go looking in your gallery. Enjoy your time in the limelight. You deserve it. Hugs

YLM 02-28-2013 07:53 PM

so happy to see Angie as our new Queen Congraulation's Angie
mine

StephInOK 02-28-2013 08:09 PM

Congratulations Queen Angie! It's so nice to know there is a place to go for a gal to be Queen for a day! :) Kudos Queen Angie! :) (I love your cards!)

hobbydujour 03-01-2013 02:50 AM

Lovely choice, Trish. Angie creates wonderful cards, has a terrific gallery, and kindly leaves comments to encourage other stampers.

Angie, congratulations....have a lovely week in the spotlight.

THANK YOU

cjzim 03-01-2013 05:05 AM

Congratulations, Angie! I hope to find some stamping time this weekend and make you a card - enjoy your reign!

peeps321 03-01-2013 05:54 AM

Great choice Trish!! Angie's gallery had lots of fun and fabulous cards..so many wonderful ones to CASE. Congrats Angie..a well deserved honor..enjoy your week!!!

Gnome Houses

yo sam 03-01-2013 07:49 AM

Congratulations, Angie! Here's mine made in your honorhttp://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2338181?&cat=500&ppuser=209764

justwritedesigns 03-01-2013 08:30 AM

Congrats, Angie! I had fun in your sweet gallery! Here's my Sweet Cupcake . Thanks so much for looking!

Luv Flowers 03-01-2013 09:38 AM

Congratulations Angie!!! I loved going through your gallery and seeing all of the sweet images. :>) QFTD154, Angie (Amrucci)... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Clownmom 03-01-2013 10:50 AM

Congratulations, Angie! Enjoy your reign as Queen. Here's my card in your honor:

Birthday Tea

tessaduck 03-01-2013 11:40 AM

Here's mine:

F4A158 butterfly by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Congrats to Angie, and enjoy...

octoberbabe 03-01-2013 01:25 PM

Congratulations Angie. You have a marvelous gallery. Here's my card in your honor:
QFTD154 Razzleberry Lemonade Cupcakes by octoberbabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mary

Holstein 03-01-2013 02:22 PM

Congratulations Angie!!! Here is my card for you. QFTD154, MIX5, Angie's card by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SweetnSassyStamps 03-01-2013 05:44 PM

Angie's gallery was too lovely to pass up. Here's my tribute: Birthday Blessings in Blue QFTD154 by sweetnsassystamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

cveneruso 03-01-2013 06:37 PM

Angie has an amazing gallery. I found a card that I just loved

F4A115 M5D Football Birthday by amrucci - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

and made this

QFTD154 Bella and the Easter Bronte by cveneruso - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
I copied the layout as closely as possible but changed the theme, colors, image and papers.
this layout is great and I think it's going to become one of my go to sketches.

Reddyisco 03-02-2013 02:58 PM

Another great selection, Trish....thanks!! Here's my card.

bon2stamp 03-03-2013 11:03 AM

QFTD154

Congratulations, Angie, on being chosen for the Queen this week. I hope you enjoy your reign as much as I enjoy your gallery.

Pieced Robot for the Queen

Thanks.

KY Southern Belle 03-07-2013 08:37 AM

Great choice for the QFTD. Lots of eye candy in the gallery. Here's my card. Thank you for looking!

HAPPY

susanbri 03-19-2013 03:58 PM

Congratulations, Angie! I'm sorry to be so slow in acknowledging you and making a card in your honour, but here it is:

Holly for Angie (QFTD154)