Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Queen For the Day Challenge (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/queen-day-challenge-f311/)
-   -   QFTD151... our new Queen is.. susanbri (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/queen-day-challenge-f311/qftd151-our-new-queen-susanbri-t568528.html)

TrishG 02-07-2013 04:01 PM

QFTD151... our new Queen is.. susanbri

Being the dog-lover that I am with a Cocker Spaniel cross of my own, I always admire this Queen and her lovely English Cocker Spaniels! Though even more than that I admire Queen Susan's involvement here on Splitcoast and her comments. I hope you join me in welcoming Queen susanbri to take the throne this week.

Some ideas on how you might encourage and honour our fabulous Queen this week: Send her a Private Message, comment on the lovely cards in her gallery, post a message for her here on this thread, pick a card from her gallery to be inspired by and create a card for her. There are really “no rules”. You can play along with this challenge anytime. There is no deadline. Even if you don't know this week's Queen, come play along anyway. It's a great way to "get to know" each other!

Take a stroll through Susan's wonderful gallery and admire her creativity.

This week I have asked Queen #90 (nancy littrell) Nancy to be my Guest Designer.

Guest Designer - Queen Nancy's sample #1 - sample #2 -
--{ QFTD151 gallery }--

EVERYONE is welcome to join in this challenge and give Susan the Royal Treatment she deserves!

You can check out THIS THREAD if you need more information. If you have any other questions, please let me know. Queens are chosen for their participation on SCS in the challenges and also for commenting on other people's creations and/or other involvement here on Splitcoast.

TrishG 02-07-2013 04:02 PM

Again I'm sorry I don't have a sample ready for you. Hopefully this weekend I'll get some time to do that. Yikes, I've been bad for that lately!

yellowrose46 02-07-2013 04:35 PM

Susan, congratulations.......you so very much deserve this honour! Your wonderful gallery is so full of wonderful creations and you are always so generous and gracious with your comments and encouragements.

smadson 02-07-2013 07:44 PM

Yes, congratulations, Susan! I enjoy your gallery Enjoy your reign this week! Like, Ina says, you are very encouraging with your comments.

:)
Sharon

irishgreensue 02-07-2013 08:02 PM

Congratulations to you, Susan, this week as our Queen for the Day - hope to get back after a weekend of card classes to scope out your gallery and bring a card in your honor. Enjoy the kudos from your stamping friends here on SCS this week - it is an experience beyond your wildest dreams!!

nancy littrell 02-07-2013 08:38 PM

Dear sweet Susan......I was totally thrilled when Trish asked me to be her guest designer for our QFTD151....because it was YOU! I have so many of your cards in my favorites. What a treat to be able to CASE one of your cards....I could not stop at one :-)

Have a fabulous week being honored by your friends and fans. Thanks too for always leaving sweet and encouraging comments on our cards. Nancy

sue28 02-07-2013 10:22 PM

QFTD151

Congratulations, Susan, on being chosen as our Queen for this week - I look forward to browsing your gallery (love your work), choosing a card to CASE and setting time aside to make it. Enjoy your week :)

hobbydujour 02-08-2013 04:25 AM

A terrific choice, Trish.....and another gal who gives freely of her time and talents to SCS.

A BIG CONGRATS, Susan.....may your week be as special as you are!

TEMPUS FUGIT

Ksnurse 02-08-2013 04:25 AM

Congrats Queen Susan....love your work and can't wait to have time to go shopping in your gallery....enjoy your special week

Clownmom 02-08-2013 06:57 AM

Congratulations, Susan. I loved looking through your gallery. Here's my card in your honor:

Christmas Branches

jdmommy 02-08-2013 07:05 AM

Just for you Susan.....thanks for all you do!

Stamp Free Horses

tessaduck 02-08-2013 09:06 AM

To our very worthy queen, Susan. I remember the jaw-droppingly beautiful Van Gogh quote card from last fall-- Here's my humble response, my liege:

QFTD151 rejoicing for Susan by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Clownmom 02-08-2013 10:12 AM

I had to make a second card for Susan -- combining the Mixed Media and Free4All challenges to make it.

Time Passes

Luv Flowers 02-08-2013 10:46 AM

Thank you for our new queen Trish. Here is my card, QFTD151, F4A155, Ferns for Susan... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BarbieP 02-08-2013 11:03 AM

A wonderful choice for Queen, Trish. And Queen Susan, may you wear your crown proudly. Here is my card in your honor:

Thinking of You by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ksnurse 02-08-2013 01:59 PM

Oh Susan....can you still hold your head up with that heavy crown?...here is my card in your honor:

QFTD151, WT413, Sympathy by Ksnurse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

yellowrose46 02-08-2013 03:59 PM

Susan has an amazing gallery! The only reason I went so far back to choose a card, was that it was such an amazing colour, I just had to CASE it!
CASEing Susan by yellowrose46 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mrs Noofy 02-08-2013 05:18 PM

Congratulations Susan. Enjoy your reign. Here is my offering to you.
QFTD151 Valentine for Susan by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sue

BobbiesGirl 02-08-2013 06:17 PM

Congtulations to our new queen, susanbri. You have a wonderful gallery full of a variety of beautiful types of card. I love the ones that have the sentiment as the focal point. Here's my card to honor you.

susanbri 02-08-2013 06:46 PM

Oh, my goodness! I only just discovered that I am this week's Queen! And I found out because I read Sheri's (Ksnurse) comment on my card for this week's Ways to Use It!! I am so thrilled. Thank you very much, Trish - it's an honour to be chosen by you. And now I'm off to the QFTD gallery to look at and comment on the cards all you wonderful stampers are making in my honour. Thanks to all of you!

Crafty Julia 02-08-2013 09:41 PM

QFTD151 Susan's Mouse Bookmark

Susan- congratulations on being this week's Queen! I really enjoyed your gallery- and found we shared the same Kidstamp mouse stamp- so that's the card I picked- Books Full of Characters. I also used CTMH's Post Marked for my sentiment, and added a reverse cut snowflake, and a metal snowflake to my ribbons and dc shapes. Here's my card- Susan's Mouse Bookmark

sue28 02-09-2013 03:49 AM

QFTD151

Here is my card to honour Susan -

QFTD151 F4A155 Shimmery Florets by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

wendy2512 02-09-2013 07:57 AM

" A tulip for spring "

Thank you Trish for a wonderful queen. I had a great fun touring your gallery Susan...had to make a card in your honour...here it is... spring Tulip

susanbri 02-09-2013 04:32 PM

Thank you to all of you who have CASEd my cards so far! I've commented on about half of them and will be back tomorrow to do the other half - I'm having a very busy weekend! So don't think I'm ignoring your wonderful creations!

Charminglycreative 02-09-2013 04:44 PM

Congratulations, Susan! I always enjoy your gallery enjoy your reign this week.

Regards diane

angelladcrockett 02-10-2013 05:08 AM

Big congrats to you, Susan!!! Your gallery is amazing.....thanks so much for the inspiration!!! Enjoy your special week!!!!

CAS Sympathy Card

bon2stamp 02-11-2013 05:41 AM

QFTD151

Congratulations, Susan! Wear your crown proudly and enjoy your week.!

For Queen Susan

Thanks.

mamaxsix 02-11-2013 08:52 AM

Went with a "love" card that could be used for more than Valentine's Day. Mixed Media Love What a great gallery with LOTS of inspiration!

Benzi 02-11-2013 02:37 PM

What a wonderful choice for Queen this week, Trish. Susan is such a sweetie.

My card:

Frames and Flowers by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TrishG 02-11-2013 06:47 PM

My apologies, Queen Susan, for being SO LATE! Finally got the card for you done!
Poppies for Queen151 by TrishG - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hope you're enjoying your royal week!

AudreyAnn 02-16-2013 07:31 PM

Wonderful choice Trish!! Belated Congratulations Susan - loved your gallery. You are so very talented - thank you for your inspiration!! Here's my card: { Treat Yourself CAS }

Hugs!
Audrey

susanbri 02-16-2013 08:58 PM

In the preceding post, Audrey used the wrong link. I tracked the correct one down in her gallery:

Treat Yourself CAS for Susan by AudreyAnn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

grannytranny 02-18-2013 03:03 AM

Congratulations Susan I really enjoyed your gallery! I am a little late but here is my card:

QFD151 "Queen Susan" by grannytranny - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers