Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Queen For the Day Challenge (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/queen-day-challenge-f311/)
-   -   QFTD140... Our new Queen is... Mrs Noofy (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/queen-day-challenge-f311/qftd140-our-new-queen-mrs-noofy-t564784.html)

TrishG 11-22-2012 12:46 PM

QFTD140... Our new Queen is... Mrs Noofy

Some people might find it a bit goofy to be interested in “all things creative”. However, here we call you “friend” because we understand! This week we celebrate Mrs Noofy (Sue) as our Queen.

Some ideas on how you might encourage and honour our fabulous Queen this week: Send her a Private Message, comment on the lovely cards in her gallery, post a message for her here on this thread, pick a card from her gallery to be inspired by and create a card for her. There are really “no rules”. You can play along with this challenge anytime. There is no deadline. Even if you don't know this week's Queen, come play along anyway. It's a great way to "get to know" each other!

Take a stroll through Sue's wonderful gallery and admire her creativity.

--{ QFTD140 gallery }--

EVERYONE is welcome to join in this challenge and give Sue the Royal Treatment she deserves!

You can check out THIS THREAD if you need more information. If you have any other questions, please let me know. Queens are chosen for their participation on SCS in the challenges and also for commenting on other people's creations and/or involvement on SCS in some other area.

TrishG 11-22-2012 12:53 PM

I just wanted to say...

I REALLY APPRECIATE those of you who take the time to participate in this challenge in some way. My goal is for each and every Queen to feel special and encouraged.

Thanks so much for being a part of that!!!

My card for Queen Sue...
Queen 140 - split panels by TrishG - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reddyisco 11-22-2012 12:56 PM

Hey....look who it is!! Congratulations, Sue.....so very much deserved! By coincidence, I was inspired by one of your cards earlier this morning to do today's Ways to Use it Challenge, so I'm going to add that card to your QFTD gallery and I'll case another one of your cards later.

Congrats again,
Hugs,
Jo

Holstein 11-22-2012 02:47 PM

Congrats Sue!!!!!! So well deserved.....I have to go check out that BEAUTIFUL gallery of yours. Will be back I know with a card in your honor. Happy Thanksgiving, and thanks for all your inspiration. Hugs, Linda

cjzim 11-22-2012 03:07 PM

Congratulations, Sue : ) I hope to make you a card tomorrow, after I recover from all the turkey! Enjoy your reign!

artystamper 11-22-2012 05:56 PM

Congratulations to Mrs Noofy! Enjoy wearing your crown this week Sue! I CASED your Frosty card today: QFTD140 Let It Snow by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BobbiesGirl 11-22-2012 06:09 PM

Sue! I can't believe it's YOU! Congratulations to you - a very deserving queen. I immediately feel very threatened about casing a card of yours, but am going to enjoy every minute looking.

hobbydujour 11-22-2012 07:17 PM

Terrific choice, Trish! I have long admired Sue's work and she is one of the sweetest stampers here on SCS. She has left me untold numbers of comments...as I know she has done for others too.

Sue, the crown is a perfect fit! Enjoy your week and special personal gallery.

ALA SUE(MRS NOOFY)

stamp300 11-22-2012 10:56 PM

Congratulations Sue. Here's my card: QFTD140 Someone Special by stamp300 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jdmommy 11-23-2012 05:35 AM

Hugs, Sue!!

Here's mine: Glitter for Sue

Clownmom 11-23-2012 06:06 AM

Congratulations to Sue for being named this week's Queen. Your gallery is lovely. Here is my card in your honor.

Lattice Poinsettia

Mrs Noofy 11-23-2012 08:00 AM

I am stunned! I just can't believe it! This has been the best surprise I could possible find on a rainy Friday morning! Thank you so much for everyone's support since I started stamping here on SCS. Thank you for the many friends I have made and all the fabulous artwork that has arrived in my post box via swaps and trades. Thank you for the glowing comments left in my gallery. I absolutely appreciate every one of them. As your Queen I so decree...that everyone will have a joyous and creative day!!!! Thank you ..thank you.. thank you. You will never know the joy I feel!!!

LilLuvsStampin 11-23-2012 11:48 AM

Here's my Glittery Candy Cane

peeps321 11-23-2012 01:00 PM

Sue... what an awesome Queen ...you have a fabulous gallery full of lovely and artistic cards and your comments always make me feel like you're my biggest fan...Well Sue you have a lot of fans around here..including me!! Enjoy your week!

The Wishing Well

parknslide 11-23-2012 04:03 PM

Rock that crown, Girlfriend---I mean your royal highness. Your gallery is one of my favorite places to visit here at SCS. Congrats on a well-deserved title.

Shadow's Mom 11-23-2012 07:24 PM

Sue, congrats! Love your gallery!

Here's my QFTD140 Silver Sparkle Christmas

jasonw1 11-23-2012 09:05 PM

SO well deserved my friend! I just discovered you are the new Queen... I have company this week so no crafting time until they leave, but the first of the week (I KNOW it will be late and I am sorry) I will get something made in your honor! Mean while ENJOY!!!!!!

Hugs to you!
Peggy

Suji 11-24-2012 05:40 AM

Wow, Sue, congratulations! Well-deserved honor for one of the nicest people who makes some of the prettiest things I've ever seen!

Holstein 11-24-2012 07:30 AM

Congrats again Sue. Here is my card for you....QFTD140 Rustic Christmas by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

mamaxsix 11-24-2012 09:17 AM

Congratulations Sue! Hope you enjoy your reign. Thinking of Mrs Noofy

moonpie11 11-24-2012 09:30 AM

Congratulations to our Queen of Glitter! I knew it was only a matter of time. You wear that sparkly crown so well. I'm always blown away by your talent every time I visit your gallery. Hugs girlfriend!

Love,
Deb

gottaproduce 11-24-2012 11:28 AM

Congratulations Mrs. Noofy! I love all of your talent, cards, paintings, the whole works. Thanks for being such an inspiration!
Love, Sandi

AudreyAnn 11-24-2012 01:48 PM

Congratulations Sue- you are so deserving of the Crown!! Wear it proudly :)! Here's my card: { Peace on Earth for Sue }

Reddyisco 11-24-2012 02:28 PM

Hi again, Sue.....Here's my case.

sue28 11-24-2012 02:32 PM

QFTD140

Congratulations, Sue, on being nominated as Queen - I love all your cards & favourite many. My card in your honour -

F4A144 QFTD140 Holly With Sparkle by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Plain Jane 11-24-2012 08:39 PM

Hail to the Queen! No one is more deserving, Mrs. N...you are true artist AND you make the world a nicer place, too...doesn't get any better than that!!!

Benzi 11-26-2012 06:49 AM

What a wonderful gallery to case:

Hanging Ornament by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BobbiesGirl 11-26-2012 06:00 PM

Thanks, Trish for a really neat choice for queen. Congratulations to you Sue. Here's my card to honor you.

Mrs Noofy 11-27-2012 05:48 AM

Thank you everyone for making my QFTD honour a week to remember!!!

bon2stamp 11-29-2012 03:01 PM

QFTD140

It's a little late, but I did want to play!

Snowman Queen

Thanks.

angelladcrockett 12-03-2012 04:04 PM

So sorry I'm late.....didn't want to miss the opportunity to congratulate you and case one of your beautiful cards!!!

The Simple Things in Life

Mrs Noofy 12-04-2012 05:38 PM

Thank you Angella so glad you got an opportunity to play.

jasonw1 12-05-2012 12:07 PM

I guess bettter late than never! I felt so bad because I wanted to do this the week OF her reign but life got in the way. I love Mrs Noofy's work and I have always loved this partiular card that I cased. It was hard to choose because there are so many wonderful cards in her gallery!

Case of Mrs Noofy's butterflies by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a wonderful day!

Peggy

saintsrule 12-05-2012 03:41 PM

Congratulations Sue! Definitely well deserved! Can't wait to admire your gallery!