Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Queen For the Day Challenge (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/queen-day-challenge-f311/)
-   -   QFTD134... our new Queen is... wannabcre8tive (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/queen-day-challenge-f311/qftd134-our-new-queen-wannabcre8tive-t562480.html)

TrishG 10-11-2012 12:09 PM

QFTD134... our new Queen is... wannabcre8tive

Knock knock (who's there) Wanna Be? (wanna be what?) Wanna be Creative with me?
I hope so. We're going to give the Royal Welcome to Shirley (wannabcre8tive) as our Queen this week. And she is very creative (as you can tell by her screen name!)

Some ideas on how you might encourage and honour our fabulous Queen this week: Send her a Private Message, comment on the lovely cards in her gallery, post a message for her here on this thread, pick a card from her gallery to be inspired by and create a card for her. There are really “no rules”. You can play along with this challenge anytime. There is no deadline. Even if you don't know this week's Queen, come play along anyway. It's a great way to "get to know" each other!

Take a stroll through Shirley's wonderful gallery and admire her creativity.

--{ QFTD134 gallery }--

EVERYONE is welcome to join in this challenge and give Shirley the Royal Treatment she deserves!

You can check out THIS THREAD if you need more information. If you have any other questions, please let me know.

TrishG 10-11-2012 12:10 PM

My card for Queen Shirley.

Wannabcre8tive Queen by TrishG - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Benzi 10-11-2012 12:14 PM

Yea for Shirley. What a great Queen. I'll be back later with a card. Congrats, Shirley!!!!

Vicky Gould 10-11-2012 12:53 PM

Yea, Shirt!!! Such a well-deserved honor! Enjoy your time as Queen!!!

snowmanqueen 10-11-2012 01:12 PM

Congratulations, Shirley! Enjoy your reign, hope I have a chance to play this weekend.

BobbiesGirl 10-11-2012 01:21 PM

Congrats to Shirley. I am not famiar with your gallery at all, but I sure am going to take a look right now. Enjoy your week.

eured99 10-11-2012 01:43 PM

Congratulations Shirley! I have just taken a peek at your gallery and it is so awesome! I love all the variety and colors you have there! Am on vacation in Gatlinburg, TN right now, but will do up a card in your honor when I get home! Enjoy your reign! Great choice Trish!

nancy littrell 10-11-2012 02:39 PM

Congratulations Queen Shirley. I am so happy for you. I leave in the a.m. for a 9 day trip, but will play when I get back. I will have my laptop though, so will get to enjoy your week of being CASE'd and honored.

irishgreensue 10-11-2012 02:39 PM

YAY, The Twisted Sistahs Bus is rocking and rolling - Shirley is our "Bus Driver" and she keeps us going all the time - what an awesome choice for Queen this week, Trish!! Wait till you see all the creative cards she comes up with - you are SO gonna be in love with her gallery!!

YIPPEE, SHIRT!! You da BESTEST QUEEN in all of JammerTown - with the sweetest smile, the funniest sense of humor, and the best "tongue in cheek" one liners!! Be back in a bit with a card to honor your Royal Highness!!

OK, back tonight for quick post to bring my card to honor our sweet QUEEN SHIRT!

Clownmom 10-11-2012 03:46 PM

Yay, Shirley! I'm on two teams with Shirley and will be most happy to CASE a card from her wonderful gallery. Enjoy your reign, Shirley!!!

101Airborne 10-11-2012 04:02 PM

Woo hoo! Hey Girlfriend - you are the new Queen!! Trish, awesome, awesome choice - Shirley has a wonderful gallery full of beautiful cards! Will be doing a card soon - Hugs to you!!

Blooms in a Box 10-11-2012 04:20 PM

Shirely Q!!! Yes!!! I wannabe you! Sistah, you are the best, your humor, talent and heart make up the entire package, and I am so glad to call you my Bestie! Lymi!!!

Kathleen Lammie 10-11-2012 05:28 PM

Congratulations to Shirley!!! So happy for you and looking forward to casing one of your beautiful cards!!!

artystamper 10-11-2012 05:32 PM

Big congratulations Shirley! you deserve the crown you are receiving this week! Here is my case of your Autumn Splendor card: HYCCT A Grave Yard Bash QFTD134, WT396 by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Clownmom 10-11-2012 05:37 PM

Congrats again, Shirley. You so deserve this honor. Here's my CASE of your Tater Challenge card --

Witchie Witch

vdm 10-11-2012 05:42 PM

Congratulations Shirley!!!!! May you enjoy reign.....

Here is my tribute to you;

QFTD134 O' Come All Ye by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

wannabcre8tive 10-11-2012 06:04 PM

Oh, my, was I Surprised? Yes, I was most definitely surprised. I had a message from Greenie on my phone telling me the news and I was thinking, "hmmmmm, what did she say?" Blooms, also called to tell me, all excited. I am thrilled that you picked little ole' me, well maybe I am stretching the little part of it. :) I feel very honored to be chosen. I am going to enjoy this and seeing the cards made. Thank you, Trish, this really made my day.

jdmommy 10-12-2012 05:55 AM

Here's mine: Pine Trees for Shirt!

Congratulations, my friend!!

yo sam 10-12-2012 06:36 AM

Congratulations, Shirley! Here's mine made in your honor QFTD134 Congrats to Shirley by yo sam - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Benzi 10-12-2012 08:15 AM

I'm back with my card for Shirley. Big congratulations, Shirley.

Jing, jing-a-ling by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

LilLuvsStampin 10-12-2012 03:59 PM

Yaaay for my friend Shirt the Squirt! I'm excited for you and hope to play sometime this weekend. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

resqbarbie 10-13-2012 02:36 PM

Sorry I am late to the party, we have been battling the stomach bug all week!

I officially hand over my crown, may you wear it well! Enjoy all the love and support that comes your way this week! You deserve it! I will be back with a card tomorrow!

hotwheels 10-13-2012 08:58 PM

here's my cards thanks, hotwheels
I am sorry by hotwheels - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
happy brithday to you by hotwheels - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

pam124 10-14-2012 08:05 AM

Shirley, I'll try my best to join in. I'm thinking "Da Man" may make a long awaited appearance from me!

AudreyAnn 10-14-2012 03:47 PM

Congratulations Shirley!!!!!!!! I had so much fun today looking through your gallery today. Here's my card: {Stronger Love for Hubby}

mamaxsix 10-15-2012 06:00 AM

Made another! How Lucky Can You Get

pam124 10-15-2012 06:28 AM

Shirley, I am so embarrassed as I cased a "Da Man" card that I thought was yours and it turned out to be from Mothermark. Please forgive me, but you know, you gotta luv Da Man. ENJOY your week! Embarrassed in Virginia:

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2270261

LilLuvsStampin 10-15-2012 09:51 AM

Here's my Warm Winter Wishes in honor of Queen Shirley.

Kushabella 10-15-2012 04:31 PM

Shirt I am new to this QFTD but excited for you. You have left some sweet comments on my work and I had a great time going through your gallery - a full two cuppa time. Here's my card Puppy - Enjoy your reign.

wendy2512 10-15-2012 11:34 PM

" A cute lil apple-bat for Angelique "

I am so late but had to be a part of this weeks super sweet queen..Shirley. Congratulations Shirley...so well deserved and I so enjoyed your fun gallery. Here is the card in your Honour...MMTPT220, QFTD134, " A cute lil apple bat for Angelique " by wendy2512 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bon2stamp 10-18-2012 05:24 AM

QFTD134

It's almost time to crown an new queen. Sorry I'm so late with this, Shirley. I hope you've enjoyed your reign.

Come to Bethlehem in Midnight

MattsGirl 10-27-2012 08:10 AM

Another excellent choice Trish! Here is my VERY late card for Queen Shirley! :)

A "Schicken" for Shirley by MattsGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers