Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Queen For the Day Challenge (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/queen-day-challenge-f311/)
-   -   QFTD128... Our new Queen is... Kathleen Lammie (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/queen-day-challenge-f311/qftd128-our-new-queen-kathleen-lammie-t560191.html)

TrishG 08-30-2012 11:44 AM

QFTD128... Our new Queen is... Kathleen Lammie

It is better to be kind than right. But I think I'm right that Kathleen IS kind and deserves to be our Queen this week! Please join me in honoring Queen Kathleen Lammie!

Some ideas on how you might encourage and honour our fabulous Queen this week: Send her a Private Message, comment on the lovely cards in her gallery, post a message for her here on this thread, pick a card from her gallery to be inspired by and create a card for her. There are really “no rules”. You can play along with this challenge anytime. There is no deadline. Even if you don't know this week's Queen, come play along anyway. It's a great way to "get to know" each other!

Take a stroll through Kathleen's wonderful gallery and admire her creativity.

--{ QFTD128 gallery }--

EVERYONE is welcome to join in this challenge and give Kathleen the Royal Treatment she deserves!

You can check out THIS THREAD if you need more information. If you have any other questions, please let me know.

TrishG 08-30-2012 11:50 AM

My two cards for Queen Kathleen...

Bordered Leaves for Queen128 by TrishG - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...064?&cat=23197

bensarmom 08-30-2012 01:21 PM

Queen Kathleen, how grand! She always bestows upon us such wonderful comments. Congratulations Kathleen, enjoy the week wearing your crown!

Kathleen Lammie 08-30-2012 01:49 PM

WOW! What a wonderful surprise after a VERY long day! I am honestly shocked, but so happy!!!! I can't wait to see what you beautiful, talented ladies make!!! THANK YOU so much!!!!

hobbydujour 08-30-2012 01:59 PM

A lovely choice, Trish. Kathleen has become a very active member of the daily challenges here on SCS, She comments on so many cards which is always the mark of a true Queen.

Congratulations, Kathleen....enjoy your week in the spotlight.

ALA KATHLEEN

Clownmom 08-30-2012 02:20 PM

Great choice, Trish. I have become a fan of Kathleen's gallery. As Sallie said, Kathleen shares her comments with so many of us. Here's my card in her honor --

Seamless Pines

101Airborne 08-30-2012 02:40 PM

Woo Hoo, Kathleen! Yee haw! Trish - wonderful choice! Kathleen is so very, very talented and always takes time to leave kind and encouraging comments! Will be back later with my card!

wendy2512 08-30-2012 03:03 PM

right on Kathleen. You are so deserving...:0)...enjoy your reign...good choice Trish. Have to go to work but am coming back..:0)

SophieLaFontaine 08-30-2012 03:36 PM

Kathleen's cards are totally gorgeous!! Awesome choice for Queen!! She leaves such kind and encouraging comments!!

peeps321 08-30-2012 04:23 PM

FABULOUS choice for our Queen! Kathleen is such a talented card maker..her coloring abilities alone always make my mouth drop open in awe..she has a beautiful gallery. I enjoyed taking a "walk" through it. Her artistic talent is great but perhaps second to her heart...she has a big heart and is always encouraging and kind in her comments. Enjoy your reign!

Here's to Queen Kathleen

vdm 08-30-2012 05:04 PM

Great choice, Trish..... Loved the gallery.....

Here is my tribute:

QFTD128 Case of Colorado of Kathleen by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

octoberbabe 08-30-2012 07:21 PM

Oh Kathleen!! What a wonderful honor for you to be chosen QFTD!! I am so so happy for you!! I have all my kids & grandkids coming home for the weekend, but I am going to try very hard to browse your gallery and "maybe" case one of your cards for you!! Oh CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Pam MacKay 08-30-2012 08:37 PM

Congratulation Kathleen you really do deserve to be Queen you always leave such lovely comments about my cards and I so appreciate the time it takes to do so! Here is my card for you
QFTD128, Scarecrow by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

imastampin 08-30-2012 09:53 PM

Congratulations Kathleen. Here is my card to honor you this week!

wendy2512 08-31-2012 12:53 AM

" All white and a whisper of gold "

What caught my eye most was the design and the little sweety, with the all white and blues. All the blue coloring fell off...( :wink:...) Lovely job Kathleen and enjoy your week. Here is my card...." All white and a whisper of gold " by wendy2512 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour 08-31-2012 03:24 AM

Did another card for Kathleen. combining it with the F4A for today. Kathleen's gallery offers so much inspiration.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Holstein 08-31-2012 04:44 AM

Wonderful choice Trish. Thanks for doing this challenge and all your time. Here is my card for Kathleen. F4A132, QFTD128 Kathleen's card by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Benzi 08-31-2012 05:22 AM

An outstanding choice for Queen this week. What a super person and crafter. A huge congrats to Kathleen!

Christmas Wonder by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

yo sam 08-31-2012 06:33 AM

Congratulations, Kathleen!! Here's mine made in your honor QFTD128 Congrats to Kathleen by yo sam - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Clownmom 08-31-2012 06:51 AM

Kathleen is always so generous in her commenting that I decided to make another card in her honor, pairing it with the F4A challenge to make a birthday card.

Telescoping Oak

BarbieP 08-31-2012 10:30 AM

Kathleen, congratulations on being chosen Queen, and well-deserved at that. Wear your crown proudly. You have a sweet gallery, and here is my card in your honor:

Celebrate by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Marzipan 08-31-2012 11:09 AM

Congratulations Kathleen!:D I chose this card to CASE: CAS166 Magic by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Here's mine: QFTD128 - Merry by Marzipan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I used my snowflake punch and embossing folder for background.

vdm 08-31-2012 11:54 AM

Okay Kathleen, I had to do another and I hope you get a kick out of it....

WT390,QFTD128 Hats Off 2 U by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

octoberbabe 08-31-2012 01:14 PM

I got all my cooking and baking done before the fam comes home tomorrow; so I was able to make my tribute card to Queen Kathleen. She has a wonderful gallery, but I had to case her "Bugaboo Ladybug Stack" card for a special reason. You'll have to check my card out to see why..................All hail Queen Kathleen!!

Unsteady Pumpkins http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...&ppuser=124047

n5stamper 08-31-2012 01:39 PM

CONGRATS Kathleen. Enjoy your reign as queen

stampin'nana 08-31-2012 04:17 PM

I am so excited for our new queen, Kathleen Lammie! She has an amazing gallery, and she is always so full of uplifting comments on everyone's cards! There was no surprise to me that she was chosen queen! I was just waiting to see 'when' she would be picked to be honored with royalty! So congratulations, Queen Kathleen, and enjoy your royal reign! Here is my card: Scarecrows in a Row for Kathleen by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MaryR917 08-31-2012 04:49 PM

congrats kathlenn on being chose for this week's Queen. Enjoy your time in the spotlight-loved looking through your gallery. I chose your seamless leaves card to case.

merry christmas

CAKath 08-31-2012 05:40 PM

QFTD128 Queen Kathleen

Here is my CASE to honor Kathleen our Queen!

QFTD128 Queen Kathleen by CAKath - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

snowmanqueen 08-31-2012 05:58 PM

Congratulations, your have a beautiful gallery, here's my card:
QFTD128 Silhouette by snowmanqueen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hotwheels 09-02-2012 01:19 PM

here are my cards. thanks
hotwheels
With Love by hotwheels - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
hello by hotwheels - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reddyisco 09-03-2012 02:31 PM

Great choice, Trish! Congratulations, Kathleen.....Here's my card.

AudreyAnn 09-03-2012 05:42 PM

I'm late but happy to have been able to play. Congratulations Kathleen!! Here's my card: {Birthday Owl for a Special Niece}

sue28 09-05-2012 03:47 AM

QFTD128

Great choice for the Queen, my card in honour of Kathleen -

CAS186 QFTD128 Framed Fabric by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers