Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Queen For the Day Challenge (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/queen-day-challenge-f311/)
-   -   QFTD126... Our new Queen is... ladybug91743 (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/queen-day-challenge-f311/qftd126-our-new-queen-ladybug91743-t559440.html)

TrishG 08-16-2012 12:15 PM

QFTD126... Our new Queen is... ladybug91743

You don't BUG me! One type of bug that I actually like is a ladybug. They're cute and they don't seem to do anything bad (and if they do, I'd rather be oblivious to it). This Queen definitely won't BUG you and I hope you BUZZ through her beautiful gallery and honor her this week. Queen Marie-Alice is our Queen today and she goes by the name of ladybug91743.

Some ideas on how you might encourage and honour our fabulous Queen this week: Send her a Private Message, comment on the lovely cards in her gallery, post a message for her here on this thread, pick a card from her gallery to be inspired by and create a card for her. There are really “no rules”. You can play along with this challenge anytime. There is no deadline. Even if you don't know this week's Queen, come play along anyway. It's a great way to "get to know" each other!

Take a stroll through Marie-Alice's wonderful gallery and admire her creativity.

--{ QFTD126 gallery }--

EVERYONE is welcome to join in this challenge and give Marie-Alice the Royal Treatment she deserves!

You can check out THIS THREAD if you need more information. If you have any other questions, please let me know.

TrishG 08-16-2012 12:15 PM

My two cards for Queen Marie-Alice...

Squares - Queen 126 by TrishG - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...663?&cat=23305

BarbieP 08-16-2012 12:46 PM

Congratulations, Marie-Alice. I proudly pass the crown on to you. I certainly wish you a wonderful week as our new reigning Queen. You have a wonderful gallery, and I will be CASing you soon.

Hugs,
Barb

Clownmom 08-16-2012 01:20 PM

Congratulations, Marie-Alice. I couldn't wait to CASE one of your beautiful cards.

Holiday Wishes

hobbydujour 08-16-2012 02:56 PM

Wonderful choice, Trish. Marie-Alice is SO sweet...always leaving kind and encouraging comments for so many stampers....AND she has a lovely, lovely gallery. I really enjoyed going through it.

Congratulations, Marie-Alice...a well-deserved crown! Enjoy your week and special gallery.

ALA MARIE-ALICE

Reddyisco 08-16-2012 03:07 PM

Fabulous choice, Trish. Here's my card.

vdm 08-16-2012 03:46 PM

Ohhhh, I can't believe that I am actually getting to participate.... I think I am out of practice somewhat....but here is mine...

QFTD126 Merry Christmas by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SophieLaFontaine 08-16-2012 09:33 PM

I am thrilled that she is Queen!! How totally awesome!!!

Benzi 08-17-2012 07:19 AM

Super choice, Trish!

Card Gone Awry by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BarbieP 08-17-2012 12:05 PM

Super choice, Trish. And a big congratulations, again, Marie-Alice. Here is my card in your honor:

Vintage Photo for Marie-Alice by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

yo sam 08-17-2012 06:00 PM

Congratulations, Marie-Alice! Here's mine made in your honor QFTD126 Congrats to Marie-Alice by yo sam - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ladybug91743 08-17-2012 07:40 PM

Words cannot express how truly honoured I feel to be chosen as QFTD...I cannot believe the number of people who have sent me private messages, sent compliments and/or cased my cards. It is truly remarkable and affirmed what I already knew, that we have a wonderful group of people here on SCS...thank you once again for all your kindness...Hugs to everyone... Marie-alice

wendy2512 08-17-2012 11:29 PM

" A "safe " bike for Cindy "

what a lovely choice for our queen...thanks trish ... I had a great time touring your gallery Marie-Alice...your so talented...here is my card..." A " safe " bike for Cindy " by wendy2512 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bensarmom 08-18-2012 06:12 PM

Here's my card to honor Marie Alice. Congrats on being chosen and enjoy your week.:grin:

cullenwr 08-19-2012 05:01 AM

A big congratulations to you, Marie-Alice, on being our new queen! Loved browsing through your gallery...full of wonderful creations! Enjoy your reign!

ladybug91743 08-19-2012 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hobbydujour (Post 19623321)
Wonderful choice, Trish. Marie-Alice is SO sweet...always leaving kind and encouraging comments for so many stampers....AND she has a lovely, lovely gallery. I really enjoyed going through it.

Congratulations, Marie-Alice...a well-deserved crown! Enjoy your week and special gallery.

ALA MARIE-ALICE

thank you so much for the wonderful compliment... you have no idea how much that means to me.....

snowmanqueen 08-19-2012 11:20 AM

Congratulations, you have a wonderful gallery. Here's my card:
QFTD126 by snowmanqueen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

RDey 08-19-2012 03:01 PM

Here's mine: QFTD126 Alisha's bday 2012 by RDey - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers.

irishgreensue 08-19-2012 09:32 PM

Marie Alice - congratulations on becoming our new Queen - was at a crop this weekend so I am running behind, but was admiring your wonderful gallery and will be back tomorrow with a card - got one all picked out to honor you with a case!!

Have a wonderful week in the spotlight!! Many hugs for all the beautiful inspiration!!

Back to show you my card for Marie Alice -
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...70?&si=QFTD126

Hope you had a great week!

Holstein 08-20-2012 06:23 AM

Great choice for queen Trish! Thanks for doing this challenge weekly. I appreciate your time. Here is my card for Alice Marie TLC391, QFTD126 Marie Alice by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

AnniePanda 08-20-2012 07:28 AM

Congratulations to Marie-Alice! Looking forward to visiting your gallery. I have taken a quick look and didn't get very far because there were so many details to check on your lovely cards!

stampin'nana 08-20-2012 11:51 AM

Great choice, Trish! Congratulations to our newest Queen Marie-Alice! I loved browsing your gallery! I'm babysitting my 2 grandsons for a week, and when I had a little time today, I took advantage of it and made this card for you: Burgundy Butterflies by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

artystamper 08-21-2012 05:26 PM

Have fun wearing your crown this week Mary Alice! I cased your A Winters Night card: QFTD126 A Merry Little Pine Tree by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hotwheels 08-23-2012 12:58 PM

Here's my cards
Love and hugs by hotwheels - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Birthday by hotwheels - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thanks hotwheels

Marzipan 08-26-2012 09:11 AM

Congratulations Mary-Alice! Your gallery artwork is beautiful!
I chose this card to CASE:Queen for the Day - Jandjccc by ladybug91743 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Here's mine: QFTD126 - ladybug91743 by Marzipan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers