Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Queen For the Day Challenge (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/queen-day-challenge-f311/)
-   -   QFTD125.... Our new Queen is... BarbieP (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/queen-day-challenge-f311/qftd125-our-new-queen-barbiep-t559061.html)

TrishG 08-09-2012 10:57 AM

QFTD125.... Our new Queen is... BarbieP

When I was young, I never much cared to play with dolls. I always preferred stuffed animals. I know that we all here love to play with our scrapbooking supplies! I hope you'll come play with me and BarbieP! That's right, it's Queen Barb this week.

Some ideas on how you might encourage and honour our fabulous Queen this week: Send her a Private Message, comment on the lovely cards in her gallery, post a message for her here on this thread, pick a card from her gallery to be inspired by and create a card for her. There are really “no rules”. You can play along with this challenge anytime. There is no deadline. Even if you don't know this week's Queen, come play along anyway. It's a great way to "get to know" each other!

Take a stroll through Barb's wonderful gallery and admire her creativity.

--{ QFTD125 gallery }--

EVERYONE is welcome to join in this challenge and give Barb the Royal Treatment she deserves!

You can check out THIS THREAD if you need more information. If you have any other questions, please let me know.

TrishG 08-09-2012 11:04 AM

My two cards for Queen Barb!!!!

Summer Afternoon for Queen Barb by TrishG - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Evergreen Christmas Scene for Queen by TrishG - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bensarmom 08-09-2012 11:37 AM

Barb, I turn the coveted crown over to you. Wear it proudly. Enjoy your week as queen. Can't wait to scan your gallery.

Clownmom 08-09-2012 01:07 PM

Good choice this week, Trish. Congrats to you, Barb! Here's my card in your honor:

Thinking of Sunflowers

BarbieP 08-09-2012 01:13 PM

Oh my goodness gracious. I just checked in to see who was Queen and to check out her gallery to case. You can imagine my surprise when I found out it was me. I am truly honored and humbled. Really, I don't know what to say other than "thank you", for it because of everyone here in this gallery that I have been inspired :)

hobbydujour 08-09-2012 01:34 PM

FABULOUS choice, Trish. Of course, I am biased since I have gotten to know Barb personally....all because of SCS. She is the dearest person with a big heart...to go along with her big talent as a stamper.

Barb, I am SO happy for you!!! Enjoy your week in the spotlight and the gallery made in your honor. Hugs, Sallie

FOR BARB

bensarmom 08-09-2012 02:12 PM

Congratulations Barb on being our next queen. Your gallery had so many cards that I wanted to reproduce. It is amazing how varied your cards are. Here is my card to honor you. Enjoy your week as queen.

MelodyGal 08-09-2012 02:25 PM

Oh, goody! Great choice!

allee's 08-09-2012 03:09 PM

Congratulations, Barbie! I enjoyed my trip through your beautiful gallery!

Here is my card cased in your honor:

Houndstooth Sympathy

snowmanqueen 08-09-2012 08:52 PM

Congrats Queen Barb, here is my sample:
F4A129, QFTD125 Ombre by snowmanqueen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Benzi 08-10-2012 05:41 AM

A huge congrats to the new Queen, Barb...great gallery!

Blue and Green for the Queen by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stampin'nana 08-10-2012 08:08 AM

What a splendid choice, Trish! I loved browsing Barbie's gallery of amazing inspiration! Here is the card I made to honor her: Sunrise Over The Ocean by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

yo sam 08-10-2012 08:13 AM

Congratulations, Barb! Here's mine made in your honor QFTD125 Congrats Barb by yo sam - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein 08-10-2012 02:21 PM

Super choice Trish! Congrats Barb. Here is my card for you. F4A129, QFTD125, Vintage lady shaded by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hotwheels 08-10-2012 04:19 PM

here my cards Thanks hotwheels
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...0&ppuser=20490
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...0&ppuser=20490

Luv Flowers 08-11-2012 09:42 AM

Barb was a wonderful choice. Here's my card, QFTD125, BarbieP, Faux Pressed Dry Flowers... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

cullenwr 08-11-2012 05:50 PM

Congratulations, Barb! I love your work and you are so deserving of this royal honor! Enjoy your reign!

hskelly 08-12-2012 04:41 PM

Here is my card for Barb.

AnniePanda 08-14-2012 05:41 PM

Wow, BarbieP has a fascinating array of wonderfully inspirational cards! I could spend hours here gathering inspiration! I feel like I want to make so many more, but here is one for tonight.
Happy Birthday card

Reddyisco 08-15-2012 02:51 PM

Congratulations, Barb! Here's the card I made in your honour.

BarbieP 08-15-2012 06:07 PM

As my week winds down wearing my crown :), I would like to take another moment to thank each of you wonderful ladies for taking time out of your busy schedules to make a card in my honor. You do not know how much each of you have blessed me. Again, thank you so much, and may God Bless each of you!

Hugs,
Barb

irishgreensue 08-20-2012 03:44 PM

Talk about coming in the late gate - Is there a prize for being late- like a PIE IN THE FACE!!! LOL

I finally got to case one of Barb's cards since she was crowned QFTD125 - almost 2 weeks ago!! anyhow, I finally got a card made to let Barb know how much I enjoy her wonderful gallery - here it is:
QFTD125 for Barb, TSC, Sympathy by irishgreensue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
I cased this card of Barb's - Dream of Magical Things by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hope you had a wonderful week, Barb - you inspire me!!

eured99 09-26-2012 10:22 AM

I am late, but here is my card to honor you Queen Barbie! I hope you like it! QFTD125 Here's Lookin at You! Queen Barbie!, SUO by eured99 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

AudreyAnn 10-06-2012 05:55 PM

I know I'm beyond late - but there's no way I could miss CASEing Barb!! Congrats a bit late Barb - you deserve this :)!!!!!! Here's my card: { Blooming with Kindness }