Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Queen For the Day Challenge (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/queen-day-challenge-f311/)
-   -   QFTD123... Our new Queen is...texasgrammy (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/queen-day-challenge-f311/qftd123-our-new-queen-texasgrammy-t558237.html)

TrishG 07-26-2012 10:22 AM

QFTD123... Our new Queen is...texasgrammy

Anyone want to go on vacation? How about Texas? Sounds like a fun (and hot) place to be. Let's go to Texas today to visit Queen Bev! While you're in the hot and sunny Texas have a look through the gallery of texasgrammy and I hope you take the time to honor her as our Queen this week.

Some ideas on how you might encourage and honour our fabulous Queen this week: Send her a Private Message, comment on the lovely cards in her gallery, post a message for her here on this thread, pick a card from her gallery to be inspired by and create a card for her. There are really “no rules”. You can play along with this challenge anytime. There is no deadline. Even if you don't know this week's Queen, come play along anyway. It's a great way to "get to know" each other!

Take a stroll through Bev's wonderful gallery and admire her creativity.

--{ QFTD123 gallery }--

EVERYONE is welcome to join in this challenge and give Bev the Royal Treatment she deserves!

You can check out THIS THREAD if you need more information. If you have any other questions, please let me know.

TrishG 07-26-2012 10:28 AM

Here are my two cards for Queen Bev...

Purple Silhouettes - Queen Bev by TrishG - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Yellow Bird - Queen texasgrammy by TrishG - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hope you can play along this week!

Benzi 07-26-2012 11:59 AM

What a wonderful, sweet, and talented Queen you chose, Trish.
I have cased a card but don't know if I'll get it uploaded today...may be tomorrow.
Congrats to Bev!!

allee's 07-26-2012 12:35 PM

Congratulations, Bev! How fabulous to see the crown on the head of another Texas gir!! I still remember the card you shared in Arlington about 10 years ago. It had a SU purse and bling!! Enjoy your time on the throne.

Here is the card I created in your honor. If I could have found that SU set with the purse, I would had made that one!

Benzi 07-26-2012 12:40 PM

I managed to get my card uploaded today. I'm in a bit of a whirlwind as I have plans for tonight. Congrats again, Bev. I love your gallery.

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...&ppuser=183733

irishgreensue 07-26-2012 12:55 PM

Gracious, It's Texas Grammy on the throne!! Seems like Texas is big on the map for a lot of reasons, but especially for Bev, for being such a sweetheart!

There is not a sweeter and more helpful person that deserves the crown this week than Bev - always there with a helping hand and a warm heart full of comments to encourage everyone!!

Will be out tonight, but hope to get on the bandwagon to honor Bev, and be back as soon as possible with a card - congratulations, Bev, you are such a talented lady!

Here's my card for Bev - http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...&ppuser=113778

TexasGrammy 07-26-2012 01:19 PM

Oh
My
Goodness!!!
http://www.millan.net/minimations/sm...surprisedf.gif

I am completely taken by surprise with this sweet honor, Ladies!!
IRL, I'm surrounded with Grands this week day & night, so believe me ... some cyber-stampy-girlfriend fun is oh so very welcome! A big squishy Thank you to y'all!

And thanks to Sue for the sweet lettin' ya know message too!

lazylizard 07-26-2012 02:33 PM

Congratulations, Bev!! You were my first friend on Splitcoaststampers. Loved our telephone visit and one of these days I know we will get to meet IRL!!! Gotta get busy finishing my supper preparing, but hope to add a card in your honor later tonight. I am thrilled you are our QUEEN!!

Clownmom 07-26-2012 03:10 PM

Congratulations to you, Bev! Enjoy your reign!!! Here's the card I made in your honor:

Winter Forest CASE

Blooms in a Box 07-26-2012 06:28 PM

Sweet, sweet Bev! Sister it's soooo good to see you on the throne. You are one of the very most encouraging and lovable stampers in this place, and I send y'all big, squishy hugs!!! Oooooo...... And on Dare to get Dirty week too! Yee-haw! (((((Hugs)))))

cullenwr 07-26-2012 07:27 PM

Yeehaw!! Soooo happy to see you wearing the crown this week! Doing the happy dance for you dear stampy friend!

yellowrose46 07-27-2012 12:14 AM

Congratulations Bev! I've just had a quick glance at your wonderful gallery and have already chosen an inspiration card.
I have thoroughly enjoyed my reign as queen this past week.....loved seeing all the amazing cards y'all created. I'm so glad I could leave the crown in Texas for Bev. That way I didn't have to try and sneak it past security at the Austin airport :)

wendy2512 07-27-2012 12:45 AM

congrats

Bev. I had so much fun tonight looking through your gallery. so many more I loved but here is the one I did choose to case..." Sonya's Joy " by wendy2512 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers to have to try and come back for more...:0)

joan ervin 07-27-2012 04:58 AM

Whoohoo!!! How exciting to see you wear the crown this week, gf....congrats!!!!! Have fun with the Grands and squishy hugs to you, too!!!

hollerinastamps 07-27-2012 05:04 AM

Congrats, Bev! I've often been inspired by you here on SCS. Enjoy your reign as Queen! Here's my salute to you Texas Fold 'Em

Mutnik 07-27-2012 06:28 AM

Bev Congratulations on being the new Queen. Whoo Hoo! Not sure if I will get to play, but I did browse your gallery and I am droolin', let me tell you. You do awesome work. Hope you have a wonderful day/week being QFTD. :0)

wanderer 07-27-2012 07:08 AM

Contrats Bev!

Beautiful Gallery! I choose this card as my inspiration. I've had some tapestry rub-ons in my stash for awhile now, matched it up with some Little Miss Bo Bunny paper with a "happy anniversary" for my brother in law and his wife.

Here's the link to my card

LilLuvsStampin 07-27-2012 08:18 AM

HUGE Congrats, Tex!!! I'm so excited to see you selected as our Queen this week. Unfortunately, as you know, I am currently unable to do any stamping. I hope to be able to do so soon and will honor you with a case of one of your cards then, my sweet, sweet friend! ENJOY!!

snowmanqueen 07-27-2012 10:14 AM

Congratulations Bev! Here's my card:
QFTD123 Fabulous You by snowmanqueen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stampin'nana 07-27-2012 12:19 PM

Congratulations to Bev, our new Queen! Your gallery is filled with lovely cards, and when I saw the poinsettia Christmas card, I knew I had to case it! So here is my Poinsettia card: Poinsettias for Queen Bev! by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reddyisco 07-27-2012 02:50 PM

Another great choice, Trish! Congratulations, Bev......Here's mine

MaryR917 07-27-2012 04:08 PM

congrats Queen Bev -enjoy your time in the spotlight-you have a fabulous gallery -I chose your garden hop birthday to case. here is my card

salute to Bev

MelodyGal 07-28-2012 07:39 AM

Here's my card for our new Queen.

QFTD123~A BD Card for Jim~ by MelodyGal - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BarbieP 07-28-2012 10:34 AM

Here is my card in Bev's honor. Really liked her layout. Congrats, Bev - enjoy your crown.

Just My Type by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hotwheels 07-29-2012 11:36 AM

here's my cards thanks hotwheels
teapot by hotwheels - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
thanks for your kindness by hotwheels - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ellentaylor 07-29-2012 02:01 PM

Congrats my bejeweled friend!!
Here is mine......

Best Catch by ellentaylor - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BobbiesGirl 08-02-2012 09:07 AM

Here's my card to honor the queen.

yo sam 08-07-2012 10:40 AM

Congratulations, Bev! Here's mine made in your honor! QFTD123 Congrats Bev by yo sam - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jodylb 09-02-2013 06:52 AM

Bev, here is my card honoring you for the QFTD179 challenge. I hope you like it!

QFTD123, 179 texasgrammy by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers