Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Queen For the Day Challenge (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/queen-day-challenge-f311/)
-   -   QFTD120... Our new Queen is... Arizona Maine (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/queen-day-challenge-f311/qftd120-our-new-queen-arizona-maine-t556990.html)

TrishG 07-04-2012 01:56 PM

QFTD120... Our new Queen is... Arizona Maine

I hope you all had a great week celebrating and being thankful for the wonderful country in which you live! I just LOVE Canada, but I'm curious to know what the significance of this Queen's screen name is?! Queen Angela is our Queen this week and, like all Queens, we celebrate her for her gracious comments and her participation in the challenges here. She is Arizona Maine and she is our Queen this week!

Some ideas on how you might encourage and honour our fabulous Queen this week: Send her a Private Message, comment on the lovely cards in her gallery, post a message for her here on this thread, pick a card from her gallery to be inspired by and create a card for her. There are really “no rules”. You can play along with this challenge anytime. There is no deadline. Even if you don't know this week's Queen, come play along anyway. It's a great way to "get to know" each other!

Take a stroll through Angela's wonderful gallery and admire her creativity.

--{ QFTD120 gallery }--

EVERYONE is welcome to join in this challenge and give Angela the Royal Treatment she deserves!

You can check out THIS THREAD if you need more information. If you have any other questions, please let me know.

TrishG 07-04-2012 01:57 PM

My cards for Queen Angela....

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...291?&cat=23143

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...292?&cat=23197

kittie747 07-05-2012 11:23 AM

Oh, my! I snuck in from work to see who the QFTD is. Wow! I love your work, Angela and popped into your gallery to take a few quick peeks to turn over in my head for when I get home from work. I have to confess I spent way too much time (work time) because I couldn't stop looking at your cards. Each and every one is a treasure. What a wonderful choice for our queen this week. Congratulations, Angela!

Edited: Here is my Mostly Pink For Angela

irishgreensue 07-05-2012 11:50 AM

Congratulations, Angela!!! Loved your gallery, and although I was tempted to go CAS, I chose a Valentine card to case! enjoy your reign!!

HERE is my card for Angela!!

Clownmom 07-05-2012 01:07 PM

Congratulations, Angela! Love your work! Here's my card in your honor:

Sparkly Poppies

Loll Thompson 07-05-2012 02:46 PM

Congrats, Angela!! I have been a fan of your work for a long time now. Your gallery is full of beautiful and inspirational cards. Enjoy your reign, Queen Angela!!

lisa lara 07-05-2012 02:51 PM

Congratulations Angela.................you are card queen everyday to me. Hugs. My card.

allee's 07-05-2012 04:00 PM

Congratulations, Angela!! I could spend a lifetime in your gallery casing your exquisite work!!

Here is the card I have recreated in your honor:

With Sympathy

Holstein 07-05-2012 04:10 PM

Congrats Angela!!! Enjoy your work immensly. Here is my card . QFTD120 Angela's card by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

swldebbie 07-05-2012 05:45 PM

Congratulations, Angela! You are definitely one of my inspiration queens here on SCS.

nancy littrell 07-05-2012 07:27 PM

Congratulations Angela.....you know how I LOVE your gorgeous and creative art. Yes, you are a true artist! I can't wait to play tomorrow. Have a fabulous week my friend.

Thanks so much Trish for another wonderfully talented Queen :-)

n5stamper 07-06-2012 02:05 AM

Whoo Hoo CONGRATS!! Angela, enjoy your special crowning day.

Luv Flowers 07-06-2012 06:40 AM

Congratulations Angela!! Your gallery is both elegant and gorgeous!! I too, spent a lot of time looking. Enjoy your week!! QFTD120, Queen Angela... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

LilLuvsStampin 07-06-2012 08:45 AM

Excellent choice, Trish!! CONGRATULATIONS, my dirty sister, Angela!

Here's my She's Got Heart card.

Benzi 07-06-2012 09:19 AM

You'll always see a fabulous card when Angela uploads. Congrats, Queen Angela!!!

Queen Angela/Arizona Maine by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

mother's daughter 07-06-2012 11:52 AM

Congratulations, Angela!! I couldn't choose just one,
QFTD120 Believe by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD120 Thoughtful by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Enjoy your reign!

Dara 07-06-2012 11:56 AM

here's mine, tfl

QFTD120-Watercolor case by Dara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BarbieP 07-06-2012 12:30 PM

Angela, I love your gallery. Congratulation on your crown, wear it proudly. Here is my card in your honor:

QFTD120 - For You by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dara 07-06-2012 12:37 PM

here's my second card
tfl

QFTD-Lily by Dara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

angelsparkly 07-06-2012 01:00 PM

I have not yet participated in a QFTD. To be honest I wasn't sure it was for everyone. So when I was Ms Maine as the Queen I just had to come see what its all about.
Hopefully I did her proud as she is one of my favs: QFTD framed Christmas by angelsparkly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

peeps321 07-06-2012 04:17 PM

What a fabulous choice for this weeks Queen..Angela has such a beautiful style..every one of her creations is a jaw dropper! She's not only a great card artist, she's so sweet and leaves lovely and encouraging comments. So enjoy a well deserved reign as Queen!

Bright and Bold Flower

RDey 07-06-2012 06:11 PM

Here's mine: QFTD120 Golden Dragonfly by RDey - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers.

TexasGrammy 07-06-2012 09:27 PM

What a sweet treat to be honoring Angela as our Queen this week! Congratulations, Angela!

Here's my 'Happy Anniversary Black Tie' card!

LaLatty 07-06-2012 11:15 PM

Here's my card:

Double Stamped Flowers by LaLatty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loved looking through her gallery!!!

saintsrule 07-07-2012 10:07 AM

What fun browzing through Arizona Maine's gallery! I have been a fan for a while!

Here's my card...

IBSIC16 & QFTD120 ~ Grace ~ by saintsrule - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

And the original inspiration...

IC323 & F4A103 Rainbow Spring! by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

cullenwr 07-07-2012 01:03 PM

I'm a HUGE fan of Angela's work and am so happy to see her wearing the crown this week! Congrats!!

yo sam 07-07-2012 02:22 PM

Congratulations, Angela! Here's mine made in your honor QFTD120 Congrats to Angela by yo sam - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

artystamper 07-07-2012 05:43 PM

There are a million cards I would like to case in your gallery Angela - here's my case of your most recent! IC344 Sympathetic Butterfly in Green QFTD120 by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

yellowrose46 07-08-2012 05:50 AM

Congratulations Angela! You so richly deserve this honour.....your gallery is fabulous and you are always so sweet and generous with your encouraging comments. I can't play right now, as I am visiting my son in Texas, but I wish you a wonderful week, your Royal Majesty!

hotwheels 07-08-2012 12:10 PM

Here's my cards. thanks hotwheels
Brithday wishes by hotwheels - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
and this one
Blue Jay by hotwheels - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

nancy littrell 07-08-2012 06:08 PM

My Christmas card (hurray my 1st for 2012) honoring our new Queen Angela :p Angela, you know how much I LOVE your creative and elegant style. I am thrilled you are our honored Queen.

Thanks Trish for another awesome choice for Queen.

My Christmas card honoring Queen Angela

AudreyAnn 07-08-2012 06:19 PM

What an amazing gallery - and such a sweet commenter too!! Love your work Angela. Here's my card: {Baptism Card for Great Niece}

Hugs everyone!

angelladcrockett 07-09-2012 02:39 AM

Congrats, Queen Angela!!!! Your gallery is totally amazing! It was an honor to help you celebrate!!

He Will Direct Your Path

BobbiesGirl 07-09-2012 05:17 PM

Great choice, Trish and contratulations to you, Angela. Your gallery is gorgeous. This is my card to honor you.

wendy2512 07-10-2012 01:10 AM

"a good day for fishing."

Congrats Angela, I know this is so late but still wanted to catch you before your week was up...hope you have been having fun...:0)...here is my card in your honour...MMTPT206, QFTD120, " A good day to go fishing " by wendy2512 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

junior tx 07-10-2012 06:37 AM

Queen Angela.....I am not worthy! I started looking through your gallery to get inspired and quickly realized that you are well beyond my skill set! Your cards are amazing works of art! So I humbly say congratulations on being Queen, well-deserved!

bon2stamp 07-10-2012 03:36 PM

QFTD120

CASEing the Queen

Thanks so much for taking a look.

bon2stamp 07-11-2012 03:04 PM

QFTD120

Here's another card for Queen Angela. I hope you've enjoyed your reign.

Emboss & Color Poppies

Thanks for stopping to look.

wanderer 07-12-2012 07:06 AM

Hip Hip Hooray!

I made it back to celebrate Angela! Your gallery is so beautiful. I love all your shaped cards! I'm busy making birthday cards but I found a layout that inspired me!

Here's a look at my card

I've posted more details on my blog. Close up of card and inside peek.

Blooms in a Box 07-14-2012 05:41 PM

Angela, your gallery is a reflection of your beautiful heart! I was so tickled to see you honored! We were in Wyoming, loving on our precious grandson, but I've been peeking at your gallery all along- wow! Your work is more amazing with each upload! Congrats sweet Sister! Hugs!

~Birthday Window~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers