Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Queen For the Day Challenge (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/queen-day-challenge-f311/)
-   -   QFTD110... Our New Queen is... Toy (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/queen-day-challenge-f311/qftd110-our-new-queen-toy-t552916.html)

TrishG 04-26-2012 11:18 AM

QFTD110... Our New Queen is... Toy

I hope you have come to PLAY! I sure consider scrapbooking/card making a fun hobby! This week you can play with your favorite toys and make something special for Queen Holly. I'm sure you'll get inspired when you see what she does with her toys! If you need a place to start - visit this week's Technique Challenge and get inspiration from the Queen herself, her Splitcoast name is Toy.

Some ideas on how you might encourage and honour our fabulous Queen this week: Send her a Private Message, comment on the lovely cards in her gallery, post a message for her here on this thread, pick a card from her gallery to be inspired by and create a card for her. There are really “no rules”. You can play along with this challenge anytime. There is no deadline. Even if you don't know this week's Queen, come play along anyway. It's a great way to "get to know" each other!

Take a stroll through Holly's wonderful gallery and admire her creativity.

--{ QFTD110 gallery }--

EVERYONE is welcome to join in this challenge and give Holly the Royal Treatment she deserves!

You can check out THIS THREAD if you need more information. If you have any other questions, please let me know.

TrishG 04-26-2012 11:19 AM

My cards for Queen Holly...

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...&ppuser=132695
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...3644?nocache=1

I made them last week already. We just moved into our new house last night and I just got internet and phone connection. Hopefully I can unpack the scrapbooking supplies soon!

BobbiesGirl 04-26-2012 01:06 PM

Oh my goodness! Good choice. Trish you did it again. Congratulations Holly. You are most deserving and I will be checking out your gallery real soon.

Holstein 04-26-2012 02:24 PM

Trish, Wonderful choice. I hope your enjoying your new house. How exciting. Here is my card for Holly. QFTD110 Holly's card by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reddyisco 04-26-2012 03:28 PM

Another great choice, Trish....thanks! Here's my card.

pam124 04-26-2012 04:04 PM

OMG, Holly certainly deserves to be Queen. Hope I can play!

YLM 04-26-2012 04:50 PM

congrats Holly

Clownmom 04-26-2012 04:53 PM

Hooray for Queen Holly!!! I always enjoy looking through her gallery, having placed many of her cards in my Favorites. Here's my card in her honor --

Christmas Holly CASE

allee's 04-26-2012 08:43 PM

How wonderful to see Holly wearing the queen's crown this week! Congratulations!!!

Here is the card I have created in her honor:

Lilies for Holly

snowmanqueen 04-26-2012 09:01 PM

Congratulations Holly, you have an awesome gallery. Here's my card:
F4A114, QFTD110 by snowmanqueen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

n5stamper 04-27-2012 03:21 AM

CONGRATS to ya Holly my cyber friend. Wear that crown with pride.

Here is my TENT TOPPED LION CUB.

Toy 04-27-2012 07:10 AM

Shut up!! Oh my word! What an honor :) :)

Ya know, I had a bunch of e-mail notifications of comments on some of my older cards and thought something was weird, but with the site down I couldn't check it out. Then I got Trish's PM (Thanks, Trish!) and my jaw dropped.

You girls are way too kind (and I love it and you!!). I think I'll make myself a little crown and walk around all day addressing my kids as my loyal subjects! haha!!

I have to run out for a bit, but when I come back, I'm going to sit down and look at all the creations you've made in my honor. I'm so blessed!!

Hugs and more hugs!!!

Nin Nin 04-27-2012 07:37 AM

Congrats Holly!! Well deserved, your work is beautiful. :)

MelodyGal 04-27-2012 09:16 AM

Awesome choice. Holly's gallery is fabulous.

Shadow's Mom 04-27-2012 09:40 AM

Whoo hoo, Holly!!! So happy to see you as Queen...love your amazing gallery!

Thank you, Trish...wonderful choice.

Here's my card to honor Holly: Holly's Butterflies

carol_PA925 04-27-2012 11:26 AM

Congratulations to Holly/Toy for being our latest QFTD! I found this Happiness Grows card in your gallery, and made my own version of it here.

Have a great week!

MelodyGal 04-27-2012 12:11 PM

Here's my card for Queen Holly: QFTD110 ~ Tea for Holly ~ by MelodyGal - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Toy 04-27-2012 05:10 PM

I've just finished taking a trip through the gallery uploads and I have to say that you girls sure know how to make a gal feel special! Every card was beautiful and I could feel the love that went into them. I am humbled by your kind words and have a smile on my face as big as Texas.

Thank you all for a wonderful day!!!

HUGS!!!

RDey 04-27-2012 06:58 PM

Here's mine: QFTD110 Bliss by RDey - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers.

~CA~ 04-27-2012 07:12 PM

Thanks Trish!!! Congratulations, Holly! Your gallery is so gorgeous!!!

Honoring Queen Holly (QFTD110) by MrsBoz - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

wendy2512 04-28-2012 01:42 AM

You bring me Joy

thank you Trish for a wonderful queen again this week. Congrats Holly, I had so much fun going through your super gallery so many lovely cards was so hard to pick one...but finally here is my card...QFTD110. IC334, " You bring me Joy " by wendy2512 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers for all yoru work with the challenges and enjoy your deserving week...:0)

etsdas 04-28-2012 07:49 AM

Congratulations, Holly. I see you so many places here - especially doing a great job hostessing challenges and inspiring us! Your gallery is so lovely. Enjoy wearing your crown - are you getting those guys in your life to bow and scrape?

QFTD110 - in honor of Holly (Toy) by etsdas - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I think I will come back later and see if I can actually see cards in the gallery - all morning I keep getting blanks!

nancy littrell 04-28-2012 10:28 AM

My QFTD110 card honoring our new very talented Queen Holly. I tried, but how can you possibly CASE Holly's unique and creative style? I toned down the card I CASE'd, but I certainly was inspired :p

Thanks Trish for another awesome Queen :p

3-D Paper Flower card

Blooms in a Box 04-28-2012 03:45 PM

Shut up! Oh Holly, you are too funny! Did you make yourself a little crown and walk around all day addressing my kids as my loyal subjects? Bwahahaha! Love that! Congrats sweet Queen, and enjoy your week!

~That you, Audrey?~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BobbiesGirl 04-28-2012 04:53 PM

Congratulations, Holly. Your gallery is gorgeous. Here is my card to honor you.

jdmommy 04-29-2012 09:51 AM

Hugs, Holly! Congratulations on being our new QFTD!! I've loved your cards and projects forevah!! Here's mine for you:

Happy Birthday in Blue

susanbri 04-29-2012 10:59 AM

Congratulations, Holly! It was hard to choose a card from your lovely gallery but I needed one more card for my April quota for the Christmas Card Challenge so limited myself to your Christmas cards. Here's my CASE:

Snowflakes for Queen Holly

artystamper 04-29-2012 01:43 PM

Wonderful to see you Holly as the Queen this week! congratulations here's my card: IC334 Welcome Little One! QFTD110 by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

yo sam 05-02-2012 04:57 AM

Congratulations, Holly! Here's mine made in your honor QFTD110 Congrats to Holly by yo sam - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hotwheels 05-02-2012 11:24 AM

here' my card.... thanks hotwheels
Birthday by hotwheels - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...0&ppuser=20490

suen 05-03-2012 10:51 AM

Awesome choice, Trish! Holly's gallery is fabulous! Here's mine.

WT373 Birthday Wishes by suen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers