Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Queen For the Day Challenge (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/queen-day-challenge-f311/)
-   -   QFTD109.... Our new Queen is... suen (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/queen-day-challenge-f311/qftd109-our-new-queen-suen-t552490.html)

TrishG 04-19-2012 11:49 AM

QFTD109.... Our new Queen is... suen

(trumpet music) da da da daaaaa..... SOON our new Queen will be revealed! I hope you're ready to play along and give her the royal treatment. Are you ready.... Here she is.... It's Sue (suen).

Some ideas on how you might encourage and honour our fabulous Queen this week: Send her a Private Message, comment on the lovely cards in her gallery, post a message for her here on this thread, pick a card from her gallery to be inspired by and create a card for her. There are really “no rules”. You can play along with this challenge anytime. There is no deadline. Even if you don't know this week's Queen, come play along anyway. It's a great way to "get to know" each other!

Take a stroll through Sue's wonderful gallery and admire her creativity.

--{ QFTD109 gallery }--

EVERYONE is welcome to join in this challenge and give Sue the Royal Treatment she deserves!

You can check out THIS THREAD if you need more information. If you have any other questions, please let me know.

TrishG 04-19-2012 11:49 AM

My cards for Queen Sue...

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...074?&cat=18586
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...079?&cat=21658

eured99 04-19-2012 12:20 PM

Congratulations Sue! You deserve to be Queen for the day! I will go through your gallery and try to pick out one....maybe two in your honor! Enjoy your reign! Thanks Trish! You do such a great job on this!

BobbiesGirl 04-19-2012 12:21 PM

Wonderful choice, Trish! Congratulations to you, Sue. I am looking forward to looking through your gallery as I know your cards and love them. Have a wonderful week.

Benzi 04-19-2012 12:30 PM

A big congratulations to Sue! I already have something chosen to case...if I don't change my mind. Though, it may be a bit before I can get to it. Hopefully, tomorrow or Saturday.

nancy littrell 04-19-2012 01:28 PM

OMG.OMG......I am so totally excited about you choosing Sue. We have been the very best of SCS friends since early 2005. Not only is Sue the sweetest and most encouraging girlfriend, but I just LOVE her CAS style. I will be playing ASAP. The hard part......how do I choose only one card to CASE?!?
BTW......Sue just became a new grandma a few days ago. Wow.....Queen Grandma Sue you are so deserving and will just love your very special week :-) Your friend forever, Nancy

hobbydujour 04-19-2012 05:03 PM

Really a terrific choice, Trish. Sue leaves SO many encouraging comments for other stampers....me included. I never realized she had such a VAST gallery filled with her wonderful and creative cards. I can't believe she wasn't crowned before today! Well, it is rectified now. : )

Congratulations, Sue, and enjoy your special gallery of cards honoring you.

SUE'S GARDEN

YLM 04-19-2012 06:32 PM

congratulation's My friend:
Here's
my card

allee's 04-19-2012 09:00 PM

This one's for you, Sue! Congratulations, girlfriend!!

Sunflowers for Sue

irishgreensue 04-19-2012 11:39 PM

Hey, Congratulations, Sue!!

Here's my card to honor you and thank you for all the wonderful inspiration !!

QFTD109 for Sue by irishgreensue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

carol_PA925 04-20-2012 04:37 AM

Congratulations Sue, you clearly have a lot to celebrate this week with a new grandbaby, as well as a new crown to wear!

I chose this card from your gallery to case, and here's my version.

Enjoy your reign!

DandI93 04-20-2012 05:59 AM

Congratulations Sue... on becoming Queen and of course your new grand baby.. So many beautiful cards to case. Here is mine

artystamper 04-20-2012 06:00 AM

Sue! SO happy to see you here as Queeen for the Day!! I hope to be able to Case a card this weekend! Big congrats to you!

Benzi 04-20-2012 06:28 AM

Congrats again, Sue.....a new grandbaby and Queen. How awesome!!!!!

Flourish and Flowers by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein 04-20-2012 07:21 AM

Congratulations Sue!!!!! Love your cards, and thanks for all the nice comments you leave on my cards. This is the card I made in your honor. QFTD109 Sue's card by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Shadow's Mom 04-20-2012 08:34 AM

What a wonderful choice, Trish! Congratulations, Sue...enjoy your reign!

Here's my So Happy For You.

imastampin 04-20-2012 09:30 AM

Congratulations my friend! You are an awesome stamper. I don't know how you keep your fingers warm enough to function, but it must be those socks!!!! hee hee hee I created a card inspired by one of your cards. Check the gallery! Hugs to you!

blueheron 04-20-2012 09:39 AM

To Her Royal Highness Sue--
You are so deserving of this honor! Soak up the accolades and enjoy it! I am heading off to go camping, but will try to post something on Monday. I agree with Nancy Littrell--how to choose just ONE card from your gallery to CASE??

Congratulations! (Said while performing a perfect curtsy) :)

yo sam 04-20-2012 10:28 AM

Congratulations, Sue! Here's mine made in your honor QFTD109 Congrats to Sue by yo sam - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hotwheels 04-20-2012 02:45 PM

here' my cards

QFTD109 by hotwheels - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Best wishes by hotwheels - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thanks hotwheels

nancy littrell 04-20-2012 03:32 PM

Thanks again Trish for another awesome Queen. Sue is so deserving and what fun CASE'ing one of her gorgeous CAS cards. Enjoy your week of honors Sue :p

CASE'ing Sue's CAS Simple Flowers

hskelly 04-20-2012 04:02 PM

Here is my Just a Note card for Sue.

101Airborne 04-20-2012 06:32 PM

Trish, wonderful choice - and you continue to do a wonderful job.

Sue - congratulations on being named the new queen. Here is my card.

Enjoy your week.

Blooms in a Box 04-20-2012 06:51 PM

Sue Congrats! can you believe I had to go to work today? Yeah, and after looking at nearly every page in your gallery- girl, I could live there! Thanks for your inspiration, you are one talented Stamper! Enjoy your week Queen! (((hugs)))

~Rose Garden~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

suen 04-20-2012 09:26 PM

OMGosh! You guys are so kind and supportive! I can't believe the honor you have given me! I get so much inspirastion from SCS and it's given me wonderful friends, too! Thank you so much. I'm sorry I haven't commented on any cards yet, but I just found out this evening. We are really enjoying our new grandson, as well as our other grandkids. The ones that live here in Alaska will be up for dinner tomorrow night. Thanks again for your inspiration and friendship!

susanbri 04-21-2012 08:38 AM

Congratulations, Sue! You deserve to be Queen for the Day for sure. I found a perfect card in your gallery to CASE. Here's my version:

A Spring Tree for Suen

BarbieP 04-21-2012 01:34 PM

Congratulation, Sue. Your gallery is amazing. Wear your crown proudly - you deserve it. Here is my card in you honor:

Life's Experiences by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~CA~ 04-21-2012 08:26 PM

Thanks, Trish! Congratulations, Sue!!!

Honoring Queen Sue (QFTD109) by MrsBoz - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ckbythesea 04-22-2012 02:49 PM

Sue, I hope you are having a wonderful reign this weekend as our Queen! :) Congrats!

I so enjoyed your gallery and have often admired your work. I made a card based on seeing one of yours:

Queen Sue's Colorful Life by ckbythesea - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

artystamper 04-22-2012 05:43 PM

Congrats Sue on being the Queen this week - and for being a Grandmother again!! here's my card: QFTD109 Your Wedding Day by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

etsdas 04-23-2012 08:28 AM

Congratulations, Sue - for being Queen, and for your new grandbaby. Such a lovely gallery...

QFTD109 - for suen by etsdas - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reddyisco 04-23-2012 11:33 AM

Yet another great pick, Trish!! Here's mine.

kokirose 04-23-2012 09:27 PM

Congratulations Sue.. and being crowned our latest Queen...
I'm a little late getting here - but better late than never.
Betty Sue's Tattoo

Hugs..Pat

BobbiesGirl 04-26-2012 08:21 AM

Congratulations, Suen. Here's my card to honor you.