Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2010, 09:33 AM   #1
SCS Community Manager Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Exclamation Rules for Posting Publication Calls

Welcome to the Publication calls forum!

We are proud to bring publishers and papercrafters together in our community, and we love to see our members' work in print!

Please follow the guidelines below when posting a publication call in this forum.

• Publication calls are allowed for true magazines only - online magazines as well as traditional print publications
  • Publication calls must be relevant to papercrafting specifically, even if the publication features other types of crafts.
  • We do not allow any of the following:
    • Challenge Blogs
    • Non-magazine crafting sites
    • Design Team calls (Please post these in the DT call forum)
    • Promotional language or advertising
  • Posts go into a moderation queue after posting. Please allow up to 24 hours for approval. Posts that do not meet forum posting criteria will not be approved.
  • Please provide contact information in the post in case moderators have questions during the approval process.

There is an approval process, and posts that do not adhere to the forum rules will not be approved. We will periodically remove posts as they age, and posts may be resubmitted if calls are still open and a post has been removed due to age.

Posts will be closed to comments, and so posters should include contact links should members have questions about publication calls.

If you have questions before posting information please PM understandblue.

If you see a post that does not follow the guidelines above or is a duplicate, please simply report it by hitting the * key. Thank you!

My Gallery |My Blog | My Store
Love Splitcoast?
Help us love our volunteers by shopping at Amazon

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Closed Thread