General Submission Guidelines:
1. while we will take cards remember - our focus is much broader and we are looking for samples that include other papercrafting/scrapbooking projects too!
2. be prepared to do a tutorial - either written or video - if requested (this is optional).
3. your project cannot have appeared previously anywhere on the internet or in print.
4. your project cannot appear online or in print for 2 months after our publication if it is chosen.
5. Submissions must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject line stating clearly what you are submitting.
In addition we have the regular features we would like to receive submissions for as well:
1. Tips & Tricks
3. Storage/Organization Tips
4. Craft Room pics
You can submit these all the time at email@example.com
, please put in subject line what it is for!
May/June - DUE Apr. 15th, 2011
* Bon Voyage/Travel
* Graduation Gifts
* Mad About 3-D--create different paper craft projects from a fave template or tutorial
* Have a fun tutorial that you'd like to share? Let us know!!
Sketch Challenge Above--please submit your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org
by Apr. 15th, 2011!!
we'd love to see YOUR work!