10-02-2011, 12:12 PM
Splitcoast Platinum Partner Company
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: San Francisco
October 2011 Project of the Month
takes a Martha Stewart project and gives it a little Cat's Pajamas twist.
This Best Witches Broom Candy Sack is so sweet and easy to make, you'll want to make a bunch.
Check it out here. Or download the PDF instructions here
. It's the Project of the Month
Here's what you'll need:
Witchy Stamp Set
(K-0710 CL CL)
Easy Rosettes CutUps Die
2 3½ x 2 x 63/4 paper bags
8 long cookie stick or straw
Halloween Patterned Paper
Candy Corn (or candy of your choice)
Here's how to do it!
- Wrap each end of the cookie stick with a small piece of Scor-Tape. Starting at one end of the stick begin wrapping the Divine Twine until you reach the other end. Set aside.
- Unfold one bag, pushing out the base while folding in the right and left sides. Using scissors, cut the bag into strips, stopping just at the base of the bag. It will look like fringe.
- Take the second bag and cut thin strips about an inch into the top.
- Open up both bags and put second bag on top of fringed bag, fill with candy and then add the Divine Twine wrapped cookie stick.
- Wrap fringed bag around the bag filled with candy and cinch them together. Secure with a rubber band, and then finish it by wrapping Divine Twine around the rubberband so that it isnt visible.
- Cut the Easy Rosette using the patterned paper and assemble.
- Cut notched banner using the Easy Rosette Die out of Kraft cardstock. Stamp sentiment.
- Stamp witch, color and cut out. Adhere the witch and sentiment using dimensionals to the Easy Rosette.
- Adhere the Easy Rosette to the bag and youre done!
Last edited by Miss Meowy; 12-01-2011 at 10:26 AM..