03-06-2012, 09:52 PM
Splitcoast Platinum Partner Company
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: San Francisco
March 2012 Project of the Month
proves that you are never too old for an Easter treat. Especially, when it comes in the form of embellishments.
Download more detailed instructions and the template here
. This darling Easter Egg Box is easy to make and fill with the treat of your choice.
Check it out. The Crafty Easter Egg Box. It's the Project of the Month
Here's What Youll Need:
Big Pinking Border (Die 011)
Pinking Border (Die 007)
Eggs in a Basket (Die 032)
Bunny Side Up Stamp Set (K-1758)
8.5 x 11
8.5 x 11
Rose Seam Binding
Yellow Mini Pearls
Egg Box Templates
Make the Egg Box
- Print template on the Kraft Cardstock and cut out both sides of box template.
- Score on all fold lines and cut out notches on the sides of the egg shape.
- Add a thin line of glue to the side pieces, fold up and glue to the notches on the side of the egg.
- Glue bottom*of the second egg to the bottom of the other side and finish sides the same way.
- Print the egg shape on Cream Cardstock and cut out.
- Die cut the Patterned Paper using the Pinking Border and Big Pinking
Border CutUps dies. Adhere to the Cream eggs and trim excess paper.
- Stamp Bunny Side Up image on Cream Cardstock, color and add to a tag. Add seam binding to the top of the tag and adhere to the box.
- Stamp sentiment and trim into a tag shape. Die cut egg shape from Eggs with a Basket CutUps and add to the box.
- Fill with candy or crafty goodies.