01-02-2012, 03:34 PM
Splitcoast Platinum Partner Company
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: San Francisco
January 2012 Project of the Month
makes me think of sweet, sweet things with her pretty K-Cup Caddy. It's the perfect way to give a little yummy or two or four while learning a fancy trick with the Anywhere Ribbon Slide CutUps.
Find out how to make it here, and then download the template and more detailed instructions here
for FREE. It's our January Project of the Month.
Here's What You’ll Need:
• Merry Wishes Set
• Like You A Latte Set
• Circus Panels
• Anywhere Ribbon Slide
• Easy Rosettes
• 8½” x 11” Pale Pink Cardstock — (1 for Single Caddy, 2 for Double)
• 1¾” Circle Punch
• Red Ink
• Patterned Paper
For Single Caddy:
— 3¾” x 1¾”
— 2- 1¾” x 1¾”
For Double Caddy:
— 4- 3¾” x 1¾”
• Red Cardstock
For Single Caddy: 2- 5½" x ¾”
For Double Caddy: 2- 9" x ¾"
• Rose Seam Binding
• Neenah White Cardstock
• Coloring Medium
• White Flock
• Foam Tape
Making the Caddy
Decorating the Caddy:
- Print or transfer the template onto pink cardstock. (If you want to have a 4-cup caddy, you’ll need to print the template twice.)
- Cut out template and score on score lines. Use oval die from the CutUps Circus Panel set to cut the caddy’s handle.
- You may need to fold the flaps on the template under to fit into your die cutting machine.
- Assemble with Scor-Tape.
- If making a 4-cup caddy, repeat assembly process and adhere the two caddies together back to back.
- Adhere patterned paper to sides of the caddy.
- Die cut red cardstock strips with the Anywhere Ribbon Slide. If making a double caddy, you'll need to cut the strips twice.
- To keep your slits straight and evenly placed, when placing the die for the second cut, place it on the paper so that the die's first two "slits" are set in already cut slits to make a continuous line.
- Thread rose seam binding through the die cut piece and adhere to the caddy. For a continuous appearance, layer the ends of the die cut strips so that the slits line up, then thread the seam binding through the layered strips.
- Wrap threaded strips around the caddy.
- Stamp the girl image from “Merry Wishes” on white cardstock and color.
- Embellish image with white flock. Cut out and attach to front of caddy using foam tape.
- Cut a pink banner using the Easy Rosettes CutUps Die and stamp sentiment from “Like You A Latte”. Attach to front of caddy.
- Fill with your favorite K-Cups for gift giving!
Last edited by Miss Meowy; 01-22-2014 at 02:55 PM..