02-02-2012, 12:58 PM
Splitcoast Platinum Partner Company
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: San Francisco
February 2012 Project of the Month
Jen del Muro
brings a delightful and unique way to give goodies. You don't have to wait until Easter to try it, it's great for any day you want to give a sweet little treat.
Find out how to make it here, and then download more detailed instructions here
for FREE. It's our February Project of the Month.
Here's What Youll Need:
Gift Card Envie (Die 027)
Grass (Die 015)
Button Flowers (Die 001)
Circus Panels (Die 023)
Eggs in a Basket (Die 032)
Coolvetica (N-9674 CL)
3 x 3
2 7 x 4
3 x 3
3Ύ x 1Ύ
2- 1Ύ x 1Ύ
Orange Polka Dot:
3 x 3
4 x 2.5
Bright Pink Stripe:
3 x 3
2 Green Patterns
3.5 x 1.5 each
Light Pink and Olive
Light Yellow Button
Orange Divine Twine
Before You Start:
Cut All Your Pieces
Create the Basket:
- 1 basket from Kraft Cardstock
- 2 Gift Card Envelopes from Light Yellow Cardstock
- 1 Gift Card Envelope flap from Orange Polka Dot Paper
- 7 eggs 2 each from Light Pink, Orange Polka Dot Paper and 3 from Pink Striped Paper
- 2 strips of Grass 1 each from Green Patterned Papers
- 2 flowers from Light Pink Felt (large and medium size)
- 2 leaves from Olive Felt
- Cut off and discard the side flaps from each of the Light Yellow Gift Card Envelopes.
- Stack both Light Yellow Gift Card Envelopes and the Orange Polka Dot flap in your die cutting machine. Center the oval from the Circus Panels CutUps die set and cut a handle. Could require several passes through the machine.
- Adhere Orange Polka Dot pattern paper flap to Light Yellow flap.
- Leaving about Ό from crease, layer and adhere bottom panels of bag.
- Stamp name on right hand side of green grass layer.
- Layer/offset and adhere Green grass panels to front of bag. TIP: Only put adhesive of the bottom portion of the grass.
- Sponge edges of basket with brown ink and adhere between Green grass layers. Add eggs to basket and grass.
- Layer and adhere felt flowers, leaves and button tied with Orange Divine Twine.
- Attach to right side of basket.
- Add treats to bag and adhere top flaps together.