Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By clemencia

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-02-2013, 03:06 PM   #1
Gabfest Goddess

Default Welcome!!! (& chat)

Hello SCS Scrappy Friends!!!

Whether you're new to SCS or an old pro, I want to thank you for stopping by the Scrapbook Inspiration Thread! I will be your Host starting September 9, 2013. I've been playing with our scrappy friends primarily in the Scrapbook Goals and VSBN threads for the past 5 years and am continuously in awe of all the loving pages that get completed. I enjoy scrapbooking photos of my family and friends and SCS is a great place to get inspired, meet new scrappy friends, and share our pages (always optional).

I can't wait to see what you make with the bits of inspiration I come up with to challenge us all. Just remember, there is no right or wrong way to read the challenge, just let it inspire you to create a new page with love and enjoyment!

I'd love to 'meet' some of our Scrapbook Inspiration friends so leave a note or two. 'See' you in another week! ~ Mary Pat
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-03-2013, 06:08 AM   #2
Compulsive Stamper

Wink

Hi I'm not a new member but a new participant I've follow SCS for quite a while now and I am excited to participate this time, from here to sept 9 it will hopefully be enough time to get my scrapbook area somewhat organize (just moved) to be able to follow the challenge, I am very excited, thanks a bunch
Clemencia
http://artscraftsandscrapshappy.blogspot.com/
http://storytime-storytime.blogspot.com
http://pinterest.com/clemenciar

Last edited by clemencia; 09-03-2013 at 06:09 AM.. Reason: forgot signature
Mary_Pat419 likes this post.
Old 09-03-2013, 06:46 AM   #3
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by clemencia View Post
Hi I'm not a new member but a new participant I've follow SCS for quite a while now and I am excited to participate this time, from here to sept 9 it will hopefully be enough time to get my scrapbook area somewhat organize (just moved) to be able to follow the challenge, I am very excited, thanks a bunch
Clemencia
Arts Crafts and Scraps Happy
Storytime and more
Clemencia R (clemenciar) on Pinterest
Clemencia...so glad you will be trying to play with us . I just heard that we needed to go back to the 1st & 3d Monday of the month for this challenge so feel free to play with old challenges for now! I will be posting my challenge now the 3d Monday of the month, 9/16. In the meantime, come visit us in the Monthly Goals area ~ usually someone is chatting there daily (the link is in my signature area).
Old 09-03-2013, 06:48 AM   #4
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Welcome, Clemencia! We have a wonderful group of gals here in the scrap threads and I'm so glad you decided to join us!

I see you've already been to the Goals thread. That's where we hang out the most. Hope to see you often and I look forward to seeing your pages (if you decide to post them--not everyone does, but it's always fun to receive some oohs and ahhs! )

Old 09-03-2013, 06:51 AM   #5
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Default New date to start Challenge is 9/16?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary_Pat419 View Post
Clemencia...so glad you will be trying to play with us . I just heard that we needed to go back to the 1st & 3d Monday of the month for this challenge so feel free to play with old challenges for now! I will be posting my challenge now the 3d Monday of the month, 9/16. In the meantime, come visit us in the Monthly Goals area ~ usually someone is chatting there daily (the link is in my signature area).
I did see Lela's dates and wondered if your challenge posting dates had changed. I can't wait to see your challenge, then, Mary Pat! I'm excited that you've decided to host the Inspiration Challenge from now on! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!