Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   A Picture Is Worth 1000 Words Challenge (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/picture-worth-1000-words-challenge-f126/)
-   -   SIC 145 9/16/13 CRAZY Month (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/picture-worth-1000-words-challenge-f126/sic-145-9-16-13-crazy-month-t578429.html)

Mary_Pat419 09-15-2013 01:46 PM

SIC 145 9/16/13 CRAZY Month

1 Attachment(s)
Hello My Scrappy Friends!!! Welcome to this month's Inspiration Challenge :-). If you'd like to co-host or be a guest host, please PM me. :D

I don't know about you but my CRAZY month is September, we have 2 Birthdays: DH is the first and DD1 is the sixteenth; Labor day; back to school activities; sports; volunteer projects, etc.

I want you to do a page (if you want 2 ;-) ) about an event during your CRAZY month! Or, of the whole month if you'd like.

Here is my page:

BIRTHDAY TRADITIONS

As always, your pages can be paper, digi, or hybrid. Please remember to add SIC145 and sbc13sep (or whatever month you do this challenge because there is no time limit). Be sure to add any keywords to share your pages in the gallery(ies) of the challenges you play and post a link to this thread, so we know you had fun playing this challenge.

Make today a FUN scrappy day!

Lmn 09-15-2013 07:51 PM

Woohoo!

Very Fun MP! I'm going to have to think about which month is "most Crazy" as they all seem to be nutsy ... LOL! What a FUN Challenge, I'll have to give this some thought to come up with a page for "crazy" ;)

smadson 09-16-2013 06:43 AM

Hey there Mary Pat! :) You are right it is a crazy month. We celebrated 47th wedding anniversary, but no photos of that. :(
I went to my 50th HS reunion and I have lots of photos of that. I have photos of a failed scrapbook garage sale. And we have more events coming this month! We went to state fair, no photos of that. Oh well, I have to get prints of all of the ones I do have photos of. So will be a few days at least! Great idea! :)

Mary_Pat419 09-16-2013 07:00 AM

Okay, for some reason I don't see an EDIT button so here is my page:

BIRTHDAY TRADITIONS

Here is our gallery: Crazy Month

wendella247 09-16-2013 08:51 AM

This looks like fun! It's a little different and zeroes in on something we might not normally think to cover in our scrapbooking. My months aren't as crazy as they used to be when my kids were young, but September holds the birthdays of my DH and son, plus I've been chairing our dance club auction for the last 3 years, so I've got quite a bit to keep things hopping, so I think I'll do a page for September.

I'm just checking, Mary Pat, is this challenge going to be on Tuesdays? And it's going to be once a month?

Thanks for becoming our new Inspiration Challenge host--you've always got great ideas!! :)

wendella247 09-16-2013 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary_Pat419 (Post 20339212)
Okay, for some reason I don't see an EDIT button so here is my page:

BIRTHDAY TRADITIONS

Here is our gallery: Crazy Month

No more edit button after 10 minutes or so, I think, Mary Pat. :mad:

Your page is really nice (handsome and masculine, clean lines too! For some reason, I always like pages with strips of stripes on them.

dalis 09-26-2013 06:03 PM

I did the same thing.

Here is mine: October bdays

wendella247 10-10-2013 10:46 AM

My page for the challenge!

I finally got a chance to finish and post my page! I, too, chose birthdays for my Crazy Month page!

Double Header

This was really fun to do, Mary Pat! Thanks for motivating me to get this page done. ;)

Scrappy48 10-11-2013 07:17 AM

Fun challenge!

Here's my page!

March Madness