Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   A Picture Is Worth 1000 Words Challenge (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/picture-worth-1000-words-challenge-f126/)
-   -   SBDC21 NOVEMBER 24, 2006 (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/picture-worth-1000-words-challenge-f126/sbdc21-november-24-2006-a-t201459.html)

stampin-sunnychick 11-22-2006 06:33 PM

SBDC21 NOVEMBER 24, 2006
 
SBDC21 November 24, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving {to our US Scrampers}! Have a great day to everyone else! I have chosen a fun gal and gallery to showcase this week. This will be a complete surprise to her and totally unexpected as she has just been announced as the new SBTC Hostess/coordinator.
Please help me congratulate our newest Diva addition:
Stampernmore {Sheri}


Here are some of my favs from her gallery:


Fun With Grandma
What a fun retro style page...I had to share this one.

Davey
This little guy is adorable and I love the trains...Super cute pages!

Vintage Cowboy
K, the BG on this page totally rocks! Love it girl!

There are tons more pages in Sheri's gallery to inspire you...So, sit back relax after Turkey Day and make some pages!


Have a fantastic weekend! Pray for me, I'll be shopping in the madness on FRIDAY! I love shopping on the craziest day of the year!!!:mrgreen:

sapphire1968 11-22-2006 06:57 PM

WAHOO!!! Congrat Sheri!!! Love your work nd can't wait tosee more now that you'll also be hosting the SBTC! You rock girl!
this is one of my favs:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...0&ppuser=89331

stampin-sunnychick 11-22-2006 07:09 PM

I SO almost posted that one...it is fabulous!

Quote:

Originally Posted by sapphire1968
WAHOO!!! Congrat Sheri!!! Love your work nd can't wait tosee more now that you'll also be hosting the SBTC! You rock girl!
this is one of my favs:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...0&ppuser=89331


BetsyJo 11-23-2006 05:05 PM

congrats, Sheri!

Stampernmore 11-23-2006 05:18 PM

imagine my surprise! I totally would not have expected to be chosen and I am so happy! Thank you!

Luv2Smile 11-23-2006 06:32 PM

Congratulations Sherri!!!

mholles 11-24-2006 04:50 AM

Great work Sheri - and congrats on being a diva.

basement stamper 11-24-2006 05:25 AM

CONGRATS!!!
 
Way to go girl!!! DIVA AND theme cordinator all in one day!! WOW!!:p You do really nice work!! This has always been my all time fav page that she did!!

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...0&ppuser=89331

elliesmom 11-24-2006 06:46 AM

Yay, Sheri!!!
Congratulations!

Salster 11-24-2006 02:50 PM

Great choice, hooray Sheri!!!

Stampernmore 11-27-2006 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by basement stamper
Way to go girl!!! DIVA AND theme cordinator all in one day!! WOW!!:p You do really nice work!! This has always been my all time fav page that she did!!

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...0&ppuser=89331

Thank you so much! I had so much fun making that page. It was with the challenge you did with milk paint. I loved learning that because it looks so neat and is simple to do. I was totally surprised to be diva the same week I was announced theme coordinator. Tracy told me it was purely coincidental! Even so, I was so stoked I told everyone at Thanksgiving. Of course they had no idea what I was talking about, but it was still fun!

basement stamper 11-28-2006 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stampernmore
Thank you so much! I had so much fun making that page. It was with the challenge you did with milk paint. I loved learning that because it looks so neat and is simple to do. I was totally surprised to be diva the same week I was announced theme coordinator. Tracy told me it was purely coincidental! Even so, I was so stoked I told everyone at Thanksgiving. Of course they had no idea what I was talking about, but it was still fun!

Hehehe!! That was Favorite Grandma's challenge!!;)

Stampernmore 11-28-2006 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by basement stamper
Hehehe!! That was Favorite Grandma's challenge!!;)

Ooops, sorry. You know I love ya just the same though! :)

basement stamper 11-28-2006 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stampernmore
Ooops, sorry. You know I love ya just the same though! :)

Hehee!! You're funny!!!:D YES!! Of course!! http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_3_16.gif





http://www.smileycentral.com/sig.jsp...p=ZNxdm414YYUS

stampin-sunnychick 11-30-2006 07:37 PM

I did want to clarify that the two announcement's were not related...it was just a really cool coincidence. I pick the Diva's way in advance so I can actually be prepared...Impressed yet? lol
I am never prepared for much so this is a huge feat for me...But anywho, You are so welcome Sheri and you so deserve it! CONGRATS girl!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stampernmore
Thank you so much! I had so much fun making that page. It was with the challenge you did with milk paint. I loved learning that because it looks so neat and is simple to do. I was totally surprised to be diva the same week I was announced theme coordinator. Tracy told me it was purely coincidental! Even so, I was so stoked I told everyone at Thanksgiving. Of course they had no idea what I was talking about, but it was still fun!


Favorite Grandma 09-06-2007 01:14 PM

I used one of Sheri's pages as inspiration.

here's my page Pretty bird

Thanks Sheri!


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:42 AM.