Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   A Picture Is Worth 1000 Words Challenge (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/picture-worth-1000-words-challenge-f126/)
-   -   IFC79 {7/19/10}Let Me Tell You About the Birds and the Trees (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/picture-worth-1000-words-challenge-f126/ifc79-%7B7-19-10%7Dlet-me-tell-you-about-birds-trees-t499312.html)

stamptician 07-20-2010 08:33 AM

IFC79 {7/19/10}Let Me Tell You About the Birds and the Trees
 
Hello scrappers! First of all please except my apologies for the delay in getting this challenge posted. I tried to post the challenge yesterday from my work computer and it would not allow me to input the necessary links for some reason. I don't know if it was an SCS problem or just the computer. Anyways...on to the Challenge.

It's all about the birds and the trees! Paper-crafting companies and stamp manufacturer's can't seem to get enough of bird and tree images. So, I know you have some birds and trees in your stash somewhere. Whether it be a stamp, die-cut, chipboard, a piece of patterned paper etc., dig out your bird and tree stash and use it to combine these two previous challenges together:

So Tweet

Plant a Tree


These are definitely going to be some nature-friendly pages!

Please use the keywords IFC79 when uploading your pages to the gallery.

IFC79 Gallery

Have a great week!:p

princessp1971 07-20-2010 10:43 AM

Great challenge Jenn...........I have two other challlenges done but can not get them uploaded. No matter what I change it says to BIG resize. Am going to try one more time and then give up.............at least for awhile..lol Again great challenge thanks Jenn!

stamptician 07-20-2010 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by princessp1971 (Post 17040703)
Great challenge Jenn...........I have two other challlenges done but can not get them uploaded. No matter what I change it says to BIG resize. Am going to try one more time and then give up.............at least for awhile..lol Again great challenge thanks Jenn!

Thanks Patti...I don't blame you. It's ridiculous. I don't understand what is going on with SCS gallery.

wendella247 07-20-2010 02:18 PM

Hey, Jenn -- thanks for including my former guest-hosted challenge - So Tweet -- in this week's challenge. I think I'll do a paper page. I have my share of bird and tree stuff!

stamptician 07-20-2010 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wendella247 (Post 17041685)
Hey, Jenn -- thanks for including my former guest-hosted challenge - So Tweet -- in this week's challenge. I think I'll do a paper page. I have my share of bird and tree stuff!

You bet! I never played that one and I got some birdie stuff now too!

princessp1971 07-20-2010 06:12 PM

Finally got to upload so I am off to find some pics for this one! :)

Lmn 07-20-2010 10:34 PM

Fun!
 
Yay! Another fun challenge! I just got a new Cricut Cart - Cindy Loo and it has cute Trees and Bird so I'll just have to get it out of the package and get cutting! I know just the picts I'm going to scrap with this, I'll be back this week w/ my pages ;)

lindylou50 07-21-2010 06:20 AM

Gallery link above doesn't seem to be working

eeddmm 07-21-2010 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lindylou50 (Post 17044930)
Gallery link above doesn't seem to be working

The link is OK...there just hasn't been any layouts downloaded to it yet. Once a layout is downloaded and the IFC79 keyword is on the layout, you'll be able to see that gallery.

wendella247 07-22-2010 04:29 PM

O.K., here's my first page for this challenge. It's a digi page, but I'm also planning to do another page in paper!

This was fun! Thanks, Jenn!

Gone Camping


:):):)

lindylou50 07-23-2010 05:15 AM

ok got mine done it's here

trees - oooops link below

lindylou50 07-23-2010 05:20 AM

ok Got mine done now

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...&ppuser=149581


Thanks for the challenge and thanks for looking

stamptician 07-23-2010 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wendella247 (Post 17054485)
O.K., here's my first page for this challenge. It's a digi page, but I'm also planning to do another page in paper!

This was fun! Thanks, Jenn!

Gone Camping


:):):)

super cute Wendy!

stamptician 07-23-2010 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lindylou50 (Post 17056657)
ok Got mine done now

Trees IFC79 by lindylou50 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers


Thanks for the challenge and thanks for looking

Thanks for playing. Great page!

stamptician 07-23-2010 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lmn (Post 17044218)
Yay! Another fun challenge! I just got a new Cricut Cart - Cindy Loo and it has cute Trees and Bird so I'll just have to get it out of the package and get cutting! I know just the picts I'm going to scrap with this, I'll be back this week w/ my pages ;)

Cool Lela! Congrats on the new cartridge. That's always so exciting to me.

Mary_Pat419 07-23-2010 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stamptician (Post 17039928)

The links don't take you to the pages...

wendella247 07-23-2010 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary_Pat419 (Post 17057502)
The links don't take you to the pages...

When I clicked, they took me to the original bird or tree challenges Jenn wants us to use for inspiration for her new bird and tree challenge!

stamptician 07-24-2010 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wendella247 (Post 17057865)
When I clicked, they took me to the original bird or tree challenges Jenn wants us to use for inspiration for her new bird and tree challenge!

Thanks Wendy, that is what the links are supposed to do...take you to the previous challenges.;)

wendella247 07-24-2010 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stamptician (Post 17062387)
Thanks Wendy, that is what the links are supposed to do...take you to the previous challenges.;)

Yup, and I'm working on two more pages (paper)! :)

stamptician 07-25-2010 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wendella247 (Post 17063297)
Yup, and I'm working on two more pages (paper)! :)

Rock on!:p

wendella247 07-30-2010 04:36 PM

Here's a dps for this challenge. I really had fun with this and am happy with how it turned out!

The Park - Sahuaro Ranch

Thanks for the challenge, Jenn!


:D:D:D

princessp1971 07-31-2010 06:32 PM

Ok here is my page for this challenge and my last page to meet my monthly goal! TFL

DSC08610_by_princessp1971 by princessp1971 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

poliscibutterfly 10-09-2010 10:27 PM

Summer Stroll
 
OK so this is my first official challenge submission! My page has a tree on it so I figured that qualified! =)

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...&ppuser=103805

I am not 100% if I posted my layout correct....any advice much appreciated =)

wendella247 10-10-2010 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poliscibutterfly (Post 17421357)
OK so this is my first official challenge submission! My page has a tree on it so I figured that qualified! =)

Summer Stroll by poliscibutterfly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I am not 100% if I posted my layout correct....any advice much appreciated =)

Your page is awesome and it looks like you posted it just fine since all your stuff was from Echo Park. The only thing I'd suggest is adding SBC10OCT to the keywords, so it will show up in the October Goals gallery so we can find it fast and can ooh and ahh over it better! lol (SBC10NOV for Nov., etc.)

You're a fab new challenge participant. Yay!!

poliscibutterfly 10-10-2010 07:15 PM

thanks wendella for the heads up!!! =)

eeddmm 11-10-2010 09:03 PM

Finally found time to sit down and do a page for this challenge. This page is also for the Featured Scrapper Hollis50 seen here Friends by hollis50 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Rita's

TFL!


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 07:14 PM.