Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Photography (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/photography-f217/)
-   -   Photo Challenge #63 ~ 'Tis the season 2...{12-13-09} (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/photography-f217/photo-challenge-63-%7E-tis-season-2-%7B12-13-09%7D-t472045.html)

Duckwaddlequack 12-13-2009 07:13 PM

Photo Challenge #63 ~ 'Tis the season 2...{12-13-09}

2 Attachment(s)
take the "perfect" Christmas or Holiday card photo, whether it be of family, a gorgeous scene or just a beautiful ornament! Can't wait to see what all you talented gals come up with!!! :)

Photo Challenge Rules:
~ Have FUN with this! There are no right or wrong photos.
~ Take as many pics as you want, share the few you like best.
~ Please share only current photos, taken after the challenge was issued.
~ We CANNOT upload our photos to the SCS galleries. You may upload them as an attachment or host them from your blog or any online photo hosting site. Just provide the direct link to the photo in your post and also make sure that it is not from a password protected album.
~ Just a reminder that we are a family-friendly site if you are sending others off this site to view photos in an album hosted elsewhere.
~ Please jump in and join us in the photo challenges at anytime!
~ Again - HAVE FUN! :)

My pics - hubby and I posing at the Biltmore and my parents house in PA on a snowy, icy day, taken in sepia.

scrown8301 12-13-2009 11:46 PM

Love your photos Angie, you and your hubby are an adorable couple, and I have to say, the one of your mom and dad's house is stunning! Very serene! Perfect Christmas photo!

Bekkahloo 12-14-2009 07:31 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I couldn't decide which one I like best so I picked three. :mrgreen:

My sister bought me some ducks to take pictures of for our Women's ministry. So, I chose one photo of the ducks. And then the other is of a Christmas ornament on our tree that I just love.

The last of the Christmas lights with the snow on them was taken a couple of weeks ago, but it hardly ever snows here so, I tohught I would include it.

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!

Litlmomma 12-15-2009 04:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is my contribution. I chose to use a vignette and soften the visible outer edges. I wanted the angel to look ethereal.

Jen2972 12-15-2009 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bekkahloo (Post 15715578)
I couldn't decide which one I like best so I picked three. :mrgreen:

My sister bought me some ducks to take pictures of for our Women's ministry. So, I chose one photo of the ducks. And then the other is of a Christmas ornament on our tree that I just love.

The last of the Christmas lights with the snow on them was taken a couple of weeks ago, but it hardly ever snows here so, I tohught I would include it.

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!

I'd choose the other 2... not the ducks! Those two are GREAT!

Bekkahloo 12-16-2009 03:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jen2972 (Post 15721771)
I'd choose the other 2... not the ducks! Those two are GREAT!

Thanks!! I love the one with the snow...I don't get a chance to take pictures of my Christmas decorations in the snow very often.

girlzclubstampers 12-16-2009 12:56 PM

Good challenge! I'll have to try this out. Hey, Angie, would you have time for bonus Holiday challenges? I loved those!!

girlzclubstampers 12-16-2009 01:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I didn't just take this one... I took it back in the spring. I just thought I'd post it up for... I don't know why! Maybe to inspire someone! It was my first time taking family photos of a family that wasn't somehow related to me, though this family happens to be very close to mine! But the kids were great, and it was so easy! The picture was a surprise for the parents, and they loved it. :-D

Duckwaddlequack 12-16-2009 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by girlzclubstampers (Post 15725222)
Good challenge! I'll have to try this out. Hey, Angie, would you have time for bonus Holiday challenges? I loved those!!

Let me see... and I'll bump last year's for now as well!:mrgreen:

ETA: And now a shiny new Holiday Challenge!

yellowrose46 12-17-2009 06:00 AM

Looks like I have a lot of catching up to do! I haven't had my camera out since I had surgery three weeks ago. Just starting to get out and about again, but I have to take it easy.
I love all the photos here..................great job everyone!

Alcojo94 12-18-2009 04:58 PM

Duplicate post, sorry!

Alcojo94 12-18-2009 05:02 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This is the pic we used for the cards this yr.