Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Photography (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/photography-f217/)
-   -   Photo Challenge 172 'Making music' {Feb. 21, 2013} (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/photography-f217/photo-challenge-172-making-music-%7Bfeb-21-2013%7D-t569192.html)

yellowrose46 02-21-2013 04:55 AM

Photo Challenge 172 'Making music' {Feb. 21, 2013}

Photo Challenge 172 'Making music'. What makes music to your ears? This challenge could be interpreted in many ways. So lets see what you can find. My photos are not the best quality, as I am suffering from labyrinthitis, and can't get up without getting dizzy and nauseous.

Photo Challenge Rules:
~ Have FUN with this! There are no right or wrong photos.
~ Take as many pics as you want, share the few you like best.
~ Please share only current photos, taken after the challenge was issued.
~ We CANNOT upload our photos to the SCS galleries. You may upload them as an attachment or host them from your blog or any online photo hosting site. Just provide the direct link to the photo in your post and also make sure that it is not from a password protected album.
~ Just a reminder that we are a family-friendly site if you are sending others off this site to view photos in an album hosted elsewhere.
~ Please jump in and join us in the photo challenges at any time!
~HAVE FUN

yellowrose46 02-21-2013 04:59 AM

4 Attachment(s)
Oops, forgot to add my pictures. The first one is of a pole at a Makers Fair that I attended a couple of years ago in Austin. The other photos are of wind chimes that I have brought into the house for the winter.

yellowrose46 02-21-2013 05:03 AM

Sorry for the horizontal orientation of these photos. I have not yet learned how to bring these over from my Windows 8 program. I already flipped them in the photo program on the computer, but when I upload them to SCS, they flip back to the original orientation.

Cook22 02-21-2013 10:42 AM

Oh - what a fun challenge. I'll have to get some photos of some of the many instruments scattered around the house :D. Hope you feel better soon, Ina!

OneMinute 02-22-2013 05:58 AM

Oh! I just found this forum! That sound great - although it might be hard to do a phot of an old keyboard. might have to use some program to work on the photos I'll make. But that's allowed, right? (I am only using one of free ones which are to be found on the internet) Oh! I am excited! I'll grab my camera and start right away ;)

yellowrose46 02-22-2013 11:53 AM

Welcome to the photo challenges Jen! Looking forward to your photos.

yellowrose46 02-22-2013 12:42 PM

1 Attachment(s)
One more photo. This fellow is always playing my song!

Cook22 02-24-2013 10:44 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Oh, that's cute Ina! Kids, even toddlers, seem to have a real fascination for anything that makes music. I suppose the advantage to the keyboard is at least you can unplug it - we don't have a lock for our piano.

Welcome, Jen - I look forward to seeing what you have to share. Feel free to use any of the older challenges listed in the Master Thread at the top of the forum as a jumping off point.

I had a busy weekend, but I did manage this snap of DH on Friday night, unwinding after a long hard week. I was trying to get a blur of his hand strumming, but I'd have needed to get the tripod it, and it was a long hard week for me too.