Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   New Release Parties (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/new-release-parties-f283/)
-   -   The Pajama Party is Here! (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/new-release-parties-f283/pajama-party-here-t564674.html)

Miss Meowy 11-19-2012 07:25 PM

The Pajama Party is Here!
 
http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/k...2012Invite.gif

Makalah 11-19-2012 07:38 PM

Hooray! When do the sneaky peeks start? I would like to see some awesome new projects and products featured as a birthday present to me on Saturday. ;)

eliotstamps 11-19-2012 07:39 PM

Yay!!!!!!! I will be there, for sure!

jmasse 11-19-2012 08:17 PM

YIPPY!!!! Sneaky Peeks start TOMORROW (11/20)! Be there or . . . oh just be there!! :)

Crafty Math Chick 11-20-2012 05:13 AM

YESSSSSSSSSSS!!! We must wait no longer - WOO HOO! I am so excited! Bring on the big eared Bun bun!! :D

StampinAK 11-20-2012 04:29 PM

I am marking my calendar!

Miss Meowy 11-26-2012 03:34 PM

Just checking in. 25 minutes to Party time! Breaking out the PJs

eliotstamps 11-26-2012 03:39 PM

I wish I was home in my PJs! I'm still at work and will try to check in again when the party starts. So excited for a new release!

Crafty Math Chick 11-26-2012 04:00 PM

I'm here - not in my PJs though (have my jeans & fleece on in case I have to walk my puppy tonight), I'm still allowed though, right? ;)

LSN 11-26-2012 04:00 PM

OK, it's party time!

Linda

HeartHugsDesigns 11-26-2012 04:01 PM

HELLO PARTY PEOPLE!!!

Miss Meowy 11-26-2012 04:01 PM

Who is drinking, what?

LSN 11-26-2012 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crafty Math Chick (Post 19849010)
I'm here - not in my PJs though (have my jeans & fleece on in case I have to walk my puppy tonight), I'm still allowed though, right? ;)

I'm dressed warmly too! It's cold here in CO. A super cold kitty just came in from outside....

Linda

rohla 11-26-2012 04:03 PM

Hi all! I'm in for a few minutes! Hope you've enjoyed the Black Friday shopping and Sneaky Peeks!

wendy15 11-26-2012 04:03 PM

hello all...all comphy drinkin a coffee

jmasse 11-26-2012 04:03 PM

Wooo HOOOOO ! I'm here ,but I have to run upstairs, I'll be right back!! :)

ltecler 11-26-2012 04:04 PM

Hi, everyone! I'm in my PJ's at the computer. Nothing to drink right now--there's no room on my messy desk for a single thing more!

Miss Meowy 11-26-2012 04:04 PM

Mmm. Coffee. Might have to make mine with Bailey's!

LSN 11-26-2012 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Meowy (Post 19849018)
Who is drinking, what?

I wish I was drinking! Trying to get dinner served to two hungry boys and drinking some delicious Hibiscus hot tea to help keep me warm and toasty ( as it is not warm and toasty outside).

Linda

rohla 11-26-2012 04:05 PM

I just finished up a glass of Emergen-C, vitamin C drink. I know, boring.

Crafty Math Chick 11-26-2012 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Meowy (Post 19849018)
Who is drinking, what?

Not drinking anything - had coca cola with supper, LOL, I am not much of a drinker (more money saved for STAMPS!!) ;)

Crafty Math Chick 11-26-2012 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ltecler (Post 19849032)
Hi, everyone! I'm in my PJ's at the computer. Nothing to drink right now--there's no room on my messy desk for a single thing more!

Hi Lori! Aren't you festive, attending in PJs and all - maybe that is a requirement of the DT? Must attend release party in jammies? LOL! ;)

eliotstamps 11-26-2012 04:06 PM

I am here and drinking plain old water! Still at work for a bit. Maybe later I'll have something stronger. My current fave is hot apple cider with a shot of caramel flavored vodka and a cinnamon stick!

LSN 11-26-2012 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Meowy (Post 19849033)
Mmm. Coffee. Might have to make mine with Bailey's!

Mmmmm....Baileys. I pinned a recipe for homemade Baileys from Interest a little while ago. You just reminded me that I want to give it a try.

Linda

HeartHugsDesigns 11-26-2012 04:06 PM

I have ice water. Super fancy. ;)

Miss Meowy 11-26-2012 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eliotstamps (Post 19849046)
I am here and drinking plain old water! Still at work for a bit. Maybe later I'll have something stronger. My current fave is hot apple cider with a shot of caramel flavored vodka and a cinnamon stick!

I've seen that vodka and wondered about it. Sounds yummy!

wendy15 11-26-2012 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Meowy (Post 19849033)
Mmm. Coffee. Might have to make mine with Bailey's!

now that is a good idea

rohla 11-26-2012 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eliotstamps (Post 19849046)
I am here and drinking plain old water! Still at work for a bit. Maybe later I'll have something stronger. My current fave is hot apple cider with a shot of caramel flavored vodka and a cinnamon stick!

That sounds just yummy!

ltecler 11-26-2012 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crafty Math Chick (Post 19849045)
Hi Lori! Aren't you festive, attending in PJs and all - maybe that is a requirement of the DT? Must attend release party in jammies? LOL! ;)

I'm all for that! It was so hard to go back to work today after the holiday break. I couldn't wait to get home to get back into something comfortable!

nancyt 11-26-2012 04:08 PM

Wine in hand hand. Pajamas on. It's been such a long day. Just finished by blog hop card and post just a little while ago. Nothing like going down to the wire.

ltecler 11-26-2012 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eliotstamps (Post 19849046)
I am here and drinking plain old water! Still at work for a bit. Maybe later I'll have something stronger. My current fave is hot apple cider with a shot of caramel flavored vodka and a cinnamon stick!

That sounds yummy!

HeartHugsDesigns 11-26-2012 04:10 PM

Apple cider sounds yummy! I can't drink right now. I miss wine.

wendy15 11-26-2012 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nancyt (Post 19849061)
Wine in hand hand. Pajamas on. It's been such a long day. Just finished by blog hop card and post just a little while ago. Nothing like going down to the wire.

i've had my card done but haven't wrote up my post yet, what time does it need to go live?

Crafty Math Chick 11-26-2012 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ltecler (Post 19849057)
I'm all for that! It was so hard to go back to work today after the holiday break. I couldn't wait to get home to get back into something comfortable!

I can imagine! I remember what is was like (when I was able to find a teaching job and healthy enough to handle working full time that is, LOL)

The kids don't realize the teachers love vacations more than they do!

Miss Meowy 11-26-2012 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wendy15 (Post 19849072)
i've had my card done but haven't wrote up my post yet, what time does it need to go live?

12 eastern, Wendy.

wendy15 11-26-2012 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Meowy (Post 19849082)
12 eastern, Wendy.

thanks ;)

Crafty Math Chick 11-26-2012 04:15 PM

I have these apple cider packets you add water to - they are pretty good actually!! :)

jmasse 11-26-2012 04:16 PM

EEEEEP!! I'm trying to finish up a card and it's not cooperating! Don't you hate it when an idea doesn't pan out the way you envision it?! :rolleyes:

nancyt 11-26-2012 04:17 PM

Wendy, midnight eastern time.

LSN 11-26-2012 04:17 PM

I forgot about the hop! More eye candy to look at tomorrow!

Linda


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:03 AM.