Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Unread 08-03-2014, 06:42 PM   #161
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Thank God for Tyler's Pain Relief

By Darlene COX (Grandmother)

Hi everyone,

Well Tyler is doing okay. He is taking his medication from pain management and finally he has something that is helping with his pain. His pain hasn't stopped but it is a whole lot better.

He will be having a teacher come out again this year as this is what we were told by our school.

I am so happy Tyler finally has something to help with the pain. It was worth the three hour drive to Atlanta and back.

Thanks to the two people that helped get him to Atlanta for we couldn't have gotten him there without you.

I am doing okay with my knee surgery, still some pain and doctor won't let me drive for four more weeks.

Tyler's daddy finally found a job. This will help out some.

I just want to praise God, thank Him for always wrapping His arms around Tyler and seeing he is taken care of. You all are his angels and I thank God for putting you in our life. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Thanks for all the love and support through the years. It has been a long journey and I know Tyler has a long way to go. I also know God is with us. I love you all so much, once again thank you .

If anyone wants to help Tyler, you can donate at PayPal turpin10648@gmail.com or mail to Darlene cox for Tyler Tucker P.O. Box 14386 Greenville SC 29611
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Unread 08-18-2014, 05:00 PM   #162
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

UPDATE

TYLER HAS PAIN UNDER CONTROL

Monday, August 18, 2014 12:58 PM

Letting you all know that Tyler is under pain management and has to go to Atlanta every two months. We will have to go to Maryland soon. I thank everyone that has helped us, money is short and gas is high.

Please keep praying for Tyler, he has a long way to go and with God's help, we will be able to get him where he needs to go. Its just really so hard, even with dad working, we only could get them one outfit for school and they don't even have book bags yet. Hoping the school will help out.

If you can help Tyler and his brothers, you can donate at PayPal turpin10648@gmail or mail to Tyler Tucker in care of Darlene Cox, P.O. Box 14386 Greenville SC

We love you all and are so grateful for all your love and support. May God send you many blessings.

FROGgin' (F.R.O.G. - Fully Rely On God)

Coles Pages | Tyler Tucker's Journal
Unread 09-22-2014, 10:36 AM   #163
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

UPDATE

Tyler is going to be 14 October 9th

By Darlene COX — 58 minutes ago

Hi everyone, Tyler is going to be 14 on October 9th. He's been fighting the aftermath of cancer eating his jaw and lung away since he was two. We have watched him on his death bed so many times but God steps in and pulls him through. Thanks to all of his angels out their for all the love and support for Tyler.

He goes to pain management every other month and goes to Maryland on November 20th. Without you all, there would be no Tyler and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

If anyone wants to send him a card for his birthday the address is
P. O. Box 14386
Greenville SC 29611

To donate to Tyler paypal turpin10648@gmail.com. I know God placed each of you in this child's life and we love you all so much.
Unread 09-28-2014, 08:54 PM   #164
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

UPDATE ON TYLER

PLEASE HELP TYLER'S FAMILY

Hi everyone,

Got a lot own my mind. Tyler has to go to Atlanta tomorrow and to Maryland on November 20th, then Christmas will be here soon. I need help! If any of you can help, Tyler is not getting hardly any donations to help out. On top of this, I have to have surgery on October 21st, total left knee replacement

We need gas cards, food cards and also someone to rent a car to get Tyler to Maryland. I will have to go with them because the doctor won't let me stay by myself.

I don't know if any of you seen the show the other night on drugs in Baltimore, Maryland - its just not good to send Ashley and Tyler by themselves.

Tyler's little face is pulling sideways and his eye is swollen. He is having some bad pain right now.

The kids need help for Christmas - we don't have any money for Christmas.

Please help Tyler and his brothers, if you can. I know its two months away but I will be in hospital for ten days and then will be going to rehab after surgery. May not be on computer much.

You all have done so much through the years and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. It is so sad a sweet child like Tyler has suffered so long. He is going to be 14 October 9th.

We love all Tyler's angels so much.

DONATIONS

You can donate to help Tyler at pay-pal turpin10648@gmail.com
or

Tyler Tucker c/o Darlene Cox PO BOX 14386 Greenville, SC 29610
If you know of a church or anyone that will help out, please send this update to them

Coles Pages | Tyler Tucker's Page
Attached Thumbnails
tyler.jpg  
Unread 09-28-2014, 11:01 PM   #165
Proud Fan Club Member

Send a message via Yahoo to grateful2bsaved

Thanks for posting this Caterina. I see this thread is over 3 years old and I've never come across it. Will be sending something to Tyler and his family tomorrow (and, of course, praying for them!).
caterinafmig likes this post.
Unread 09-29-2014, 07:00 AM   #166
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by grateful2bsaved View Post
Thanks for posting this Caterina. I see this thread is over 3 years old and I've never come across it. Will be sending something to Tyler and his family tomorrow (and, of course, praying for them!).
Oh thank you so much! This poor little guy has been through way too much, so many surgeries, so much physical pain and his family needs much help. Was privileged to visit Tyler, his mother and grandmother during one of his surgeries at the University of Maryland.

Thank you for your prayers for they are much needed. God bless you!
Unread 10-31-2014, 10:28 AM   #167
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

UPDATE

By Darlene COX
We need all Tyler's angels. Please read

Hi everyone, home from hospital trying to feel better but hurting. Wanted to update you all on Tyler. He is not doing well. He is going to Maryland on November 20th. His little face is hurting really bad. He cannot get the pain to go away.

He is going to Maryland to see his doctor and set up yet another surgery. He is looking so very pitiful again, jaw is turning again and he is swollen under both eyes. So sad he has to go through this again.

Please please if any one an help Tyler for Christmas please do. I cannot go fill papers out at Salvation Army and go stand in lines to pick it up. Ashley has her hands full with Tyler, Jayden and Ethan. Both boys have pneumonia. She sitting at doctors ever other day.

I know that Courage Kids cannot help this year and the school cannot help saying there are just so many other kids. I know God will bless you for helping Tyler and his brothers. You can send donations to P. O. Box 14386 Greenville SC 29611 or PayPal at Turpin 10648@ gmail.com

If you can not help please keep praying, we need your prayers so much. We thank you and thank you for being Tytys angel

This child has been through more than any one should have to go through. Once again please help us if you possible can. Thank you.
<3

Tyler | Journal | CaringBridge
Attached Thumbnails
tyler.jpg  
Unread 11-14-2014, 10:52 AM   #168
Proud Fan Club Member

Thanks for the update Cat.
Unread 11-14-2014, 12:23 PM   #169
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Thanks for the update Cat.
Thank you, Pam. Tyler needs much prayer.
Unread 12-07-2014, 05:27 PM   #170
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

UPDATE

By Darlene COX

Hi everyone. Sorry you haven't heard from me. I am having a really hard time. Still cannot walk good and am in lots of pain. It has been six weeks since my surgery.

Christmas is soon to be here and I am depressed. My little Tyler is hurting and I don't know how to help him and I don't think his family is going to have a big Christmas. I thank all that has help and all his angels for the prayers.

Thank Mr. Steven for sending his TV. You are a blessing. Thank you Mr. Ron Banks for helping with the trip to Maryland it was a wasted trip. Don't know any more than we did before we went.

On top of this my Nathan has austism. We have a lot of things going on with Nathan to get help. The doctors said it could get worst without treatment.

My nerves are a wreck. Please say a pray for all of us.

I am asking God to wrap his arms around us and make it all better. I am asking all Tyler's angels to pray for us. We love you all so much and know mater how you helped in the past, I am so gratful. I am not asking for anything except your love and prayers.

Prayers for Tyler Tucker

He is 13... Now had 60 surgeries from cancer eating his jaw bone and lung away SC gave up on Tyler God hasn't.....

Darlene cox ,Tyler Tucker

Donate to help Tyler at PayPal
Turpin10648@gmail.com

Tyler tucker c/ o Darlene cox
P O Box 14386
Greenville sc. 29611
Unread 12-22-2014, 09:18 AM   #171
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Prayers for Tyler

Hi everyone,

Well things here are ok. Tyler's still in a lot of pain, nothing we can do but give him the pain medication.

Ashley and Ritchie don't think the doctors in Maryland are helping Tyler. I don't know what their plans are because without these doctors, Tyler won't have any doctor at all. I worry so much about Tyler.

I want to thank all of you that helped us for Christmas. You are angels and am so grateful. A church came out asking the boys what they wanted. They had $200 to spend on the kids. Tyler told them he had everything he needed and to please just spend it on his brothers. Steven had bought Tyler a TV. Tyler has such a loving heart and loves his brothers so much.

I am still not able to walk much, my legs still hurting. My surgery was two months ago. I wish it would stop hurting. But I know I am not going through the pain Tyler suffers and has suffered.

God has been so good to us He wraps His arms around us and sees that Tyler's needs are met. We have a awesome God; so thank you dear God for all the love and angels you have placed in our lives. I don't understand but I know you are and will always be with us.

Now I have to deal with Nathan and autism. They are wanting to place someone in our home 30 hours a week with Nathan. Hoping the school will let part of this be done in school. So please say a prayer for me, Tyler and Nathan as well as for Tyler's mom and dad that they make the right decisions for Tyler.

Because you cared, the kids will have a good Christmas. Thank you, we love you all.

Prayers for Tyler Tucker
He's 13
Now had 60 surgeries from cancer eating his jaw bone and lung away... doctors in SC gave up on Tyler... God hasn't.

Darlene cox ,Tyler tucker
Donate to help Tyler at PayPal
Turpin10648@gmail.com

Tyler tucker c/ o Darlene cox
P. O. Box 14386
Greenville SC 29611
Unread 12-23-2014, 07:26 PM   #172
Proud Fan Club Member

Thanks for the update, Cat.
Unread 12-23-2014, 08:08 PM   #173
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

Quote:
Thanks for the update, Cat.

Thank you for your caring concern & prayers for this sweet boy.
Unread 01-10-2015, 07:46 AM   #174
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

My heart goes out to Tyler and his family.

Tyler Tucker has made a journal update:

THERE IS NOT A DAY THAT GOES BY THAT TYLER DOESN'T CRY FROM PAIN

HI everyone,
I need to ask for help on Tyler Tucker's cruising fundraiser at Little Rebel
Taylors. It will be April 18th from 5 TO 9 and am needing people to donate gifts to give away.

I need a DJ to do our talking and play Christian and country music. Also would love to have some singers and what hours they could show up, as well as someone to do bingo, pass donation jar around and someone for face painting.

Tyler has to go to Maryland three to four ties a year because South Carolina gave up on him. Then there is all the running around in Greenville to get doctors to treat his legs and make sure his jaw isn't getting infected.

God sends angels to our family to help Tyler with his medical and traveling needs. Won't you please be one of those angels?

Tyler has to go back to Maryland in March 2015, please message me if you can help or you can donate. PayPal turpin10648@gmail.com or mail to Tyler tucker c/o Darlene cox P. O. Box 14386 Greenville SC 29611

God bless each of you. If you cannot help, please keep praying for Tyler and his family.

Unread 01-12-2015, 04:06 PM   #175
Proud Fan Club Member

My mind cannot even begin to imagine how these poor people can endure. Yes, I know, the Lord gives us strength, and never gives us more than we can take, but reading/saying that, and LIVING it are totally different things. Having a child be in such pain alone would be enough to cripple a parent. Dealing with that, AND financially worries for well over 3 years .... My prayers go out to Tyler and his family.
Unread 01-12-2015, 04:10 PM   #176
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
My mind cannot even begin to imagine how these poor people can endure. Yes, I know, the Lord gives us strength, and never gives us more than we can take, but reading/saying that, and LIVING it are totally different things. Having a child be in such pain alone would be enough to cripple a parent. Dealing with that, AND financially worries for well over 3 years .... My prayers go out to Tyler and his family.

Thank you so much for your loving caring support and prayers. Have been following this sweet boy for many years and it is so heartbreaking.
Unread 01-20-2015, 06:14 PM   #177
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

UPDATE
By Darlene COX

Hello everyone

Letting everyone know that things around here are just about the same. Tyler's pain is still bad but he's a strong young man. He just takes his medication and deals with it.

We love and thank everyone that helps us. Thank God for all Tyler's angels. He goes back to Maryland in March...please, please keep praying for Tyler. For the ones that don't know cancer ate his jaw bone and lung. He's now had 69 surgeries and sadly, South Carolina doctors gave up on him.

Little Rebel will hold a fundraiser cruise in April 18th if we can get help to do it. I have it in God's hands.

I am still having trouble and can not hardly walk. I am having to go back to therapy.

I know God is with me and when time comes He will get Tyler to Maryland. He hasn't let me down yet and I will take him if I have to go carrying my walker again.

Also please pray for Nathan my seven year old he has autisim he has a care taker that comes to our home three times a week to be with him.

God bless and once again we love all of you and know you are Tyler's angels that God sent.

Prayers still needed for this sweet young man.

If you can donate, please do

Donate to PayPal. Turpin10648@gmail.com

Or Post Office Box 14386 Greenville SC 29611

Attached Thumbnails
tyler.jpg  
Unread 01-20-2015, 06:21 PM   #178
Proud Fan Club Member

Thanks for the update, Caterina. 69 surgeries at only 14 yrs. old?!! I'm at a total loss for words.
Unread 01-20-2015, 06:29 PM   #179
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Thanks for the update, Caterina. 69 surgeries at only 14 yrs. old?!! I'm at a total loss for words.

It is beyond comprehension what all Tyler has been through and continues to go through. Extremely sad that the medical team who tended to Tyler during the cancer surgery/treatments have just given up on him. They had a wonderful doctor at Johns Hopkins Hospital who took over Tyler's medical care and did not charge the family for his services. That physician is no longer at JHH, however, another doctor is tending to Tyler. Not sure the new doctor charges for his services.

Thanks so very much for your concern and prayers. Tyler and his family do need them.
Unread 01-20-2015, 06:41 PM   #180
Stazon Splitcoast

Caterina tell the Tyler and his family will continue prayers for Tyler and family.
But may I please ask you question. Don't get wrong I glad we hear and Tyler and his family. But, Don't hear more about the others from Cole's foundation? Just wondering thanks hotwheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by caterinafmig View Post
It is beyond comprehension what all Tyler has been through and continues to go through. Extremely sad that the medical team who tended to Tyler during the cancer surgery/treatments have just given up on him. They had a wonderful doctor at Johns Hopkins Hospital who took over Tyler's medical care and did not charge the family for his services. That physician is no longer at JHH, however, another doctor is tending to Tyler. Not sure the new doctor charges for his services.

Thanks so very much for your concern and prayers. Tyler and his family do need them.
Unread 01-20-2015, 06:54 PM   #181
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotwheels View Post
Caterina tell the Tyler and his family will continue prayers for Tyler and family.
But may I please ask you question. Don't get wrong I glad we hear and Tyler and his family. But, Don't hear more about the others from Cole's foundation? Just wondering thanks hotwheels

Thanks, Hotwheels for your continue prayers. As for others with Cole's Foundation, they have private Cole's pages. If you would like to register as a prayer member, you can check the other children, teens, etc. on the prayer list.

Here is the link to the prayer list which is updated daily.
Cole's Foundation
Unread 01-27-2015, 05:15 PM   #182
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

UPDATE

By Darlene COX
Hello everyone

Letting everyone know that things around here are just about the same. Tyler's pain is still bad but he's a strong young man.

He just takes his medication and deals with it. We love and thank everyone that helps us. Thank God for all Tyler's angels. He goes back to Maryland in March, please please keep praying for Tyler. For the ones that don't know, cancer ate his jaw bone and lung and he now has had sixty nine surgeries. South Carolina doctors gave up on him.

Little Rebel will hold a fundraising cruise II on April 18th if we can get help to do it. I have it in God's hands.

I am still having trouble and can not hardly walk. i am having to go back to therapy.

I know God is with me and when time comes He will get Tyler to Maryland. He hasn't let me down yet and I will take Him if I have to go cariryng my walker again.

Also please pray for Nathan, my seven year old, he has autisim he has a caretaker that comes to our home three times a week.

God bless and once again we love all of you and know you are Tyler's angels that God sends.

Prayers still needed for this sweet young man.

If you can donate, please do....

Donate to PayPal. Turpin10648@gmail.com

Or Post Office Box 14386
Greenville SC 29611
Unread 02-02-2015, 10:39 AM   #183
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

UPDATE

By Darlene COX
Hi everyone.

Sorry for the late updates....

Tyler has to go back to Maryland March 4th. Suppose to be setting up more surgery. He has to go because he cannot get a doctor here in SC. We can not even get a dentist to see him. Tyler has been in a lot of pain and he cries a lot.

And he ask me why he was like this, why can the doctors not make it better. I know that the doctors are doing all they can.

Anyways he has to go to Maryland and we are broke. I know I said I was going to let his mom and dad handle this but I know in my heart he won't go to Maryland unless I find help for him.

We need to rent a car and get gas money, money for food to get Tyler to Maryland. It not easy to have to keep asking for help but it's the only way I can get Tyler to Maryland. I have put this all in God's hands... not well my self but I will be taking Tyler to Maryland.

If you can help please do.

You can donate at Turpin 10648@ gmail.com or mail here to me at 85 Cool Springs Church Rd Travelers Rest, SC 29690-8507. Or mail to Darlene Cox at P. O Box 14386 Greenville SC 29611

I know he has angels out there that care and I thank God for each one of you.

I know with God in my life, my little Tyler wouldn't be here today; so thank you dear God for loving me and Tyler.

Tyler is 14 now still weighting seventy five pounds and is so skinny. He can barely eat. i don't understand why the doctors haven't put a feeding tube in yet.

One more thing if you can help please do, but if you cannot you can pray for us. And please don't write any bad comments on Tyler's page. We are going through more than most people have in a lifetime. Once again we love you all.

Unread 02-11-2015, 03:48 PM   #184
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

TYLER STILL NEEDING PRAYERS

By Darlene COX

HI WELL ITS JUST THREE WEEKS TILL WE HAVE TO TAKE TYLER BACK TO MARYLAND.

WE REALLY NEED HELP GETTING HIM THERE. I KNOW GOD HAS EVER THING IN CONTROL BUT I WORRY SO MUCH.

WITHOUT THESE DOCTORS TYLER DOESN'T HAVE A CHANCE. THE DOCTORS IN SOUTH CAROLINA WILL NOT TOUCH HIM SAYING THEY CANNOT BECAUSE OF ALL HE HAS HAD DONE.

WE TRIED TO FIND A DENTIST AND NOT EVEN THE DENTIST WOULD SEE TYLER. ITS EVEN HARD FOR TYLER TO EAT.

HE IS SUCH A STRONG YOUNG MAN. HE HAS HAD 69 SURGERIES AND MORE TO COME. TYLER HAS CONSTANT PAIN AND NOTHING WE CAN DO BUT FEED HIM PAIN PILLS.

I KNOW GOD HAS HIS ANGELS OUT THERE AND I AM ASKING THAT YOU ALL PRAY ABOUT THIS AND HELP IF YOU CAN.

YOU CAN DONATE TO TURPIN10648@GMAIL.COM OR MAIL TO POST OFFICE BOX 14386 GREENVILLE SC 29690.

WE NEED TO RENT A VAN IF POSSIBLE. MY KNEES AND TYLER'S LEGS ARE IN BAD SHAPE AND HURT. IT WOULD BE GREAT IF WE COULD GET A VAN. .

I AM HAVING TO TAKE WATER THERAPY TWO TIMES A WEEK BECAUSE MY KNEE HASN'T HEALED. TYLER'S LEGS HURTS ALL THE TIME FROM THE FIBULA TAKEN FROM BOTH LEGS.

ALSO COULD USE A FEW FOOD CARDS.

I THANK EACH OF YOU. I KNOW THAT IF YOU ALL HADN'T CARED, TYLER WOULD NOT BE HERE TODAY.

I KNOW THAT THERE ARE CHILDREN OUT THERE THAT ARE JUST AS BAD OFF AS TYLER AND I PRAY FOR THEM EACH DAY.

TYLER IS IN REMISSION BUT THE CANCER AND ALL THE SURGERIES HAVE DESTROYED HIS BODY. TYLER IS IN NO WAY OUT OF DANGER.

IF YOU CANNOT HELP, PLEASE PRAY OR SEND TYLER A GET WELL CARD. HE LOVES LOOKING AT THEM. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH. I KNOW GOD WILL BLESS YOU FOR HELPING TYLER.

FROGgin’
(F.R.O.G. – Fully Rely On God)

DARLENE COX /TYLER TUCKER
85 COOL SPRINGS CHURCH ROAD
TRAVELERS REST SC
29690 - 8507

tylertucker.com
Tyler | CaringBridge

DONATIONS
You can donate to help Tyler at
pay-pal turpin10648@gmail.com

turpin10648@gmail.com
Tyler Tucker c/o Darlene Cox
PO BOX 14386
Greenville, SC 29610

THE HOSPITAL HAS HELPED WHEN WE HAVE TO STAY A MONTH OR MORE AND WE DO FEED TYLER WHAT WE CAN GET IN HIM. THE CANCER HOSPITAL WON'T TAKE TYLER BECAUSE HE IS IN REMISSION; EVEN THOUGH HE IS STILL BAD OFF WITH ALL THE SURGERIES THEY CANNOT EXCEPT HIM.
Unread 02-11-2015, 10:34 PM   #185
Proud Fan Club Member

Will get a card out to Tyler tomorrow. Thanks again for the update, Caterina.
Unread 02-12-2015, 06:00 AM   #186
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

Quote:
Will get a card out to Tyler tomorrow. Thanks again for the update, Caterina.

Thank you, Pam and God bless you!
Unread 02-13-2015, 10:06 AM   #187
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

UPDATE

Tyler has been to hell and back please show your love for this sweet boy

By Darlene COX

Nanny loves you to the moon and back a minute.

Hi I am trying to look up resources for Tyler. Its been so long that this is going on and he's old news. There are some comments about asking for help for Tyler and begging for money.

I do ask for help and the ones that are complaining never help anyway so I wish they would just stay off Tyler's page. It is not coming out of their pocket and I will do anything I can to get help for Tyler.

He is in remission and its not easy to find help. The ones that love and care and want to help, do and we appreciate it so much... everything can be proven of what Tyler goes through.

Most of all I thank you all for the prayers. Its not like he gets a lot of donations, mostly he gets what comes from me having yard sales.

I CALLED CARINGBRIDGE AND THEY TOLD ME TO JUST DELETE THE POST OR PUT A PASS WORD ON.

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF THIS WAS YOUR CHILD AND YOU HAD NO WAY OR MONEY TO GET HIM TO THE ONLY DOCTORS YOU CAN FIND THAT WLL TREAT HIM IN THE WORLD. I HAVE ASK SOCIAL WORKER S AT HOSPITAL AND IT IS HARD FOR THEM. MEDICAID WILL NOT PAY FOR HIS MEDICATION IN MARYLAND AND ONLY PART OF THE BILLS. IT HURTS ME WHAT SOME PEOPLE SAY I AM NOT DOING ALL I CAN TO GET TYLER HELP. I LOVE THIS CHILD WITH ALL MY HEART I WOULD DIE FOR TYLER. SO PLEASE JUST PRAY FOR US.
Unread 02-13-2015, 10:10 AM   #188
Proud Fan Club Member

Praying.
Unread 02-13-2015, 01:05 PM   #189
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Praying.

Thank you so much Pam for your prayers for sweet Tyler.
Unread 02-13-2015, 01:57 PM   #190
Proud Fan Club Member

You know, there's no excuse for anyone to post any negative comments on Tyler's page. However, I can understand how some people would be skeptical. That poor family has been suffering through trials that could rival Job's. I can see how someone would think, "No WAY can that be true." Illnesses, surgeries, car accidents ... It's lucky for me that I know you have actually met them, or I admit I'd be wondering myself. It's just sad that there are so many scammers in this world that people with legitimate needs suffer. I've always felt I'd rather take the risk of giving to a con artist than NOT giving to a person truly in need. KWIM? Okay, getting off my soap box now.
Scottitude likes this post.
Unread 02-13-2015, 04:13 PM   #191
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

Yes, Pam, sadly this is true. We have had 'scammers' on Coles as well as other childhood cancer organizations. It is so unfair to the children going through this wretched disease.

Tyler's grandmother has done everything possible to raise money for the travel expenses to University of Maryland hospital to see the only doctors who are willing to try to help Tyler. Btw, I volunteer at that hospital once a week and there are many families in the same sad situation. Heartbreaking.
Scottitude likes this post.
Unread 03-16-2015, 07:39 PM   #192
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

Latest Update on Tyler -heartbreaking

By Darlene COX
Hi everyone,

Well Tyler was taken to Maryland for his appointment and we got some bad news. The doctor said that the hospital will no longer treat Tyler because the bills owed are in the thousands. They also have a lot of bills at the clinic so they said they won't be able to see Tyler but once a year. We were told that they were sending a referral back to Charleston to see if they can get the doctors there to take Tyler back for pain management.

South Carolina doctors have all ready given up on Tyler so we don't know how that will work out. Maryland will have to see him once a year until they find someone to accept him.

Tyler has been in a lot of pain. I feel so badly for him and there is nothing I can do.

I know Tyler will live a life of pain and hurt so please say a prayer for Tyler.

Tyler was moved in Charleston and we are not to happy about this. Tyler's medicaid will not pay the hospital in Maryland. I pray God will send us an answer for TyTy. This is extremely hard to deal with.

The Little Rebel is going to have another 'cruising for Tyler' on April 18th. I will save ever dime to try find a doctor for Tyler.

Tyler has had 69 surgeries and now they just throw him out like he doesn't matter. God please don't let this child suffer any more.

We love you all and thank you all so much; you are our angels.

As soon as we hear from Charleston MUSC, we will let everyone know. Yes Tyler is in remission but the cancer has destroyed his little body.

Please please keep us in your prayers I will never give up on trying to find help for Tyler till my last breath. I love this young man with all my heart.
Unread 03-16-2015, 08:08 PM   #193
Proud Fan Club Member

Praying even as I type this. There are all these celebrities out there, being shown on social media clips doing wonderful things with their charities. Since I'm a Bronco fan and watch football, sports guys are the ones I see often. Can't someone appeal to Peyton Manning or some other football great that has a charity? Or Brad and Angelina????? It's HEARTBREAKING that this is happening in our country. I will pray, but my heart is beyond heavy with sorrow.
Unread 03-16-2015, 09:07 PM   #194
Stazon Splitcoast

we will be Praying Tyler and family this breaks my heart but I Jesus answer prayers. Your friend and if need to talk. know that I am here for you! I know The Lord answers prayers Mom is proof of that she has cancer. And we got good report, from Doctor I know the Lord will make away! for Tyler and the family. your friend hotwheels
Unread 03-17-2015, 05:56 AM   #195
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

Thank you so very much for thoughtful caring posts and for your prayers for this sweet precious boy who I visited a few years ago when he was in the hospital.
Unread 03-27-2015, 01:25 PM   #196
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

UPDATE

By Darlene COX

Hello everyone,

Well my Tyler is in so much pain. He has a big flap of skin hanging over one eye badly swollen. His head is hurting and he can not sleep for the pain. His legs are also giving him a fit. He will need new screws set in his foot to hold on the large bone. Ashley is on the phone now trying to get some doctors to at least look at Tyler.

I pray the cancer is not back.

She has made a call to a doctor at MUSC that knew Tyler from Greenville to see if maybe she can get him set up for pain management and scans. God it's so hard to watch Tyler suffer.

We are having a cruise-in for Tyler on April 18th, 5 to 9. Come out if you can to meet and show your love and support for Tyler.

Tyler has to make trips to Maryland because South Carolina medical say they give up on him. Now we are about to lose the Maryland doctors. They told us that they may not be able to do surgery because we owe over $40,000 to the hospital.

Medicaid pays what they pay in South Carolina but it is not close to what Maryland medicaid pays so Tyler owes the difference. Also medicaid won't pay for Tyler's medication, tubing and other things out of state unless he's in the hospital in Maryland.

I am really worried about Tyler and don't know what to do. He is in remission and unless the cancer comes back there is not a lot of help. Please say a prayer for TyTy

I know God is with us and I don't know his planes for Tyler but I know God is in control.

We love you all so much and thank each of you for your love and support. You are Tyler's Angels
Unread 04-25-2015, 01:20 PM   #197
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

UPDATE
This particular update is in response to an unkind guest book entry...

Prayers needed for TyTy
By Darlene COX

Hello everyone, just wanted to post to the last guest book entry.

Every word I write is true on Tyler's page, I would never post any thing that wasn't true.

It does not say he had that many surgeries in two years - it says he has had sixty nine surgeries in all.

It says he has had to make the trips to Maryland.

The surgeries have been in Maryland / Charleston and Greenville and not all on his jaw, part on his legs and mouth.

The skin hanging from his eye is from so many surgeries which has caused his eye fluid. This was told to us here in Greenville. That if this doesn't go away, there will have to do something. The pictures posted are not recent ones. All of this can be verified with the doctors in Maryland so just give me a call at 864 834 8785.

At one time Tyler was going to Maryland ever month, then ever three months and now things have all changed. The doctors have done just about all they can do so he will not go back for six more months.

Tyler doesn't update page because he cannot spell. YES Tyler has schooling. He has home bound because the doctors thinks that is best for Tyler.

His fundraiser went well even though it started raining. We love love you all and thank you so much.

To the lady that wrote about this, as I have said before I do the best I can and if you don't like what's written please just stay off Tyler's page. If you are worried about us getting donations, Tyler hasn't gotten donations online in a while. We go through enough with out your post.

I love Tyler with all my heart. As far as pain management, there was no car and couldn't get him to Atlanta since it was almost four hours from home. Mom, Ashley, could not get the Medicaid van, most times when Tyler needed it.

I should ignore the person that wrote in the guest book but this is our page and we are suppose to post what we want.

Unread 07-10-2015, 10:36 AM   #198
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

UPDATE

By Darlene COX
Hi everyone

Tyler is still hurting and cannot do a lot.

I wanted to let you know that there are angels among us. We got a call from a lady in NJ; she was calling for Mr. Steven & said for me to get a scan of Tyler's jaw and send to her which I did. She said that Mr. Steven was going to pay for Tyler a new jaw and for the doctor and hospital. I am waiting to hear from her. I pray all this comes through.

God does send miracles. I know there is one for Tyler. Please continue to pray for Tyler.

We will need donations for food and travel and maybe a place to stay but will know more about that when we hear from Kris Dianne. If anyone wants to donate so Tyler can get his new jaw you can do so through his pay pal at Turpin10648@gmail.com or mail to me at 85 Cool Springs Church Road Travelers Rest, SC 29690. I know there are angels out there that love and care about Tyler.

Tyler has been through so much pain and hurt but still so strong. We love you all so much and are so grateful for your love and support of Tyler and his family. Most of all please please keep praying for Tyler
Unread 09-08-2015, 01:26 PM   #199
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

UPDATE

Yet another trip to find help for Tyler. Please pray

By Darlene COX

Well it's just a couple weeks before we head out to Charleston to try find help for Tyler. I just pray this doctor doesn't just look at the scans and walk away like the other doctors have done in the past; but doctor O'neal says there is hope, so we will see.

Please everyone pray for Tyler. He's in a lot of pain

If anyone can help with our trip, please please do.

This child has been suffering for a long time.

You can donate pay pal Turpin 10648@gmail.com

We love you all and are grateful for all the help we can get.

Unread 09-26-2015, 12:40 PM   #200
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

UPDATE

Surgery again for Tyler
By Darlene COX

Hi friends and Tyler's Angels

We went to Charleston to see Doctor Steed and he is a wonderful God-send.

Tyler will be having surgery October 23rd with prep on the 22nd.

This surgery is going to be really rough and is life-threatening.

Please please pray he will be okay.

I need to ask for help getting Tyler to Charleston and also for food as well as a place to stay. Talked to Ronald McDonald House and they said they are booked but to call back the day before surgery. We cannot wait.... we will need some where to go when we get there with Tyler. If any of you can, please help us. This is all in God's hands but I still worry so much. This child has been through so much. I pray God will keep my TyTy safe and not in so much pain. I have ask God to for His mercy.

Please help us with our financial needs if you can. Any amount will be helpful. Tyler's mom and dad were both working, however, both got laid off making things much harder.

God bless you all and from the bottom of my heart, thank you.

DARLENE COX /TYLER TUCKER
85 COOL SPRINGS CHURCH ROAD
TRAVELERS REST SC
29690 - 8507