Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-03-2013, 06:34 AM   #121
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

UPDATE

Pray pray for my Tyler please

Main doctor came in today said we will be in Maryland another week. He said he taking no chances. They are planing two more surgeries, one coming in a few months and then another using hip bone to try replace Tyler's jaw. The doctor said that he thinks they may be able to get it to grow - that would be so wonderful!

Please pray for Tyler and our family please.

Thank all you for your love support and donations.

God knows we cannot do without Tyler's angels, love love love you all.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 06-05-2013, 01:53 PM   #122
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

LATEST UPDATE FOR TYLER TUCKER - PLEASE KEEP PRAYING

Prayers for Tyler

Hey this is Ashley.

Tyler is doing really good. We are back at the RMH. He were unable to get the jaw put in that they made for him or fix the nerve in his face. They said that when they got in his jaw they found a lot of scar tissue and that they accidentally cut through to his ear canal because his skin was so thin. They had to repair that by putting a small metal plate between his ear and where his jaw would go to keep it from happening again. Then they put a spacer made of some kinda hospital cement in instead of the jaw they made.

They hope the spacer will grow a capsule around it of healthy tissue and blood vessels for when they do they next surgery. They are working on scheduling surgery for a few months from now. When they do that surgery they said that they might use his hip bone (which I dunno if I wanna do) to make him a new jaw; or the one they had made for him, depending on what the skin and tissue look like when they go back in. They also want to try to fix the nerve then too but it just depends on what they find. They might have to do it in a separate surgery.

They plan on fixing it this time by connecting the bad nerve to a different one in his face instead of one from his foot again. They said if they do in order to smile or control his cheek he will have to bite down but that after a while his brain would relearn and he wouldn't have to bite down anymore. They said they hope they can do it with the jaw surgery because the longer they wait to get the nerve fixed the harder it is to get it working again.

We go to clinic on Thursday and then again the next Thursday. Then they will decide when to take his stitches out and when we can come home on the 2nd visit when Dr Rodriguez is back and has seen him. They had to use regular stitches this time instead of disolvable ones. They said they were not gonna take any chances on it coming open again. So we have to stay until they are ready to take them out.

I want to say thank you to everyone who has helped us and kept him in your prayers. We don't know what we would do without you guys.
Old 06-13-2013, 07:50 PM   #123
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

UPDATE ON TYLER

Tyler got the stitches out today everthing looks good except one little place has came apart. I sure hope it doesn't come open making us to have to come right back up here to Maryland. They did not put stitches back in it, we were told to watch it closely and if it gets any bigger to get him back to the office.

Also was told to be extra careful about handling things to prevent infection and that would really be bad. We will go home soon and come back in a month; then they will tell us when they will do Tyler's next surgery.

Tyler has been through so much and he's a long way from being well so please keep praying for him. He is really doing good right now and looks good. The hospital cement in his jaw won't last and more surgery coming.

i was so happy to see Dr.Rodriguez, he gave me my hug and we all took a picture with him. I will post it soon. Gosh I love this doctor and trust him. He is truly a Godsend.

You all are also Godsend. Thank you for all your love and support you all have shown us, how much you care. We love you all.

Please send all cards back to Tyler's post office box
P. O. Box 386
Greenville SC 29611
Old 06-21-2013, 05:55 PM   #124
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

UPDATE ON TYLER TUCKER - PLEASE KEEP PRAYING....

Thank you for caring about Tyler

Tylers yard sale tomoorrow

Hello, we are finally home! The surgery didnít go so well. He has to take a lot of pain medication and antibiotics. We will go back to Maryland on July 18. This will be a short trip. I am praying Flights of Hope will be able to fly us to Maryland. If not, we will have to drive. Thank you all at Flights of Hope. I donít know what we would do without you all.

Dr. Rodriguez will let us know on the 18th when the next surgery will be. This surgical cement they used to put in Tylerís jaw will dissolve and he will be back just like he was. I cannot believe the doctors actually cut through his ear canal because his skin was so thin.

Tyler has now had 58 surgeries and has two more coming up soon. He is able to eat and looks good for now. Tyler told Dr. Rodriquez that his jaw feels like a brick and Dr. Rodriguez said, ďWell, there is!Ē I love this doctor and once again, he told me that one day he will fix Tylerís jaw and gave me a wonderful hug. Please keep praying for Tyler. Heís been through so much and still has more to go through. I donít know how he holds up through all this. I find myself asking God why. Why my Tyler? But I know God has a plan for Tyler.

While at the Ronald McDonald House (RMD), the Raven cheerleaders came into Tylerís room and took pictures with him, and the Harley guys all came to Tylerís room to see him too. Tyler doesnít leave the room much. He says that people stare at him. I tried to tell him that his jaw doesnít look bad, but he still wouldnít come out of the room.

I want to thank all the staff at RMD House. The House uses the slogan, ďThe house that was built with love.Ē Let me tell you, it is a wonderful home away from home. You are treated so well. I made some amazing friends. Lora, thank you for the walks and for the long talks. And Cristina, thank you. I love the pocketbook you bought me. You are such a caring person!

Thanks to each of Tylerís angels out there. Without your love and support, Tyler would not be able to travel 600 miles for his surgeries and treatment. We could never afford to take him. Thank you Cancer Society. I cannot say thank you enough to everyone that helped us. You all have saved Tylerís life and we love you so much. God has placed you all in Tylerís life.

I want to also say that someone commented that with all the donations we get, we should have plenty of money. Well. your answer is, we donít get a lot of donations. I have yard sales and put jars out and do all I can to help and God sends Tyler angels. We are blessed to always get enough money to take Tyler to Maryland and to pay for food and medication. We are so lucky that people love and care what happens to Tyler or he wouldnít be here today. I do a lot of crying and praying. If you donít have a child that has had cancer, you cannot know what itís like.

When Tyler goes into surgery, we cry because we donít know if we will see him alive again. And when he comes out, we have to watch him in intensive care, with tubes and IVís, hurting. Itís not easy to watch, but by the grace of God, we have been able to handle it.

All Tylerís donations go into an account, and what we donít use on one medical trip/treatment is saved for the next. Ashley and Richie agreed years ago that I would take care of Tylerís money because they know I wonít let it be spent for anything except Tylerís medical needs and his trips.

Ashley is a wonderful mom. I know how much all this hurts me, so I know her hurt must be even worse. If there is anyone who wants to help our family, you can donate at paypal.

Mail Tylerís post office box:

Tyler Tucker
c/o Darlene Cox
PO Box 14386
Greenville, SC 29610

Tyler was so happy to come home. Nathan, Jayden and Ethan sure were happy to see us. Nathan came with Daddy George to pick us up at the airport. He started screaming, ďMama, Mama, Mama!Ē he wrapped those arms around me and wouldnít let go. Gosh how I missed those boys. Ethan said Nanny, ďI am so glad you brought my mommy home.Ē Jayden acted as if he was mad at us. My dogs were all over me.

George (my husband) and Tylerís dad did a great job keeping the boys while we were in Maryland for Tylerís surgery. I came home and my house was all spotless and clean. And Ashelyís was too. Richie even cleaned her carpet for her. He wanted it clean for Tyler.

Once again, thank you all so much. I cannot send separate thank you, so I will do it here. you know who you are god bless you.

Let your kids know how much you love them. You just donít know what tomorrow may bring.

Love and hugs to all.

FROGginí (F.R.O.G. Ė Fully Rely On God)

tylertucker.com

Tyler | CaringBridge
Old 06-27-2013, 08:54 PM   #125
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

UPDATE ON TYLER...

PRAYERS FOR TYLER

Hi everyone,
Well there's not a whole lot to tell you no changes in Tyler - he seems to be doing ok.

He is not hurting a whole lot and is able to eat better than he was. Shame it won't last. The hospital cement in his jaw will start disappearing before too long. He has even gotten outside a little. He is such a strong little boy. God has blessed us to have him in our life.

They are now talking about taking some hip bone to go in with the jaw that has been made for Tyler. Just hope the next one will work - this is not easy to watch.

We have to still go back to Maryland on July 8th for Tyler to see Doctor Rodriguez and to set up his next surgery.

Thank all of you for your donations and gifts and most of all your prayers. Tyler loves the cards, all the donations were used for his trip and medical needs or put up for next journey which won't be long.

I also think its just so awesome to get the cards that the schools and children have sent. It is nice to know that even the children are praying for our boy.

God is good and he has Tyler here for a reason.

Please keep praying, Tyler is not well and needs your prayers. If you can donate, we are so grateful for all Tyler's angels, know matter what you have done, it has made a difference in Tyler's life and made things better for him and our family. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

tylertucker.com
Tyler | CaringBridge
DONATIONS you can donate to help Tyler at pay-pal turpin10648@bellsouth.net
turpin10648@gmail.com

Tyler Tucker
c/o Darlene Cox
PO BOX 14386
Greenville, SC 29610

Okay, I have had someone complaining about my update spelling. I just want to tell you that Ashley says she cannot do the updates to right all this about her son. It hurts so bad to have to go through it and then have to relive it by updating the web site so I do the best I can to let you know what's going on.

We love you all and know how much you are all love and care and want to know what's going on.

Please let your family no how much you love them. We never thought in a million years this could happen in our family.

Old 07-04-2013, 07:37 AM   #126
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

UPDATE

Tyler seems to be doing ok. Heís not in a lot of pain. He seems to be eating a little better. Shame his temporary jaw wonít last long. He has to have another jaw soon.

Tyler has to go to Maryland on the 18th so Dr. Rodriguez can check his jaw to make sure heís ok. They are talking about using the jaw that was made and they couldnít put in because the skin was so thin and busted open; causing them to cut through his ear canal. They might also use hipbone.

Please pray for Tyler.

I got a call from Flights of Hope and they said it costs too much to fly privately, so Tyler has to fly commercial. They paid $1,300 on a flight and I had to pay $640 from Tylerís fund. Now Tylerís account is empty. IF you can donate to help Tyler, please do.

This will be surgery number 59 coming up. There seems to be no end. I donít know what we will do because we cannot afford this every month.

Please pray for Tyler and our financial needs. This is rough. God has always provided a way.

Prayer is most important. And I know without Tylerís angels, he wouldnít be here today. So thank each of you from the bottom of my heart!

Frogginí (f.r.o.g. Ė fully rely on God)

tylertucker.com
Http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/tylertucker
Donations
You can donate to help Tyler at
PayPal:

Tyler Tucker
c/o Darlene Cox
PO Box 14386
Greenville, SC 29610

Old 07-09-2013, 08:59 AM   #127
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

UPDATE

TYLER NEEDING YOUR PRAYERS

Tyler only has ten more days until he will fly off to Maryland to see Dr Rodriguez for a check on his jaw and to see when the next jaw replacement is planned. I wont be able to go this time so his pap, George, is going with him and his mom.

Its not safe for Tyler and his mom to be walking from RMD house to the University of Maryland by themselves. When we were there last time there was a drive by shooting in front of the hospital. We saw a man beating a woman on the sidewalk as we were walking to the hospital. The police was pulling up.

Really hate not going with TyTy but this is just a checkup that has to be done in Maryland. I will be seeing the doctor here to see when they will be taking the cataracts off both my eyes. I cannot hardly see - so far from home.

I also wanted to let you all know that all donations that are put on caringbridge goes to caringbridge to keep their sites running. Tyler doesn't get it so if you want to help with Tyler's needs, you have to donate to pay pal turpin10648@gmail.com or mail to

Tyler Tucker
c/o Darlene Cox
PO BOX 14386
Greenville, SC 29610

Tyler and his family need your prayers and donations. If you have it in your heart to help this child and his family I know God will bless you. All donated money is used for Tyler's care. It cost a lot to get Tyler to Maryland.

As I said in last post, Flights of Hope paid $1300 on the flight and I had to pay $640. Had to use the mobile home payment but got them the ticket. If anyone needs a flight for a child the Flights of Hope, 1-866-61-WINGS(94647) Phone: 1-(716)-525-0229 Email: wingsflight@gmail.com This is a wonderful organization. Thank you all so much at Flights of Hope; also Debby "Flash" Stephenson, Courageous Kidz, 230 Old Dominion Dr. Charleston SC 29418 843-552-3131. Tyler loves the cookies you sent him, he soaks them in milk. The Courage Kids helps families in need when there child is battling cancer. Thank you for all the years of love and support. You have stuck by us even in the beginning when we didn't have anyone else. I am so proud to be in the Courageous Kids family. I love each and everyone of you, no mater what you have done, we are grateful.

This has been a long journey and is far from being over. God has blessed us by letting TyTy stay with us and without your prayers and donations, we couldn't get him the medical care he needs. Tyler loves all the cards he was receiving but hasn't been getting many lately. If you have one and could send it to him, he would love hearing from you knowing that you love and support him.

I am asking that you all please don't give up on Tyler. We love you all and know that his angels are keeping him here with us. If you could ask for prayer on your page, please do. Prayer helps so much.

It has been raining for a long time here in Travelers Rest and is suppose to rain all next week. This makes Tyler hurt and he hurting both in his legs and face. He hasn't been outside in the last four days. Tyler loves all the cards and thanks you all for sending them to him.

God is in control of Tyler and his family's life. With God all things are possible. I truly believe that God has Tyler here for a reason. I also know God is hearing your prayers. I don't understand why Tyler has to go through all he does, all the suffering, pain, all the needles, ivs, and tubes. Watching him with tubes down him, not knowing if he's going to pull through, then surgery failed. Drr Rodriguez says that if we don't keep trying Tyler will never have any kind of life and that if we do, he intends to fix Tyler's jaw. One day he will find a cure for Tyler. Oh how I love this doctor.

If you do not have a cancer child, you just cannot know what this is like. Tyer's surgery on the 31st of May has all ready failed - that being his 58th surgery. Now he has to have yet another jaw replacement in a few short months - number 59 coming soon.

tylertucker.com
Tyler | CaringBridge

DONATIONS you can donate to help Tyler at pay-pal turpin10648@bellsouth.net

turpin10648@gmail.com Tyler Tucker c/o Darlene Cox PO BOX 14386 Greenville, SC 29610

View Tyler's Page: Coles Pages | Tyler Tucker's Page
Old 07-15-2013, 03:26 PM   #128
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

UPDATE

Please keep praying for Tyler

Hi everyone,

Tyler, his mom, Ashley and papa George leave Wednesday for Maryland
to see Dr. Rodriguez. He will just be going for a check up and to see what
the doctor says about his next surgery.

Tyler still seems to be doing ok. He has had some pain, I think because of all the rain.

Tyler says to say thank you to all that love him and he loves you all.
He is still looking good and still able to eat, don't know how long before
the hospital cement will start dissolving, then everything will go back like it was.

God is hearing your prayers, thank everyone that has help with the trip and food for the trip. Thanks Children's Flight of Hope for paying $1,300 on the commercial plane tickets. We will have to get gas to Ashville and back.
The food is taken care of so they are all ready for the trip and will stay at Ronald McDonald house.

Please keep praying, Tyler is a long way from being well.

I will have my surgery on my eyes on the August 5th, sure hope I will be able to see after surgery. My sight will not be bad at all for a few days ill be just fine.

Please keep us all in your prayers.

WE need donations help him with his medical and travel expenses. If you want to help Tyler, please donate through PayPal:
or send by mail to

Tyler Tucker
/o Darlene Cox
Po Box 14386
Greenville, SC 29610

Donations keep Tyler going to Maryland for the help he desperately needs so if you can help, please do so. You all are Tyler's angels and we love you.
Old 07-18-2013, 06:09 PM   #129
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

UPDATE

PRAYERS FOR TYLER

Just letting everyone know that Ashley, Tyler and Papa George made it to Maryland safe and sound at the Ronald McDonald House. Well, things didn’t go so well getting on the flight, but they are in Maryland and at the Ronald McDonald House with people that love and care so much.

They had a hard time with the commercial flight. First, the alarm went off on Tyler with all his hardware in his little body, even though Children’s Flights of Hope had already advised them of Tyler’s condition. They still made us take his shoes off and be searched. They made him stand up from his wheelchair the second time and do a pat down on the little boy.

Finally, they let him through, and then it was Ashley’s time. She said that the alarm went off again, and they asked her if she wanted a private room to be searched. She said no, so a really heavyset lady led her behind a glass door and made her stand with her legs apart and patted her down.

She asked why this was being done and they told her it was random. She had never been on a commercial flight before. Still, this was humiliating and embarrassing for Ashley. I wanted to cry for her. This was United Airlines.

Please say a prayer for our family. We already are going through so much in Tyler’s journey and things like this make it even worse.

God bless. We love you all. I also want to thank the Cancer Society of Greenville and Steven for their help with this trip.

Froggin’ (F.R.O.G. – Fully Rely on God)

tylertucker.com
Tyler | CaringBridge

Tyler Tucker
c/o Darlene Cox
PO BOX 14386
Greenville, SC 29610

DONATIONS

View Tyler's Page: Coles Pages | Tyler Tucker's Page

Last edited by caterinafmig; 07-18-2013 at 06:13 PM..
Old 07-23-2013, 05:02 PM   #130
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

UPDATE

Hello everyone, I have a new update on Tyler. Thereís some good news and bad news.

First let me say that we are so grateful to everyone that loves Tyler and cares what happens in his life. Heís one strong little boy.

Tyler saw Dr. Rodriguez and he says Tylerís jaw looks good. Even a muscle in his face has started giving a little movement. His face is still lined up and he is still able to eat. He is having some pain because of the hospital cement, pulling the other side of his face and making it hurt. And this rain is not helping. His medication is helping with the pain.

Ashley told Dr. Rodriguez that she doesnít want Tyler to have the jaw replacement as long as heís doing okay; that Tyler and his family need a break. Dr. Rodriguez said that we will try to wait. He said to bring Tyler on November 7th and he will try to wait until January 1st to do the surgery. He said that if the hospital cement starts to deteriorate, we will have to bring him sooner. Otherwise it will hurt and his face will go back to the way it was. He may need the surgery sooner. Tyler will see a doctor here just to check on Tyler and make sure heís okay. This doctor will keep in touch with Dr. Rodriguez.

Please keep Tyler in your prayers. Heís still got a long way to go. His legs are hurting and beginning to slip off the big bone again. Tyler will have to go see Dr. Beckish here in Greenville about his legs. He will have to put new screws in.

The flight home was much better than the one to Maryland. The beeper only went off on Tyler because of the metal in his body.

My eye surgery is on August 5th. Say a little prayer for me. The doctor said that I am having a cornea transplant and that I will be just fine in a few days. Everyone else is doing fine and we thank God for that. Also thank God for placing each of you in our lives. Without you, thereís no Tyler. God is hearing your prayers.

God bless each of you and please let your family know how much you love them.

Frogginí (F.R.O.G. Ė Fully Rely On God)
Tylertucker.com Http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/tylertucker
DONATIONS
You can donate to help Tyler at: PayPal: Or Mail Tyler Tucker c/o Darlene Cox PO Box 14386 Greenville, SC 29610

Old 08-13-2013, 02:52 PM   #131
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

UPDATE ON TYLER

Prayers for our special Tyler Tucker

Hello everyone. Sorry for the slow updates.

I had my eye surgery and couldnít see well, I am doing great; even got my driverís license without glasses. Yay!

Tyler is okay. Heís started having a good bit of pain, though. His jaw has now started to pull toward one side. I think that maybe the hospital cement is dissolving a little. All this rain makes it worse. At least he had a break from the hurting. His legs are also giving him a fit. Heís still taking his pain medication.

I will have to start raising money soon for him to get back to Maryland. I had a yard sale few weeks back and raised three hundred for Tyler s medical needs. Tyler starts middle school, except itís different for Tyler. His teacher will be in Greenville County, but on the computer. He canít sit in school for eight hours. The other boys will attend Tiggerville. What a wonderful school. I am so happy thatís where Nathan and Jayden will go next year. Ethan will not start till next year.

God has been so good to Tyler and our family. Without God, Tyler couldnít get the medical attention he so needs. Once again, thanks to all of Tylerís angels out there. Thank you for being Tylerís angels and caring all through the years. Itís not over, he has a long way to go. Maybe Dr. Rodriguez will find a cure for TyTy.

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY THEY CAN BUILD A WHOLE FACE FOR A MAN AND CAN NOT FIX THIS CHILDS FACE, BUT THATíS THE WAY IT IS.

God placed you in Tylerís life. I hope you all know that we love and appreciate all of you. Tyler will most likely have to go back to Maryland before November 7th if his pain gets any worse. He has really been doing great but Dr. Rodriguez told us it wasnít going to last. Maybe if the rain clears up he will feel better. There is no infection in his jaw so far.

If any of you are able to help Tyler and his family, please do so. You can donate at PayPal using turpin10648@gmail.com or mail us at:

Tyler Tucker
c/o Darlene Cox
PO BOX 14386
Greenville, SC 29610

It doesnít matter if donations are even a dollar. It helps! A card makes him happy, but most of all a prayer keeps him here with us. God knows you all love Tyler and his family and hears your prayers.

Tyler loves getting the cards and letters. It cheers him up, but he hasnít gotten hardly any lately. His birthday is coming October 9th. My boy will be 13.

He hasnít let the devil win yet. What a strong kid!

Also, please pray for Tylerís buddy, Erik. He has been cancer free for ten years and now a brain tumor has appeared. He needs your prayers. Thanks so much to the Cancer Society of Greenville and Steven and the Flights of Hope for their help with the tickets to fly Tyler, Papa and Ashley in their last trip back to Maryland. Dr. Rodriguez will tell you itís a bad section and not good for Tyler and Ashley to go by themselves. Someone said that there is a shuttle, but we have had appointments that are five and six in the morning and shuttles donít run. If you have 2:00 oíclock appointment, the shuttle doesnít leave till three. Most of the time, it just doesnít work, so we have to walk over to hospital.

Without your prayers love and support, Tyler cannot get to Maryland.

Please let your family know how much you love them. We donít know what might happen today or tomorrow.

tylertucker.com

Tyler | CaringBridge

DONATIONS
You can donate to help Tyler at pay-pal
turpin10648@gmail.com
Old 08-24-2013, 06:48 PM   #132
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

UPDATE

Please keep praying for Tyler

Hi everyone,

Well, time is getting closer every day. My Tyler goes back to Maryland on November 7 and his surgery is shortly after that.

Tylerís pain has gotten a little worse, but nothing like the pain he has had in the past. Heís coping with it. His legs are also hurting because of all the rain.

Tyler needs your prayers. He has much more to go through. Tyler is one strong kid.

It costs a lot to take him to Maryland and we need all his angels to help with donations for his trip. I know God placed you all in Tylerís life. If you are able to help Tylerís family, please do so.

Donate at on PayPal Or mail him a few dollars - Every dollar adds up.

Tyler Tucker
c/o Darlene Cox
PO Box 14386
Greenville, SC 29610

I had placed a jar to a fruit stand and went to check on it today. Someone had taken Tylerís jar with his money. They told me to try making a box with Plexiglas and they would screw it to the counter top. Going to try, but I donít know how it will turn out. Can you believe that someone could take a jar that is helping a child who has had 59 surgeries and another one coming up? Gees, they must not have a heart.

I will pray for them. I guess they needed it more than Tyler did. Most of all, Tyler needs your prayers. I took a few pictures today. Tyler was even able to smile.

Nathan and Jayden start school tomorrow. I didnít think Nathan is ever going to sleep so he can get up at six. Tyler received his computer and printer from Greenville County and has an online teacher this year. He will return the computer when the school year is over. He starts sixth grade.

I also want to thank Theresa Nash and her mom for the big box of chocolate chip cookies and candy for Tyler and his brothers. Tyler had them all dipped in milk and eaten in a few days. And thanks to Lisa for her kind donation of fifteen dollars. This will help so much.

We love you all and are so thankful that you love and care about Tyler.

tylertucker.com
Tyler | CaringBridge

Donations
You can donate to help Tyler at PayPal

Tyler tucker
c/o Darlene Cox
Po Box 14386
Greenville, SC 29610
Old 09-11-2013, 08:41 PM   #133
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

UPDATE ON TYLER
This is from his caringbridge site....
Tyler | CaringBridge

As he prepares for more trips and more surgery in Maryland, he has more than his share of pain. Heís not feeling well. He hurts every day. His little face is pulling back to one side. His legs wonít stay on the large bone and he hurts. All the rain is making it worse. Heís used to it, so he complains almost never. Heís taking his pain medication, which helps.

Tyler has to sit at the computer six hours a day trying to do middle school work that he doesnít know how to do. Ashley says he doesnít know how to do it and heís getting so frustrated and mad at himself. I hugged him and told him to just do the best he can. He said it looks like he just cannot do anything. That makes me so sad. He hurts and doesnít feel like sitting in one place that long, but he must do whatís required. Please say a prayer for him.

Tyler wishes the time for his surgery would get here. He still looks so skinny and hasnít gained any weight. Ashley and I will be taking Tyler to see Dr. Beckish in Greenville tomorrow. He will check Tylerís jaw and contact Dr. Rodrigues.

Tyler needs your prayers and donations so he can get to Maryland. God hasnít let him down in ten years, so I know he will make a way. We love you all and thank each of you. Tyler enjoys the cards, but cannot answer all of them, so we say thank you here. I cannot believe he will be thirteen October 9. My hero is sure a fighter. Thank you all for loving Tyler and being his angels.

God bless, and drop Tyler a card if you have one laying around. He hasnít gotten but a few lately.

Old 09-14-2013, 08:03 PM   #134
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

UPDATE ON TYLER

God sends angels

Hi everyone

As I gave Tyler a hug, I looked at his little body. He looks really skinny and weak. But I know he is a strong little boy.

He went to the doctor here to get his pain medication and to make sure there are no infections in his jaw. Tyler is having a lot of pain in his jaw and legs. He will return to Maryland on November 7 to set up another jaw replacement surgery. He will need it soon because the hospital cement in his jaw is dissolving and causing the pain. He told me that he hurts in his jaw and legs, where the fibula was taken from each leg to try to make a new jaw for him before.

Itís hard to believe he will be turning 13 on October 9!

Tyler would love a card or maybe a gift card if anyone could send him one. He understands that there may not be a party this year. Funds are low.

We thank all Tylerís angels. Without your help, Tyler canít get to Maryland for treatment, so if you can help us out, please do. you can donate to help Tyler at

PayPal: or

Or mail Tyler Tucker
c/o Darlene Cox
PO Box 14386
Greenville, SC 29610

Maryland is 600 miles from home, without donations, Tyler canít get there. Most importantly, pray! He has a long way to go.

To all his angels out there, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Without god in our lives, I know Tyler wouldnít be here. I donít know godís plans for Tyler, but I know that he DOES have plans for my TyTy.

tylertucker.com
Old 10-01-2013, 11:20 AM   #135
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

TYLER IS GOING TO BE 13 OCTOBER 9TH

Hey Everybody, We wanted to make sure you knew that sadly, the Good Time Benefit is officially postponed. because of the rain and wind. The Make up date is October 12.

Tyler is not feeling so good because his jaw and leg are hurting.

I think the hospital cement is dissolving from his jaw. Tyler's foot is also slipping from the big bone again causing pain. He has two appointments to go back to Maryland coming up - that's 600 miles from home and we will most likely have to drive there. We have our reservations at the RMD house.

I am having a yard sale 9-28 to try help with his trip. It will be on highway 25 pass 414 pass hunting club bbq house on the right at fruit stand.

Tyler's birthday is coming on October 9th. We could use help with a cake and chicken wings at Little Rebel in Greer. Tyler loves their chicken wings and plenty of cards to let him no you care. Although he has to gum the meat off and swallow it.

Tyler will be 13, his weight is 68 pounds and most of all he needs your prayers. Tyler has only a couple hundred dollars left in his account

Tyler is going to have to have a home bound teacher come back to the house. The online teaching isn't working out because he is not able to sit 6 hours a day on the computer and is way behind. So the doctors are filling out for home bound schooling, he has had home bound schooling for years

Please don't ever give up on Tyler. I know God has to have big plans for Tyler. Without all his angels, Tyler will not be able to go to Maryland for his medical need; thank you all so much for caring about Tyler and our family. We love you all so much, God is good, without God and the angels in my life I couldn't make it.

DONATIONS
you can donate to help Tyler at
pay-palturpin10648@gmail.com
Tyler Tucker c/o Darlene Cox
PO BOX 14386
Greenville, SC 29610
Old 10-06-2013, 04:53 PM   #136
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Prayers for tyty

Hi,
Letting you all know that Tyler is doing okay. He is still hurting in his jaw, leg and wonít leave the house at all because of the pain. The school carnival is tomorrow but he doesnít want to go. I am trying to talk him in to going.

I am trying to get things ready for our trip to Maryland on November 7 but Iím not sure how we are getting there.

Dr. Michael Chrissy and Dr. Brando Bojovic are supposed to set up Tylerís jaw surgery and make sure no infection has set in. They are a part of Johns Hopkins Dr. Rodriguezís team.

I have my faith and know God will provide a way for us to make the trip. Tylerís birthday is on October 9. He would love to get lots of cards to wish him a happy birthday. Then I can figure out what to do about Christmas for Tylerís family.

A special thank you to all Tylerís angels. Thank you for caring about Tyler and our family. Without you, Tyler would be miserable. Because you care, he is a happy child. As you all know, I would cut my arms off, beg, plead, whatever I have to do, to get Tyler and his brothers the help they need. I just put my trust in God and pray a lot. God does hear my prayers and is in every one of Tylerís surgeries.

God bless you all. We love you!

Frogginí (f.r.o.g. Ė fully rely on God

paypal turpin10649@gmail.com

Address for birthday cards....
PO BOX 14386
Greenville, SC 29610
Old 10-09-2013, 08:40 AM   #137
Glitter Guru

Birthday card going out today
caterinafmig likes this post.
Old 10-09-2013, 12:36 PM   #138
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by SayStampsPlease View Post
Birthday card going out today

Thank you so much! Tyler has gone through so much and will appreciate your happy mail.
Old 10-22-2013, 05:41 AM   #139
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

UPDATE ON TYLER

PRAY FOR TYTY

Hello everyone,

Tyler wasnít able to go to Charleston for Courageous Kidzí Halloween event. He said that he didnít want to go because he has to take pain medications and it would make him sleepy; he was not feeling well. He didnít want to have to be around a lot of people while he was hurting.

I went for him instead. It was a wonderful event. We havenít heard from any of the Mercy Flights organization about a flight, so we may have to drive to Maryland for the appointment on November 7. Tyler has to go because his jaw is giving him a fit. And with the weather getting colder, itís going to make it worse. Please keep my Tyler in your prayers. God hears them.

We love you all and thank each of Tylerís angels for all they do. You all have kept Tyler with us.

We have turned Tylerís life over to God. He has been with us through the years and placed you all in Tylerís life.

God bless.

Frogginí (F.R.O.G. Ė Fully Rely On God)

Tylertucker.com
Http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/tylertucker
Old 10-23-2013, 01:15 PM   #140
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Please pray for Tyler who has had nearly 60 surgeries and will be facing another one next week. This is from his Caringbridge site.

Dear Lord,

You know Tyler so much better than we do. You know his sickness and the burden he carries. You also know his heart. Lord, we ask you to be with Tyler now as you work in his life. Lord, let your will be done in Tyler's life.

Lord, we pray for Tyler just as your Word tells us to pray, for healing. We believe you hear this earnest prayer from our hearts and that it is powerful because of your promise. We have faith in you, Lord, to heal Tyler, but we also trust in the plan you have for his life. Please bless the hands, minds and hearts of Dr. Rodriguez and his staff as they tend to Tyler's needs throughout and after his upcoming surgery.

Lord, we don't always understand your ways. We don't know why Tyler has to suffer, but we trust you. We ask that you look with mercy and grace toward Tyler. Nourish his spirit and soul in this time of suffering and comfort him with your presence.

Let Tyler and his family know you are there with them through this difficulty. Give him strength, endurance and vitality to press forward each day with an eye toward you. And may you, through this difficulty, be glorified in their lives and also in ours, amen.

ďAnd their prayer offered in faith will heal the sick, and the Lord will make them well... pray for each other so that you may be healed.

PRAYERS FOR TYLER TUCKER

Tyler | CaringBridge
Old 10-28-2013, 07:44 AM   #141
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

UPDATE ON TYLER...

Hello everyone,
Well there is just ten more days till Tyler has to go to Maryland, six hundred miles from home. We cannot get a flight and will have to drive.

Tyler's papa George and mom Ashley will have to make the trip this time. This is the appointment to set up surgery. i will have to stay in Greenville because I have to take Nathan to the doctor. They seen to think he has autism. Nathan also needs me right now. He is really giving me a fit.

i don't know how we are going to afford to meet all the needs for Tyler, his funds are just about gone. i have not heard from the people that was suppose to do the benefit.

Tyler is having a good bit of pain in his jaw, now its raining and his legs are hurting.

Please keep praying for Tyler and our family.

Christmas is right around the corner. i pray someone will adopt Tyler's family. Everyone has done so much last year, I don't know if they will be helping this year. Most organizations don't help after 5 years.

If anyone wants to help Tyler, you can donate at pay-pal turpin10648@gmail.com or mail

Tyler Tucker
c/o Darlene Cox
PO BOX 14386
Greenville, SC 29610

Gas cards would be a real help.

I know I have to ask a lot, please know that I would do anything to help Tyler. Without donations, Tyler would not be here today. I know God placed all His angels in His life and that God has plans for my sweet Tyler.

Coles Pages | Tyler Tucker's Journal
Old 11-08-2013, 07:23 AM   #142
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

Update

WHATS NEXT FOR TYTY

Tyler saw the doctors at the University of Maryland yesterday. We are not too happy.

Our wonderful Doctor Rodriguez has taken another job at the University of New York and they will not except Tyler's medicaid so he has to stay at the University of Maryland with a couple of doctors that are on Dr. Rodriguez's team.

Dr. Rodriguez said that he is not giving up on Tyler but leaving Tyler in hands that he trust and said he will only be a phone call away. He said that this is a once-in-a-lifetime chance that he could not turn down. I don't know how this is going to work out because Dr. Rodriguez never charged us for his services for Tyler; just the hospital which accepted medicaid. Whatever South Carolina payed, we are expected to pay all that is left over. We owe the hospital thousands of dollars right now. i think that the new doctors will expect to get paid and don't know what will happen with that - low income families just don't have it ...cannot blame them.

Please keep praying for Tyler.

His surgery is set up for January 27th. They are trying to get it all arranged and it will take a lot to get all the doctors together for this surgery which will be 12 to 15 hrs or longer. They will be taken Tyler hip bone this time. We didn't want them taking any more bone from Tyler, however, there is nothing left to take. We don't have much choice, he has to have the surgery. He has to have a doctor but there are no doctors that will except Tyler because of all the surgeries.

This will be Tyler's 60th surgery. Oh my, can you know the hurt, the suffering, the worries and the pain? What if this were your child?

We know God has placed angels in Tyler's life and that's whey he is still here.
Tyler will be starting a pain clinic here in Greenville. He has been taken pain medication so long that the Maryland doctors thinks he needs pain management to keep the pain in control. He will have a pain pump while in the hospital in Maryland.

Gosh angels we need your prayers! We are set up with RMD house for a month starting January 25th.

IF anyone wants to help with Christmas, please let us know. This family really needs it. I will be putting a few jars out to try help Tyler.

MY LOVE AND THANKS TO ALL TYLER'S ANGELS OUT THERE WE ARE GRATEFUL FOR ALL THAT HAS BEEN DONE TO HELP
TYLER AND I LOVE YOU

DONATIONS
pay-pal turpin10648@bellsouth.net

turpin10648@gmail.com
PO BOX 14386
Greenville, SC 29610
Old 11-22-2013, 09:07 AM   #143
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

LATEST UPDATE FROM TYLER'S CARINGBRIDGE SITE.....

PLEASE PRAY FOR TYLER

HI EVERYONE

WELL TYLER'S ABOUT THE SAME, HE IS TAKING HIS PAIN MEDICATION. TYLER HAS THREE APPOINTMENTS COMING UP HERE IN GRENVILLE WITH A SURGEON ABOUT HIS JAW, HIS LEG DOCTOR AND WITH A PAIN CLINIC.

HE IS SUCH A TROOPER TYLER IS STILL SAYING HE DOSE NOT WANT HIS HIP BONE TAKEN. HE WILL STILL HAVE SURGERY. THEY WILL PUT THE JAW THAT WAS BUILD FOR HIM.

GOD BLESS EACH OF YOU FOR ALL YOUR LOVE A SUPPORT OF TYLER .

ASHLEY IS DOING A LITTLE BETTER AFTER GETTING ALL HER TEETH TAKEN OUT.

I HAVE BEEN HURTING IN MY LEGS, KNEES AND HIPS CAUSING ME TO STUMBLE AND FALL SO I HAD TO GET MRI. BAD NEWS DOCTOR SAID THAT SHE DIDN'T REALIZE IT WAS SO BAD AND SAID I WILL HAVE TO HAVE SURGERY. HAVE APPOINTMENTS WITH SURGEON ON DECEMBER 5TH AND AM HOPING THEY CAN WAIT UNTIL AFTER TYLER'S SURGERY ON JANUARY 27TH. DOCTOR SAID THAT IF I DON'T HAVE BOTH KNEES OPERATED ON THAT IN A YEAR'S TIME I WON'T BE ABLE TO WALK AND IT MAY NOT BE ABLE TO BE FIXED. SHE SAID THAT ALL THE CARTILAGE IS GONE AND SHE DOSE NOT EVEN KNOW HOW I AM WALKING AROUND NOW. PLEASE PUT THIS IN YOUR PRAYERS AND KNOW THAT WE ARE GRATEFUL. THANK GOD FOR ALL TYLER'S ANGELS.

Froggingí (F.R.O.G. Ė Fully Rely On God)

DONATIONS
pay-pal turpin10648@bellsouth.net

turpin10648@gmail.com
PO BOX 14386
Greenville, SC 29610

tylertucker.com
Tyler | CaringBridge
Old 12-02-2013, 04:15 PM   #144
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

UPDATE...

Hello All,

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving and had so much to thank God for.

Tyler is not feeling well, though. His jaw is giving him a fit. Also, the leg pain is worse. He has an appointment with Dr. Debris on the 4th about his jaw hurting so much. And he has an appointment to see his leg doctor on the 9th. Ashley said she knows he will have to have more screws put in his legs. His foot is slipping off the big bone again.

Please say a prayer for Tyler. I know he has angels out there that love him so much. We do not know what is going to happen with the Maryland doctors, since Dr. Rodriguez is not there. We received a letter saying that each clinic visit will be two hundred dollars and that doesnít include the tests or x-rays. Dr. Rodriguez didnít charge us, but the hospital did.

The hospital accepted SC Medicaid, but that didnít cover all the bills, so we are expected to pay the rest. We already owe a big bill. I donít know how long they will keep seeing Tyler. God I am so worried. I donít know what heís going to do.

The doctors will do the jaw surgery on the 24th. They will be putting a temporary jaw in. Tyler said he does not want them to take his hipbone for the surgery. I have put it in Godís hands. We cannot find a doctor that will accept Tyler as patient because of all the surgeries heís had. We have contacted so, so many, no luck.

We will have to drive to Maryland. If any of Tyler angels would have it in their hearts to help with Tylerís trip, you can donate at:

Pay-Pal Ė

or mail at:

Darlene Cox for Tyler Tucker
PO BOX 14386
Greenville, SC 29610

I know God will bless you for helping Tyler and his family!

Tyler | CaringBridge
Old 01-04-2014, 03:08 PM   #145
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

UPDATE FROM TYLER'S SITE....

20 MORE DAYS TO TYLER GOES TO MARYLAND

Tyler and all his brothers, mom and dad have the flu. Tyler also has a infection in his eye running all the way down in his jaw on the surgery site. He hug me telling me he never felt so bad and hurting really bad.

Tyler will go own the seventh to get his complete check up before he has his surgery. He will be leaving on the Janurary 22nd for Maryland and jaw replacement will take place on Januray 24th. Please pray for Tyler and ask God to guide the doctors as our Tyler goes through his 60th surgery. He is such a trooper. i love this boy with all my heart and will never understand whey he suffers so much. I know God has a plan.

We do not know how long he will be in hospital; was told ten days in hospital and a week or more at Ronald Mc Donald house. This is stressful both mentally and financially. I ask that you all pray that God's angels will help us out with this trip.

Donations needed but most important we need those prayers so we can stay in Maryland with Tyler. This is 600 miles from home we will have to drive. Tyler is not able to go commerical flight and we can not get a private flight. Its only 20 more days.

I pray that your new year will bring each of you a blessing. I have been blessed so many times, I still have Tyler with me. If something should ever happen to Tyler, I could not stand it. I just pray he is going to be okay. We are so blessed to have angels that love Tyler and his family.

turpin10648@gmail.com
PO BOX 14386
Greenville, SC 29610

pay-pal turpin10648@gmail.com

I THANK EACH OF TYLER'S ANGELS FOR SEEING THAT TYLER AND HIS BROTHERS HAD A GREAT CHRISTMAS

Old 01-07-2014, 06:35 PM   #146
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

UPDATE

Thirty pounds under weight

Tyler went for his check up for coming surgery. Got some bad news.
First, he is thirty pound under weight. Doctor Bloodworth said that this isn't good and that Tyler needs to take ensure. If he cannot gain weight, he might need a feeding tube. I know he is looking really weak and thin. She also said that Tyler was at the bottom of the growth chart. She said that was also not good for Tyler. She put Tyler on a really strong medication for the infection in his face and Medicaid will not pay for it, ($60). I had to let him get it from his account.

He is ready to go to Maryland for his jaw replacement. He hurts and wants the surgery done.

Thank everyone that has helped with Tyler's trip. We will have to pay the clinic two hundred dollars and will be driving Tyler to Maryland.

Please pray for Tyler. He will be going to MUSC soon after surgery for his yearly scans. We can use donations so if any of you want to help, gas cards or food cards would also be wonderful - 19 days till he has to leave for Maryland.

I am so worried but know God will be right in the operating room with Tyler and the doctors.

Once again, thank you all for your love support and prayers.
We love you all.

Darlene Cox
Tyler tucker
Donate to help Tyler at PayPal
Turpin10648@gmail.com
Old 01-20-2014, 02:09 PM   #147
Stazon Splitcoast

HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING THIS SWEET BOY FOR YEARS AND IT BREAKS MY HEART - SURGERY #60 PLEASE PRAY

HERE IS THE UPDATE ON TYLER TUCKER FROM HIS CB SITE

It is time to go to Maryland again...

Please say prayers for my sweet Tyler as he heads to Maryland tomorrow night for his jaw replacement.

This photo was taken today. Tyler needs your prayers.

He wants some chicken wings to gum so I will try to take him to Little Rebel tomorrow before he leaves for Maryland.

My heart breaks for Tyler.... this will be 60 surgeries for this dear sweet young man.

You can tell in the picture moms been crying upset that her son has to go through this again for the 60th time.

We could use some donations for food while in Maryland and to pay the hospital bill. If you can donate, please do at paypal turpin10648@gmail.com

Please ask God to keep Tyler safe. I love him so much.

We love you all, you are Tyler's angels.

Tyler | CaringBridge
Attached Thumbnails
mom-tyler.jpg  
Old 01-23-2014, 06:00 AM   #148
Stazon Splitcoast

Exclamation Tyler & family in car wreck

Tyler never made it to Maryland for his surgery. Here is the latest update.

TYLER AND FAMILY IN BAD WRECK

Wanted to let everyone know that we are home and OK. The car wreck was awful.

Ashley was driving and slid on black ice, hit an 18 wheeler and then a another 18 wheeler hit our truck. She went sliding off the road, hit a tree then bounced and went through a field ending up in a bob-wired fence.Tyler was screaming help me because the seat belt had hurt his chest. Richie freaked out and started kicking the door that wouldn't open, jumped out trying to reach Tyler; the bob wire got him and cut him everywhere almost tearing his pants off but he still got Tyler out. The other two boys are more upset than hurt but they do have bruising from seat belts. My truck is totaled but that's OK. I just thank God over and over that they are all OK.

Tyler wanted to take his ipad that Steven had gotten him and his computer is history. He has cried all night. His ipad/computer are his life, that's all he has or can do.

I will post pictures later of the truck they are lucky to be here. I don't understand why all this happens to my family. God have I done something? Are you showing Ashley and Richie what can happen? I just don't under stand. I try to live my life helping my family and others when I can. It cost us almost #700 to go get them, rent a van, gas and food. Now our money is spent and I don't know how Tyler will get back to Maryland. University of Maryland is rescheduling his surgery soon. Tyler needs to get a little better as well as Ashley, Richie, Ethan and Jayden. They are hurt but not critical.
I got up this morning thanking God that they are going to be OK. Ashley and Tyler were told to go back to the ER last night soon as they got home.

I want to thank you for all the prayers as I have said so many times you are Tyler's and my angels. We love you all.

Please keep praying. My surgery is coming up on February 14th and its going to be a rough one removeing all this skin from lossing so much weight. My medicare is paying because it is causing me to have big sores.

tylertucker.com
Tyler | CaringBridge

DONATIONS

turpin10648@gmail.com
PO BOX 14386
Greenville, SC 29610

Tyler | CaringBridge
Old 03-08-2014, 06:08 PM   #149
Gabfest Goddess

I hope things are going better for them, prayers being said.
www.icantbelieveimadethat.blogspot.com
Proud RAK Member
"Always do your best. What you plan now, you will harvest later." Og Mandino
Old 03-08-2014, 08:08 PM   #150
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by craftymomto2 View Post
I hope things are going better for them, prayers being said.
Thank you for your prayers - Tyler will be having additional surgery - his family has not posted an update as to any date.
Old 03-11-2014, 05:50 AM   #151
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

LATEST UPDATE - PLEASE PRAY

Please please pray for us

Hi everyone,

Sorry for not updating sooner.

Tyler is okay, he broke one of his three teeth in the wreck so its hard for him to eat. He is still taking his pain medication every day. He hurts and can barely eat. He is thirty-five pounds underweight.

The doctors are trying to get him set up for pain medication. They want him to go to a child's pain clinic. The thing with that is its in Atlanta which is three hours away. They have no transportation that can make it that far and my truck was totaled in the wreck as well as all the gas and food cards went missing.

Tyler will go to Maryland on April 16th for his jaw replacement on the 18th.
We don't know how he will get there yet. The doctors that took Dr Rodriguez place doesn't seen to want to help with transportation. You would think that they think we live right at the hospital.

God is good and will make a way.

Thank you all for your love of Tyler. I know that your love and prayers have help Tyler be with us. God bless each of you. You are Tyler's angels.

The Little Rebel in Taylor SC is going to do a cruise-in for Tyler on March 22nd to help get him to Maryland. I will be there with Tyler. I will still have all two hundred staples and my drain bags and will not be able to do anything but sit, however, I am going anyway. This surgery was three weeks ago and has been really rough.

I love you all so much.

If you want to help us, [PLEASE DO IF YOU CAN] you can donate at paypal turpin10648@gmail.com

or send to

Tyler Tucker
c/o Darlene Cox
PO BOX 14386
Greenville, SC 29610

God bless

tylertucker.com
Tyler | CaringBridge

DONATIONS

turpin10648@gmail.com
PO BOX 14386
Greenville, SC 29610
Old 03-20-2014, 07:53 AM   #152
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

A PLEA FOR HELP

WAS WONDERING IF ANY OF TYLER'S ANGELS
WOULD HELP RAISE MONEY FOR TYLER TO RENT A VAN TO GET TO MARYLAND. WE CAN NOT GET A FLIGHT BECAUSE WE HAVE TO GET ROUND TRIP TICKETS. THE DOCTORS CAN NOT GIVE US A RETURN DATE AND IT COST EACH PERSON BESIDES TYLER $640. IT WILL COST AROUND TWO THOUSAND DOLLARS TO RENT THE VAN AND WE DON'T HAVE THAT KIND OF MONEY. THE TRUCK WAS WRECKED SO WE CANNOT GET HIM THERE THAT WAY.

MY LITTLE KIA IS SO SMALL WE WILL BE SO PACKED. I HAVE TO GO BECAUSE I CANNOT BE LEFT ALONE FOR FOUR TO SIX WEEKS AFTER MY SURGERY. I JUST GOT STITCHES OUT YESTERDAY - OVER 200 OF THEM AND I STILL HAVE A DRAIN. THERE IS NO ONE TO STAY WITH ME THAT GEORGE CAN DEPEND ON. TYLER'S GOING TO BE MISERABLE COMING HOME WITH HIS NECK CUT FROM EAR TO EAR. I AM DESPERATE TO GET HIM HELP.

MAYBE THEY WOULD HELP WITH GAS CARDS, FOOD CARDS, ETC.
I KNOW YOU DON'T SEE TYLER MUCH BUT HE CANNOT HELP HE IS SICK AND HURTS ALL THE TIME. I PRAY GOD WILL MAKE A WAY.
I WOULD TRY HAVING A YARD SALE BUT I CAN NOT EVEN DO THAT TO HELP OUT.

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/tylertucker
Old 04-11-2014, 06:21 AM   #153
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

LATEST UPDATE

Surgery Friday

Hi everyone.

We leave Tuesday for Maryland. Surgery will be on Friday. Tyler will be in surgery fifteen to eighteen hours so please be praying for him and our family. God is good and sent his angels to help with our trip thank each of you so much we love you so much.

My Tyler not doing good - he's been hurting a lot and is ready to have the surgery. He's such a trooper and I love him so much. I am still having trouble with my surgery, a lot of swelling and drainage but I am going with Tyler to Maryland. Ashley is going to talk to the doctors to get Tyler some counseling. I pray this surgery will work.

Tyler still is forty pounds under weight, has ear that is hurting and he can not see too good from one eye. This is all on the surgery side where the cancer ate the bone away. Tyler's legs real long l but his upper body is not growing - top part looks like a six year old - he's still beautiful

We will be staying at the Ronald McDonald house.

We could still use donations. Will be in Maryland about three weeks is what the doctor said yesterday you can donate at PayPal Turpin10648@gmail.com or
send to Darlene cox for Tyler tucker po Box 14386 Greenville SC 29610

If you can not donate, please everyone can pray

Darlene cox ,Tyler tucker
Donate to help Tyler at PayPal
Turpin10648@gmail.com