Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-10-2012, 02:56 PM   #81
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Update from Tyler's site

PRAYERS FOR TYLER

HELLO TO ALL TYLER S ANGELS OUT THERE.

TYLER WENT TO THE DR TODAY ABOUT HIS FOOT SLIPPING OFF THE BIG BONE.

HE WILL HAVE HIS SURGERY ON THE TWENTY FIFTH AT ELEVEN THIRTY TO HOLD IT IN PLACE. PLEASE PRAY THAT IT WON'T BE PAINFUL AND THAT IT DOESN'T CAUSE MORE TROUBLE WITH HIS LEGS. THIS WILL BE OUT PATIENT.

THEN HE GOES TO MARYLAND ON THE TWENTY-THIRD NEXT MONTH. WE ARE HOPING TO GET A FLIGHT. I THINK IF HE WAS AROUND SOMEONE WITH MONO - HE NEEDS THE EPSTEIN VIRUS FOR HIS BONE TRANSPLANT. MONO CAN CAUSE HIM TO GET IT.

I WAS LOOKING AT HIM GOING TO THE DR AND HE SURE HAS A LOT OF BATTLE SCARS ALL OVER HIS LITTLE BODY. HE LOOKS WEAK AND SOOO SKINNY. HE EATS BUT IT JUST DOESN'T SEEM TO MAKE HIM GAIN ANY WEIGHT.

YOU ALL ARE A BLESSING TO TYLER AND OUR FAMILY FROM THE CARDS THAT MAKE TYLER TRY TO SMILE TO EVERYTHING ELSE THAT HAS BEEN DONE TO HELP. MAY GOD SEND BLESSINGS TO EACH OF YOU. THERE'S JUST NOT ENOUGH WORDS TO SAY HOW GRATEFUL WE ARE. TYLER HAS A LONG WAY TO GO.

YOUR PRAYERS LOVE AND DONATIONS HAVE KELP TYLER WITH US .
--
FROGginí (F.R.O.G. Ė Fully Rely On God)
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 07-11-2012, 06:24 AM   #82
Insane Embellisher

This is so heartbreaking... I finally had a chance to read all of the threads. I will be working on a special card to send to Tyler. Pay day is next week, so I'm going to see about getting him some different video games and maybe a few gas cards to help them get back and forth to Maryland. God Bless this family for having the strength to go through this. I have an 8 year old and I don't know how I would handle him being sick like this...
Life's A Beach Swap Red, White & Blue Swap Celebrate Summer Swap
Fingerlakes Get Together It's All Good Duck Tape Challenge Swap
Caffeinated Swap Favorite "Feel Good" Movie Card & Tags
Camping In The Forest Swap Summer WS/PB Swap
Old 07-11-2012, 07:07 AM   #83
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quilling_Queen View Post
This is so heartbreaking... I finally had a chance to read all of the threads. I will be working on a special card to send to Tyler. Pay day is next week, so I'm going to see about getting him some different video games and maybe a few gas cards to help them get back and forth to Maryland. God Bless this family for having the strength to go through this. I have an 8 year old and I don't know how I would handle him being sick like this...

Heather, thank you so very much!!! God bless you!!! Have had the privilege to visit Tyler while he was in the hospital and he is such an incredibly brave little guy. Again, you are truly a wonderful caring lady, thank you!
Old 07-15-2012, 01:19 PM   #84
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

TODAY'S UPDATE FROM TYLER'S SITE

Prayers for Tyler

Hello to all Tylerís angels out there,

Tyler went to the doctor today about his foot slipping off the big bone.

He will have his surgery on the twenty-fifth; at eleven thirty to hold it in place. Please pray that it wonít be painful and that it doesnít cause more trouble with his legs. This will be done out patient.

Then he goes to Maryland on the twenty-third next month. We are hoping to get a flight. I think if he was around someone with mono, he could get the Epstein virus he needs to get his bone transplant. Mono can cause him to get it.

I was looking at him going to the doctor and he sure has many battle scars all over his little body, he looks weak, and sooo skinny. He eats, but it just doesnít seem to make him gain any weight.

You all are a blessing to Tyler and our family, from the cards that make Tyler try to smile to everything else that has been done to help. May God send blessings to each of you. There are just not enough words to say how grateful we are. Tyler has a long way to go. Your prayers love and donations have kept Tyler with us.
Old 07-19-2012, 11:28 AM   #85
Insane Embellisher

I have 2 of 4 games for Tyler that I ordered and working on his card. He is such an inspiration as to how tough little ones can be.
Life's A Beach Swap Red, White & Blue Swap Celebrate Summer Swap
Fingerlakes Get Together It's All Good Duck Tape Challenge Swap
Caffeinated Swap Favorite "Feel Good" Movie Card & Tags
Camping In The Forest Swap Summer WS/PB Swap
Old 07-19-2012, 12:21 PM   #86
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quilling_Queen View Post
I have 2 of 4 games for Tyler that I ordered and working on his card. He is such an inspiration as to how tough little ones can be.

How sweet of you!!! Thanks so much! Tyler is truly an inspiration and have been privileged to visit him in the hospital.

Thanks again!
Old 07-24-2012, 09:19 PM   #87
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

UPDATE

TYLER HAVEING SURGERY TOMORROW

PLEASE SAY A PRAYER FOR 11 YEAR OLD TYLER TUCKER, HIS SURGERY IS TOMORROW TO PUT SCREWS IN HIS FOOT TO HOLD OVER ON THE BIG BONE. PLEASE PRAY HE WILL NOT BE IN A LOT OF PAIN. TYLER WILL BE GOING BACK TO MARYLAND SOON ABOUT HIS JAW SURGERY. HE STILL HAS A LONG WAY TO GO, PRAYERS NEEDED. YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT IS WHAT HAS KEPT TYLER WITH US. WE LOVE YOU ALL,THANK YOU SO MUCH
Old 07-26-2012, 07:17 AM   #88
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

UPDATE

TYLER HAS HAD HIS SURGERY AND IS DOING OK.

HE IS HAVING A LOT OF LEG PAINS.THIS IS NORMAL, HOPE ALL THE PAIN WILL BE GONE BEFORE LONG AND HE WILL BE UP WALKING AGAIN. JAW IS ALSO HURTING TYLER. DOCTOR MOVED HIS JAW APPOINTMENT TO SEPT. 6TH. DR RODRIGUEZ IS GONE ALL OF AUGUST AND WE DON'T WANT TO SEE ANY ONE ELSE.

TYLER'S DARN DOG ATE HIS IPAD CORD. TYLER'S IPAD IS HIS SECURITY BLANKET. HE REALLY NEEDS A NEW IPAD BECAUSE HIS BATTERY DOESN'T STAY CHARGED LONG. TYLER TAKES THIS WITH HIM ON HIS TRIPS AND TO ALL HIS DOCTOR'S APPOINTMENTS. TYLER TOOK HIS IPAD EVEN TO THE BATHROOM WITH HIM. THESE LITTLE THINGS HELP TO KEEP TYLER HAPPY WHILE GOING THROUGH ALL THE SURGERIES.

GOD BLESS EACH OF YOU AND PLEASE VISIT HIS PAGE AND POST A COMMENT SO WE WILL KNOW YOU WERE THERE.

OUR ADDRESS IS AT THE BOTTOM AND DONATIONS CAN BE MADE AT PAY PAL. TURPIN10648@BELLSOUTH.NET

MOST OF ALL KEEP THOSE PRAYERS COMING GOD IS HEARING THEM. THANK YOU ALL WE LOVE YOU ALL .

A FRIEND SENT THIS TO TYLER
My Brave Hero TYLER TUCKER , is someone who is fighting a battle.
My Brave Hero is strong,
Even when things go wrong,
My Brave Hero is someone who fights like a champ,
My Brave Hero Never Gives Up Never Gives in
My Brave Hero fights with a smile and a grin,
My brave hero Fights till they win,
My Brave Hero has a lot of courage,
My brave Hero is not afraid to shed a tear
Even when they have a fear,
My Brave Hero lives life to the fullest,
My brave Hero is my friend
My Brave Hero fights until the end
My Brave Hero fights till there is no more pain
My Brave Hero fights until their free,
My Brave Hero fights until they are in a safe place,
My brave Hero fights until they have won their race,
It's true
My Brave Hero is You!
Who invented fire? Some bright spark

CaringBridge / Jenna Fowler / Welcome

--

for

Tyler

HTTP://wwwcareingbridge/visit/tylertucker
Old 08-03-2012, 02:40 PM   #89
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Update from Tyler's site....

PRAYERS FOR TYLER

HELLO EVERYONE,

FINALLY A GOOD UPDATE - TYLER IS DOING REALLY GOOD. HIS LEG IS HEALING AND HE HAS STARTED WALKING. WHAT A TROOPER HE IS, JUST SUCH A STRONG BOY. GOD IS HEARING ALL THE PRAYERS SO PLEASE KEEP TYLER AND OUR FAMILY IN YOUR PRAYERS. WE HAVE A AWESOME GOD. I DON'T KNOW WHY TYLER GOES THROUGH ALL HE DOES BUT I DO KNOW GOD HAS A PLAN FOR TYLER.

HE STILL FACES MANY MANY SURGERIES. WE ARE STILL GOING TO MARYLAND TO SEE DOCTOR RODRIGUEZ. WE WILL BE MAKING LOTS AND LOTS OF SIX HUNDRED MILE TRIPS TO MARYLAND. TYLER STILL NEED THAT VIRUS TO DO THE TRANSPLANT. IF HE DOES NOT GET THE VIRUS, I FEAR WHAT MAY HAPPEN. PLEASE PLEASE ASK GOD TO LET TYLER TO HAVE THE VIRUS WHEN WE GO TO MARYLAND.

I WANT TO THANK A SPECIAL PERSON IN TYLER'S LIFE, MR STEVEN. THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO, GOD WILL BLESS YOU. YOU ARE TYLER'S SPECIAL ANGEL. THIS MAN IS SO CARING, HE HAS GIVEN TYLER JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING TYLER ASKS FOR AND HE FIXED THE IPAD FOR TYLER; AND HE BOUGHT HIM A NEW ONE. TYLER WAS SO HAPPY HE LOOKED AT ME AND A TEAR WAS IN HIS EYE HE WAS SO HAPPY. HE SAID NANNY MR. STEVEN REALLY CARES.

I ALSO WONT TO THANK LEEANN, HER FAMILY AND THE FOLKS AT THE LITTLE REBEL FOR DOING THE CRUSE IN FOR TYLER BACK IN JULY. THE MONEY IS IN THE BANK AND I PROMISE ALL OF YOU THAT NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO, WE ARE SO SO GRATEFUL. WE COULDN'T GET TYLER TO MARYLAND WITHOUT ALL HIS ANGELS OUT IN WEBLAND. YOUR LOVE AND DONATIONS AND PRAYERS HAVE HELP TYLER TO BE WITH US.

SOMEONE ASK ABOUT DOING A BENEFIT FOR TYLER. IF ANY OF YOU WANT TO DO SOME KIND OF BENEFIT TO HELP TYLER, YOU HAVE MY PERMISSION. AS LONG AS IT BENEFITS TYLER. EVEN 50 CENTS COUNTS UP. AS ALWAYS I PROMISE YOU THAT EVER THING THAT IS DONATED TO TYLER GOES TO TYLER AND IS NOT SPENT ON ANYTHING BUT TYLER.

HE ALSO WANTED ME TO POST THE POST OFFICE BOX ADDRESS. HE LOVES GETTING MAIL AND CARDS. HE LOVES GETTING ALL THE LETTERS THAT THE SCHOOLS AND CHILDREN HAVE SENT HIM WITH WELL WISHES.

SO HERE IT IS
Tyler Tucker c/o Darlene Cox
PO BOX 14386
Greenville, SC 29610

I COULD NEVER REPAY ANY OF YOU BUT AM SO GRATEFUL THAT TYLER HAS ANGELS OUT THERE.

I AM GOING TO HAVE A YARD SALE ON THE 11TH AND WHATEVER IS RAISED, GOES INTTO TYLER'S ACCOUNT. WAS HOPING TO GET ONE OF THE CHURCHES WOULD LET US HAVE YARD SALE THERE BUT HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO ARRANGE THAT. IF ANY ONE CAN GET THEIR CHURCH TO LET US HAVE SALE, THAT WOULD BE WONDERFUL. IF ANYONE CLOSE TO US HAS ANYTHING LAYING AROUND, YOU CAN HELP BY DONATING IT TO TYLER - ONLY CLEAN, NICE CLOTHES OR NEW PLEASE.

OR

DONATE AT PAY PAL TURPIN10648@BELLSOUTH.NET OR SEND TYLER ALL YOUR PENNIES OR EMAIL ME AND COME OUT HELP US WITH THE BENEFIT SALE. EVEN 50 CENTS COUNTS UP

TYLER HAS BEEN IN A FIGHT FOR HIS LIFE NOW 9 YEARS HE HAS FOUGHT THE BATTLE AND BEEN OWN HIS DEATH BEAD SO MANY TIME S WE WILL NOT GIVE UP NEVER. WE WILL WIN BECAUSE WE WILL NOT LET THE DEVIL TAKE OVER.

TYLER'S LITTLE JAW IS LOOKING LIKE ITS TURNING AGAIN BUT HE'S NOT HAVING A LOT OF PAIN IN IT YET. HIS MEDICATION IS CONTROLLING THE PAIN.

WE LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH. KISS YOUR CHILDREN AND TELL THEM YOU LOVE THEM, U DON'T KNOW WHAT TOMORROW WILL BRING.

ONE MORE THING TYLER SAYS THANK YOU MRS. PAT FOR THE MOVIES. GIVES HIM SOMETHING TO DO WHEN HE CANNOT GET AROUND.
LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU.

for

Tyler

wwwcareingbridge/visit/tylertucker
or
tylertucker.com
turpin10648@gmail.com
PO BOX 14386
Greenville, SC 29610

THANKS
Old 08-15-2012, 07:11 AM   #90
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Latest Update from Tyler's site

KEEP THOSE PRAYERS COMING, GOD IS HEARING THEM

Hello everyone wanted to update to let you all know that Tyler is still doing really good. He is walking good after just having the screws put in to hold his foot on to the big leg bone. He is not having a lot of pain from the leg surgery, thank God for that. His jaw is painful at times but he is coping with that along with taking pain medication. We are hoping he will get to go to school at the school house this year and not have to be home bound. That will be up to Dr Rodriguez as well as the weather - if it gets cold, Tyler hurts. God has been so good hes been with us all the way and I know that with my faith that my Tyty will one day be a lot better.

I had a yard sale last Saturday and Sunday so I could get the kids some school clothing and put a little in Tyler's account. Gosh it was so hard. George and I just about died trying to do the yard sale, had a little help Saturday but there was no help Sunday. At the end of the sale this couple came and donated fifty dollars and helped us get everything packed up thank God. I was so sore I could hardly walk the next day but I did it to help my boy. I love Tyler and his brothers so much. I told Tyler what I had made at his yard sale and he gave me the biggest hug. I had a fever blister and it started bleeding and Tyler was saying nanny am so sorry, I told him I was fine and that his hug was worth everything I have ever done. He is such a strong boy, what a trooper.

Thanking all Tyler's angels out there for all that has been done to help. He loves getting mail. Thank you for your donations help Tyler get to Maryland and to all the doctors he needs so much. It is hard to have to travel so much so far from home without your help, Tyler cannot go to Maryland. You all are truly Tyler's angels and are helping to save Tyler's life. Please never give up on Tyler.

MOST IMPORTANT GOD HEARS YOUR PRAYERS, I KNOW GOD HAS PLAN FOR TYLER.

Tyler wants to go to Disneyland for his birthday, Oct 9th. The social worker in Maryland is trying to get this for him but we are not sure it will happen. That would really make Tyler happy. Maybe she will be able to arrange it for he sure deserves it after all the surgeries. He has had fifty-three surgeries so far. If not, it wasn't meant to happen.

Tyler goes once again to see Dr Rodriguez on the 6th of September to test to see if he got that virus he needs to have his bone transplant. Please pray that he gets it soon. I really don't know what might happen if he does not soon catch that virus.

Am going to say good night, it is twelve am here and I have to get up go to doctors office tomorrow. God bless and remember to tell your kids you love them ever day you don't no what tomorrow may bring

for

Tyler

or
tylertucker.com
turpin10648@gmail.com
PO BOX 14386
Greenville, SC 29610
Old 08-22-2012, 09:36 PM   #91
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Latest update on Tyler....

Please keep Tyler and our family in your prayers

Well things have been going pretty good around here. All three boys started to school today and had a good day except for Tyler. He said he had to walk too much, his legs hurt and he also got hit with a basketball on the head! Gosh I am sure glad it didn't get him in his jaw. I worried so much about him.

They have vegetarian meals at the school and the kids were not too happy about that. Guess they will just have to get use to it. Tyler is still doing great. We took them to meet their teacher Monday and was headed to Mrs. Kitchen's room. Tyler's teacher and I looked at Tyler, he was skipping up the hall. I couldn't believe it, after just having surgery. What a strong boy.

Haven't heard anything else from the social worker about Tyler's Disney trip. She has sent the forms in and is hoping he gets the trip. What a birthday that would be!

His face has been hurting some but not the way it was hurting before. We go to Maryland on September 6th. Please keep praying Tyler for he has a long way to go but I know God is hearing your prayers.

If you are able to donate to help Tyler, please do. It takes much to get all the medical attention he needs. Most important are those prayers.

Tyler loves getting cards and well wishes.

You can donate,pay pal at turpin10648@gmail.com.or mail a check to Tyler. Tucker c/o Darlene Cox
PO BOX 14386
Greenville, SC 29610

All donations go in his account for his medical needs and i promise that its used for nothing else. Because you all care, Tyler has been able to travel six hundred miles away from home to see his doctors. Without all of Tyler's angels, he could not go. I know God has plans for my TyTy.

Will get some new pictures soon. He is getting so tall but skinny, skinny, skinny. He is able to eat and doing good with eating.

Please pray that Tyler gets the virus he needs to have his bone transplant without the transplant, we don't know what the future holds for Tyler when he goes to Maryland.

I also want to say that today is a year since I had my surgery and I have lost one hundred and fifteen pounds. I am wearing a size fourteen instead of the twenty six I was in a year ago. I feel so much better now I can travel with Tyler.

God bless we love you all and am so grateful that God has placed you all in Tyler's and my life. I will never give up on Tyler. Let your kids know that you love them for you never know what tomorrow will bring.

Old 08-30-2012, 10:12 PM   #92
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Update on Tyler....

Thank God for your prayers, they are working.

Tyler is doing great. He has been able to go to school ever day! How awesome is that? He likes school and his teacher. We will be taking Tyler back to Maryland on September 6th. Please keep praying for him, he still has a long way to go.

Tyler still has to have the bone transplant so pray that he has the virus he needs to have the surgery. God is hearing our prayers and its been so good to see Tyler go to school and be a kid. All the children and teachers loves Tyler and are happy that he is in school.

Thanks to all of you for loving Tyler.

I want to thank the stampers club. Tyler loved all the cards and was so great full to get them. Thank you for making Tyler happy. He really loves getting the mail. Tyler's birthday is October 9th and we are still praying he gets the trip he wants to Disney world. They wrote today we had a release of medical records to send and said they would make their decision. Gosh what a birthday that would be especially now while he is feeling so much better.

Jayden and Nathan are all so liking school. Hope they keep liking it all year. I am doing great also lost 115 pounds. It has been a year since I started losing weight.

We will be making lots of trips to Maryland and Tyler cannot go with out your love and donations. All donations are used for travel and medical needs. Anyone that can donate, can do it through paypal turpin10648@gmail.com or mail to

PO BOX 14386
Greenville, SC 29610

I truly believe that God placed all of you, Tyler angels, in his life. You all have been just wonderful and have helped save Tyler's life because he wouldn't have gotten to his medical appointments and surgery if you all didn't care. You have shown your love for this child and we love you all so much thank you.

God bless. Keep praying, miracles do happen. Maybe God's plan is for Tyler to be well one day.

--
FROGgin’ (F.R.O.G. – Fully Rely On God)

for

Tyler

or
tylertucker.com
turpin10648@gmail.com
PO BOX 14386
Greenville, SC 29610
Old 09-01-2012, 11:15 AM   #93
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Update

Donations and prayers need to get Tyler back to Maryland

It is almost time to take Tyler back to Maryland. He has to be there on the 6th of September. Looks like I may have to go by myself, his mom, Ashley, is sick and so is papa George; so I will be going with Tyler, if neither of them is able to go.

As of now we will fly to Maryland, I pray that Tyler has the virus he needs to start getting him ready for the bone transplant. He is doing just awesome and is loving getting to go to school. He did say he had to walk a lot and that made his legs hurt him. I want to thank all Tiggerville school staff and children for understanding and loving Tyler for your love and support of Tyler and our family.

I think his little jaw is starting to look bad but it hasn't been hurting him much as he grows, it will get worst. Tyler will have to have lots of trips to Maryland to see Doctor Rodgers and for surgeries - he still has a long way to go. God is hearing all your prayers and has taken a lot of the pain away.

I am asking you all to please never give up on Tyler, he needs your love and prayers. I still cannot believe that SC doctors just gave up own Tyler. I am so glad though that we found Dr Rodriguez and his crew. Dr Rodriguez told me he would never give up on Tyler and that one day he will find a way to fix Tyler's jaw.

In case someone doesn't know cancer ate Tyler's jaw and lung away. He is in remission but the aftermath has been as bad as the cancer itself. Tyler has had 54 surgeries now.

September is childhood cancer month so please pray for all the cancer kids along with Tyler.

We still need donations, we cannot take Tyler to Maryland six hundred miles from home without the help of Tyler's angels helping him. We are so grateful to all of you. We could use McDonald, Subway or Walmart gift cards. They have McDonald and Subway inside the hospital. You can donate at paypal turpin10648@gmail.com or mail us a gift card at Tyler

or
tylertucker.com
turpin10648@gmail.com
PO BOX 14386
Greenville, SC 29610

Please know that everything donated goes in Tyler's account for his travel and medical needs. Medicaid will not pay for a lot of Tyler's medication in Maryland but is helping on the hospital bills. Doctor Rodriguez is donating his services. We still have gotten some hospital bills that amount to eight hundred dollars that Medicaid wouldn't pay. There is a lot of trips when we cannot get a flight and have to drive. That takes a lot of gas and food needed while in Maryland. We have had to go to Maryland all ready eight times this year so far. Then there are trips here in Greenville to his leg doctors. Tyler just had screws put in his ankles to hold his foot on to the big bone.

Everyone can pray. Tyler is a trooper never complains about all the trips and hospital stays.

Now I want to tell you all that I thank God for my weight lost. I feel so much better. I even went out yesterday and worked in the flower beds. I was sweating up a storm but did it. I couldn't have done that a year ago, it would have killed me.

I love all of you so much, you are Tyler's angels. I am still praying that Tyler will get the Disney trip for his birthday.

Love love love you all
Old 09-08-2012, 11:07 AM   #94
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

PRAYERS ARE NEEDED FOR TYLER

FIRST I WANT TO START BY THANKING THE FLIGHTS OF HOPE STAFF AND THEIR PILOTS FOR GIVING US OUR FLIGHT AND FOR THEIR KINDNESS. THE PILOTS WAS JUST WONDERFUL AND TREATED US LIKE A QUEEN AND KING. WE WERE MADE SO COMFORTABLE AND THEY HELP US IN EVERY WAY. GOD BLESS YOU ALL THERE IS JUST NOT ENOUGH WORDS TO SAY HOW GRATEFUL WE ARE THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING, YOU ARE TYLER'S ANGELS.

THE NEWS AT THE DOCTOR WAS NOT GOOD. THEY TOOK BLOOD FROM TYLER - I HAD TO HOLD HIM, HE WAS CRYING AND SCREAMING. DID NOT WANT TO BE STUCK WITH NEEDLES TO SEE IF HE HAS THE VIRUS YET. HE IS STILL FACING THAT. THE MUSCLES IN TYLER'S JAW IS NOT WORKING AND THEY ARE SAYING HE WILL HAVE TO HAVE SURGERY TO FIX THIS. DR. RODRIGUEZ ASK TYLER TWO SMILE AND HIS ANSWER WAS I CAN'T - SO HEARTBREAKING. THE MUSCLES IN TYLER'S JAW ARE NOT WORKING AND IS CAUSING HIS FACE TO SWELL UP.

I ASK THE DOCTORS IF THEY WOULD TAKE THE VEIN THEY NEED FROM ME BUT THEY SAID IT HAD TO COME FROM TYLER. I WOULD REALLY LET THEM HAVE ANY OF MY BODY PARTS TO HELP TYLER. I TOLD THEM THEY BETTER LOOK BECAUSE TYLER DOES NOT HAVE MANY BODY PARTS LEFT.

TYLER HAS NOW HAD FIFTY-FOUR SURGERIES. WILL BE IN A MARYLAND HOSPITAL EIGHT TO TEN DAYS AND THEY WANT TO REMOVE VEIN FROM OTHER LEG AND PLACE IN TYLER'S JAW. IT WILL BE ATTACHED TO THE MUSCLES IN THE OTHER SIDE OF HIS FACE AND THAT SIDE WILL HAVE TO WORK BOTH SIDES. THEN THEY SAID THAT IT CAN CAUSE DAMAGE TO THE OTHER SIDE. WE DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. IF WE DO THIS, WOULD WE BE HURTING TYLER OR IF WE DON'T AND SOMETHING HAPPENS THEN THEY MIGHT AS WELL TAKE ME WITH HIM. HE IS MY HEART AND I NEED HIM HERE WITH ME. I TOLD DR RODRIGUEZ I DIDN'T WANT TO MAKE THIS DECISION. ASHLEY CAN DECIDE BY THE TIME TYLER GOES BACK TO MARYLAND IN TWO MONTHS.

GOD PLEASE PLEASE HEAL MY TYLER .

WE WERE TOLD IT MIGHT BE BETTER TO KEEP TYLER HOME BOUND. IT MIGHT BE SAFER HOWEVER WE THINK THAT WE WILL GET THE PAPERS SIGNED AND SEND HIM TO SCHOOL AS MUCH AS WE CAN. THE PAPERS WILL BE THERE IF HE NEEDS THEM. TYLER IS IN A AWESOME SCHOOL WITH STAFF AND KIDS THAT LOVE HIM AND WILL BE HELPING TO KEEP HIM SAFE. TYLER NEEDS TO BE WITH OTHER KIDS HIS AGE AND NOT SITTING HOME ALL THE TIME. THANK EACH AND EVER ONE OF YOU AT TIGGERVILLE SCHOOL. I KNOW GOD PLACES ANGELS FOR TYLER AND I BELIEVE HE WAS PLACED AT YOUR SCHOOL BECAUSE GOD NEW YOU WOULD LOVE AND TAKE CARE OF TYLER.

NOW TYLER'S BIRTHDAY IS COMING UP OCTOBER NINTH AND HE WILL BE TWELVE; WAS WONDERING IF YOU ALL COULD SEND HIM CARDS AND MAYBE PUT A DOLLAR IN IT. THIS WILL GO STRAIGHT TO HIM TO BUY WHAT HE WANTS AND WILL NOT GO IN HIS ACCOUNT. HE WANTS TO HAVE SOME POCKET MONEY FOR HIS BIRTHDAY OR IF YOU LIKE TO SEND HIM A GIFT.

WE STILL NEED DONATIONS FOR MARYLAND TRIPS. YOU CAN DONATE AT PAYPAL TURPIN10648@GMAIL .COM OR
MAIL Tyler Tucker c/o Darlene Cox PO BOX 14386 Greenville, SC 29610 .

IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO DONATE, PLEASE SAY A PRAYER FOR TYLER AND OUR FAMILY. I DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH MORE HE CAN STAND. WE COULD ALSO USE GIFT CARDS FOR MCDONALD OR PIZZA, WE HAVE LOTS OF DOCTORS APPOINTMENTS HERE WHERE TYLER HAS TO SIT ALL DAY AND NEEDS TO EAT. THE DOCTORS HERE ARE FOR HIS LEG AND IN MARYLAND, THE DOCTORS TAKE CARE OF HIS JAW AND LUNGS.

I WILL BE HAVING ANOTHER YARD SALE FOR TYLER THIS SATURDAY ON WHITE HORSE RD GREENVILLE TO HELP TYLER. ANYONE HAVING DONATIONS, IT WILL BE IN FRONT OF GRACELAND CEMETERY. YOU CAN DROP OFF THERE OR EMAIL ME FOR PICK UP.

THIS WILL GO TO TYLER'S FAMILY. TYLER'S DAD HASN'T BEEN ABLE TO WORK BECAUSE HE WILL LOSE HIS MEDICAID AND THE HOSPITAL WON'T DO TYLER'S BONE TRANSFER, IF RICHIE LOSES HIS MEDICAID. SO I TRY TO HELP THEM ALL I CAN. THIS WAS A DECISION MADE WHICH WAS MOST IMPORTANT FOR TYLER'S LIFE OR WORKING.

GOD BLESS ONCE AGAIN THANKS TO THE STAMPER CLUB FOR SENDING CARDS TWO TYLER HE LOVES GETTING THEM.

DR RODRIGUEZ ASK ME IF WE HEARD FROM THE MARTY LYONS ABOUT THEM SENDING TYLER TO DISNEY. WE HAVE NOT. DR RODRIGUEZ SAID THAT HE FILLED OUT ALL THE PAPERWORK AND THAT HE SURE HOPES TYLER GETS THIS BEFORE HE HAS ANY MORE SURGERY. THAT IF ANYONE DESERVES IT TYLER DOES ..

PLEASE KEEP PRAYING I AM SITTING HERE WITH TEARS IN MY EYES TYPING. I THOUGHT TYLER WAS DOING SO MUCH BETTER AND NOW... I STILL THANK GOD WITH ALL MY HEART THAT HE HAS ALLOWED TYLER TO STAY HERE WITH US AND THAT TYLER HAS NOT HAD A LOT OF PAIN LATELY. TYLER HAS BEEN ABLE TO ATTEND SCHOOL. I HAVE SO MUCH TO BE THANKFUL FOR.

GOD BLESS EACH OF TYLER'S ANGELS OUT THERE AND THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR LOVING TYLER . AND CARING SO MUCH ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS TO HIM WE LOVE AND APPRECIATE YOU ALL SO MUCH.
--

for

Tyler

or
tylertucker.com
turpin10648@gmail.com
PO BOX 14386
Greenville, SC 29610
Old 09-26-2012, 05:38 PM   #95
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Tyler's angels, Tyler's birthday

A SPECIAL NOTE TO TYLER ANGELS

I need help for Tyler's birthday on Oct 9th. We have no plans and not much money. We have doctor's appointments and another trip to Maryland.
I need help with getting him something for his birthday so if you can help, please do. His Disney trip hasn't come through. You can go to pay pal and donate for his birthday. I will see he has a good birthday with it I promise.

This child is a fighter and he's having lots of leg pain. I will be taking him here to see the leg doctor. We think his other foot is slipping off the large bone. His dad's has two fractures in his back so Ashley will have to stay with him. I will be doing all the doctor's visits for a while. They don't have a car. I let them use mine when they need to.

Please keep praying. We love you all and thank God that He has given angels to Tyler. You all have saved Tyler because God hears your prayers and you have never given up on this special little boy.

AS I SAID SO MANY TIMES BEFORE TYLER STILL HAS A LONG WAY TO GO

TYLER IS GOING TO SCHOOL AND HE SAID TO ME NANNY I LOVE SCHOOL. HE'S BEEN EVERY DAY EXCEPT WHEN I TOOK HIM TO MARYLAND LAST WEEK. TYLER AND I WENT BY OURSELVES AND WAS TOLD THAT THE NERVES IN HIS FACE ARE NOT WORKING. SADLY, HE WILL NEED MORE SURGERY. AT LEAST HE'S HAD A FEW REALLY GOOD WEEKS BUT STARTING TO HAVE LEG AND JAW PAIN.

HE HAS TWO DOCTOR'S APPOINTMENTS HERE IN GREENVILLE COMING UP. IT IS ABOUT 45 MILES TO THESE DOCTORS - THAT IS THE TOTAL THERE AND BACK.

HE ALSO HAS TO MAKE ANOTHER TRIP BACK TO MARYLAND TO SEE WHAT DR. RODRIGUEZ IS GOING TO DO ABOUT HIS JAW. THIS IS 600 MILES FROM HOME. HIS EYE IS SWOLLEN AND HE IS HAVING SOME PAIN - NOTHING LIKE IT WAS.

PLEASE KEEP PRAYING, I KNOW GOD HEARS YOUR PRAYERS. TYLER IS SUCH A STRONG YOUNG MAN. HE WILL BE TWELVE OCTOBER 9TH.

I HAVE NOT HEARD ANY THING FROM THE MARTY LYONS CLUB ABOUT GOING TO DISNEY WORLD. I SURE HOPE HE GETS TO GO BEFORE HIS NEXT JAW SURGERY. I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO ABOUT HIS BIRTHDAY NOT MUCH MONEY LEFT TO GIVE HIM A PARTY OR DO ANY THING FOR HIM.

TYLER'S DAD FELL OUT THE DOOR IN THE RAIN THE OTHER DAY AND FRACTURED HIS BACK IN TWO PLACES, HE'S IN PRETTY BAD SHAPE. I HAD ALL FOUR BOYS FOR A WHILE WHILE ASHLEY WAS AT HOSPITAL WITH HIM AND MY DAUGHTER GAIL IS BACK IN THE HOSPITAL SO PLEASE JUST KEEP THEM ALL IN YOUR PRAYERS. WHAT IS NEXT? I DON'T KNOW BUT GOD WON'T GIVE ME MORE THAN I CAN HANDLE AND I WON'T LET THE DEVIL WIN.

I THANK ALL OF TYLER'S ANGELS, YOU HAVE BEEN HIS LIFE LINE AND WE LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH

Donation to the Tyler Tucker fund. 100% of the profit is used for gas, shelter, medical needs -

PAY PAL TURPIN10648@BELLSOUTH.NET
SEND SNAIL MAIL
TYLER TUCKER C/O DARLENE COX
PO BOX 14386 GREENVILLE SC 29610

Tylers sites :
Tyler Tucker
CaringBridge / Tyler Tucker / Welcome
Tyler Tucker (Tyler) on Myspace

for

Tyler

www.caringbridge/visit/tylertucker
or
tylertucker.com
turpin10648@gmail.com
PO BOX 14386
Greenville, SC 29610
Old 10-03-2012, 05:42 PM   #96
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Update on Tyler

PLEASE KEEP PRAYING FOR TYLER, THAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING

TYLER WENT TO SEE THE DOCTOR YESTERDAY ABOUT HIS LEG HURTING. HE TOOK EX RAYS AND SAID THAT THE MUSCLES IN TYLER'S LEG ARE MESSED UP FROM THE SURGERY HE HAD IN MARYLAND. THEY ARE GOING TO TRY A MUSCLE RELAXER TIL THE 16TH AND SEE IF THAT HELPS. IF NOT THEN HE WILL HAVE TO TAKE SHOTS EACH WEEK. IF THE SHOTS DO NOT WORK, HE WILL HAVE TO OPERATE ON HIS LEG AGAIN.

WE HAVE APPOINTMENT NOVEMBER 8TH TO GO BACK TO MARYLAND TO SEE DOCTOR RODRIGUEZ AND FIGURE OUT THE NEXT STEP IN WHAT TO DO ABOUT THE JAW.

TYLER IS SO SKINNY AND REALLY LOOKING SO TIRED. I AM REALLY AFRAID HE WILL HAVE TO HAVE A FEEDING TUBE BEFORE LONG. THE DOCTORS HAVE TALKED ABOUT A FEEDING TUBE. HE EATS BUT HIS FOOD IS NOT DOING HIM MUCH GOOD. HE WEIGHS 70 POUNDS AND SHOULD WAY OVER A HUNDRED. MY FIVE YEAR OLD NATHAN WEIGHS 55 POUNDS. I TOLD DOCTOR RODRIGUEZ IF HE CAN FIGURE OUT HOW TO USE PARTS FROM MY BODY I WILL GIVE THEM TO TYLER.

WE ALSO GOT IN TOUCH WITH DOCTOR RODRIGUEZ ABOUT TYLER'S JAW BECAUSE IT IS REALLY SWOLLEN. HE WANTS US TO GO SEE DOCTOR BREW HERE IN GREENVILLE FOR X RAYS AND THEN DOCTOR BREW WILL CALL HIM IF WE NEED TO GO TO MARYLAND.

TYLER HAS BEEN IN A LOT OF PAIN LATELY AND HAS NOT BEEN ABLE TO GO TO SCHOOL. HE SAYS HE LOVES SCHOOL, HIS TEACHER AND HIS CLASS. TIGGERVILLE SCHOOL HAS BEEN SO GOOD TO US AND THEY LOVE TYLER. MRS. OROSCO, THE SCHOOL COUNSELOR AND MISS PAT HAVE BENT OVER BACKWARDS TO HELP US ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE STAFF. THANK YOU TO ALL TYLER'S ANGELS AT TIGGERVILLE. THANK YOU FOR TAKING US UNDER YOUR WING AND LOVING TYLER. STEVEN THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS BEING THERE FOR TYLER, YOU ARE ONE AWESOME PERSON. I TELL THE WORLD THAT YOUR FAMILY MUST BE SO PROUD OF YOU. EVEN THOUGH TYLER NEVER MET YOU, YOU HAVE LOVED HIM AND STUCK BY HIM FOR I THINK ABOUT 8 YEARS NOW. ALSO MRS. FLASH, YOU HAVE BEEN WITH TYLER FOR 10 YEARS SINCE HE WAS TWO. I KNOW GOD PLACED YOU ALL IN TYLER'S LIFE, YOU ARE HIS ANGELS. THANK YOU THANK YOU.

HE ASK ME YESTERDAY ON THE WAY TO THE DOCTOR IF HIS FACE WAS SWOLLEN AND SAID HE CAN FEEL IT. HE SAID MY MOUTH DOESN'T LINE UP ANY MORE NANNY. HE SAID THAT HE TOOK SCHOOL PICTURES THIS YEAR BUT PLEASE DO NOT ASK HIM TO TAKE ANY MORE PICTURES SAYING I AM SAD BECAUSE I CANNOT SMILE.

WE SIT AT THE DOCTOR'S OFFICE YESTERDAY FROM EIGHT UNTIL ABOUT TWELVE AND THEN HAD TO GO GET MEDS. BY THEN HE WAS HUNGRY AND ETHAN GAVE ME A FIT BECAUSE HE DID NOT WANT TO SIT AT DOCTOR'S OFFICE. I HAVE BEEN PUTTING ABOUT 70 TO 8O DOLLARS IN GAS EVER WEEK TO GET TYLER AND HIS DAD TO DOCTORS AS WELL AS GETTING ASHLEY DOWN TO BARGAIN FOODS. IT TAKES MY WHOLE SOCIAL SECURITY CHECK. THANK GOD WE HAVE PAPA'S DISABILITY TO PAY BILLS.

IF ANYONE WANTS TO DONATE A GAS CARD IT SURE WOULD HELP OUT. AS USUAL YOU CAN DONATE AT PAY PAL TURPIN10648@ BELLSOUTH.NET. THANK GOD THAT TYLER'S ANGELS CARE.

TYLER'S GOING TO BE TWELVE ON THE NINTH. WE ARE TAKING HIM TO LITTLE REBEL TAYLOR'S SO HE CAN SUCK ON HELEN'S CHICKEN WINGS. WILL BE THERE AT 6 O'CLOCK THIS SATURDAY WHICH IS NANNY'S BIRTHDAY. ANYONE WANTS TO COME JOIN US, MEET TYLER AND HIS FAMILY, YOU ARE WELCOME. YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR YOUR FOOD BUT WELCOME TO COME EAT A PIECE OF BIRTHDAY CAKE WITH TYLER.

AND IF ANYONE HAVING A YARD SALE AND WOULD DONATE LEFTOVERS TO TYLER, I WILL STORE THEM UNTIL WE HAVE ENOUGH TO HAVE A YARD SALE FOR TYLER. WE CAN PICK UP IF YOU ARE IN OR AROUND GREENVLLE OR TRAVELERS REST.

WE LOVE YOU ALL. PLEASE PRAY FOR TYLER AND OUR FAMILY AND PLEASE TELL YOUR KIDS YOU LOVE THEM EACH DAY EVEN IF THEY ARE GROWN. YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT TOMORROW WILL BRING AND ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT GOD IS IN CONTROL.

ALSO THANK YOU MISS JESSICA FOR TAKING CARE OF TYLERTUCKER.COM FOR TYLER. YOU HAVE ALSO BEEN A ANGEL FOR TYLER .
--

Tyler
or
tylertucker.com

DONATIONS
you can donate to help Tyler at
pay-pal turpin10648@bellsouth.net

turpin10648@gmail.com
PO BOX 14386
Greenville, SC 29610
Old 10-10-2012, 06:53 PM   #97
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Tyler Tucker has made a journal update:

HELLO TYLER'S UPDATE

WE TOOK TYLER TO SEE THE SURGEON HERE IN GREENVILLE WHO LOOKED AT HIS JAW AND SAID THAT THE REASON HE IS HURTING SO BADLY IS BECAUSE HIS FACE GOING SIDEWAYS AGAIN. IT IS PULLING THE OTHER SIDE SO IT IS MAKING BOTH SIDES HURT. HE SAID HE HAS NO IDEA WHY TYLER'S JAW IS SWELLING LIKE IT IS. HE GAVE HIM STRONGER PAIN MEDICATION AND WAS CALLING DR RODRIGUEZ SO NOW WE PLAY THE WAITING GAME. I HOPE WE HEAR SOON FROM DR RODRIGUEZ.

I HATE THAT TYLER HAS TO STAY ON MEDICATION TO KEEP FROM HURTING SO MUCH. HIS LEGS ARE STILL HURTING AND HE GOES BACK TO DOCTOR BECKISH ON THE 16TH TO DECIDE WHAT TO DO ABOUT HIS LEG. I HATE THAT HE IS NOT ABLE TO ATTEND SCHOOL HOWEVER, THEY ARE SETTING UP HOME BOUND FOR HIM.

I JUST WISH I KNEW HOW TO HELP TYLER. I LOVE HIM SO MUCH. TYLER IS FACING MORE SURGERY AND HAS A LONG WAY TO GO. I KNOW GOD IS HEARING YOUR PRAYERS SO PLEASE KEEP PRAYING. TYLER IS LOOKING WEAK AND REALLY TIRED ALL THE TIME. MAYBE IT IS FROM THE PAIN KILLERS. TYLER IS ONE STRONG KID WITH 54 SURGERIES AND HE IS STILL FIGHTING, WHAT A TROOPER HE IS.

I ALSO WANT TO THANK ALL TYLER'S ANGELS OUT THERE THAT MADE HIS BIRTHDAY A GREAT SUCCESS. HE LOVED ALL THE GIFTS AND CARDS. THANK YOU SO MUCH - YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT HAS HELP TYLER. TYLER KNOWS THAT THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT LOVE AND CARE WHAT IS HAPPENING TO HIM. THANKS TO THE LADY THAT JUST DONATED A TRAILER LOAD OF STUFF FOR TYLER'S UPCOMING YARD SALE. ALL OF THIS HELPS SO MUCH. TYLER IS SO GRATEFUL THAT YOU ALL ARE HELPING HIM AND HIS FAMILY.

THANKS TO TYLER'S SCHOOL, HIS TEACHERS AND STAFF, THEY LOVE TYLER SO MUCH. THIS IS AN AMAZING SCHOOL - EVEN THE KIDS STOP ME AND TELL ME THEY LOVE TYLER AND THAT THEY PRAY FOR HIM.

TYLER'S DAD IS STILL IN A LOT OF PAIN BUT IS BETTER AND WALKING AROUND. HE HAD FALLEN AND FRACTURED HIS BACK IN TWO PLACES A FEW WEEKS AGO. TYLER'S BROTHERS AND NATHAN ARE DOING OK. GOD BLESS ALL TYLER'S ANGELS OUT THERE, WE LOVE YOU ALL
TYLER AND NANNY
Old 10-19-2012, 05:25 PM   #98
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

TO ALL TYLER'S ANGELS

Hello Tylerís angels, good news first - the Marty Lyons Foundation has approved Tylerís wish for Disney and has also approved for Nanny, Papa and Nathan to go along with Tyler and his family! Tyler was so happy when I told him. Unfortunately we canít take him there right now. We will have to put it off until we see Dr. Rodriguez on November 8 and find out more about Tylerís new problems with the jaw. We asked if we could wait and try to go in January. This is a fantasy vacation that Tyler will never forget. I pray he will be able to go in January.

His leg is hurting and he has been put on amitriptyline 100mg by SavingsApp" tablets for depression and muscle pain. Dr. Becklish said that the muscles in Tylerís leg are damaged from the surgeries and that he will hurt the rest of his life from it. Also, his jaw is hurting because itís going sideways and pulling on the other side causing both sides to hurt. Tyler has no jaw joint on one side of his face, just skin covering his jaw. Heís on different strong pain medications for the jaw pain. Please keep praying for Tyler.

Cancer and the surgeries have destroyed his little body. He has had 54 surgeries now and is facing moreÖall 600 miles by from home. Thank God for Dr. Rodriguez, his team and all Tylerís angels out there. No matter how you have helped, we are so grateful. Tyler loves all the cards and thanks for all the gifts and cards sent for his birthday. He said Nanny, ďThere are lots of people out there that care about me.Ē

The Greenville County by Cancer Society is doing a story on Tyler. It will be on their site and published in their magazine. They called and said that Tyler had stolen the hearts of many, many people and that they love him. Tyler is a trooper.

I also want to tell you that the home bound finally got started and Tyler got his teacher Mrs. Bright back. He loves this teacher so much and she is so good with him. Thank you Mrs. Bright!

Thank you to all who have donated to Tyler and our family. Without the donations Tyler cannot go to Maryland. Without going to Maryland for his medical needs, I just donít know what might happen. I hate to even think of it. So please, from the bottom of my heart, I thank you and promise you every donation is spent on Tylerís medical expenses and traveling to doctors. God bless.

Please keep praying for Tyler and our family. Tyler has been fighting for 10 years now and you can tell. Heís tired and weak, but he will never give up. And I will never give up on my boy. I just wish I could fix it to make all the surgeries needles, pain and long trips, all go away. I canít, but I can always be there for Tyler and his mom. We love you all. I am asking you to please stay with us as Tyler tries to by win this battle. We love you all so much.

I pray that you donít have a cancer child and that you never get one. Itís not over even if the cancer does go in remission. Itís still a long hard journey. You sit and pray every surgery that heís going to make it through. And then you sit and watch all the tubes, all the suffering, and wonder if your baby will get through another one. So far, Tyler has been strong, and we have kept our faith. God bless, we love you all.

Anyone that wants to donate to this dear sweet child can do so in one of the following ways:

Snail mail:
Tyler tucker c/o Darlene Cox
P. O. Box 14386
Greenville SC 29610

Tylerís sites:

Tyler Tucker
Old 10-27-2012, 01:06 PM   #99
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Update

Prayers for Tyty

Hello everyone,

Tyler went to the carnival last night, we only got to stay about thirty minutes. It was sad because he wanted to run and jump on the blow up houses and he could not he wants to have a life like other kids. He did answer all the twenty things about the Bible and that got him a huge teddy bear.

Tyler is OK for now the pain medicine is keeping him comfortable. He has taken 120 pain pills in three weeks. I wish so much he didnít have to take them but his legs and jaw hurt really bad when we try to stop the pain meds.

All he can do is sit around, play his games and watch TV a lot. There isnít much more he feels like doing. I am going to try to take him, Jayden and Ethan to the church carnival.

I thank God every day that he has placed you all in Tylerís life. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I know I have asked for donations a lot but without them Tyler cannot get to Maryland. He wouldnít be here at all if he could not get the medical needs taken care of.

I wish I didnít have to ask, but thereís no way I can get Tyler to Maryland without your help, so thank you! There just arenít enough words to say how grateful I am.

I want to thank all Tylerís angels for making his birthday wonderful. I also thank God that the Marty Lyons came through and Tyler and our family gets to go to Give Kids the World at Disney. It was going to be in a few weeks but Tyler isnít able right now, so, it will be in January. Please pray he will be able to go. He really needs this and so does the rest of the family.

We make another trip to Maryland on November 8 to see Dr. Rodriguez. I know more surgery is coming up. Something is going to have to be done about his jaw. I just hope it can wait until after the trip to Disney. Christmas is now getting closer and Thanksgiving too. I have so much to be thankful for!

As always, if you can or want to help, you can use PayPal: or use snail mail:

Tyler Tucker
c/o Darlene Cox
PO BOX 14386
Greenville, SC 29610

We love you all so much. Please keep praying. Thank you all for all the years you have stuck by Tyler, praying, loving and supporting him.

One more thingÖ he has asked that we stop taking pictures because he said he cannot smile. I hope he will change his mind about thisÖ

Old 11-07-2012, 08:27 PM   #100
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

TO ALL TYLER'S ANGELS

Friday, October 19, 2012 5:31 PM

Hello Tylerís angels, good news first the Marty Lyons foundation has approved Tylerís wish for Disney, has also approved for Nanny and Papa and Nathan to go along with Tyler and his family! Tyler was so happy when I told him. Unfortunately, we canít take him there right now. We will have to put it off until we see Dr. Rodriguez on November 8 and find out more about Tylerís new problems with the jaw.

We asked if we could wait and try to go in January. This is a fantasy vacation that Tyler will never forget. I pray he will be able to go in January. His leg is hurting and he has been put on amitriptyline 100mg by tablets for depression and muscle pain. Dr. Becklish said that the muscles in Tylerís leg are damaged from the surgeries and that he will hurt the rest of his life from it.

Also, his jaw is hurting because itís going sideways and pulling on the other side, causing both sides to hurt. Tyler has no jaw joint on one side of his face. Just skin covering his jaw. Heís on different strong pain medications for the jaw pain. Please keep praying for Tyler.

Cancer and the surgeries have destroyed his little body. Heís had 54 surgeries now and is facing moreÖall 600 miles by from home. Thank God for Dr. Rodriguez and his team and all Tylerís angels out there. No matter how you have helped, we are so grateful. Tyler loves all the cards and thanks for all the gifts and cards sent for his birthday. He said Nanny, ďThere are lots of people out there that care about me.Ē

The Greenville County Cancer Society is doing a story on Tyler. It will be on their site and published in their magazine. They called and said that Tyler had stolen the hearts of many, many people and that they love him. Tyler is a trooper.

I also want to tell you that the homebound finally got started and Tyler got his teacher Mrs. Bright back. He loves this teacher so much, and she is so good with him. Thank you Mrs. Bright!

Thank you to all who have donated to Tyler and our family. Without the donations Tyler cannot go to Maryland. Without going to Maryland for his medical needs, I just donít know what might happen. I hate to even think of it. So please, from the bottom of my heart, I thank you and promise you every donation is spent on Tylerís medical expenses and traveling to doctors. God bless.

Please keep praying for Tyler and our family. Tyler has been fighting for 10 years now and you can tell. Heís tired and weak, but he will never give up. And I will never give up on my boy. I just wish I could fix it, to make all the surgeries needles, pain and long trips, all go away. I canít, but I can always be there for Tyler and his mom. We love you all. I am asking you to please stay with us as Tyler tries to win this battle. We love you all so much.

I pray that you donít have a cancer child and that you never get one. Itís not over even if the cancer does go in remission. Itís still a long hard journey. You sit and pray every surgery that heís going to make it through. And then you sit and watch all the tubes, all the suffering, and wonder if your baby will get through another one. So far, Tyler has been strong, and we have kept our faith. God bless, we love you all.

Anyone that wants to donate to this dear sweet child can do so in one of the following ways:

PayPal:

Snail mail:
Tyler tucker c/o Darlene Cox
P.O. Box 14386
Greenville SC 29610

Tylerís sites:
Tyler Tucker
Old 11-09-2012, 11:57 AM   #101
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

MORE BAD NEWS

First I want to start by thanking God for the Flights of Hope and their crew for the wonderful flight to Maryland. Thank you all for your love and support of Tyler and our family. Also thanks to the Greenville County cancer society for the seventy-five dollars to eat while we were in Maryland and for helping with Tyler's family's light bill. Thanks to the Marty Lyon's Foundation for making Tyler's wish come true so he will go to Give Kids the World at Disney on January 8th. You are all angels sent from heaven and we love you so much.

We have bad news - so sad.bTyler will have to have another jaw replacement. Dr. Rodriguez said that he was getting a jaw built just for Tyler, he said that if we don't do this, Tyler will not be able to eat and that he will be in full pain. Tyler still hasn't got that darn virus he needs to do the transplant. Dr. Rodriguez said that we will have to keep Tyler on the loratab until he can get the jaw made. We need to get prepared for Tyler's surgery and wants Tyler to take the Disney trip before surgery, just in case he has to stay in the Maryland hospital a long time. Our stay will be three to four weeks if ever thing goes all right. Please, please pray for Tyler. Our family hes been through so much. The doctor will contact us soon as the jaw is ready to bring Tyler for surgery. This will be number 56 for Tyler.

So hate what cancer has done to my boy and ever other child. Unless you have a child like Tyler, you don't know the hardship and the stress it puts on your family. Tyler has to go so far away for treatment - it is worse for our family traveling 600 miles each way. Thank all Tyler's angels no matter what you do to help, we are so grateful.

Tyler's dad still having bad back pain from falling and breaking his back but he was able to watch the boys so we could take Tyler to Maryland. Poor mom has three teeth hurting her that she has been crying ever day with but she has no money to get them taken out. Trying to figure out how to get them pulled- she is an awesome mom that would give her life for her boys.

i want you all to know that i have my faith and that i will never give up on Tyler. I know without God Tyler would not still be here. I took early social society and only get 550 month which I use on Tyler's family bills. We live on my husband's disability check which is not much. I just wanted you all to know this.

I am so grateful that Tyler has so many angels out there that love him. Thank God the house is paid off. Please keep praying for Tyler and our family. if you can donate please do your donations have helped Tyler with the medical needs he so desperately needs. God bless, we love you all at paypal turpin10648@bellsouth.net

Old 11-28-2012, 09:18 PM   #102
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Latest Update

Tyler is now in remission. This doesn't mean he is cured or better in anyway.

Sadly The cancer has done so much damage to Tyler's little body.

He has been through 55 surgeries facing 56. We will have to take him to MUSC for scans and Maryland for treatments. More surgeries for his entire life. He will spend his entire life going through this - he will never be 100% better as the doctors told us. He has had a lung removed and 1/2 of his leg bone taken out to replace his jaw [both legs]. This has caused Tyler to hurt so much when he walks.

Tyler had to be home bound for school. He has a wonderful teacher that comes out and he loves Mrs. bright so much.

Once again his jaw replacement isn't working with the leg bone or any thing else that the doctors have tried so they have to fix that again soon. There is a jaw being made for Tyler at this time. Not only all of this but he tends to get sick often and can only eat soft foods. His face on one side stays swollen and pulling sideways making his whole face hurt. He cannot do things like normal kids because of all these problems. We also have been told he maybe never able to have any children when he is older.

The cancer he had isn't like most common cancers. Tyler wasn't suppose to live is what the doctors told us. We are very lucky to have him I know he is gonna make it!!!!!! He has been fighting 9 years now.

The chance of Tyler's cancer coming back is very high, but we think he will be fine because we are trying so hard to get so much support for him and having the whole world caring about him. We have hope and Tyler is a warrior!

Be sure 2 leave a note in my Guest book. BOTH TYLERTUCKER.COM AND CARINGBRIDGE

Poor Tyler's been through a lot and could sure use some cheery mail to remind him that he is special and loved by God and all the angels that God has placed in his life. Share a little joy with Tyler by sending him some "happy mail." He loves cards and Christmas is here in four short weeks - reading Christmas cards would be great.

We love you all

Tyler
or
tylertucker.com

DONATIONS

You can donate to help Tyler at

turpin10648@gmail.com
PO BOX 14386
Greenville, SC 29610
Old 12-10-2012, 10:25 AM   #103
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Hello everyone.

Tyler is doing okay. Ashley had to get more pain medication because Tylerís jaw and legs have been hurting more than usual. I guess itís the cold weather.

Heís looking forward to Christmas and his trip to Disney thanks to the Marty Lions Foundation. We will be at Give Kids the World on January 5th. I pray he will be able to go. Itís a long trip and we will be driving. Marty Lions Foundation is renting a large van so the kids will be comfortable and we can take Tylerís wheel chair.

The boys are all excited. Tylerís dad canít go because heís still having trouble with his back. He fell and broke it a few months ago, so he will be house sitting. God is good and has blessed us in so many ways Öthanks to Tylerís Angels, all the kids will have a great Christmas.

Thank you all for your donations. You all have made things so much better in Tylerís life and his familyís. We will contact Dr. Rodriguez as soon as we get back from Disney so Tyler can get his surgery date. His jaw is being made and should be ready soon. Thank God that we have Dr. Rodriguez and his team!

Tylerís surgery is going to be another long, rough battle but my boy is strong and I have enough faith to know that God will be in control. Itís just so hard to see Tyler looking lifeless with all the tubes and needles. Dr. Rodriguez told me he will never give up on Tyler so I know that one day, he will fix Tylerís jaw and Tyler will have a normal life. I also know that all Tylerís angels will be with him in spirit.

As usual I am worried about Tyler. I know in my heart that he will be okay. It seems like everyone here is coming down with the flu, starting with Tyler, then Jayden had it, then Ashley and now Ethan has it Ö passing it around I guess.

Also, Mrs. Bright, (Tylerís home bound teacher ) thank you for making the wonderful poster for us. You did a great job, and Tyler loves you so much!

Thank each of you, and I hope you have the best Christmas ever. I know Tyler and his brothers will because his angels care.

Merry Christmas, be safe, and if you are going to be donating this year to Tylerís family, we can sure use the help. If you want to donate to an organization, please remember Courageous Kids and the Greenville County Cancer Society. They have helped us in so many ways through the years.

WE LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH , PLEASE KEEP TYLER AND OUR FAMILY IN YOUR PRAYERS.

Tyler
Old 12-25-2012, 07:01 PM   #104
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Sorry I havenít updated Tylerís page in a while. This computer is so old, I think over 10 years and it doesnít want to work.

First I want to say that I am praying for all the families who donít have their loved ones with them for Christmas. God be with them. Oh, how they are hurting. I cannot imagine the pain the moms and dads in Newtown are feeling. Godplease guide them; wrap your arms around them and comfort them as we celebrate the birth of Jesus.

Tyler is still having pain in both legs and heíll have to go to a pain management clinic for his jaw. Heís a strong little boy. Tyler has lost some weight. Heís already so skinny. He takes pain medication every day.

Tyler had a visitor come to meet him and his brothers from the Cancer Society. Mr. Wilkins, we enjoyed your visit and are so glad that you got to meet our family. God places people in Tylerís life for a reason. Mr. Wilkins said he has some surprises for Tyler. Will post about that later.

I want to thank each of you for all your love and support of Tyler and our family. We made the trip to Charleston and picked up Santa toys for the boys from the Charleston Elves.

We are so grateful to Courageous Kids for putting our kids on their list. Their kindness was overwhelming, and they made a lot of families happy. Our kids will have a wonderful Christmas because you all cared.

Merry Christmas and God bless.

Also, I want to thank everyone for their donations. I know in my heart that God has placed you all in Tylerís life. You are his angels. God has blessed us. It all will be used on Christmas or put in Tylerís account for his upcoming surgery. God hears your prayers.

Tyler loves all the cards and letters from the children.

I hope that each of you have a wonderful Christmas and that God spreads many blessings your way. You are our family in Jesus Christ and we love you all. Once again, no matter how you have helped, we thank you.

Tylerís journey is not over, but I know that he will be okay because I have so much faith. God has been with us through 9 years. I will keep my faith and know that God is in control.

Once again, thanks for always being here for Tyler and our family. We love you all so much. Please kiss your kids because you donít know what tomorrow may bring.

And say an extra prayer for all the families at Newtown who lost their kids.

Also, thanks to Katie McRae, a little girl who was diagnosed with a brain tumor at age five. Thanks for all the gift cards. What a surprise this was! One of gods little angels: CaringBridge / Kate McRae / My Story.

I will post Christmas pictures soon. Merry Christmas everyone. Donations can be made at:

Pay-pal or or mailed to:

Tyler Tucker
c/o Darlene Cox
PO Box 14386
Greenville, SC 29610

Frogginí (f.r.o.g. Ė fully rely on god)
for
Tyler

or
Tylertucker.com
Old 12-31-2012, 09:28 AM   #105
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

TYLERS CHRISTMAS
The Best Christmas Ever, Thank You!!!

Hi,
This has been one amazing Christmas!

First, thank God. Tyler, his brothers and Nathan have had the best Christmas ever. Their laughter and smiles showed how much they loved it. The fire departments for both Tigerville and Greenville teamed up with Mr. Wilksonís family, church and neighbors, along with the Elves and Courageous Kids of Charleston. There were lots of surprises we didnít know about.

Around 4, the boys heard something, looked out the door, and a big fire truck has backed up to the door. They were so excited but couldnít stay out long because it was so cold and raining. Our house filled with fire fighters, presents and food!

I think they all did their 27 acts of kindness. Thank you all so much!

The kids will remember this Christmas and it was all because there are so many people that care. I know that they will never have a Christmas like this again. It was just awesome.

There are lots of angels out there that love Tyler no matter what happens in the next surgery. We know that his angels will be right there with us through it all in spirit.

Even though Tyler is a really sick little boy, we understand that there are so many out there that need help. We know that a lot of families lost their love ones this Christmas.

And I think God sent you all to Tylerís family to show how many really care. God placed you all in Tylerís life.

God bless Dr. Rodriguez. He told us he will never give up on Tyler. I truly love Dr. Rodriguez. The South Carolina doctors told us there was nothing that could be done for Tyler.

To Tylerís angels, you all have stuck with us for nine years. What an awesome bunch of caring angels out there!

We also received a lot of gift cards, just to name a few; Game Stop, Little Cesarís Pizza, Bo Jangles, Subway, Wal-mart and Target from a family that has a five year old with a brain tumor. We also received a gift card from the Charleston Elves and Courageous Kids. Ashley bought groceries with it.

Part of the gift cards are going to help out in Maryland when Tyler has his jaw replacement surgery, coming up soon. We have no date for the surgery yet, but the jaw is made for Tyler. We will call for the appointment and surgery dates.

Tyler still has a wonderful present coming. He will be going to Give Kids the World on January 5 Ė 12. The Marty Lions Club and his doctor are giving our family an expense free trip to Disney.

The doctors think Tyler needs this before he has this surgery. They could only let seven stay at Give Kids the World, so Tylerís dad and grandpa will be home house sitting. Besides Tylerís dad Richie is still having trouble with his back. He doesnít think he can make the trip, so he said I could take his place. It was really nice of him.

George, Nathan, Tyler Jayden, Ashley, and Ethan have all had the flu. I sure hope everyone stays well for our trip.

Iím hoping that someone might have an iPad or Kindle out there that they are not using. I can try to buy one if itís cheap. Mine has broken and I wish I could find one to take with us.

Please never give up on Tyler. I know that God answers prayers. With each surgery, we wonder if Tyler will make it. There are always lots of tears but God is always with us.

I told everyone about Tylerís out of the body experience before. He said he came out of his body and floated toward a light. He said he looked back and Mom and Nanny were crying. He said that he knew right then that he had to go back to his body.

I know through God and all Tylerís angels, Tyler is still here a fighter.

Please kiss your kids and tell them you love them. You donít know what tomorrow will bring. Even if youíre upset with your grown children, make a call and just say, ďI love you.Ē

If you want to help Tyler and his family, you can donate through PayPal or mail.

Frogginí (f.r.o.g. Ė fully rely on god)
For Tyler

Or
tylertucker.com

Pictures can be seen - Cole's Pages
Old 01-19-2013, 11:18 AM   #106
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Update

Hi everyone,

You might have noticed that Caring Bridge has deleted our page. We will be using Tylertucker.com and Coles Foundation for awhile. So if you want to keep up with Tyler, go there.

Tylerís jaw replacement surgery is scheduled for March 4. Please keep Tyler in your prayers. Tyler has been through hell and back again but he keeps on fighting. God has been with Tyler and I know he wonít forsake him now.

Things are worse for him right now and Dr. Rodriguez said that this is going to be a long, hard surgery. He said that itís getting harder and harder to convince the hospital to let him do the surgeries since Medicaid pays so little to the hospital. The surgery costs something like $200,000. Heís doing everything he can to make Tylerís jaw surgery a success, so pray and pray hard. Tyler will be in Maryland for a few weeks.

You all are his angels and I love and thank each one of you. At the top of tylertucker.com, you will see white blocks. That is where you sign his page. Please know that I am so grateful to all of you for the wonderful Christmas and the Disney trip, and most of all, your prayers. Thank you Mr. Gore for all you have done to help Tyler and his family.

Tyler is really sad now but is doing okay. I canít go into details right now, weíre having some difficult family issues and his jaw hurts him a lot. Say a prayer for me also. I might not be able to go with Tyler to have his surgery and thatís going to hurt so much. My heart aches.

I know that you all stand behind me one hundred percent. You are angels for Tyler and me. You can send me a private email or send a card or letter. Please remember to write down my email and address.

You all know how much I love my TyTy and how much I have tried to help him for that past 9 years. I donít understand why things happen the way they do but it may all be for the best.

There are two special ladies out there I want to recognize. First, Debby ďFlashĒ Stephenson from Courageous Kidz. Sheís always there for me and Tyler. Sheís not just part of Courageous Kidz; sheís my friend and always has time to listen to me and give me a shoulder to cry on. Sheís such a wonderful and special lady. Not just to me, but to all that know her. For nine years, you have given your heart to me. I love you, Flash.

Then there is Pat Plaskie (sp?) Thank you for loving not just Tyler, but also me. Thank you for the phone calls and the tears you have shared with me. For around eight years, you have only been a phone call away. I love you, Pat.

I just wish I could make everyoneís hurt go away. Ė

Frogginí (F.R.O.G. Ė Fully Rely On God)

tylertucker.com

DONATIONS you can donate to help Tyler at pay-pal "

Old 01-26-2013, 12:43 PM   #107
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

TYLER TUCKER UPDATE....

HI, WANTED TO LET YOU ALL KNOW THAT TYLER IS OK

Big misunderstanding with caringbridge, hoping page will be back soon. Tyler does have Tylertcker.com.

Tyler will be having his surgery on March 4th. He needs your prayers so much. Tyler also needs donations to help him while in Maryland so if you can donate to help him, please do. Tyler will be in Maryland for a while. Once Tyler in RMD house, his Medicaid will not pay for medications out of state our state. Food will be needed, lots of other things will be needed for Tyler like tubing and things Medicaid will not pay for. You all have been Tyler's angels for 9 years, please don't give up on him now.

I am so worried about this surgery. Dr Rodrigues said it will be a two hundred thousand dollar surgery and he is having trouble getting the hospital to let him do the surgery.

Tyler and I love you so much and I appreciate all that has been done. May God send you many blessings.

I PROMISE THAT ALL THE DONATIONS ARE SPENT ON TYLER
YOU CAN SEND TO PAY PAL turpin10648@gmail.com

THANK YOU!
Old 04-07-2013, 07:32 AM   #108
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

UP DATE ON TYLER TUCKER

HI, I AM SO SORRY YOU ALL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO GET UPDATES ON TYLER. HIS MOM HAS ASK THAT I POST HERE FOR TYLER.

HE IS NOT WELL AND NEEDS YOUR PRAYERS. HE CAN HARDLY EAT AND IS IN PAIN. HIS MOM SAID HE KEEPS ASKING WHY THEY CANCELED HIS SURGERY. DR RODRIGUEZ CALLED ME FRIDAY AND SAID THAT THE REASON TYLER'S JAW WAS NOT READY IS BECAUSE THEY CHANGED THE ORDER, WANTING TO TRY A DIFFERENT TYPE JAW. IT WILL BE READY JUNE 17TH AND TYLER WILL HAVE HIS SURGERY.

NOTHING SEEMS TO WORK. I LOVE THIS LITTLE BOY SO MUCH. I HAD SAID I WOULD NOT UPDATE ANYMORE BUT I CANNOT DO THAT, I HAVE TO HELP TYLER ANY WAY I CAN. I WILL NEVER GIVE UP ON MY SWEET TYLER.

DR. RODRIGUEZ SAID THAT THE HOSPITAL DOES NOT WANT HIM TO DO THE SURGERY. HE WILL DO THIS ONE BUT HE DOES NOT KNOW HOW LONG THE HOSPITAL WILL ALLOW HIM TO DO SURGERY ON TYLER.
SOUTH CAROLINA DOES NOT PAY THEM WHAT MARYLAND PAYS ITS ALL [MONEY]

PLEASE KEEP PRAYING FOR MY BOY HE IS NEEDING YOUR LOVE AND PRAYERS. DROP HIM A CARD AT THE P.O. BOX LISTED BELOW AND LET HIM KNOW YOU ARE STILL HERE FOR HIM.

WE STILL HAVE DONATIONS AT PAY PAL TURPIN10648@BELLSOUTH .NET OR TURPIN10648@GMAIL.COM

SO IF YOU CAN HELP TYLER OUT PLEASE DO SO

JUNE IS NOT FAR AWAY AND HE NEEDS HELP. I PROMISE HE GETS ALL THE DONATION MONEY FOR MEDICAL AND TRAVELING I LOVE YOU ALL AND NOT THAT TYLER'S ANGELS OUT THERE IS WHY HES STILL WITH US.
GOD BLESS.

tylertucker.com

DONATIONS
You can donate to help Tyler at pay-pal turpin10648@bellsouth.net
turpin10648@gmail.com

Tyler Tucker
c/o Darlene Cox
P. O. BOX 14386
Greenville, SC 29610 - 4386

Old 04-23-2013, 06:51 PM   #109
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

LATEST UPDATE ON TYLER....

Tyler having a lot of pain

Well not much to tell you - Tyler is having a lot of pain. He hurts in his jaw and can hardly eat. He looks so skinny.

Doctor is suppose to get us information on his surgery by the end of the week. Tyler cries and wants them to do his surgery soon - his legs are also hurting him. I sure hope they do something soon. Maybe they can move his surgery up.

On top of all that his Easter chicken died, he cried so hard, made his mama cry and then his dad also crying. Really made me sad to watch. His Netflix has run out and his games he plays are out - he said he's miserable. I think he may need counseling. He is such a sweet boy and I love him so much. Please say a prayer for Tyler.

Love you all and know that all his angels out there love and care about him. if you can donate to help Tyler, we are so grateful. If you cannot donate, please pray or drop Tyler a card. Address can be found on my emails and on tylertucker.com.

Tyler Tucker
c/o Darlene Cox
PO BOX 14386
Greenville, SC 29611

You can donate on pay pal at turpin10648@ gmail.com.

Tyler does not get any donated money on the Caringbridge link.

God bless kiss your kids - we don't know what tomorrow will bring.
We love you all so much - thank you.

Old 04-28-2013, 10:51 AM   #110
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

PRAYERS FOR TYTY

Hi everyone, just a short update on Tyler. We have had a really emotional day today.

Tyler has been hurting in his jaw and he has been crying. He hugged me today and said he was hurting. I feel so bad for Tyler. He told me it hurts to eat and that he wakes up hurting. He said his legs are also hurting.

Then on top of that his little chicken died. He was so attached to it. He was really crying. Mom and dad both held him in their arms and started crying with him. You donít see dad crying ever, but he did today. I think they both are hurting, not knowing what to do for Tyler.

So sad that both his mom and dad cried with Tyler. Then his Netflix ran out of movies and his game page expired. The poor boy is so miserable.

Gee, what next? I have contacted Doctor Rodriguezís office and was told he was out of state but will be back on Wednesday. They will contact us more about Tylerís surgery by the end of next week. Itís supposed to be June 17. I just donít know how he will be able to stand the pain that long.

Heís so skinny and looks really bad. He looked awful sick to me today. Please, please say a prayer for him. I know God is in control.

Tyler doesnít deserve to have to suffer. Oh, how much I wish I could help him. Please go and sign his web page. It means so much to know you care!

Or drop Tyler a card:

PO BOX 14386
Greenville, SC 29610

Please tell your children you love them. You donít know what tomorrow may bring. We love you all and know without Tylerís angels, he wouldnít be here today. So thank you, thank you for loving my TyTy and caring about what happens to him.

Frogginí (F.R.O.G. Ė Fully Rely On God)

Tylertucker.com

Http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/tylertucker

DONATIONS

You can donate to help Tyler at

Tyler Tucker
c/o Darlene Cox
PO BOX 14386
Greenville, SC 29610
Old 04-30-2013, 09:18 PM   #111
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

News on Tylers surgery

Update on Tyler's surgery [ urgent ]

Doctor Rodriguez's has Tyler's surgery set up for May 31st - he cannot wait for June 17th. The doctor will do Tyler's surgery and then he will leave to go to Spain.

Tyler will be left in the care of his wonderful team. He said we will be in Maryland three weeks or more. It will be Ashley, Tyler and me. Dad will have to stay home with the kids although i know he wants to be there. George will bring him if Tyler gets in bad shape.

This is going to be another long surgery and Tyler's 57th! It has to be done in Maryland because SC has given up on our boy. i know that I will never give up. I also know that all his angels out there will never give up.

We need your prayers! It worries me that Dr Rodriguez's has to leave after the surgery. It is all in God's hands.

Tyler is in a lot of pain and wants the surgery. The thirty first of May will be hear in four short weeks. Tyler goes to get all his blood work and tests he needs for his surgery on Fri May3rd.
Please, please my dear Friends pray for Tyler .

We will need help if we should have to drive. We feel sure that we will have to drive back home. George will most likely have to drive up to Maryland and bring us home so we will need gas cards. Because the way Tyler's jaw is, I don't know if he will be able to fly back or if we can even get a flight. We will need food at the hospital. Medicaid will not pay for Tyler's medication once he leaves the hospital and goes to the RMD house so we will have to pay for medication during that time. Medicaid will only pay when we get home. Tyler will need special foods so we will have to also buy that.

IF any of Tyler's angels wants to help Tyler and his family, please send gas cards, McDonald cards, subway or walmart cards to buy groceries. Our finances are really low so if you can please donate. If not I know everyone can pray.

DONATIONS

or mail
Tyler Tucker
c/o Darlene Cox
PO BOX 14386
Greenville, SC 29610

Thank you!
Old 05-15-2013, 02:04 PM   #112
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Latest update - please pray

PRAYERS FOR TYTY

Prayers Prayers Prayers needed!! God hears those prayers.

Please say a prayer for Tyler Tucker, his mom and him are on their way to get the blood work for his surgery on the 31st - last time it was horrible, he screamed and it hurt him so much.

IT IS A LOT DIFFERENT FROM REGULAR BLOOD TEST, IT TAKES THE DOCTOR TWO DAYS TO FILL OUT ALL THE FORMS. So much tension, grief...

Oh how I wish it would all go away, how I hate cancer and what it has done to our babies. Also thank everyone that has helped us, we love you all. Without your prayers, donations and love, Tyler would not be here today; but he is because you cared.

I am really worried about this surgery. I think they may put a feeding tube in. Tyler is just so skinny.

You are Tyler's angels

We are leaving on the 29th, surgery 31st. It will be a long surgery
15 to sixteen hrs. and a stay in hospital and then RMD HOUSE A WEEK BEFORE WE COME HOME.

AS I HAVE SAID SO MANY TIMES IN THE PASS I WOULD CUT MY ARMS OFF TO SAVE TYLER. I JUST WISH THEY COULD FIND SOMETHING THAT WILL WORK. I WOULD GIVE MY LIFE SO HE COULD HAVE A LONG HAPPY LIFE .

I would like to also say that I know my spelling is not right but I do the best I can to let everyone know what is going on with Tyler. So please the person that messaged me about it, don't send me any more messages, just pray for my Tyler.

[HE NEEDS THOSE PRAYERS ] I CAN USE A FEW MYSELF .

IF YOU CAN DONATE WE SURE CAN USE IT ANY THING NOT USED IS SAVED FOR RETURNING TRIPS WHICH WILL BE EVER MONTH FOR A WHILE

I am having a yard sale again TO HELP TYLER on the 25th pass hunting club BBQ house on right at fruit stand on right, toward Asheville 5 -18 AND 5- 19

DONATE AT PAYPAL
TURPIN106482gmail.com
or mail
Tyler Tucker
c/o Darlene Cox
PO BOX 14386
Greenville, SC 29610
Old 05-24-2013, 03:05 PM   #113
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

UPDATE ON TYLER....

Well one week and my TyTy will go through a horrible surgery another jaw replacement - almost died the last two surgeries and I am so worried about him.

He wants this done! This will be the 57th surgery for this twelve year old kid what a trooper. Please start a prayer chain for my boy Tyler Tucker. God how I hate watching him go through this. I know God will be with us.

I remember Tyler telling me while sitting in church his head on my lap he looks up and ask what this place was. I told him and he said nanny I know who God is that is the man that talks to you while I am in the hospital. I think he was around seven and had been in the hospital the biggest part of his life. I know God has his hands on this child.

We could still use donations to help out and if you can, you can donate at paypal turpin10648@gmail.com or mail to P O Box 14386 Greenville SC 29611 and if not you can pray.

On top of all this my cell phone is messed up and wont work. If anyone has a Verizon that works and in good shape and would like to donate, I sure need it in order that I can contact the ones I am leaving at home.

Thank every one that has help us we love you and know that you are God's Angels - And that you love Tyler and care so much about his well being.
There are just so many sick kids, prayers for all of them I think about Tyler and how bad this is and then I think how much worse it could be there are lots of moms and dads grandma and granddaddys that don't have there kids. God bless

tylertucker.com

DONATIONS

turpin10648@gmail.com
PO BOX 14386
Greenville, SC 29610
Old 05-27-2013, 06:38 PM   #114
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

UPDATE ON TYLER....

Please Read and Pray

Hi everyone,

It is just two days and Tyler, Ashley and I will be headed to Maryland for Tyler's jaw replacement. He is ready to go. He said yesterday that his jaw hurts and he wants it fixed.

I couldn't sleep last night worrying about him. We have watched him on his death bed so many times and its so hard to watch this little guy go through so much. We know God is in control. I have asked God to please let Tyler get through this without suffering and pain. God knows I would give him any bone in my body if they would work but doctors say it won't.

Seems like nothing is working for Tyler. Please pray for Tyler. This will be surgery number 57 for this twelve year old little sweet heart. I don't know how he holds out.

Pray for our finances. Tyler will have to go back to Maryland every month for a while. Pray that this surgery will last for a long time. We already know he will have to have more surgery. Pray that he starts to gain some weight and will be able to eat and pray for Richie and Ashley. You know they must be hurting - this is their baby. Pray for Ethan and Jayden and Nathan. How they will miss their Mommy and miss their brother, [Nathan is a cousin I have had since age of 1 month].

How I wish I could wave a wand and make it all go away. As a dear Friend has always told me, "its in God's hands , God is in control. Unless you have a cancer child you cannot know what horrifying things these families go through. Not just Tyler, cancer is killing our babies. They haven't even had a life. It has all been hospital, pains shots, chemo, suffering, tubes, and the list goes on and on.

We need donations and help with Tyler's care but most of all we need prayers. God hears your prayers. If you could ask for prayers for Tyler on your page we will be so grateful.

Know that we are so grateful for all your acts of kindness without donations and your prayers, I know Tyler wouldn't be here. You are his angels. This has been a long journey and its far from over. We love you all so much.

We will be staying at

RMD HOUSE 410) 528-1010
IF CALLING JUST ASK FOR TYLER TUCKERS ROOM
635 W Lexington St, Baltimore, MD 21201

Donations can be made at DONATIONS
pay-pal turpin10648@bellsouth.net or

PO BOX 14386
Greenville, SC 29610

Old 05-30-2013, 10:15 AM   #115
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Please pray for Tyler Tucker and his family - this is surgery #57 for this courageous little guy.

Surgery tomorrow

Please everyone say a prayer for Tyler Tucker. He will be in surgery tomorrow morning at 7AM for jaw reconstruction. He almost didn't make it last time so I am worried about him. We will be here for a while and need donations to help out financially - things here are much higher than home. Tyler left his charger home so Ashley had to go get one - it was over $20. We could have got it at home for no more than ten. Had to get cab to Walmart to get special food for TyTy - cab fare was $22. It would have been about six dollars at home. So if you can donate, we will be so grateful. It can be made at pay pal turpin10648@gmail.com. We love you all and know that God placed angels around Tyler. What a trooper he is! Thank you all that have all ready helped us. Prayers are the most important thing. God bless, we love you all. Let your family know that you love them, we don't know what tomorrow will bring.

Old 05-31-2013, 09:18 AM   #116
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

TYLER IS IN SURGERY NOW- PLEASE PRAY
Surgery will be for many hours....

Latest post from Tyler's site

I am so thankful to have so many that love and care about Tyler and our family I love you all and Tyler does too.

This was posted it means so much to me

Praying all will be well with Tyler. Praying for each of you.
Love,
Polly ^jj^
ON THE WINGS OF PRAYER
Just close your eyes and open your heart,
And feel your worries and cares depart.
Just yield yourself to the Father above,
And let Him hold you secure in His love.
For life on earth grows more involved,
With endless problems that can't be solved,
But God only ask us to do our best,
Then He will take over and finish the rest...
So when you are tired, discouraged and blue,
There is always one door that is open to you,
And that is the door to The House of Prayer,
And you'll find God waiting to meet you there.
And The House of Prayer is no further away,
Than the quiet spot where you kneel and pray.
For the heart is a temple when God is there
As we place ourselves in His loving care.
And He hears every prayer and answers each one
When we Pray in His name - Thy will be done.
The burdens that seemed too heavy to bear
Are lifted away on the wings of a prayer.
~ Lauren Newcomb ~
Ms Polly, Prayer Warrior
Old 05-31-2013, 01:00 PM   #117
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

UPDATE - not good news....

Prayers needed for Tyler

Goodness,Tyler is still in surgery but they came out said that they couldn't put his new jaw in. The skin was to thin and he had too much scar tissue; so they had to put a spacer in and he will come back in a couple months to have the jaw put in. What they put in now will basically make a space for the plate to go in. He is going to intensive care for a night and then in a room in the morning hopefully. This doctor said our stay here will be the same but Tyler's mom will ask Doctor Rodriguez.

Please keep praying. he is still needing your prayers
It's a shame he has to go through all this again in a few months.

Old 05-31-2013, 07:43 PM   #118
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

LATEST UPDATE ON TYLER

My Tyler is cut from an inch pass ear all the way to the other side. They could not put the jaw in. He has some stuff that will dry up in a couple months and then he has to come back to be cut again to try to put the jaw in. Gosh, cried about all day. He has been in pain trying to jerk the tubs out and they gave him three different pain killers to knock him out. They had to do this two times since surgery.

His face is pulled back in place but won't stay there long. I would not take any pictures until he gets the breathing tub out. Just breaks my heart.

Ashley is with Tyler now. I am at the RMD house.

Please keep praying for Tyler and Our family

Please post for all cards to be mailed to
Ronald McDonald House Charities of Baltimore, Inc
Tyler Tucker's Room 203
635 W Lexington St.
Baltimore, MD 21201- 1546

RMH phone number (410) 528-1010 call leave a message, if I am not there, I will try to call back only have a few min on my phone.

Call this number and ask for Tyler Tucker's room, RMH house. Tyler will be in critical care for a few days. He would love to have cards to look at.
Old 06-01-2013, 07:35 AM   #119
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

LATEST UPDATE ON TYLER

Prayers needed

Hoping to get the breathing tube out today.

They are still keeping Tyler asleep. Our stay in hospital won't be as long as expected.

I couldn't do anything but cry yesterday. He looks much better today.
The surgery took only half the time expected because they couldn't put in the new jaw. His skin was to thin and wouldn't hold the new jaw so they had to put a spacer in; some kind of cement that will dissolve in a few months. It is only temporary. Tyler has to come back two - three months for another try for jaw replacement.

Please pray for him! Oh my heart breaks for him! I know that you are not suppose to ask God why but boy I sure have. Hope God isn't getting tired of me asking.

You all are his angels we love and am so gratful to you. Without the prayers love and support, we could get Tyler the things he needs. We owe over $8,000 here at Unveristy of Maryland that Medicaid won't pay. Dr. Rodriguez said its getting harder and harder to get the hospital to let him do Tyler's surgeries.

So much to worry about - love to you all.

Old 06-02-2013, 08:51 PM   #120
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

UPDATE ON TYLER

Hi just letting everyone know Tyler Tucker is still in intensive care. He is doing a little better. All Ii could think of was that our God gave Tyler to us and like little Adian Lane God can take him away. I thank God that He hears your prayers and Tyler is still with us.

He looks good but this is only a three month fix. Tyler has stitches all the way around - an inch above his ear, up the way from one side to the other ear. An inch further than they cut before. Then the jaw wouldn't go in. Gosh this child has been through so much.

He couldn't open his mouth yesterday. Hoping the cement they had to use is not keeping him from using his jaw, maybe it is just swelling. Ashley hasn't left him but just a few minutes at one time.

Thank you all for all your love, support and donations. God what would we do without Tyler's angels. Please keep praying, I think Tyler has a long way to go.

Love love love you all, please let your family know how much you love them. This could be you or your family tomorrow.

I have met some wonderful families here at the Ronald McDonald house
and made some new friends. Well heading to the hospital in a few.