Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-27-2012, 08:04 PM   #41
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Latest update

Tyler is in Maryland seeing Dr. Rodrigues. I talked to the doctor and he said that Tyler’s new jaw has to come out. It has already started poking through the skin and causing lots of pain. Tyler will be home today and returns to Maryland on the 26th of February for another follow up.

Doctors are getting ready to replace his jaw with yet another plastic jaw. He still cannot get the blood to change so that it will work with Dad’s bone. If he can’t fix the blood problem, there’s a good chance that the transplant drugs would cause a cancer remission. So the transplant is on hold for now. Gees, how many more surgeries can Tyler take? Dr. Rodriguez said that he is really worried about Tyler. I don’t think surgery will be on the 26th, but soon.

Please pray for our family. I am sitting at the hospital with my daughter Tammy. She had a wreck and broke her neck, and has a fracture in her backbone. I sat in ICU eight days and nights with her. Tammy is doing a little better, but has a long way to go. She will be sent to another hospital for therapy. Please say a prayer for her. It’s so hard on me now with Tammy and Tyler both having so much medical treatment. Tammy will never be able to drive again.

Please, please pray for Tyler and Tammy. Hug your kids let them know you love them. You don’t know what tomorrow may bring.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 01-30-2012, 06:59 AM   #42
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Today's update --- please, please pray

Tyler has to catch the epstein barr virus. He has to have it before the surgery with his dad because his dad is positive for this virus and if he doesn't have it and his dad dose it can make him very sick. Also if he has it it has a lower chance of causing him to get a type of cancer that the anti-rejection meds can cause. It is a very common virus that almost everyone has. He just hasn't caught it yet. plans are to remove the jaw that was just put in and replace it.soon. It is all ready started sticking through the skin.
Old 02-06-2012, 05:29 AM   #43
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Update on Tyler

HELLO EVERY ONE
IT IS THREE IN THE MORNING AND I CAN NOT SLEEP AGAIN.
THE LAST THREE WEEKS HAVE BEEN JUST TERRIBLE BUT TYLER HAS HAD A COUPLE OF GOOD WEEKS. HIS LITTLE JAW STILL SWOLLEN BUT LOOKS A LITTLE BETTER THAN IT DID. TYLER STILL HAVING TO TAKE HIS PAIN MEDICATION BUT NOT AS OFTEN BECAUSE HIS LEGS ARE STILL HURTING ESPECIALLY WHEN IT IS REALLY COLD OR RAINING.

MOM ASHLEY, DAD RICHIE AND PAPA TOOK ALL FOUR BOYS TO THE PARK YESTERDAY. TYLER HAD A GOOD TIME WATCHING THEM PLAY. TYLER ALWAYS TAKES HIS IPAD THAT SOME SPECIAL FRIENDS GAVE HIM. HE LOVES THE THE IPAD AND IS SO GRATEFUL.

I AM TRYING TO GET EVERYTHING ARRANGED FOR ANOTHER TRIP TO MARYLAND. DR RODRIGUEZ'S SAID THAT THE JAW HE JUST PUT IN MUST COME OUT. DR. RODRIGUEZ WILL BE LOOKING AT TYLER'S JAW AND GIVING US DATES FOR ANOTHER SURGERY. SO TYLER NEEDS TO GET TO MARYLAND ON FEBRUARY 23RD.

WITHOUT YOUR DONATIONS HE CANNOT GO TO GET THE TREATMENTS HE NEEDS. SO PLEASE, IF YOU HAVE ANY EXTRA, PLEASE CAN YOU HELP TYLER? PLEASE DO, BECAUSE FUNDS ARE REALLY LOW. THIS IS SO DEPRESSING BUT I KNOW GOD HAS MY HAND AND HE HAS PLANS FOR TYTY.

YOU CAN DONATE AT TYLERTUCKER.COM

MAILING ADDRESS
Tyler Tucker
c/o Darlene Cox
PO BOX 14386
Greenville, SC 29610

OR MY PAY PAL ACCOUNT
TURPIN10648@BELLSOUTH.NET

BECAUSE OF SOCIAL SECURITY, ALL CHECKS HAVE TO HAVE MY NAME ON THEM. PLEASE PUT DARLENE COX OR TYLER TUCKER

SOCIAL SECURITY WAS GOING TO STOP HIS LITTLE SIX HUNDRED A MONTH BECAUSE HE HAD A CHECKING ACCOUNT AND DAD WAS LIVING IN THE HOME. DAD IS STILL WAITING FOR BONE TRANSPLANT, HAS NO CAR AND LIVES EIGHT MILES FROM ANYTHING. THERE ARE NO BUSES THAT RUN HERE SO HE IS IN A PICKLE NOT KNOWING WHAT TO DO HAVING NO JOB. TYLER'S SOCIAL SECURITY FUNDS PAY THE LIGHTS AND RENT.

I KEEP UP WITH TYLER'S DONATIONS AND IT IS USED JUST FOR TYLER'S MEDICAL NEEDS. I PROMISE IT IS SPENT ON TYLER'S NEEDS ONLY.
WE ARE SO GRATEFUL TO ALL TYLER'S ANGELS OUT THERE.

TYLER STILL LOVES THE SNAIL MAIL SO DROP HIM A CARD IF YOU HAVE TIME AT THE ABOVE ADDRESS.

PLEASE PLEASE KISS YOUR KIDS AND TELL THEM YOU LOVE THEM FOR YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TOMORROW WILL BRING. I WATCHED MY DAUGHTER BEING CUT OUT OF A CAR THREE WEEKS AGO. SHE WAS IN ICU AND DOCTORS DIDN'T THINK SHE WOULD LIVE BUT BUY THE GRACE OF GOD SHE IS STILL WITH US. SHE IS STILL IN BAD SHAPE BUT WILL BE OK THANK GOD. I SAT AT THE HOSPITAL EIGHT DAYS AND NIGHTS WITHOUT LEAVING HER SIDE. PRAYING, ASKING GOD TO PLEASE LET HER LIVE. GOD HEARD AND DID LET HER LIVE. SHE WILL HAVE TO HAVE A LOT OF THERAPY BECAUSE OF HER BROKEN NECK AS WELL AS A BONE BROKEN IN HER BACK. SHE HAD SURGERY AND HAD CADAVER BONE PUT INTO HER NECK SO SAY A PRAYER FOR TAMMY.

GOD BLESS EACH OF TYLER'S ANGELS WE LOVE YOU ALL.
--
FROGgin’ (F.R.O.G. – Fully Rely On God)
for
Tyler

turpin10648@gmail.com
Tyler Tucker
Old 02-18-2012, 07:04 AM   #44
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

UPDATE

WE HAD TO CHANGE PLANS - HAD TO GO TO MARYLAND EARLY

Tyler’s jaw was put in November…new jaw to be put in on March 26
Darlene Cox (Tyler's Grandmother)

We just got home from Maryland last night. Tyler’s jaw put in in November has failed and he has to have yet another surgery. This will be surgery number 49, and will be done March 26 2012. I don’t know how much more he can take. I know that I have my faith to carry us through.
He is returning to Maryland, 600 miles from home. There are only a few short weeks until Tyler has to go through this again. Please keep praying for TyTy. Dr. Rodriguez has a company that is building Tyler a new jaw, and donating it to Tyler.

This is not the end. Tyler will still have to have a bone transplant and more surgeries all his life. We need donations for food, travel and places to stay, so if you can help Tyler and his family, please do. I know that God has angels out there and I am praying that they will step in to help us.

IT HURTS SO BAD TO SEE TYLER GO THROUGH ALL THIS. PLEASE HELP TO MAKE IT A LITTLE LESS WORRISOME.

If you cannot donate, please pray for Tyler and our family. And if you can donate, even the smallest amount will help. Visit Tyler at tylertucker.com.

We love and are so grateful to you all. Without donations, Tyler cannot go to Maryland and get the medical help he needs. God bless you all and please kiss your kids. Tell them you love them each day. You don’t know what tomorrow may bring. What if this was your child?

– FROGgin’ (F.R.O.G. – Fully Rely On God) for Tyler

Old 02-26-2012, 08:57 AM   #45
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Latest update...

Hi everyone,

IT IS ONLY THREE WEEKS, MARCH 25TH, WE LEAVE FOR MARYLAND SURGERY 26TH. MY TYLER HAS TO HAVE ANOTHER JAW REPLACEMENT.
I AM SO WORRIED ABOUT HIM. THE SURGERY THAT WAS DONE NOVEMBER HAS FAILED. DR RODRIGUEZ'S HAS A COMPANY BUILDING TYLER A JAW JUST FOR HIM. HE STILL CAN NOT HAVE THE BONE TRANSPLANT.

Tyler has to catch the epstein barr virus. He has to have it before the surgery
with his dad because his dad is positive for this virus and if he doesn't have
it and his dad does, it can make him very sick. Also if Tyler gets the virus, it has a lower chance of causing him to get a type of cancer that the anti-rejection meds can cause. It is a very common virus that almost everyone has. He just hasn't caught it yet.

DR'S HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING.
HE HAS HAD BLOOD TRANSFUSIONS BUT TYLER STILL HAS NOT TAKEN THE VIRUS. PLEASE PRAY FOR US!!

WE NEED YOUR DONATIONS FOR THE TRIP DR'S SAID WE WOULD BE IN MARYLAND TWO TO THREE WEEKS. YOUR DONATIONS GETS TYLER TO MARYLAND AND THE MEDICAL HELP HE NEEDS. OUR FUNDS ARE REALLY LOW SO IF YOU CAN, PLEASE HELP US. THANK GOD THERE ARE PEOPLE THAT CARE, THANK YOU MR. BANKS FOR YOUR DONATION. YOU ARE SURELY ONE OF TYLER'S ANGELS.

MEDICAID WILL PAY FOR MEDICATION WHILE TYLER IS IN HOSPITAL BUT WILL NOT PAY FOR TYLER'S MEDICATION IN MARYLAND ONCE HE IS SENT OVER TO RMD HOUSE.

A LOT OF YOU HAVE ASK ABOUT MY DAUGHTER TAMMY. SHE'S HOME AND DOING GOOD. SHE HAS A LOT OF THERAPY AHEAD. I AM HAVING TO STAY WITH HER A LOT. WE JUST THANK GOD SHES GOING TO BE OK. GOD HEARS OUR PRAYERS.

I WANT TO ASK THAT YOU SAY A PRAYER FOR ME. I HAVE HAD TWO EKGS BOTH SAID THAT I HAD SOMETHING WRONG SO TOMORROW AT SEVEN I WILL HAVE FOUR TO SEVEN HOURS OF TESTING. PLEASE PRAY ABOUT THIS. I HAVE BEEN FEELING FINE BUT HAD SOME PAIN IN MY LEFT ARM AND LEG. I HAVE NO INSURANCE AND NOT OLD ENOUGH FOR MEDICARE AND CAN NOT GET MEDICAID.

I AM TAKING TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS TO THEM AND WILL JUST HAVE TO JUST MAKE PAYMENTS. I PRAY I WILL NOT NEED SURGERY. I APPLIED FOR HOSPITAL SPONSORSHIP BUT THAT DIDN'T GO THROUGH.

GOD I SURE HOPE I WILL BE ABLE TO GO WITH TYLER.

I NEED YOUR PRAYERS. THIS IS SO DEPRESSING BOTH MENTAL AND FINANCIAL.

THANK YOU ALL FOR LOVING TYLER AND ME AND HELPING US .WE LOVE YOU ALL.

I JUST WISH I COULD MAKE ALL THIS GO AWAY.

Tyler loves all the cards and letters. There are so many kids out there that have sent cards thank you
--

for

Tyler

turpin10648@gmail.com
Tyler Tucker c/o Darlene Cox
PO BOX 14386
Greenville, SC 29610

--

for

Tyler

turpin10648@gmail.com
PO BOX 14386
Greenville, SC 29610

Tyler’s jaw put in in November…new jaw to be put in on March 26
IT HURTS SO BAD TO SEE TYLER GO THROUGH ALL THIS.
Old 03-08-2012, 05:47 AM   #46
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

UPDATE...

Monday, March 5, 2012 6:45 AM

HELLO EVERYONE,

TYLER'S SURGERY IS COMING UP SOON.

IT IS ON THE TWENTY SIXTH OF MARCH.

LEAVING GREENVILLE ON THE TWENTY-FIFTH.

I TOOK A COUPLE PICTURES OF HIS JAW YESTERDAY. IT LOOKS TO BE GETTING A LITTLE INFECTION. I SURE HOPE NOT. TYLER IS ALSO BEEN HAVING DIZZY SPELLS AND HIS HEAD AND JAW HURTS. TYLER'S LEGS STILL HURTING BAD, AT TIMES I THINK IT IS PARTLY THE COLD WEATHER.

GRANDMA GAIL TOOK PICTURE'S OF TYLER YESTERDAY AND SHE TOLD HIM TO SMILE HE LOOKS AT HER AND SAID GRANDMA I CANT. I DON'T HAVE A SMILE ANYMORE A TEAR ROLLED DOWN HIS CHEEK. TYLER HAS ALSO
BEEN LOOKING IN THE MIRROR AT HIMSELF CRYING. THIS IS SOOOO SAD,
THE VAIN IN TYLER'S FACE WAS DAMAGED IN SURGERY LAST TIME.
DR RODRIGUEZ DOESN'T KNOW IF HE CAN FIX IT, HE HOPES TO BE ABLE TO DO SO.

I WONT TO THANK EVERYONE THAT HAS HELPED US WITH DONATIONS YOU ALL ARE TYLER'S ANGELS.

TYLER NEEDS YOUR PRAYERS. I FEEL SO BAD THAT HE HAS TO GO THROUGH THIS AGAIN IN JUST TWO SHORT WEEKS.

I HAVE EVERYTHING ARRANGED FOR THE TRIP, - WILL BE STAYING AT RONALD MC DONALD HOUSE. THANK GOD FOR THE WONDERFULLY STAFF AT THE RMD HOUSE .

TYLER WILL BE HAVE TO BE IN HOSPITAL INTENSIVE CARE .
HE WILL BE SENT TO RMD HOUSE FOR A LITTLE WHILE BEFORE HE GETS TO COME HOME.

IF ANYONE ELSE OUT THERE COULD HELP OR WANTS TO HELP, WE COULD USE A COUPLE HUNDRED DOLLARS TO TAKE WITH US FOR THE TRIP. A GIFT CARD WOULD ALSO BE GOOD. STEVEN TYLER WILL BE TAKNG HIS GAME SYSTEM HE RECEIVED FROM YOUR GENEROSITY, SO HE WILL NOT BE SO BORED.

WE LOVE YOU ALL AND PLEASE KNOW THAT WE ARE SO GRATEFUL
BECAUSE YOU CARE.ALSO - THANK YOU MRS. BRIGHT FOR COMING TO TYLERS HOME AND MAKING SURE HE HAS SCHOOL - TYLER LOVES YOU.
TYLER HAS BEEN ABLE TO TRAVEL TO MARYLAND TO GET THE MEDICAL ATTENTION HE NEEDS SO MUCH.

IF ANY ONE WANTS TO HELP, DONATIONS CAN BE MADE AT TYLERTUCKER.COM - DONATION BUTTON OR AT MY PAY PAL ACC
TURPIN10648@GMAIL.COM OR MAIL TO TYLER

LOTS OF YOU HAVE ASK ABOUT MY DAUGHTER TAMMY, IF YOU REMEMBER SHE WAS IN A CAR WRECK AND BROKE HER NECK AND A BONE IN HER BACK. SHE IS HOME DOING GOOD BUT HAVING LOTS OF THERAPY.
STILL NOT ABLE TO STAY BY HERSELF. THANK YOU ALL FOR THE PRAYERS FOR TAMMY .

NOW FOR ME I HAD SEVEN HOURS OF TESTING ON MY HEART, NO BLOCKAGE BUT DR CALLED AND SAID THAT I HAD SOME ABNORMALITIES AND NOT TO MISS MY APPOINTMENT ON THE 15TH.

THAT ALL I KNOW RIGHT NOW, I FEEL JUST FINE. SO PLEASE ALSO PRAY ABOUT THIS.

I FILED FOR HOSPITAL SPONSORSHIP WAS TURNED DOWN; HOSPITAL SAID THAT THE HOUSE WE INHERITED WAS OVER THE LIMIT. I TOLD THEM I WOULD JUST HAVE TO MAKE PAYMENTS.

THE DEVIL IS REALLY TESTING MY FAITH BUT HE WILL NOT WIN. I KNOW GOD IS WITH ME AND I WILL ALWAYS KEEP MY FAITH IN HIM.

NOW NATHAN IS TURNING FIVE ON MARCH 14TH. HE IS GROWING UP ON ME AND HE IS SUCH A GOOD CHILD

--

for

Tyler

turpin10648@gmail.com
PO BOX 14386
Greenville, SC 29610

Thank you all so much for your prayers for this sweet boy.
Old 03-14-2012, 11:36 AM   #47
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Please keep Tyler in your prayers as he prepares to make his way up to Maryland next week for his surgery. Tyler is only 10 and has had nearly 50 surgeries and is dire need of your prayers and encouragement.

Thanks so much.
Old 03-17-2012, 06:06 PM   #48
Crimping Master

Unfortunately, I'm unable to send money to help Tyler and his family, but what I CAN do is pray and send a card for encouragement. I'll put the card in the mail on Monday. Prayers going out right now.

{{Hugs}}

Maggie
Proud SCS Fan Club Member.

Old 03-17-2012, 08:16 PM   #49
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by StampinCatMom View Post
Unfortunately, I'm unable to send money to help Tyler and his family, but what I CAN do is pray and send a card for encouragement. I'll put the card in the mail on Monday. Prayers going out right now.

{{Hugs}}

Maggie

Maggie, your prayers and card will be a blessing to this awesome brave boy and his family. Thank you so much. <3
Old 03-21-2012, 04:22 AM   #50
Proud Fan Club Member

Heart Tyler

I haven't given up on you. Stay tough buddy. God is watching over you and taking care of you and your family. Don't ever give up hope. I am sorry that you have been through so much in your young life. You makes this world a better place and you have inspired myself and countless others. You are always in my prayers.
Old 03-21-2012, 06:19 AM   #51
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelrie View Post
I haven't given up on you. Stay tough buddy. God is watching over you and taking care of you and your family. Don't ever give up hope. I am sorry that you have been through so much in your young life. You makes this world a better place and you have inspired myself and countless others. You are always in my prayers.

Thank you so much for your lovely post and your prayers for Tyler. He and his family need all the prayers and support possible. God bless you.
Old 03-23-2012, 01:07 PM   #52
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Latest Update

Well its all most time - we will go to Maryland Sunday and Tyler's surgery is Monday at 6 in the morning.

Please say a prayer for him I know God will hear your prayers.

We thank everyone that has helped us with the trip for there is just not enough words to say how grateful we and how you all have been wonderful.

All donations are spent on trips and travel and medication that medicaid won't pay for.

We will miss the little ones left at home but they will be better off at home with daddy.

I hope we won't have to stay too long but it depends on how our Tyty does... this is a Major surgery.

Love you all,

Thank you so much for your prayers for this brave little guy!
Old 03-28-2012, 05:41 PM   #53
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Sweet Tyler Tucker had surgery 49 this past Monday at University of Maryland Hospital. While his poor grandmother Darlene was there with him, she became very ill and was taken to the same hospital at the ER. This poor family has been through more than any one family should ever.

Here is the update on Tyler

UPDATE ON TYLER, He is still in intensive care, but recovering well.........Tyler LOVES mail and would love to receive cards at the Ronald McDonald house if you feel so inclined.......here is the address.

TYLER TUCKER
RMD HOUSE Room 314
635 WEST LEXINGTON ST
BALTIMORE MD 21201 -1546

I know your prayers and caring are MUCH appreciated!

Thanks so much!!
Old 03-29-2012, 07:14 AM   #54
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Latest Update on Tyler...

Tylers doing better

Thank all of Tyler's angel out there, we love you all and thank the Lord you all love Tyler. I know God has sent you all to Tyler and our family.

We are still at hospital and will most likely leave here in a day or so but will have to stay in Maryland at the Ronald McDonald house with Tyler and can not take him home yet. We still could use donations to help Tyler and our family. We have lots of trips at home to doctors that we have to drive at least thirty miles each trip. Then there are the other kids that have to go and they get hungry before they get back home. We will have to pay for some of Tyler's medications while here in Maryland. His Medicaid won't pay for it while in Maryland unless he is in the hospital. Just letting you all know that all donations are used for Tyler's medical needs.

Please sign his guest book let us know you are here praying for Tyler.

Also Tyler's friend 16 year old Dylan is having jaw surgery on the 4th in Charleston at MUSC. Say a prayer for Dylan.

Tyler will be having more surgery here in Maryland in a few more months so keep him in your prayers. Dr. Rodriguez said that one day he will find a bone that will grow in Tyler's jaw. He said I will never give up until Tyler is comply healed and well!

Tyler is doing really well and they are keeping him out of pain.

Please keep praying for Tyler's wonderfully doctors and his team. Thank God for sending these wonderful doctors to us.

We truly love you all.
Old 03-30-2012, 10:10 AM   #55
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

LATEST UPDATE

God has his hands own tyler

Hi all Tyler's angels out there.

Tyler's doing better with each passing day. He is such a strong little boy.
Tyler's jaw is swallow some this morning but that was expected.

We are at the Ronald Mc Donald house in Baltimore Maryland. Tyler will see the doctor again today and things look good. It is a shame it is just temporary.

I pray that the next surgery in June or July will work. He needs a break for a few. He won't be able to go to Carol Winds with Courage Kids - just can't take the chance of him getting bumped or falling. He was really hoping to go this year. I know you all love Tyler and are his Angels and know that God placed you in Tyler's life. We thank God for each one of you. If you have time drop Tyler a card at his post office box
Tyler Tucker
P. O. Box 14386
Greenville SC 29611 -

He would really enjoy getting some cards.

Steven thank you for getting the movies for the iPad. He's really enjoying them because he can't do much right now. Mr. Banks thank you so much for all the help with our trip.

We have to be back in Maryland April 19th.

Thank everyone that has helped us. You know who you are we are so grateful, just not enough words to say how grateful we are. I am saying thank you here to everyone. May God send you many blessings. There are so many that help like Jessica that keeps up with tylertucker.com. She's been such a blessing.

I also wanted to say that we have all ready made five trips to Maryland this year. Gees, I know God is using Tyler so that other kids can be helped and the doctors can save so many children by just what they have learned helping Tyler. The doctors in Charleston tried to get us to give up on Tyler but by now you all know that that will never happen as long as I am alive. Dr. Rodriguez said that he will never give up on Tyler like SC did. He said that he will keep doing temporary jaws untill he finds one that will grow in Tyler's jaw. He also hugged me ans said that he was so proud of me
for loosing a hundred pounds. I did this not just for me and health reasons but so I will be around to finish Tyler's journey with him.

The main thing in my life is my faith. I know God's holding my hand all the way. We have been on this journey almost ten years and we have been through some horrible things. I pray that none of you have to ever have a child go through what Tyler has or his family.

Ashley cries each surgery, but know we have to let Tyler have the surgery.

Please tell your kids you love them each day, you don't know what tomorrow will bring.

Thanks so much for your continued prayers and following this courageous boy's journey.
Old 03-31-2012, 03:43 PM   #56
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Today's Update

THANK YOU WE LOVE YOU ALL

Tyler Tucker just had his 49th surgery in Maryland, another jaw replacement and a vein was removed from his leg. It was placed in his jaw because one was cut in last surgery. We have to travel six hundred miles from home to have surgery done in Maryland. he was in the hospital a little while then sent to the Ronald MC Donald house.

Medicaid wouldn't pay for him to stay in the hospital any longer so the doctor said that he will have a doctor watch Tyler here and if any infection or any thing happens head straight back. Really? That's six hundred miles.

Well we have to go back April 19th doctors said Tyler must be in Maryland on this date. We will have to drive that means gas and food expenses. We can stay at RMD house I think. I really need donations for this trip. Tyler's all ready been to Maryland five times this year and our money is almost gone. I have to start now so we will be able to take Tyler for his medical treatments and to see his doctor. Without help, we cannot get him the medical attention he needs. Please pray about this and help us if you can. God will bless you. I know a lot of you have helped in the pass, know that we are grateful and that all Tyler's angels have kept him here with us. All donations are spent on Tyler's medical needs and travel. We love and thank you all.

I keep my faith and put this all in God's hands.

we love you all

for

Tyler

turpin10648@gmail.com
PO BOX 14386
Greenville, SC 29610
Old 04-03-2012, 02:56 PM   #57
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

LATEST UPDATE - Poor Tyler really needs a break.

Please help if you can

Oh my goodness how fast things can happen. Tyler's jaw has come open
and we have to have him back in Maryland on Thursday with possible
admission to hospital. I pray there's someone to help. Gosh don't know
what we are going to do. I need help. We cannot get a flight and
we have got little gas and food money. If any one can help, please
please do. You will have to donate to my pay pal at
turpin10648@gmail.com
Dear God what next?
Old 04-03-2012, 03:40 PM   #58
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

UPDATE #2

Prayers for Tyty

DOCTOR CALLED SAID THAT TYLER'S JAW THAT THEY JUST PUT IN IS EXPOSED SAID TO GET HIM TO MARYLAND. HE IS GOING INTO THE HOSPITAL AND HE WILL BE HAVING SURGERY ON FRIDAY. I ASKED HIM HOW LONG TO PLAN BEING IN MARYLAND. I SAID MAYBE A WEEK? HE SAID, NO, WE NEED TO PLAN ON TWO WEEKS.

HE TOLD ME FOR ASHLEY AND ME TO TAKE CARE OF TYLER.

PLEASE PLEASE PRAY
Old 04-04-2012, 06:56 AM   #59
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

TODAY'S UPDATE

TYLER IS HEADED FOR MORE SURGERY

I want to thank everyone that is praying for my grandson and trying to help us get him back to Maryland. He just had his 49th surgery on March 26th, we came home two days ago and Tyler's neck has come apart so we have to get him back to Maryland, 600 miles there and 600 back. I had to get on here and ask for help once again. Tyler's angels are stepping in to help us. We love you all and know that God put you in Tyler's life.

He will be in the hospital for his 50th surgery is Friday so please, please keep praying for Tyler and our family.

I WOULD GIVE MY LIFE TO SAVE MY SWEET TYLER TUCKER!
Old 04-05-2012, 07:54 AM   #60
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

UPDATE

Hi everyone, we made it to the RMD house, it took us thirteen hours.
By the grace of God we all got here and the old van held up.

I just looked at Tyler's jaw and it has opened up a lot more. He will go in the hospital and Dr. Rodriguez said that he will be having surgery on Friday. I pray there's no infection.

Please pray for Tyler.

Thank everyone that has donated to help us get here. Thank you so much and if anyone else can help, please do so at my pay pal - turpin10648@gmail.com or go to tylertucker.com to donation button. We don't know how long we will be here.

I just don't understand why this sweet little boy goes through so much pain, we have to keep him on pain meds. Tyler's poor jaw cannot stand much more.

He received all the cards and was so happy to get them thank you. Some one had said they were sending him a tunes card but he hasn't gotten it yet. I hope that everyone that helped us knows that we are so grateful. You are Tyler's angels and we love you.

Tyler said that he doesn't want to have the surgery but he must. This is the first time he has ever said that he didn't want the surgery. My goodness the child just got cut from ear to ear 10 days ago and his leg was also operated on. Pray pray for Tyler.

I thank God that all of Tyler's angels stepped in and helped us, we love you all. This is so hard we had to leave Tyler's brother home crying and when Ashley was in the car she started crying because she had to leave her little boys.
Old 04-05-2012, 02:20 PM   #61
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

SECOND UPDATE FOR TODAY

My poor Tyler prayers needed

Tyler's jaw has to be taken completely out and they don't know if it can be put back in. They said that that they may have to leave Tyler without a jaw
and that they may have to wire his mouth shut. They said they don't know what else to do and said this is bad. They will try to use the jaw over but they don't think that they can.

I have been crying so hard. I ask them to please use something from me but they said they cannot. The doctors said that the jaw has had so many surgeries that they might have to just leave Tyler without a jaw.

Please please pray for Tyler. This is so hard I just can not stop crying. I am so upset.

Surgery issues pose to be at eight-thirty tomorrow morning.

They have said they expect Tyler to be in hospital a week and Ronald McDonald house a week. We are going to send papa and Nathan home around Saturday or Sunday and pray we can get a flight back home later.

Once again pray pray pray. Please! Maybe things will change. Miracles do happen.
Old 04-07-2012, 04:20 PM   #62
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

NEW UPDATE ON TYLER TUCKER - THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS. PLEASE KEEP PRAYING FOR THIS SWEET LITTLE BOY.

Hello everyone

Tyler's sleeping most the time he's own a pain pump and gives his self pain medication.

He was cut from left ear to right ear with big stitches that they will have to take out before he can go home. Going home is going to be a while, they still saying he has to stay in the hospital a week yet and a week at Ronald Mc Donald house. Tyler will have to have a pic line in when he goes home and he will have to have antibiotics and have to take pain medication. His dr said that the jaw is swelled right now but the jaw and mouth is going to be pulling over to one side and that may be painful. They removed everything and he has nothing there but skin.

We also was told by Dr. Rodriguez that Tyler has to come to Maryland once a month now of for possibly a year. They said that his body is rejecting everything they do so there's nothing left but the bone transplant from dad and that cannot be done till they get Tyler to take that virus. This iso he won't get the cancer back from the medication he would have to take.

They did blood transfusions but nothing has worked. Now they are having trouble with his blood now. Before any surgery, he has to be admitted a few days before and they told Ashley (mom) that this will be for the rest of Tylers life in order to find the blood that will work. Dr. Rodrigeuz says this sets Tyler back but he said that he will never give up and that one day he will fix Tyler jaw!

I want to thank all of you for your love, support, prayers and all the cards Tyler loved them. I know that God placed you all in Tyler's life along with doctor Rodriguez and his wonderfully team.

Ashley is already missing Jayden and Ethan. Dad Richie is taking really good care of them.

The people at the Ronald McDonald house is so good to us and we love them. Thank you sandy and Susan and the rest of the team.

Darlene cox
Please visit tylertucker.com

Cole's Pages
Old 04-08-2012, 03:06 PM   #63
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

UPDATE FROM TYLER'S SITE

Pic line will be put in Tyler tomorrow so Ashley can give medications at home for he has to have strong antibiotics and pain medication. Test showed he is growing bacteria in the space where the plastic jaw was removed.

Please keep praying. Know that we love and appreciate all of you. We love you and are so grateful, you are Tyler's angels and God placed you in Tyler's life.
Dr. Rodriguez just came in and said that he wants to keep Tyler in the hospital awhile and then another week in Ronald McDonald house. So we are going to tough it out.

Tyler comes first, he is my life .

Thank you for your prayers.
Old 04-12-2012, 07:03 AM   #64
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

LATEST UPDATE FROM TYLER'S SITE

Thanks to all Tyler's angels out there.

Just letting you all know that Tyler is doing ok, still in hospital but getting ready to be sent to Ronald McDonald house for a week or more. They can not find a company that will take his Medicaid for his pole and pump and all the medication he needs for it. He will have this for two months or more whenever we do get to go back home. When Tyler has to come to Maryland for surgery again and for the rest of his life he will need to go in to hospital early so they can find blood that will work from blood bank. He will also have go to to Maryland every month for a while. Thank you all for the prayers and donations. Thank God for Tyler's angels out there and if you have it in your heart to help Tyler and his family, you can donate at my pay pal acc turpin10648@gmail.com
Or mail Tyler tucker at P.O. Box 14386, Greenville. SC 29690
God bless we love you all

Darlene Cox, Tyler Tucker
Please visit tylertucker.com. Or
CaringBridge / Tyler Tucker / Welcome
Donate to help Tyler at PayPal
Turpin10648@gmail.com

Thank you so much for your prayers.
Old 04-13-2012, 07:47 AM   #65
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

LATEST UPDATE FROM TYLER'S SITE

My TYTY

Lots of things going on at RMD house this week in. They have a five k run and thousands of people will be here.

Our Tyler has to stay in his room because he is sick with bacteria, mrsa and taking medications so he will be watching from the window.

Prayers please that all will be ok with Tyler.

Old 04-17-2012, 01:44 PM   #66
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Update on Tyler

Please keep praying for Tyler...

Said this wrong - it is not that Medicaid won't pay in Maryland, Maryland will not take Tyler's SC Medicaid.

Hi everyone, just wanted to update you on Tyler. Nurse came out today to get Tyler's blood and to make sure he's ok. He's still on IVs. They sent us six great big boxes of medication so he has the medicine he needs until we go home. Thank God for that. I am so discussed with Medicaid.

Tyler has two bacteria infections and will see Dr. Rodriguez on Thursday. Hoping to get his stitches taken out of his neck. The incision is from ear to ear. Tyler is eating soft stuff and doing well with that and has a long way to go.

I will never give up until Tyler is all well. Ashley is worn out. She has to hook Tyler up like nine times a day and all through the night.

I won't to thank all of Tyler's angels out there. You all have been so wonderful and we thank God each day that you all love Tyler. Your love, prayers and support have meant so much to us and have helped Tyler. Thanks to each of you. We love you all. Thank you all so much.

We will be coming back to Maryland each month for a while. Hard part is we cannot get a flight so we will have to drive. It will work out, God hears our prayers and hasn't forsaken us yet.

Love love love you all, keep praying for our boy!

Darlene cox ,Tyler tucker Please visit tylertucker.com. Or CaringBridge / Tyler Tucker / Welcome
Donate to help Tyler at PayPal Turpin10648@gmail.com
Old 04-22-2012, 03:31 PM   #67
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

UPDATE

Prayers for Tyler

TYLER has his pick line and Ashley has a card she has to keep with her at all times. There is a nurse coming out tomorrow. He also has a infection. The doctor wants Tyler back to Maryland on the 9th for about four days. Tyler has to go each month until they figure out what to do. He has nothing on one side of his jaw and it is pulling to one side fast. hHe can barely eat or talk. Tyler is on ivs, nurse will come out tomorrow and more medication delivered on Tuesday.

They is some talk that Tyler may need a feeding tube later. Please keep praying for Tyler and our family. Once again thank you to all Tyler's Angels out there you know who you and are grateful that God placed you in our lives. If any one wants to help, you can donate at my pay pal turpin10648@gmail.com

THANK YOU!
Old 04-23-2012, 06:11 AM   #68
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

UPDATE - PLEASE, PLEASE PRAY FOR TYLER

TYLER NEEDING YOUR PRAYERS

TYLER IS STILL NOT DOING WELL AND STILL ON IVES. NURSE COMING OUT TODAY AND A LARGE SHIPMENT OF MEDICATION COMES TOMORROW. NEEDING YOUR PRAYERS.

BACK TO MARYLAND ON THE 9TH. HE WILL HAVE TO TRAVEL SIX HUNDRED MILES ONCE A MONTH UNTIL THEY CAN FIGURE OUT WHAT TO DO. HE NOW HAS NOTHING ON ONE SIDE OF HIS JAW AND IT IS PULLING TO ONE SIDE FAST. HE CAN BARELY TALK OR EAT. PLEASE PRAY AND DONATE IF YOU CAN AND LOVE TYLER. WE NEED THE HELP.
Old 04-23-2012, 07:26 AM   #69
Matboard Maniac

If at all possible during this stressful time, please don't write in all caps. It is very difficult to read, hard on the eyes and is considered shouting on the internet. Thanks for your understanding.
Old 04-23-2012, 07:48 AM   #70
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmbutler View Post
If at all possible during this stressful time, please don't write in all caps. It is very difficult to read, hard on the eyes and is considered shouting on the internet. Thanks for your understanding.

I do understand, however, I copy and paste what is on Tyler's Caringbridge site. I believe the person who tends to his site, has health problems and struggles to type. Sorry that you find it difficult and hard on your eyes.
Old 05-07-2012, 07:03 AM   #71
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

UPDATE

Prayers for Tyler

Hello, just a short update on Tyler, not much change. He is still on IVs and mom is just worn out having to hook Tyler up ever two hours, even through the night. He still has his nurse coming out to the house and he looks a little better to me.

Dr Rodriguez office called and changed his appointment to May 24th because he had to go out of town. He said that the nurse will get help if Tyler needs it before the 24th. I have all ready contacted the Ronald MC Donald house to changed things with them. Gees we live 600 miles from Maryland and it is hard to get everything arranged - guess it can not be helped.

Thanks to each of you for loving Tyler and our family and helping Tyler keep all his appointments. Thanks to Courage Kids for sending gas cards and the Panera gift card [Debbie flash, we love you ]. I thank God each day that he placed you all in our lives because you care that Tyler is still here with us and that alone is a great gift from God. I thank you on here no mater what you have done we are grateful. I will put all the cards up for the 24th.

Tyler had infection in his toes. Took him to a doctor in Greenville and it was in both toes so they had to cut them to drain infection out. Please sign Tyler's Caringbridge site or tylertucker.com so we know you were there praying for Tyler.

Little Rebel changed Tyler's benefit until August so I am going to try have another yard sale for him if I can get stuff donated for the sale. Trying to find a church that will let us have the sale so if it would rain we can still have it. If you live in Greenville or surrounding area, we can arrange to pick up or email me and you can drop off items - thanks in advance.

--

THANKS SO MUCH!!
Old 05-11-2012, 10:03 AM   #72
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Update ---

Friday, May 11, 2012 12:51 PM

TYLER IS STILL ON HIS IVS AND WILL RETURN TO MARYLAND ON THE TWENTY FOURTH. PRAYERS NEEDED.

PLEASE READ TYLERTUCKER.COM
Old 05-18-2012, 02:23 PM   #73
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

LATEST UPDATE

Please keep praying for Tyler

Hello
Well I been sitting at the doctors office with Tyler today. He is doing OK, still on his iIVs. Still has nurse coming out and still getting medication delivered every week.

Tyler will be headed back to Maryland next week to see Doctor Rodriguez, having his pick line checked on, to see where we go from here and to make sure his jaw is ok.

Tyler has a long way to go, so please keep him in your prayers. This boy is a trooper, a fighter and I know he is going to win this battle.

Tyler wanted me to take him to Bojangles, well of course I did. The lady taking the orders said to me if you don't mind, please tell me what is wrong with this child. I told her a little bit and she came around the counter and said that she had to hug Tyler. She said she didn't know what it was but that Tyler had touched her heart and she then said that God had placed Tyler there for her to meet. Ashley told her that Tyler had been through 50 surgeries and that he will be going to Maryland once a month for a while. When we left Tyler said, "nanny that was really a nice lady, God will bless her".

Thanks to all Tyler's angels out there, you all have been wonderful and we are so grateful. If anyone wants to help Tyler, they can donate at my pay pal account at turpin106482@gmail.com

Tyler loves the cards and notes thank you all for sending them.
Kiss your kids tell them each day you love them no one knows what tomorrow will bring. God bless, we love you all.

Old 05-21-2012, 02:10 PM   #74
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

UPDATE FROM TYLER'S SITE...

prayers needed for tyler

Written 3 hours ago

Hi everyone,
Nurse will come out tomorrow and she will have to stick Tyler as we cannot get any blood return from his pic line. My poor boy, sure hope the counts are right. Tyler is so bored he is being hooked up to IVs every two and haft hours day and night - not much fun. He wanted chicken wings from Little Rebel however, he just has to suck on them because he only has a couple teeth that have not fallen out. I had all ready taken money and got him Bo j - chicken strips so could not afford the wings too.

He played all his games over and over again. He is one strong little boy.

Here is some good news, yah!! Cruise-in June 16th at 5 to 9 at the Lil' Rebel, 2608 Locust Hill Road, Taylor's, SC for Tyler Tucker. Come show off your car, trucks and motorcycles while showing your love and support for this 11 year old cancer child [in remission ] has had 50 surgeries.

Must travel to Maryland for treatment on Thursday so most important prayers are so much needed for our child.

Call 864-879-1042 for information I am also in a few weeks going to have a yard sale to help Tyler and his brothers.

We had had angel flights and a few more turn us down but more good news... Children Flights of Hope plane is down but they got Tyler another flight! Thank you Children Flight of Hope for your love and devotion to helping Tyler and our family. We love you.

Also thank you to one of the most caring lady's I know, Deddie Flash, Courage Kids. She is just the sweetest loveliest person you could ever know. She not only loves Tyler but helps and shows she care with all the courage kids. Thank you for the gas and food cards. They will be used for Tyler medical travel.

Last but not least, prayer needed for Tyler. He is a sick little boy and has a long way to go. I will be with him through it all. God will guide me.

Thank you all for all you have done to help save Tyler, you are all heaven sent and Tyler's angels. Without all the love and suport you have shown Tyler would not be here because I could not have gotten all the medical needs he has; so from the bottom of my heart thank you love you all.

Old 05-25-2012, 07:10 AM   #75
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

UPDATE

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU GOD HEARD YOUR PRAYERS

GOOD MORNING

Dr. Rodriguez said that the bacterial virus was gone and pulled Tyler pick line out. He said that there is nothing else he can do until Tyler catches the Epstein Barr virus first. It is a very common virus that almost everyone has. He just hasn’t caught it yet. He has to have it before the surgery because his dad is positive for this virus. If he doesn’t have it and his dad does, it can make him very sick. Also, if he has it, there is a lower chance of catching a type of cancer that the anti-rejection meds can cause. The doctors have tried everything. He has had blood transfusions but Tyler still hasn’t caught the virus.

He told Ashley to go ahead and get his surgery done here as his foot is slipping off the big bone and needs screws again so she will get that set up soon. Dr. Rodriguez said to let that heal a little and give Tyler a break and come back auguest to test for the Epstein virus. He has a doctor here to make sure Tyler is OK and no infections but he can only look at him. Dr. Rodriguez must treat Tyler if any thing goes wrong, Pray that Tyler will have it by then. He also said that if Tyler dad loses his medicaid he can not do the surgery as the hospital won't let him; so that means dad still cannot go to work.

Tyler is still a sick little boy so please keep praying for Tyler for will have many surgeries to come. Dr. Rodriguez said that he will never give up on Tyler and that he will fix his jaw one day. He is a wonderful doctor. This was a short trip we were suspose to go every month but Dr Rodriguez wants Tyler to get the leg fixed so that's why the changes.

I want to thank God for placing all Tyler's angels in his life - thank you all for your continued love and support. You all have been with us for nine years! Thank you no matter what you have done to help Tyler and our family. God has heard your prayers and believe me I know prayer is most important. You all have sent cards which Tyler loves, money to help with trips and medical needs, gas cards food cards - you have been there for Tyler and our family.

Miss Pat's church gave money to us to help with all Tyler medical needs and travel. She works at Tyler's school and his school has been wonderful and has helped us so much the last nine years . They just did a benefit to help us get Tyler the things he needs for all the trips he has to make to get treatment. Thank you Mr. Ron B and Mr. Steven F for always helping when I didn't know what we would do, I always new you two and Mrs. Flash would be here to help us. Thank Rally foundation for paying March's house payment for Tyler's family and Happy Days for paying April's house payment. This helped so much, thanks so much. Now to name a few that has helped through the years, Mr. Shane Frankel, basket Sue, Pat Patiskley, Johnson and Johnson, Tooth Dr., Defleacircus, Roxiebeagle, Mrs. Lure,TWIN 99, Lee Ann Shelton, Little Rebel for the cruise ins and for the one coming up June 16th, any one that can come out and visit with Tyler and our family. Jessica Bosair for all the hard work she does to keep Tyler tucker.com on the web, thanks Jessica so much.

I know I have left out many that has helped in the last nine years just know that we love you and are so grateful for everything no matter what it was.
I THANK EACH OF YOU SO MUCH TYLER WOULDN'T BE HEAR IF YOU ALL HAD NOT LOVED AND CARED ABOUT HIM.

Tyler's still a very sick little boy so keep praying. Once again thank you. All Tyler's money that is left goes into his account for the next trip to Maryland or for his medical needs. It takes a lot of gas around here seeing DOCTORS.

ONE MORE THING I WANT TO TRY GIVE JAYDEN, TYLER'S FIVE YEAR OLD BROTHER, A BIRTHDAY PARTY. EVERY YEAR ON HIS BIRTHDAY, TYLER HAS BEEN IN THE HOSPITAL SO HE HAS NEVER HAD A PARTY. HE WANTS TO GO TO GETTI TOWN SO I HOPE WE CAN GET THIS DONE THIS YEAR.

LOVE YOU ALL AND I NO GOD WILL SEND YOU MANY BLESSINGS

--

for

Tyler

wwwcareingbridge/visit/tylertucker
or
tylertucker.com
turpin10648@gmail.com
PO BOX 14386
Greenville, SC 29610
Old 06-04-2012, 05:12 AM   #76
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

UPDATE....

Tyler has angels - Thanks and we love you all.

Tyler has more surgery coming up. His foot has come off the big bone so they will be putting screws back in the end of month to then set up surgery. Then back to Maryland the first of August. We have to be in Charleston on the 13th for scans.

Tyler's face is pulling to the side and his ear is closing up and he cannot hear. He told me that he needs a doctor. Tyler is getting tired of all this. He is getting older and asking me why this had to be him. I answered that God only picks the strongest and he picked Tyler so that Dr Rodriguez can learn and help not only Tyler but other kids.

Your prayers are working and I thank each of you for helping me save Tyler. You are Tyler's angels and we love you. Tyler has a life time of surgeries and doctors but God has placed you all in Tyler's life. Your donations have really help us to get Tyler where he needs to go and I promise that all the donations are used for Tyler's care and travel and medical needs. The money is kept in his account.

If anyone wants to help, you can do it at my paypal account turpin10648@gmail.com or mail to Tyler's snail mail
PO BOX 14386
Greenville, SC 29610

Tyler really enjoys the cards so if you have one laying around, please send one to him.

Nathan has doctor's appointments on the 7th and 8th, George has doctors appointment 13th. I have doctor's appointment on the 15th - then there is Jayden's birthday. He never had a party because Tyler has been in hospital every year on his birthday. He is asking to go to Getti town. I don't think we will be able to do this for Jayden but that will be OK, he will get over it.

As for me, I have lost 113 pounds and feel so much better. My anniversary was June 3rd and went to a family picnic and out to supper with my wonderful husband who told me how nice I looked. Now I am able to go with Tyler with out being so miserable.

My daughter Tammy is doing much better from her car wreck. My daughter Gail has been in the hospital for three weeks so please say a prayer for Gail and Tammy.

God bless all of Tyler's angels - most important is prayer...
--

for

Tyler

wwwcareingbridge/visit/tylertucker
or
tylertucker.com
turpin10648@gmail.com
PO BOX 14386
Greenville, SC 29610
Old 06-13-2012, 08:24 PM   #77
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Update

Your prayers are helping Tyler

The trip to Charleston was long and we were there all day. Tyler's ear is OK. He couldn't hear because he had a hard big ball of dried blood and ear wax covering his ear drum so they had to get it out and he screamed his head off.

Won't know about scans for a few days. Dr said not to let anyone touch Tyler's ears but MUSC said they could damaged them badly because of his jaw. The jaw is already turning to the side again but there is nothing there covering it but skin.

Tyler goes to the doctor here in Greenville on the 23rd to get set up some time that week for the screws to be placed in his foot to his large leg bone. Tyler will go see Dr Rodriguez in August when the leg has healed a little. Tyler still has to have the big surgery using dad's leg bone. That's still all in the plan.

The pick line is out and Tyler virus is gone. Tyler has no nurse coming out. He is not taking as much medication and says hes feeling better. Thank you all so much, God is hearing your prayers so please keep praying. He still has a long way to go.

Gosh the trip today cost over a hundred fifty dollars but i had gas cards that had been sent by Tyler's angels and McDonald card so that worked out good. Tyler slept all the way and Nathan was so good.

We had to take George to the doctor this morning and then headed out to Charleston seems like we stay on the road or at doctors offices all the time. I am so grateful for all your help, thank you all so much. Am doing my best to raise money so i won't have to ask for help so much.

We have the fund raising cruise coming up at the little rebel this Saturday 5 till nine in Taylor. Please come join us if you can we are going to have a lot of fun. We have a fifty-fifty drawing, a laptop computer and a Bradley pocketbook and much much more to be given away. There are also 3 beautiful trophies for the best car. Helen will have lots of food and we plan a cake walk Bilo donated most of the cakes.

I also have plans for a large yard sale coming at the end of the month so if you live close, go through your house and donate all your things you don't need to Tyler for that would be a great help. We can pick up or you can deliver and meet Tyler.

God has placed so many angels in Tyler's life.

ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU AND PLEASE KEEP PRAYING WE LOVE YOU ALL .

--

for

Tyler

wwwcareingbridge/visit/
tylertucker
or
tylertucker.com
turpin10648@gmail.com
PO BOX 14386
Greenville, SC 29610
Old 07-02-2012, 03:25 PM   #78
Stazon Splitcoast

hello there,
is there any updated on Tyler? I have not heard anything lately. so I thought I would check? thanks howeels
Old 07-02-2012, 05:04 PM   #79
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotwheels View Post
hello there,
is there any updated on Tyler? I have not heard anything lately. so I thought I would check? thanks howeels

Thanks so much sweetie for asking. The family has not updated Tyler's site lately so hoping all is going well. I do know that Tyler will have to have more surgery in the future.

Hope you are doing well, Linda, you are truly a wonderful lady.
Old 07-04-2012, 05:41 AM   #80
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Tyler's family made this post on his Coles Pages

KEEP THOSE PRAYER COMING GOD IS HEARING THEM

PLEASE GO VISIT TYLER'S CARING BRIDGE PAGE

I CANNOT SEEM TO GET UP DATE OWN COLES PAGES

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/tylertucker

Last edited by caterinafmig; 07-04-2012 at 05:53 AM..