In the Forums

Register

Today's Posts

Search


Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter





Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads


 
Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree414Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-07-2008, 07:53 AM   #521
Stazon Splitcoast
 
caterinafmig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Reisterstown, Maryland
Posts: 25,106
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryhearts View Post
Thank you for sharing the Brave Little Soul. I just stumbled across this thread today. I noticed, Caterina, that you live in Md. Two years ago, my dd was having spinal surgery at Johns Hopkins and we met a family in the ICU. Our daugthers beds were across from one another. Their daughter, Christina, lost her battle with cancer. Could this be the same child you have referred to. I know that they have use caringbridge. Just thought I would ask. Again, thank you for this.

The poem is beautiful and we have seen that very thing occur with our youngest dd, now 16. She has osteogenesis imperfecta, a rare bone disorder causing bones to fracture for no reason. She has a lot of the other associated problems due to her severity. The spinal surgery 2 years ago was for scoliosis. We have seen people we don't know come together in prayer for our daugther and with help when we needed it and when we didn't yet know what we needed. God is so good. Again, thank you!
Welcome, so glad you found us and that the poem was a blessing. Hopefully, you will continue to be blessed each day here with something encouraging.

Am involved with a new ministry through www.colesfoundation.com that is reaching out to children with cancer. As a member, we signed on to the children's various sites, leave encouraging messages, send cards and pray for them. It means so very much to these sweet precious kids and their families.

So very sorry to hear about you dd but as you said God is so good and never allows anything to happen without a much higher purpose in mind.

Feel free to post here any messages of encouragement or anything else that you may find uplifting.

Again welcome!!
__________________
Caterina www.colesfoundation.org www.colespages.com www.kidsunitetofight.com
Everything can change in the blink of an eye. But don't worry; God never blinks.
America will only be the land of the free so long as it is the home of the Brave
caterinafmig is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 09:50 AM   #522
Stampin' Fool
 
bsgstamps4fun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Rockville, Maryland, near my family.... enjoying my grandkids!
Posts: 4,619
Send a message via Yahoo to bsgstamps4fun
Default

I am sorry to hear that your daughter has had so much to deal with in her young life. She is in my thoughts and prayers.
__________________
Barb
Member Stampin'Up demonstrators
Blog: Albums+Cards=Blessings
bsgstamps4fun is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 11:21 AM   #523
Polyshrink Goddess
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: PA
Posts: 688
Default

Thank you for the welcome and for the prayers. Brooke is truly a gift from God. She is so full of joy and just draws people to her. We are extremely blessed and grateful and to have her this long.

I look forward working through this thread as time allows. If I may, I would be most appreciative of prayers for Brooke. She has kidney stones (no pain) and this is the 3rd time. Seems with the osteogenesis imperfecta, they can be predisposed to them. She drinks lots of water but has never been able to pass them and the most recommended type of surgery isn't an option for her as it could shatter her bones. They usually have to do laser. Please if you could pray that she would pass these. Thank you very much!
countryhearts is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 11:24 AM   #524
Stazon Splitcoast
 
smileyj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Twin Cities,MN
Posts: 11,340
Default

Of course, I will continue to pray for your daughter. Children are a truly a blessing. Joan
smileyj is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 12:22 PM   #525
Gabfest Goddess
 
redwood17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NJ
Posts: 7,117
Default

Praying for your DD and I am sorry to hear about her struggles. She sounds like such a beautiful girl. I pray the stones pass, thinking of you.

Michele
__________________
Michele
Proud Navy Aunt
redwood17 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 12:34 PM   #526
Stazon Splitcoast
 
caterinafmig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Reisterstown, Maryland
Posts: 25,106
Smile

Hello to all - hope this will be an an encouragement to everyone who is struggling....

Dear God: Where Are You And Why Don't You Help Me?

The Silence of God

It is hard for us, when we face the difficulties of life, when things get tough, not to give up hope. Often, we want to throw ours hands up and say, "I quit!" But that it is not what God desires for us to do. That is what the devil wants. This idea of "losing hope" comes from our enemy, Satan.

You may be in a difficult situation right now. There seems to be no answer. You might not even be sure that God is listening to your prayers or that He even knows what you are going through. You might even think that God doesn’t care about you. Well, my friend, nothing could be farther from the truth.

Let me begin by saying that God is listening to your prayers and He does know what you are going through. He does care about you and He cares about the difficult places of your life.

But what you are dealing with is called the silence of God. To you, right now, it seems like He is silent, it seems like He is not working and it seems like He doesn’t care.

In the silence of God, try to understand that He is at work and that He does care about you and He loves you. In the silence of God, you have His attention and He is attending to His business. The difficulty comes in not seeing what He is doing. But know this: He has His eye trained on you and you have His undivided attention. He has not left you alone to try to work out your situation on your own.

Consider Lazarus (John chapter 11): Outside the circle of the twelve disciples, two sisters, Mary and Martha, and one brother, Lazarus, were the closest friends of Jesus. Before Jesus was crucified, on the last night that Jesus gets any rest, He spends that time in the home of Mary, Martha, and Lazarus.

John chapter 11 gives us the account of Lazarus, who was sick and dying. The two sisters of Lazarus, Mary and Martha, had sent word to Jesus that Lazarus was “sick unto death” and He sent word to them that “this sickness is not unto death but for the glory of God”. We know that Jesus could have healed Lazarus by “long distance”. The gospels tell us that Jesus could heal someone without being in the presence of someone. Also, Jesus could have prevented Lazarus from getting sick. How? He is God!

To Mary, Martha, and Lazarus, it seemed like Jesus wasn’t even going to come to help them. It eventually took Jesus four days before He reached Lazarus. There was silence. It seemed to them like He didn’t care. But Jesus knew exactly what He was doing and He knew what He was going to do.

But why did He allow all of this to happen? Why did He allow Lazarus to go through the suffering and this “sickness unto death”? Why did Jesus say to His disciples, regarding Lazarus’ situation, “And I am glad for your sakes that I was not there, to the intent ye may believe”. And to magnify the seriousness of the situation that everyone faced after the death and burial of Lazarus, we see Jesus weeping at the tomb of Lazarus. We see the Master’s compassion and love for Lazarus and surely for Mary and Martha in their grief.

What can we learn from the story of Lazarus? That in the silence of God, when it seems like He is not at work, when it seems like He doesn’t care, that there is a greater glory to be revealed and there is a greater testimony.

There was a greater glory to be revealed to them about Jesus. Everyone knew that Jesus could perform miracles. They knew He could multiply food and feed thousands of people. They even knew He could raise people from the dead. But they had never seen Him raise someone back to life who had been dead four days.

What is significant about four days? In the Jewish religion and culture, when a person died, they believed that the person’s spirit hovered over the body for three days. Therefore, a Jewish person was not declared dead until the fourth day. This is part of the reason why Jesus lingered before going to Lazarus. When He raises Lazarus from being dead four days, no one can make the accusation that Lazarus wasn’t “officially” dead. When Jesus calls forth Lazarus by name and Lazarus walks out of the tomb, the greater glory that is revealed about Jesus is that now they know that He has power over life and death.

The greater testimony is for Lazarus. Lazarus' testimony (John 12) was so powerful that the Jewish leaders wanted to kill him because so many people were placing their faith and trust in Jesus. (The humor in this is that the Jewish leaders wanted to kill Lazarus. Didn’t they realize that Lazarus had already died once and Jesus brought him back to life? Kill Lazarus ten times. If Jesus wants him to live, He will bring him back to life ten timesJ).

So what can we understand, then, in all of this? How does this apply to someone who has lost hope, ready to give up? How can someone deal with the silence of God?

Mary, Martha, and Lazarus, all capable of giving up hope, could do nothing but look to Jesus for help. They couldn’t fix the problem. It was beyond their ability to do anything. What could they do? They could only do one thing now in their desperation: look to Jesus. They would have to trust Him and cling to Him. They would have to rely on Jesus. He would be their only hope. He would be their only help. Only Jesus could do something about the problem that they had encountered.

But the main concern of Jesus was not the circumstance of Mary, Martha, and Lazarus but their relationship to Him and whether or not they would trust Him. (And trust is all about relationship. You can’t trust someone you don’t know personally. The more you get to know someone, the more you can trust them. And when you get to know someone intimately, you can fully trust them no matter what).

Jesus could change their circumstance immediately but what mattered to Jesus was whether or not Mary, Martha, and Lazarus would trust Him. What mattered to Jesus was whether they would cling to Him more than they ever had before. What mattered to Jesus was whether they would rely upon Him more than they had ever relied upon Him before. Their relationship with Jesus was going to go deeper. Their relationship with Jesus was going to have to be more intimate.

And so it is with someone who has lost all hope and is ready to give up; going through difficult circumstances and the silence of God. If this is true of you today, please understand this:

As much as He cares about what you are going through, Jesus cares even more about your relationship to Him, about your trusting Him. Yes, He cares about your circumstance but He cares even more about you. The issue, my dear friend is this: Are you going to trust Him? Are you going to cling to Him? Are you going to rely upon Him?

We know the end of the story. Lazarus is raised from the dead. His health has been restored but more important is that hearts could rejoice because a greater glory had been revealed to them about Jesus.

And Lazarus had that greater testimony. Before he got sick and died, Lazarus was kind of on the “fringe”. Mary, we know, worshipped at Jesus’ feet and at least Martha wanted to serve by working in the kitchen. But Lazarus? Before his sickness, he is just casually mentioned in the gospels as the brother of Mary and Martha. Now, he has that greater testimony.

And you know what? One day...that’s right, one day you will be able to give that greater testimony. One day you will be able to say, along with Lazarus: “Let me tell you what Jesus did for me!”

How is that possible? By trusting Him fully. By trusting Him completely. By trusting Him intimately. By clinging to Him like never before. By relying upon Him like never before. He cares for you and He knows what you are going through.

Why silence? Because there is a greater glory to be revealed to you about who God is and there is a greater testimony for you to share with others!
__________________
Caterina www.colesfoundation.org www.colespages.com www.kidsunitetofight.com
Everything can change in the blink of an eye. But don't worry; God never blinks.
America will only be the land of the free so long as it is the home of the Brave
caterinafmig is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 01:40 PM   #527
Stampin' Fool
 
bsgstamps4fun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Rockville, Maryland, near my family.... enjoying my grandkids!
Posts: 4,619
Send a message via Yahoo to bsgstamps4fun
Default

Oh Caterina, what wonderful words of promise! I know some people who will benefit from this reminder and will send it to them. Thank you.
__________________
Barb
Member Stampin'Up demonstrators
Blog: Albums+Cards=Blessings
bsgstamps4fun is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 04:16 AM   #528
Die Cut Diva
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 3,864
Default

Yes, the bugs are definitely out there. I, too, hope she gets over it soon. She is scheduled to have bladder sling surgery on Nov. 10th and has waited a long time for the military doctors to agree to this since it the 2nd time for repair work. This time she absolutely cannot lift more than ten pounds. Last time she had a 1 yr. old and a 27 mos. old still both needed lifting. Now both are in school. A civilian surgeon is performing the latest repair method. I know you all will keep her in your prayers and she says thank you.

Barb .... How is Susan doing. Is her surgery still scheduled for Monday? Will be in prayer for her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good Morning Everyone!!!

Have been reading the beautiful devotionals and have been blessed by each one and also by all the messages posted this week!!!

Blessings,

Rita
.........
__________________
"But God demonstrated His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us ... being now justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him." Romans 5:8 & 9
Stamping Servant is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 04:31 AM   #529
Gabfest Goddess
 
redwood17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NJ
Posts: 7,117
Default

Barb, I am so behind on posts on this thread - what surgery is your DD going for? I couldn't find and she is in prayer and so are you!

Hugs,
Michele
__________________
Michele
Proud Navy Aunt
redwood17 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 05:47 AM   #530
Stampin' Fool
 
bsgstamps4fun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Rockville, Maryland, near my family.... enjoying my grandkids!
Posts: 4,619
Send a message via Yahoo to bsgstamps4fun
Default

I don't remember where I posted about the surgery, so I'll post here. Susan is having surgery on Monday to have the muscles rebuilt that hold up her bladder. She had that repair as well as others when she had a hysterectomy almost 4 yrs. ago. She was told NOT to do any lifting and tried (not easy with 2 toddlers at the time & living 5 flights of stairs to their apt.) well at some point it all came apart and finally has found a doctor at Navy Med who decided to help her and sent her to a civilian gyn. I think what he plans to do is a fairly new procedure and should work as long as she doesn't lift over 10 lbs. Since she has been in misery for so long, I think she will keep to that guideline. Her last surgery was in Germany. Thank you all for keeping her in prayer. The surgery will go well, it's the recovery that she will need help with. Luckily I live about 4 miles away and can get the younger kids off to school. Sam is off Mon. & Tues. then leaves for the base at 5 am, 15 yr. old Rebecca has gotten herself off to school for many years and leaves at 6:30 for the bus. No wonder why teens are exhausted they have to get up so early.
__________________
Barb
Member Stampin'Up demonstrators
Blog: Albums+Cards=Blessings
bsgstamps4fun is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 07:50 AM   #531
Stazon Splitcoast
 
caterinafmig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Reisterstown, Maryland
Posts: 25,106
Smile


Lord, Walk With Me Today

May He walk with everyone who is in pain and discouraged today.
O’ Lord, please walk with me today and hold my hand tight,
Take me to a serene and peaceful place and walk me into light.
Speak to me with your words of wisdom, love and undying hope.
For when I need your power, I will have the strength to cope.

Talk to me about this beautiful country and about the man soon to lead.
Speak to me about our leaders in congress and about all their greed.
Let them start putting our country first for that is why they’re there.
And tell me Lord, what I can do and ask for in my nightly prayer.

In these days, how can anyone not believe, for you are every where?
You’re in the flowers, in trees, you’re throughout this atmosphere.
You are in our every hour of every day and all our pleading prayers.
So all we ever need to do is ask and you are always right there.

I’m grateful Lord, for giving me my parents with strong faith in you.
And for them sharing that faith with me which always got me through.
Also thank you Lord for my walk today, it strengthened me again.
And I know you’ll always walk with me when I begin to bend.


~ Bonnie May ~
All Rights Reserved
__________________
Caterina www.colesfoundation.org www.colespages.com www.kidsunitetofight.com
Everything can change in the blink of an eye. But don't worry; God never blinks.
America will only be the land of the free so long as it is the home of the Brave
caterinafmig is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 01:42 PM   #532
Gabfest Goddess
 
redwood17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NJ
Posts: 7,117
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsgstamps4fun View Post
I don't remember where I posted about the surgery, so I'll post here. Susan is having surgery on Monday to have the muscles rebuilt that hold up her bladder. She had that repair as well as others when she had a hysterectomy almost 4 yrs. ago. She was told NOT to do any lifting and tried (not easy with 2 toddlers at the time & living 5 flights of stairs to their apt.) well at some point it all came apart and finally has found a doctor at Navy Med who decided to help her and sent her to a civilian gyn. I think what he plans to do is a fairly new procedure and should work as long as she doesn't lift over 10 lbs. Since she has been in misery for so long, I think she will keep to that guideline. Her last surgery was in Germany. Thank you all for keeping her in prayer. The surgery will go well, it's the recovery that she will need help with. Luckily I live about 4 miles away and can get the younger kids off to school. Sam is off Mon. & Tues. then leaves for the base at 5 am, 15 yr. old Rebecca has gotten herself off to school for many years and leaves at 6:30 for the bus. No wonder why teens are exhausted they have to get up so early.
Barb thanks for filling me in I will add her to my prayers. It is so great that you can help her like that. It's true about teens their day starts so early and so much on their plate! Praying for you and your family.
__________________
Michele
Proud Navy Aunt
redwood17 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 01:42 PM   #533
Gabfest Goddess
 
redwood17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NJ
Posts: 7,117
Default

How is Cat & Reynold doing?
__________________
Michele
Proud Navy Aunt
redwood17 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 05:57 AM   #534
Stazon Splitcoast
 
caterinafmig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Reisterstown, Maryland
Posts: 25,106
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwood17 View Post
How is Cat & Reynold doing?
Reynold is doing well and in fact just left for church -- unfortunately, was not able to go with him. Woke up this morning feeling good, at least that is what I thought but within a short time, feel nauseous, etc. so still here in my pjs and robe.

Thanks so very much for your sweet concern and prayers.
__________________
Caterina www.colesfoundation.org www.colespages.com www.kidsunitetofight.com
Everything can change in the blink of an eye. But don't worry; God never blinks.
America will only be the land of the free so long as it is the home of the Brave
caterinafmig is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 05:59 AM   #535
Stazon Splitcoast
 
caterinafmig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Reisterstown, Maryland
Posts: 25,106
Smile What do you get in return....

So what does that $160,140 REALLY get you in return??


-Naming rights - first, middle, and last
-Glimpses of God every day
-Giggles under the covers every night
-More love than your heart can hold
-Butterfly kisses and velcro hugs
-Endless wonder over rocks, ants, clouds, and warm cookies
-A hand to hold, usually covered in jam
-A partner for blowing bubbles, flying kites, building sand castles, and skipping down the sidewalk in the pouring rain
-Someone to laugh yourself silly with, no matter what the boss said or how poorly your stocks performed that day
-A front-row seat to witness the first step, first word, first bra, first date, and first time behind the wheel
-You get yet another branch added to your family tree and if you're lucky, a long list of limbs - your grandchildren.

In the eyes of a child, you have the power to heal a boo-boo, scare away monsters under the bed, patch a broken heart, police a slumber party, ground them forever, and love them without limits so one day they, like you, will love without counting the cost.'
__________________
Caterina www.colesfoundation.org www.colespages.com www.kidsunitetofight.com
Everything can change in the blink of an eye. But don't worry; God never blinks.
America will only be the land of the free so long as it is the home of the Brave
caterinafmig is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 06:11 AM   #536
Stampin' Fool
 
bsgstamps4fun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Rockville, Maryland, near my family.... enjoying my grandkids!
Posts: 4,619
Send a message via Yahoo to bsgstamps4fun
Default

Lovely message Caterina! Glad Reynold is feeling better, praying you will also. Nausea is hard to deal with.
Hugs!
__________________
Barb
Member Stampin'Up demonstrators
Blog: Albums+Cards=Blessings
bsgstamps4fun is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 06:26 PM   #537
Die Cut Diva
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 3,864
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by caterinafmig View Post
Reynold is doing well and in fact just left for church -- unfortunately, was not able to go with him. Woke up this morning feeling good, at least that is what I thought but within a short time, feel nauseous, etc. so still here in my pjs and robe.

Thanks so very much for your sweet concern and prayers.
Caterina,

Glad to hear that Reynold is feeling better; praying that you will feel much better soon, too.

Take care,

Rita
.................
__________________
"But God demonstrated His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us ... being now justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him." Romans 5:8 & 9
Stamping Servant is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 05:05 AM   #538
Stazon Splitcoast
 
caterinafmig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Reisterstown, Maryland
Posts: 25,106
Smile



The Law of The Garbage Truck
=============================

One day I hopped in a taxi and we took off for the airport.

We were driving in the right lane when suddenly a black car
jumped out of a parking space right in front of us. My taxi
driver slammed on his brakes, skidded, and missed the other car
by just inches! The driver of the other car whipped his head
around and started yelling at us. My taxi driver just smiled
and waved at the guy; and I mean, he was really friendly.

So I asked, 'Why did you just do that? This guy almost ruined
your car and sent us to the hospital!' This is when my taxi
driver taught me what I now call, 'The Law of the Garbage
Truck.'

He explained that many people are like garbage trucks. They run
around full of garbage, full of frustration, full of anger, and
full of disappointment. As their garbage piles up, they need a
place to dump it and sometimes they'll dump it on you. Don't
take it personally. Just smile, wave, wish them well, and move
on. Don't take their garbage and spread it to other people at
work, at home, or on the
streets.

The bottom line is that successful people do not let garbage
trucks take over their day. Life's too short to wake up in the
morning with regrets, so...... 'Love the people who treat you
right. Pray for the ones who don't.'

Life is ten percent what you make it and ninety percent how you
take it.
__________________
Caterina www.colesfoundation.org www.colespages.com www.kidsunitetofight.com
Everything can change in the blink of an eye. But don't worry; God never blinks.
America will only be the land of the free so long as it is the home of the Brave
caterinafmig is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 07:45 AM   #539
Stampin' Fool
 
bsgstamps4fun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Rockville, Maryland, near my family.... enjoying my grandkids!
Posts: 4,619
Send a message via Yahoo to bsgstamps4fun
Default

Very good, Caterina!
Hope everyone is having a good day!
Hugs!
__________________
Barb
Member Stampin'Up demonstrators
Blog: Albums+Cards=Blessings
bsgstamps4fun is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 04:28 AM   #540
Stazon Splitcoast
 
caterinafmig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Reisterstown, Maryland
Posts: 25,106
Smile HAPPY VETERANS DAY!



* Thank you to all our veterans in America on this
Veteran's Day. We deeply appreciate your service! *


A Wrinkle in Time

My husband and I both look very young for our ages. In fact,
we've hardly aged a day since we first laid eyes on each
other in college -- at least, that's what we tell each
other. But our children have a way of bringing us crashing
back to earth.

Recently, my husband and I were discussing a man who was
running for public office.

"He's a Vietnam vet," commented my husband.

"What's that?" queried our young daughter.

Trying to answer the question in terms a four-year-old could
readily grasp, my husband replied, "Well, honey, that means
that the man fought in a war that happened when Mommy and
Daddy were little."

Our daughter regarded us both thoughtfully for a moment,
then asked, "So, was he a Viking?"
__________________
Caterina www.colesfoundation.org www.colespages.com www.kidsunitetofight.com
Everything can change in the blink of an eye. But don't worry; God never blinks.
America will only be the land of the free so long as it is the home of the Brave
caterinafmig is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 04:35 AM   #541
Stampin' Fool
 
bsgstamps4fun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Rockville, Maryland, near my family.... enjoying my grandkids!
Posts: 4,619
Send a message via Yahoo to bsgstamps4fun
Default

Thanks for the laugh! Out of the mouth of babes!
__________________
Barb
Member Stampin'Up demonstrators
Blog: Albums+Cards=Blessings
bsgstamps4fun is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 03:47 PM   #542
Die Cut Diva
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 3,864
Default

Caterina ... thanks for the funny message!

Barb .... how is Susan doing?

...........
Rita
........
__________________
"But God demonstrated His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us ... being now justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him." Romans 5:8 & 9
Stamping Servant is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 05:27 PM   #543
Stampin' Fool
 
bsgstamps4fun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Rockville, Maryland, near my family.... enjoying my grandkids!
Posts: 4,619
Send a message via Yahoo to bsgstamps4fun
Default

Susan is feeling pretty rough, had a lot of nausea from the anesthesia which was supposed to be prevented with meds. while in surgery but wasn't done. She was really out of it until this am when they took the pain med pump away. She came home this evening and was able to eat a very little bit and is still having headaches, but should do better when that goes away. The doctor told her the repair work and bladder sling went well, so that's most important. Thanks all for your prayers and thoughts.
__________________
Barb
Member Stampin'Up demonstrators
Blog: Albums+Cards=Blessings
bsgstamps4fun is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 05:55 PM   #544
Stazon Splitcoast
 
caterinafmig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Reisterstown, Maryland
Posts: 25,106
Smile

Barb, thanks for letting us know that the surgery is over and Susan is home. May God bless her with an easy and quick recovery. May the Lord shower both of you with grace and peace.
__________________
Caterina www.colesfoundation.org www.colespages.com www.kidsunitetofight.com
Everything can change in the blink of an eye. But don't worry; God never blinks.
America will only be the land of the free so long as it is the home of the Brave
caterinafmig is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 02:35 AM   #545
Stampin' Fool
 
bsgstamps4fun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Rockville, Maryland, near my family.... enjoying my grandkids!
Posts: 4,619
Send a message via Yahoo to bsgstamps4fun
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by caterinafmig View Post
Barb, thanks for letting us know that the surgery is over and Susan is home. May God bless her with an easy and quick recovery. May the Lord shower both of you with grace and peace.
Thanks for your kind words, I'll pass them on to her. I'm headed over in an hour to get Ellie off to school for the half day, teacher conf. so Roman has no school and I'll bring him over here so she can rest, then back to get Ellie at one. So glad I live a few miles away and can do this.

Hugs to all!
__________________
Barb
Member Stampin'Up demonstrators
Blog: Albums+Cards=Blessings
bsgstamps4fun is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 03:00 AM   #546
Die Cut Diva
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 3,864
Default

Thank you for keeping us updated on Susan .... I'll keep praying for you as well as Susan and her family.
__________________
"But God demonstrated His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us ... being now justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him." Romans 5:8 & 9
Stamping Servant is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 08:47 AM   #547
Stazon Splitcoast
 
caterinafmig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Reisterstown, Maryland
Posts: 25,106
Smile

Loving Life Again

Dave was struggling through a bus station with two huge and obviously heavy suitcases when a stranger walked up to him and asked, "Have you got the time?"

Dave sighed, put down the large and cumbersome suitcases and spoke to his wristwatch. "Time please."

"The time is five thirty," came a voice somewhere in the timepiece.

"Wow! What a watch!" exclaimed the stranger.

Dave brightened a little. "Yeah, it's not bad. Check this out. The time in Japanese, please." The watch responded in Japanese. Then Dave asked for German and Swahili and a realistic voice gave the time in those languages. And then, "What time is it in London," Dave asked, "with a British accent?" The device gave it to him.

The stranger was incredulous. "Watch this," said Dave. "Home monitor," he said to the wrist-watch. Immediately a 3-dimensional hologram projected in the space between the two men that perfectly displayed his living room. He could even see a half inch of coffee in the bottom of a cup he'd left on the table earlier in the day.

"Unbelievable!" said the stranger.

Then Dave spoke to the device. "Leave a voice message for Sharon that the bus is late and send flowers to my sister for her birthday. And give me the 5 O'clock news."

"Done, done and done," the voice confirmed. Suddenly a high-resolution hologram screen appeared in front of Dave. The two men felt as if they were sitting in the television studio watching the newscast.

The stranger was struck dumb with admiration. The display was of unbelievably high quality and the voice was simply astounding.

"Now, look at this -- `wedding photos'" Dave said the timepiece. Photos of his recent wedding appeared in front of them as if they were floating on air. "And play Bach," he said, and music filled the space as the wedding album scrolled

"This timepiece is a super powerful voice-activated computer. In addition, it is in contact with most of the world's major satellites. And it is also a two-way radio that reaches halfway around the globe."

"I want to buy that watch!" said the stranger.

"Oh no, it's not ready for sale yet; I'm still working out the bugs," said Dave.

"I've got to have that watch!" said the stranger.

"No, you don't understand; it's not ready�."

"I'll give you $10,000 for it!" interrupted the stranger.

"Oh, no, I've already spent more than�."

"Then make it $20,000!" the stranger blurted. "Or just name your price."

"But it's just that�."

The stranger pulled out a fat wallet. "All right -- $50,000. I'll give you the cash now."

Dave blinked. He could always make another device and $50,000 would give him a nice profit.

The stranger thrust the money at Dave. "Here, take it! I have to catch my bus"

Dave made his decision. "Okay," he said, and took off the timepiece.

The stranger smiled and hurried away. "Hey, wait a minute!" called Dave.

The man turned back warily. Dave pointed to the two suitcases he'd been trying to wrestle through the bus station and said, "Don't forget your batteries."

I think life is like that for some people. What should be wonderful and exciting is complicated and burdensome. It is as if they are dragging heavy baggage wherever they go. They feel tied down (to a job? to a lifestyle? to a relationship?) and long for simpler times.

Many people wish their lives were less complicated. They remember a carefree time and dream of returning to a simpler day. They yearn for more freedom. Less worry and more laughter. If only they could trade some of today's complexity for yesterday's simplicity.

American essayist and novelist Charles Dudley Warner said, "Simplicity is making the journey of this life with just baggage enough."

Rudyard Kipling yearned for less when he said, "Teach us to delight in simple things."

Author Augustus Hare observed that "the greatest truths are the simplest -- and so are the greatest men."

Maybe it's time to make a decision for greatness; a decision for simplicity. Maybe it's time to let go of that which weighs you down and walk with a lighter step. Maybe it's time to love life again.

~ Steve Goodier ~
__________________
Caterina www.colesfoundation.org www.colespages.com www.kidsunitetofight.com
Everything can change in the blink of an eye. But don't worry; God never blinks.
America will only be the land of the free so long as it is the home of the Brave
caterinafmig is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 02:15 PM   #548
Stazon Splitcoast
 
caterinafmig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Reisterstown, Maryland
Posts: 25,106
Smile

An encouraging message for those who may be grieving.



Comfort For Today

There is a calm and peaceful rest,
Just a heart beat away in a world unknown;
When we leave earth and say "good-bye"
We'll leave behind...every pain and groan.

When we take our Heavenly flight,
God will then, our soul reclaim;
We'll meet Jesus first of all,
Some day...when God calls our name.

Troubles on earth will be erased,
There won't be tears of sorrow anymore;
We will have Joy in our hearts to stay,
When we meet loved ones on Heaven's shore.

Some day, we'll join them for a reunion,
Leaving all cares of this life behind us;
Lean on Jesus, today, for comfort and peace,
His Love is real, so let's obey and trust.

A personal message if you grieve today . . .

Think of the good times you had together,
Remember the sparkle in your loved ones eyes;
Keep the memories alive in your tender heart,
Your dear one has gone where no-one dies.

~ Leona I. Miller ~

__________________
Caterina www.colesfoundation.org www.colespages.com www.kidsunitetofight.com
Everything can change in the blink of an eye. But don't worry; God never blinks.
America will only be the land of the free so long as it is the home of the Brave
caterinafmig is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 04:15 PM   #549
Gabfest Goddess
 
redwood17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NJ
Posts: 7,117
Default

Oh ladies, I am posting an urgent prayer request. My step-nephew who is only 1.5 weeks old has just been diagnosed with Hydrocephalus, he will need surgery in the morning to drain fluid through a shunt. If you could please pray for him and pray everything goes well, before the surgery this used to be fatal and can cause all kinds of problems. I am sure his mother is worried sick and they were taken to a hospital in Westchester, NY for the procedure this just all happened over the last hour. Asking for many prayers.

Thank you,
Michele
__________________
Michele
Proud Navy Aunt
redwood17 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 04:24 PM   #550
Polyshrink Goddess
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: PA
Posts: 688
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwood17 View Post
Oh ladies, I am posting an urgent prayer request. My step-nephew who is only 1.5 weeks old has just been diagnosed with Hydrocephalus, he will need surgery in the morning to drain fluid through a shunt. If you could please pray for him and pray everything goes well, before the surgery this used to be fatal and can cause all kinds of problems. I am sure his mother is worried sick and they were taken to a hospital in Westchester, NY for the procedure this just all happened over the last hour. Asking for many prayers.

Thank you,
Michele

Michele,

I will be praying for him and the family. My dd had hydrocephalus when she was 18 months. She has brittle bones and the surgery was considered extremely risky for her. No one knew what to expect - whether her skull would shatter or what. The Lord brought her through it just fine and she's had that same shunt for 15 years this Thanksgiving without any problems. She also has severe respiratory problems so anesthesia for her carries other risks but absolutely no problem. Please keep us posted.

Julie
countryhearts is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 04:30 PM   #551
Gabfest Goddess
 
redwood17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NJ
Posts: 7,117
Default

Julie, thank you so much for your support. I will keep you posted, the surgery is in the morning. I will post as soon as I know something. His name is Braden forgot to mention that earlier. I am sorry your DD has to go through this too.
__________________
Michele
Proud Navy Aunt
redwood17 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 04:33 PM   #552
Die Cut Diva
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 3,864
Default

Our kind and merciful Heavenly Father we lift up this little one to You for healing. We ask You to surround him and his family with your peace and comfort. Father, please give the medical team Your wisdom and direction as they care for this little one and as they perform this procedure tomorrow morning.

Father, we praise You that we can come freely to Your throne of grace to ask for mercies for this family. We give You all the glory for we are confident that You have this family in the palm of Your hand. In Jesus' Name we pray. Amen.

~~~~~~
Rita
.............
__________________
"But God demonstrated His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us ... being now justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him." Romans 5:8 & 9
Stamping Servant is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 04:38 PM   #553
Gabfest Goddess
 
redwood17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NJ
Posts: 7,117
Default

You ladies are incredible, I can't tell you what this support is doing for me this evening. Thank you for the prayers and information. I thank you from the bottom of my heart! I know God loves little Braden and praying for answers to this physical situation.
__________________
Michele
Proud Navy Aunt
redwood17 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 04:44 PM   #554
Die Cut Diva
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 3,864
Default

Sending hugs your way, Michele. I'm so thankful that you are feeling the nearness and comfort of the Lord.

Rita
.........
__________________
"But God demonstrated His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us ... being now justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him." Romans 5:8 & 9
Stamping Servant is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 05:57 PM   #555
Stazon Splitcoast
 
caterinafmig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Reisterstown, Maryland
Posts: 25,106
Smile

Michele, we will definitely be praying for sweet Braden. My heart goes out to all the family.
__________________
Caterina www.colesfoundation.org www.colespages.com www.kidsunitetofight.com
Everything can change in the blink of an eye. But don't worry; God never blinks.
America will only be the land of the free so long as it is the home of the Brave
caterinafmig is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 02:44 AM   #556
Stampin' Fool
 
bsgstamps4fun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Rockville, Maryland, near my family.... enjoying my grandkids!
Posts: 4,619
Send a message via Yahoo to bsgstamps4fun
Default

Just saw your post, Michele. Will be praying for sweet little Braden.

Father, we come before You asking for yet another miracle for another precious child. We have assurance that You have a plan for Braden and that is it for good things. Father, we ask that You will guide the hands of the surgeon to save this little life and we thank You for Your mercies. In the name of Your Son, Jesus, Amen.
__________________
Barb
Member Stampin'Up demonstrators
Blog: Albums+Cards=Blessings
bsgstamps4fun is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 04:42 AM   #557
Gabfest Goddess
 
redwood17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NJ
Posts: 7,117
Default

Thank you ladies, I will post later when I know something. It is supposed to happen this a.m. but haven't heard anything yet.
__________________
Michele
Proud Navy Aunt
redwood17 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 04:57 AM   #558
Stampin' Fool
 
glendak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Calif.
Posts: 1,352
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by caterinafmig View Post
Hello to all - hope this will be an an encouragement to everyone who is struggling....

Dear God: Where Are You And Why Don't You Help Me?

The Silence of God

It is hard for us, when we face the difficulties of life, when things get tough, not to give up hope. Often, we want to throw ours hands up and say, "I quit!" But that it is not what God desires for us to do. That is what the devil wants. This idea of "losing hope" comes from our enemy, Satan.

You may be in a difficult situation right now. There seems to be no answer. You might not even be sure that God is listening to your prayers or that He even knows what you are going through. You might even think that God doesn’t care about you. Well, my friend, nothing could be farther from the truth.

Let me begin by saying that God is listening to your prayers and He does know what you are going through. He does care about you and He cares about the difficult places of your life.

But what you are dealing with is called the silence of God. To you, right now, it seems like He is silent, it seems like He is not working and it seems like He doesn’t care.

In the silence of God, try to understand that He is at work and that He does care about you and He loves you. In the silence of God, you have His attention and He is attending to His business. The difficulty comes in not seeing what He is doing. But know this: He has His eye trained on you and you have His undivided attention. He has not left you alone to try to work out your situation on your own.

Consider Lazarus (John chapter 11): Outside the circle of the twelve disciples, two sisters, Mary and Martha, and one brother, Lazarus, were the closest friends of Jesus. Before Jesus was crucified, on the last night that Jesus gets any rest, He spends that time in the home of Mary, Martha, and Lazarus.

John chapter 11 gives us the account of Lazarus, who was sick and dying. The two sisters of Lazarus, Mary and Martha, had sent word to Jesus that Lazarus was “sick unto death” and He sent word to them that “this sickness is not unto death but for the glory of God”. We know that Jesus could have healed Lazarus by “long distance”. The gospels tell us that Jesus could heal someone without being in the presence of someone. Also, Jesus could have prevented Lazarus from getting sick. How? He is God!

To Mary, Martha, and Lazarus, it seemed like Jesus wasn’t even going to come to help them. It eventually took Jesus four days before He reached Lazarus. There was silence. It seemed to them like He didn’t care. But Jesus knew exactly what He was doing and He knew what He was going to do.

But why did He allow all of this to happen? Why did He allow Lazarus to go through the suffering and this “sickness unto death”? Why did Jesus say to His disciples, regarding Lazarus’ situation, “And I am glad for your sakes that I was not there, to the intent ye may believe”. And to magnify the seriousness of the situation that everyone faced after the death and burial of Lazarus, we see Jesus weeping at the tomb of Lazarus. We see the Master’s compassion and love for Lazarus and surely for Mary and Martha in their grief.

What can we learn from the story of Lazarus? That in the silence of God, when it seems like He is not at work, when it seems like He doesn’t care, that there is a greater glory to be revealed and there is a greater testimony.

There was a greater glory to be revealed to them about Jesus. Everyone knew that Jesus could perform miracles. They knew He could multiply food and feed thousands of people. They even knew He could raise people from the dead. But they had never seen Him raise someone back to life who had been dead four days.

What is significant about four days? In the Jewish religion and culture, when a person died, they believed that the person’s spirit hovered over the body for three days. Therefore, a Jewish person was not declared dead until the fourth day. This is part of the reason why Jesus lingered before going to Lazarus. When He raises Lazarus from being dead four days, no one can make the accusation that Lazarus wasn’t “officially” dead. When Jesus calls forth Lazarus by name and Lazarus walks out of the tomb, the greater glory that is revealed about Jesus is that now they know that He has power over life and death.

The greater testimony is for Lazarus. Lazarus' testimony (John 12) was so powerful that the Jewish leaders wanted to kill him because so many people were placing their faith and trust in Jesus. (The humor in this is that the Jewish leaders wanted to kill Lazarus. Didn’t they realize that Lazarus had already died once and Jesus brought him back to life? Kill Lazarus ten times. If Jesus wants him to live, He will bring him back to life ten timesJ).

So what can we understand, then, in all of this? How does this apply to someone who has lost hope, ready to give up? How can someone deal with the silence of God?

Mary, Martha, and Lazarus, all capable of giving up hope, could do nothing but look to Jesus for help. They couldn’t fix the problem. It was beyond their ability to do anything. What could they do? They could only do one thing now in their desperation: look to Jesus. They would have to trust Him and cling to Him. They would have to rely on Jesus. He would be their only hope. He would be their only help. Only Jesus could do something about the problem that they had encountered.

But the main concern of Jesus was not the circumstance of Mary, Martha, and Lazarus but their relationship to Him and whether or not they would trust Him. (And trust is all about relationship. You can’t trust someone you don’t know personally. The more you get to know someone, the more you can trust them. And when you get to know someone intimately, you can fully trust them no matter what).

Jesus could change their circumstance immediately but what mattered to Jesus was whether or not Mary, Martha, and Lazarus would trust Him. What mattered to Jesus was whether they would cling to Him more than they ever had before. What mattered to Jesus was whether they would rely upon Him more than they had ever relied upon Him before. Their relationship with Jesus was going to go deeper. Their relationship with Jesus was going to have to be more intimate.

And so it is with someone who has lost all hope and is ready to give up; going through difficult circumstances and the silence of God. If this is true of you today, please understand this:

As much as He cares about what you are going through, Jesus cares even more about your relationship to Him, about your trusting Him. Yes, He cares about your circumstance but He cares even more about you. The issue, my dear friend is this: Are you going to trust Him? Are you going to cling to Him? Are you going to rely upon Him?

We know the end of the story. Lazarus is raised from the dead. His health has been restored but more important is that hearts could rejoice because a greater glory had been revealed to them about Jesus.

And Lazarus had that greater testimony. Before he got sick and died, Lazarus was kind of on the “fringe”. Mary, we know, worshipped at Jesus’ feet and at least Martha wanted to serve by working in the kitchen. But Lazarus? Before his sickness, he is just casually mentioned in the gospels as the brother of Mary and Martha. Now, he has that greater testimony.

And you know what? One day...that’s right, one day you will be able to give that greater testimony. One day you will be able to say, along with Lazarus: “Let me tell you what Jesus did for me!”

How is that possible? By trusting Him fully. By trusting Him completely. By trusting Him intimately. By clinging to Him like never before. By relying upon Him like never before. He cares for you and He knows what you are going through.

Why silence? Because there is a greater glory to be revealed to you about who God is and there is a greater testimony for you to share with others!
Thank you so much for reminding me of this.....
I am so glad i read this
this was my first time on this forum, but i am sure it won't be my last.
Hope you have a good day.
glendak is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 11:50 AM   #559
Stazon Splitcoast
 
caterinafmig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Reisterstown, Maryland
Posts: 25,106
Smile

No matter how hopeless the present problem may seem, remember: This, too, shall pass.
__________________
Caterina www.colesfoundation.org www.colespages.com www.kidsunitetofight.com
Everything can change in the blink of an eye. But don't worry; God never blinks.
America will only be the land of the free so long as it is the home of the Brave
caterinafmig is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 11:52 AM   #560
Stazon Splitcoast
 
caterinafmig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Reisterstown, Maryland
Posts: 25,106
Smile

Welcome, Glendak, so happy to have you join us!
__________________
Caterina www.colesfoundation.org www.colespages.com www.kidsunitetofight.com
Everything can change in the blink of an eye. But don't worry; God never blinks.
America will only be the land of the free so long as it is the home of the Brave
caterinafmig is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Reply





Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off