Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Unread 08-28-2017, 08:29 AM   #5001
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

His New Beginning

My Beloved Daughter,

You are Mine, and you are called personally by Me. That’s why it is hard to watch you hold on to your past. I see you differently than you see yourself. You see what you’ve done, but I see what I want to do in you. You see where you’ve been, but I see where I want to take you. I have you covered, precious one, and I will use every mistake you’ve made as a tutor to make you wiser. As My daughter, you have the privilege and the choice to live an abundant life filled with joy, adventure, passion, and purpose. Don’t hold on to things that hold you back from My blessings. Your past has paved the road that led you to Me. Now ask Me to do a new thing, to make a way in the wilderness, and to increase your faith in ways you never dreamed possible. Take My hand, and let’s walk forward together into your new life.

Love,
Your heavenly Father

I am about to do something new.
See, I have already begun! Do you not see it?
I will make a pathway through the wilderness.
I will create rivers in the dry wasteland.

Isaiah 43:19
Treasure of Truth

Your past does not have to define you anymore.... It is finished.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Stamping Servant and muscrat like this post.
Unread 08-29-2017, 09:10 AM   #5002
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Don't Be Afraid to Feel
by Sheri Rose Shepherd

Weeping may last through the night but joy comes with the morning. Psalm 30:5

If you feel lonely and rejected or fearful and ashamed, what do you do with your emotional pain? You may have been afflicted by the unloving blows of another person or maybe by your own disobedience. But whatever the cause, you don't have to feel guilty for crying out to God. When you do cry out, you are identifying with Jesus. You are learning to know Him and the fellowship of His suffering. When you hide out, you are identifying with Adam and separating yourself from the sweet fellowship of God.

There is no easy way to deal with emotional pain, but God promises that those who sow with tears will reap with joy and the same is true for you.

Just remember: The same resurrection power that raised Jesus from the dead will give you the power to deal with your pain and lead you to a more intimate relationship with Him! You will be able to experience excellence in your life in a way you could never have dreamed possible.

God's Letter to You

I believe if The Lord was going to write you a personal letter about battles this life brings it may read like this....

My Princess,

I know you wonder where I am in the middle of your pain. Although you can’t see Me, My eyes are always on you, and I see every tear that has ever rolled off your precious face. My Father’s heart breaks as I look for ways to remind you that My comfort is only a whisper away. Your feelings will always deceive you, which is why I gave you My Holy Spirit. The next time your heart doubts Me, pray and reflect on the last time you were sure I had forsaken you. Remember that I was there all along, working out what you could not see in your moment of mourning. I have always been with you; I was there when you cried your first tear, and I will be there to catch your last tear on earth. This weeping will not last, My Love, but it will lead you back to Me, where your joy, hope, and love will once again be restored as you soak in My presence.

Love,
Your Tender, Loving God

Treasure of Truth

Our God does not waste pain . . . but He does wipe away every tear.
Stamping Servant likes this post.
Unread 08-30-2017, 07:29 AM   #5003
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

To The Lamb of God

Written By: Margaret C Mullings

NOTE: The battle rages on every side and it may feel like you are going through some deep dark waters. The very foundation you are standing on is being shaken. Yet you are victorious and will emerge triumphant, being made whole because of the finished work done at the Cross of Calvary. May this poem bring comfort and inspiration, as you go through these most difficult
and trying times!

To love and not be loved
To be despised and rejected
By your very own.

To speak truth,
And still be called a liar.

To suffer pain and humiliation
To be faithful in spite of it all.

To be condemned to die
Without any evidence of doing
Anything wrong.

To be hung on a tree,
And stripped of everything
Except God the Father's Love.

Yes, Jesus Christ the Lamb of God
Willingly gave up His life so that you and I
Can be free to live an abundant life,
Experiencing God's Love in the midst
Of your circumstances.
Glory, Honor, and Praise to The Lamb Of God!
Unread 08-31-2017, 08:08 AM   #5004
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Then, as soon as they had come to land, they saw a fire of coals there, and fish laid on it, and bread… Jesus said to them, “Come and eat breakfast.”John 21:9, 12

GOD OF THE SMALL THINGS TOO

Like many parents, Wendy and I pray for our daughter Jessica every night before she sleeps. When Jessica was two years old, we decided to pray that her diapers would not overflow during the night. Her diapers not overflowing might be a small thing, but we knew that it would give our little girl a comfortable sleep every night. And after we started praying for this, we noticed that her diapers did not overflow.

That incident made me realize that our God is not just interested in the big things that affect us. He bothers and cares about the minor things that affect us too. There is nothing too insignificant for Him. So don’t be like some religious people who have this idea that God only wants us to bring the big issues to Him, and that He doesn’t want us to bother Him with small issues.

Nothing could be further from the truth. God cares about everything that you experience, from the small ulcer in your mouth to your concerns about the world’s economy. Even when you tell Him about the inconvenience that might arise if the bus is late, He takes note of that too. In fact, when you come to Him often about anything and everything in your daily life, you compliment Him because you are telling Him that He is your Daddy God who watches over you.

Jesus represented the Father’s heart and will when He was on earth. (John 5:19) He cared when His disciples were out at sea the whole night, cold and shivering. He cared when they caught nothing that night. (John 21:3) He cared that they would not have fish to sell. So He gave them a huge catch early the next morning. (John 21:5–6) He knew that they were cold and hungry, so He prepared breakfast for them, served over a fire of coals to keep them warm.

Jesus showed us that God is our loving heavenly Father who cares about the big and small things that happen every day in our lives. Nothing escapes God’s eyes because He loves you!
Unread 08-31-2017, 12:22 PM   #5005
Hardware Hotshot

Default Your Present Circumstances

YOUR PRESENT CIRCUMSTANCES

by David Wilkerson

In his later years, the faithful disciple John was exiled to the Isle of Patmos (see Revelation 1). This was in effect a punishment of solitary confinement. John had no human contact on Patmos except with his jailers. It was a time of extreme cold, hunger and excruciating isolation for this elderly servant. Yet in the midst of his trial John had a powerful vision of the Lord. “When I saw [Christ], I fell at his feet as dead. But he laid his right hand on me, saying to me, ‘Do not be afraid: I am the First and the Last. I am he who lives, and was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore. Amen. And I have the keys of Hades and of Death” (Rev. 1:17-18 ).

Today I try to imagine being in John’s situation. It had to have been a time of great confusion and questioning, even for this godly man. In fact, I believe things could not have been worse for John. Yet the first words Jesus said to his anguished servant were, “Do not be afraid.” Even the apostle Paul knew this kind of desperate isolation. Yet in the midst of his own trials, Paul had a vision of Jesus standing beside him, and he was able to declare in the midst of his persecution, “All forsook me. . . . But the Lord stood with me and strengthened me” (2 Timothy 4:16-17). For John and Paul, life’s circumstances could not have been darker. Yet each of these men testified of seeing Jesus in their trials.

Now, dear Christian, I have a question for you: Do you see Jesus in your present situation? Jesus is with you and you can say with confidence and authority, “Christ stands with me. He is giving me strength despite my circumstances.”
caterinafmig likes this post.
Unread 09-01-2017, 07:10 AM   #5006
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Time for a cute chuckle for today.............

Washing Instructions

One day, a housework-challenged husband decided to wash his sweatshirt.

Seconds after he stepped into the laundry room, he shouted to his wife,

"What setting do I use on the washing machine?"

"It depends," she replied. "What does it say on your shirt?"

He yelled back, "Texas A & M."

Unread 09-02-2017, 09:40 AM   #5007
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

…let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith… Hebrews 12:1-2

Living The Extraordinary Life
Have you always longed to live a life that’s beyond the ordinary? Well, you can. You can live in the realm of the extraordinary and even the impossible by the power of the Holy Spirit when you keep your eyes on Jesus, the author and finisher of your faith!

The disciple Peter was able to walk on water as long as his eyes were on Jesus. Remember that Peter was just an ordinary man like you and me. But as long as he looked to Jesus, the Holy Spirit was able to work and Peter could do the impossible. And he was doing fine until he took his eyes off Jesus and considered the boisterous wind (Matthew 14:30). The devil must have whispered in his ear, “You’re not supposed to be walking on water. Don’t you know that? Look at the huge waves. Feel the strong wind. You are going to drown!” And the moment Peter took his eyes off Jesus and looked at his natural circumstances, logic took over and told him that he could not walk on water. That’s when he began to sink.

Beloved, realize that the Spirit of God works to the measure you keep your eyes on Jesus. Today, if you’re being rocked by 10-foot waves of sickness, debt or depression, don’t fix your eyes on the storm. Keep your eyes instead on the Lord. As you meditate on His glory and grace, faith will arise. And you will see His Spirit empower you with His wisdom, His strength and His limitless resources to walk in victory over every single storm!
Unread 09-02-2017, 06:16 PM   #5008
Stazon Splitcoast

In the hospital gift shop with my son I read a plaque that I loved
God Answers Our Prayers:
sometimes He says YES!
Sometimes He says not now
Sometimes He says You've got to be kidding!

Joan
Stamping Servant and caterinafmig like this post.
Unread 09-03-2017, 07:36 AM   #5009
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

And when he brings out his own sheep, he goes before them; and the sheep follow him... John 10:4

Jesus Goes Before You
Have you ever seen a farmer trying to drive a bunch of geese from one location to another? He goes behind the geese, doesn’t he? Compare this to a shepherd who leads his sheep. He goes before them and the sheep simply follow him.

Jesus is our shepherd and we are His sheep. He does not drive us, but He leads us. Legalistic people drive others. Jesus leads. He goes in front of us. He is not like the sergeant who says, “Men, cross this river. I’ll cover you from behind,” because he suspects that the river is infested with crocodiles. Jesus is not that kind of leader. He goes in front of us.

In the Old Testament, Jesus led the children of Israel out of bondage in Egypt. Do you know how Jesus appeared back then? He appeared in a pillar of cloud by day and a pillar of fire by night. Where was that pillar? It was in front of them. In fact, the pillar of cloud shaded them from the hot desert sun so that they were kept cool during the day. At night, when the desert got very cold, Jesus, the pillar of fire, gave them light as well as warmth. Whether He was the pillar of cloud or fire, He went in front of them.

As long as they followed Him, the Israelites did not have to worry about anything. Jesus took care of all their needs. He gave them water when they were thirsty, and bread and meat when they were hungry. Their clothes did not wear out and their feet did not swell. They were kept in good health throughout the 40 years of their wandering in the wilderness.

My friend, Jesus your shepherd wants you to just follow Him. As long as you allow Him to lead you, all your needs will be taken care of. He is your provision, healer, counselor, wisdom, righteousness, sanctification…He is everything you need Him to be!

Unread 09-03-2017, 09:13 AM   #5010
Hardware Hotshot

Thank you, Caterina .... love the insights in this devotional!!
muscrat likes this post.
Unread 09-05-2017, 08:43 AM   #5011
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

…And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. Ephesians 3:17-19 NIV

Be Rooted In Jesus’ Love
Can you imagine a young child growing up and always wondering in his heart, “Am I pleasing to Daddy? Am I pleasing to Mummy? Do Daddy and Mummy accept me?”

This child will grow up emotionally warped if he does not have the security and assurance of his parents’ love and acceptance.

Beloved, that is why Jesus wants you rooted, established and anchored in His unwavering love for you. He demonstrated His love for you when He became your sin on the cross so that you could become His righteousness. And when you meditate on and are rooted in His love for you, you will be filled with the fullness of God. How can you not be successful then?
Stamping Servant, smileyj and muscrat like this post.
Unread 09-06-2017, 07:15 AM   #5012
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

I Will Send My Angels

My Bride,

There are many things I have to offer you as your eternal husband. I offer you everlasting life; I give you anytime access to me. I give you unspeakable joy, an abundant life and an eternal home. As my bride, your prayers reach the heavens and people's lives are changed forever because I hear your every word whispered to me. But there is more, my beloved, I command my angels to stand guard over you. There are many things you have been spared from without you knowing. Just be blessed in knowing I have you covered wherever you have gone; and I will continue to do so until you are finally home with me once and for always.

Love,
Your Prince and soul Provider

Praise the Lord, you angels, you mighty ones who carry out his plans, listening for each of his commands. Yes, praise the Lord, you armies of angels who serve him and do his will! Psalm 103:20-21 (NLT)

For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways. Psalm 91:11 (NIV)
smileyj and muscrat like this post.
Unread 09-06-2017, 06:00 PM   #5013
Stazon Splitcoast

I do believe in angels!

Joan
muscrat likes this post.
Unread 09-07-2017, 07:21 AM   #5014
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

We love Him because He first loved us.1 John 4:19

GOD FAVORS YOU BECAUSE HE LOVES YOU

Have you ever found yourself receiving such exceeding favor that you wonder why? My friend, it is because God is lavishing His grace—unearned, undeserved, unmerited favor—on you. And He does it because He loves you.

I love reading the Old Testament story of Ruth, a young Moabite widow, because it speaks of God’s amazing grace. The moment Ruth depended on God’s grace or favor, she had full access to His blessings. Of all the fields in Bethlehem, His grace led her to the field that belonged to Boaz, who was not only a wealthy bachelor, but also a relative of her father-in-law. (Ruth 2:3) Boaz was therefore her potential kinsman-redeemer—someone who could redeem her from her plight as a poor and childless widow.

Boaz favored Ruth from the moment he laid eyes on her. Ruth was not even a Jew, yet he cared for her safety by telling her not to glean in another field and to stay close to his young women. He even commanded the young men working for him not to touch her and to allow her to drink the water which they had drawn.

During mealtimes, he sat her beside the reapers although she was just a lowly gleaner who picked up what they had missed or dropped. On top of that, he gave her parched grain, making sure that she ate and was satisfied, and that she had leftovers to bring back to her mother-in-law. (Ruth 2:1–18 )

Ruth simply believed that she would find favor in the field and God placed her at the right place at the right time, so that He could open a big door of blessings to her.

Do you know that Boaz is a beautiful picture of our Lord Jesus? The Bible says that “He first loved us”. Jesus saw you and loved you first, long before you knew Him or loved Him. And He favors whom He loves.

Beloved, there is no need to fight or strive to qualify for God’s favor and blessings. His favor is all over you because He first loved you. Just trust in His love for you and you will see His favor bringing an abundance of blessings into your life!
Unread 09-08-2017, 08:56 AM   #5015
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

The Mark of a Disciple

The mark of a disciple is his or her ability to hear the Master’s voice! The world rams at your door, but Jesus taps. Voices scream for your allegiance, but Jesus softly and tenderly requests it. Which voice do you hear? There is never a time during which Jesus is not speaking. Never. There is never a place in which Jesus is not present. Ever. There is never a time when He is not tapping gently on the doors of our hearts--waiting to be invited in.

Few hear His voice. Fewer still open the door. But never interpret our numbness as His absence. For amidst the fleeting promises of pleasure is the timeless promise of His presence. “Surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age” (Matthew 28:20). There is no chorus so loud that the voice of God cannot be heard. . .if we will but listen!
Unread 09-09-2017, 08:55 AM   #5016
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Tender Mercies

Soothe me with your tender mercies,
enfold me in your purifying Grace.
Whisper truth within the silence,
keep me safe in your embrace.

Let my thoughts ascend to thee,
with body light and spirit free.
Will you appear and rescue me?
May I dwell in heartfelt harmony?

Your light reflects upon my soul,
the mysteries of life unfold.
Your overflowing love abounds,
your soundless symphony surrounds.

Your flame of Grace enraptures me.
May I never again lose sight of thee?
May I cling to all abiding joy in thee?
May I depend on you for all my needs?

I am speechless, marveling in wonder.
What you reveal is quite profound;
for within your blissful presence,
your tender mercies can be found.

Grant me unshakable courage,
as well as pure unwavering trust.
Let my path of life unfold, with no
fear or doubt, or thoughts of self.

by Paul Martin
​​
Unread 09-10-2017, 09:08 AM   #5017
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress; my God, in Him I will trust.” Psalm 91:2

DECLARE GOD'S WORD OVER YOUR SITUATION

When a great storm arose as Jesus and His disciples were in a boat on the Sea of Galilee, He did not say to His disciples, “The storm is here to teach us courage.” Instead, He took authority over the storm and said, “Peace, be still!” And there was a perfect calm. (Mark 4:39)

When He met the widow of Nain whose only son had died, and on another occasion, the two sisters whose brother Lazarus had died, He didn’t tell them, “God wanted to take him home.” No, He spoke to the dead son: “Young man, I say to you, arise.” (Luke 7:14) And standing outside Lazarus’ tomb, He said, “Lazarus, come forth!” (John 11:43) And both men came back to life.

What have you been saying about your situation?
When you feel the pain in your body, don’t say of the Lord, “God wants me sick to teach me to trust Him more.” Instead, say, “Lord Jesus, I thank You that by Your stripes I am healed.” (1 Peter 2:24)

And while trying to make ends meet, don’t say of the Lord, “The Lord keeps me poor to keep me humble.” Instead, say, “The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.” (Psalm 23:1)

We are living in the last days when there are terrorist attacks and deadly viruses lurking around, and the world is afraid. But we will not speak negative words and be fearful like the people of the world. Instead, we will speak God’s Word and reign over these things. Like the psalmist, we will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress; my God, in Him I will trust.”

So find out what God’s Word says about your situation, believe it and declare it. And because God’s Word cannot return to Him void (Isaiah 55:11), you will see what you believe and confess come to pass!

PRAY FOR THE PEOPLE IN FLORIDA

Unread 09-10-2017, 11:37 AM   #5018
Hardware Hotshot

Praying for our fellow citizens in the path of Irma and those who have been through Hurricane Harvey as well as those out west who are in danger from massive fires.
caterinafmig likes this post.
Unread 09-11-2017, 09:03 AM   #5019
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

Remembering all those who lost their lives and the families that continue to mourn.
Attached Thumbnails
9-11.jpg  
Unread 09-11-2017, 11:55 AM   #5020
Stazon Splitcoast

That was a sad day.

Joan
Unread 09-12-2017, 08:28 AM   #5021
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

It is grace at the beginning, and grace at the end. So that when you and I come to lie upon our death beds, the one thing that should comfort and help and strengthen us there is the thing that helped us in the beginning. Not what we have been, not what we have done, but the grace of God in Jesus Christ our Lord. The Christian life starts with grace, it must continue with grace, it ends with grace. Grace wondrous grace. By the grace of God I am what I am. Yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.

~ D. Martyn Lloyd-Jones
Unread 09-13-2017, 07:55 AM   #5022
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

May this encourage you as it encouraged me.

I Will Care For You When You Are Sick

My Bride,

There will be times when you will experience sickness as you walk through this life. I want you to rest assured that I will always be with you, in sickness and in health. Let Me take you to a place where your soul can be at rest even when your body is ill. I will provide comfort and healing for My girl. Not to worry, My beloved; I was there when you took your first breath and I will be there when you take your last. I can heal you with just a touch or I can take you home. No matter what happens I will hold you till we see one another face to face.

Love,
Your Prince and Healer

The Lord is my shepherd; I have all that I need. He lets me rest in green meadows; he leads me beside peaceful streams. He renews my strength. - Psalm 23:1-3 (NLT)

Prayer to my Prince

It is so hard on me when I am sick. Please comfort me and touch me with Your healing hands. Give me physical strength when I am weak. I am weak, but you are my strength. Feed me with spiritual nourishment, that I may say "It is well with my soul."

Love,
Your Princess who trusts you

O Lord my God, I cried to you for help,
And you restored my health.
You brought me up from the grave, O Lord.

You kept me from falling into the pit of death.
Psalm 30:2-3 (NIV)
Unread 09-14-2017, 08:40 AM   #5023
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Good Morning! Have a blessed day!
Attached Thumbnails
1st-thing-morning.jpg  
Stamping Servant, smileyj and muscrat like this post.
Unread 09-14-2017, 10:54 AM   #5024
Hardware Hotshot

Caterina, that is a powerful prayer .... thank you for sharing with us!
smileyj likes this post.
Unread 09-15-2017, 07:45 AM   #5025
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

A Small Price to Pay

When you recognize God as Creator, you will admire Him. When you recognize His wisdom, you will learn from Him. When you discover His strength, you will rely on Him. But only when He saves you, will you worship Him.

Before your rescue, you could easily keep God at a distance. Comfortably dismissed and neatly shelved. Sure, He was important, but so was your career...your status. Then came the storm and the ripped moorings. Turn to your career for help? Only if you want to hide from the storm--not escape it. Lean on your status for strength? A storm isn’t impressed with your title.

And from that moment on, He is not just a deity to admire or a teacher to observe--He is the Savior. The Savior to be worshiped. A season of suffering is a small price to pay for a clear view of God!

Unread 09-15-2017, 07:54 AM   #5026
Hardware Hotshot

Great wisdom .... AND assurance in today's message! Many thanks, Caterina!!
Unread 09-16-2017, 08:13 AM   #5027
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Now when the turn came for Esther the daughter of Abihail the uncle of Mordecai, who had taken her as his daughter, to go in to the king, she requested nothing but what Hegai the king’s eunuch, the custodian of the women, advised. And Esther obtained favor in the sight of all who saw her. Esther 2:15
Let The Lord Be Your Promotion

When King Ahasuerus was looking for a new queen, the most beautiful women in the land were all brought into the palace. All the women were given the opportunity to adorn themselves with whatever they desired from the women’s quarters before they were brought for an audience with the king.

But when it was Esther’s turn, she “requested nothing but what Hegai the king’s eunuch, the custodian of the women, advised.” And look at the results: “Esther obtained favor in the sight of all who saw her,” and the king “loved Esther more than all the other women, and she obtained grace and favor in his sight more than all the virgins; so he set the royal crown upon her head and made her queen” (Esther 2:17).

While the other women probably tried to outdo one another by relying on their own efforts, Esther wisely submitted to the one person who knew the king’s preferences best, and the results speak for themselves. I want you to see how Esther depended on the Lord’s unmerited favor. She did not strive to win. She rested in the Lord and humbled herself, and the Lord promoted her and exalted her above all the other beautiful women.

My friend, when you humble yourself and cease from your efforts to promote yourself, and depend on Jesus alone, the Lord Himself will be your promotion and increase. Like Esther, you will stand out in a crowd and obtain grace and favor with God and man!
Unread 09-18-2017, 09:27 AM   #5028
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Truly needed this today!

Rest for the Warrior

My Princess Warrior,

I am never too tired to carry you when you’re too weak to walk. This is one of the privileges of being My Princess. Take my gift of a Sabbath and rest, my beloved. Allow your body and mind to refuel while you rest. I can lift that heaviness in your heart so you will be more effective. Let Me be your refuge when you’re weary from life. I am the One who wants to bear all burdens. Now rest in me to receive My perfect peace, which will refresh and renew your strength. Now let go, and find rest for your weary soul.
Love,
Your God of perfect peace

Then Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.” - Matthew 11:28 (NLT)

A Prayer for the Weary

I pray in Jesus name that you will be refreshed by His love, and learn to lay your burdens at His feet. I pray that you will stand on His promises and find rest in knowing your God will take care of you. I pray you will allow Him to comfort and restore you from the inside out. May you have the peace of knowing that the Creator of everything loves you. May you be strengthened in Him so that you will be ready to fight any battle you may face.

And God blessed the seventh day and made it holy, because on it he rested from all the work of creating that he had done. - Genesis 2:3 (NLT)
Unread 09-18-2017, 11:05 AM   #5029
Hardware Hotshot

A Prayer for the Weary

I pray in Jesus name that Caterina will be refreshed by God's love, and learn to lay your burdens at His feet. I pray that you will stand on His promises and find rest in knowing your God will take care of you. I pray you will allow Him to comfort and restore you from the inside out. May you have the peace of knowing that the Creator of everything loves you. May you be strengthened in Him so that you will be ready to fight any battle you may face.

Caterina, I prayed for you, sweet friend, by inserting your name in the prayer that you posted.

Hugs, Rita
caterinafmig and muscrat like this post.
Unread 09-18-2017, 12:01 PM   #5030
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Thank you, Rita, you are truly a gift from the Lord.
Unread Yesterday, 07:21 AM   #5031
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

For you see your calling, brethren, that not many wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called. But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty. 1 Corinthians 1:26-27

GOD CHOOSES THE WEAK

God’s ways are often opposite from the world’s ways. According to 1 Corinthians 1:26, “not many wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called.” Isn’t it fascinating to discover that while the world looks favorably upon the wise, mighty and noble, God does not? Let’s see in the next verse what God chooses instead: “God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty.”

Isn’t it amazing? God has chosen the foolish and weak things to qualify for His abundant blessings. But the verse does not say that the foolish and weak things will remain foolish and weak. Instead, by God’s unmerited favor, they will put to shame the so-called wise and mighty things in this world. In His hands of grace, the foolish and weak things become even wiser and mightier than the wise and mighty things of the world.

My friend, God is interested in your success. Even if you are not the swiftest, strongest, wisest, most knowledgeable and most skillful in the natural, God can still bless you with good success when you depend on His grace. You can rise above the system of meritocracy and survival of the fittest through His undeserved, unearned and unmerited favor!
muscrat likes this post.
Unread Today, 07:20 AM   #5032
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

I Will Help You Find Your Way

There will be times that you will feel I am far from you, that is not true, my love. Your feelings will deceive you but I never will. I am the truth that will forever help you find your way back to me. So whenever you feel lost, just look up and I will be the one to light your way when you are lost. When your world seems dark, I will be your compass and your comfort. I will carry you over the finish line of your faith when you’re too weary to run. You will never be lost as long as you keep your eyes on me. Even when you don’t have the strength to go on, I will become your strength.

Love,
Your Prince and Way

You go before me and follow me. You place your hand of blessing on my head. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me, too great for me to understand!

Psalm 139: 5-6 (NLT)
muscrat likes this post.