Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree21Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-31-2012, 07:46 AM   #2121
Stazon Splitcoast

Joan, praying your DS makes the right choice. It wasn't much for learning how to use the nebulizer that took so much time yesterday and another couple hours today. It was more the drug he's using. The nurse has to monitor his breathing to make sure he's breathing deep enough for it to do him any good. He has to take this every day.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 05-31-2012, 10:25 AM   #2122
jor
Stazon Splitcoast

Joan - will be praying for your son. Maybe knowing he is seriously considering this other position will get the university moving!!! I know he'll make the right choice.

Debbie - I'm so thankful that Vince didn't have to go far to get this treatment. I'm also very thankful that this is AVAILABLE. Medical advances have come so far in so many areas. It would be nice if it could happen for all illnesses/sicknesses. Praying . . .

Gorgeous day today. I had windows open last night and now today. Unfortunately, I didn't sleep and have bad cramps again. Week three. Lovely. Bill was taking the girls and a friend to Six Flags today. However, Marie didn't sleep last night either. I'm sure she is going to be grumpy when she gets up. I feel bad for her, but she doesn't take sympathy - she gets mad. Another reason I think she has Asperger's or something - not typical responses to situations. When she gets scared or upset, it comes out as anger. Very frustrating.
Old 05-31-2012, 10:52 AM   #2123
Gabfest Goddess

Joan, praying for DS and asking for wisdom for him.

Debbie, glad Vince is able to do the medication closer to home and glad he is getting the help he needs to do this properly.

Joanne, for my DD when anything comes out against "main stream" or what would be considered a more "normal" response it is frustration for her and frustration makes her angry. I have said it's like a toddler all over again sometimes - when they don't know what to do with their anger they can blow up! I am thinking of you and praying for you guys!! I know it's tough.

Hi Cat, how is Reynold doing? I am sorry if I am behind on asking I forget when he was supposed to go to Dr. again. Tell him I said "hello"

OK, so I woke up this morning with a great revelation and new look at things which I desperately needed. I figure if I sit and take too much misery in I have left myself right where the enemy wants me which is not doing a lot for the Kingdom. So enough is enough - I can only do what I can do and God loves me just where I am! Not where I will be but where I am right now. I have seen first hand how gossip/nasty talk can hurt and will be way more mindful of my comments about anyone and I have never been a gossip lover just for me to watch what I say. Words are powerful and I choose to encourage not discourage or hurt!

All of that being said, last night BIL calls up crying the paperwork that he yelled and screamed to get back because we were every nasty name in the book, he can't do it and started crying and then DH was crying and thankful I had to work late last night. I tried to explain to him what I was doing for him and he didn't believe me until he saw it all and I had sent it back "office ready" so he had it all organized. He has had these strokes and now he told DH that he needs to speak with me too. So I don't know if he will send it all back to me, BUT I think I am ready now.

Oh but have decided to make Toll House cookie bowls for mom's birthday party at my DB's house on Saturday and then bring ice cream and fixings to go into the edible bowls. I figure if I will go and have fun (force myself) in spite of the nasty woman SIL who has talked so much crap about me. Cause God is good and that's all I need!

HUGS ladies HUGS!!
Old 05-31-2012, 10:56 AM   #2124
Gabfest Goddess

Beautiful

I am beautiful
Not only because of the curve of my hips
Or the shape of my body
Not only because of the fullness of my lips
Or the curl of my eye lashes

I am beautiful because I want to be
I am beautiful because God made me that way
I am beautiful because in my eyes
There is no one more beautiful than me

I am beautiful because I have a heart
And that is a beautiful thing
I am beautiful because I have a brain
I am beautiful because I give advice

I am beautiful because I have confidence
I am beautiful because I have determination and wit
I am beautiful because I have goals and I plan to reach them
I am beautiful because I am always there to lend a helping hand

2/9/08
Candice George

I have been struggling with "me" so I am posting this for all of my BEAUTIFUL Friends!!
Old 05-31-2012, 11:44 AM   #2125
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Michele, Reynold has another doctor's appointment tomorrow... he definitely is not feeling well because he asked me to make the appointment for him. The surgery is scheduled for June 27th. Thanks for asking.
Old 05-31-2012, 11:54 AM   #2126
Stazon Splitcoast

DS has agreed to stay at the university. It was a complicated mess. He has a new job title, more responsibilities, and more money. He is concerned because he will be training/ leader over two men who have been in IT for over 20 years. he has to teach them the new ways. They have been reluctant in the past to try the way DS has his campus set up. The two campuses are 2 1/2 hours apart.

Michele- When I was in education one of the professors told us "Teens are 2 year olds with hormones."

Joanne- Sure wish you are doing better!

Debbie- it is hard to breath deep with that machine. You feel so tired that it is a chore! I hope and pray it works well for him!

Caterina- Thinking about Reynolds!

“the most wasted of all days is one without laughter.”
ee cummings

Joan
Old 05-31-2012, 12:07 PM   #2127
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

This little girl will melt your heart....

Prayer From the Mind of a Little Girl Named Lillian
Old 05-31-2012, 01:33 PM   #2128
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Gosh do I remember my mom singing this song... love Irving Berlin and am amaze that his music is still very much alive.

This is great fun to watch. Then don’t miss clicking on the one of Fred Astair dancing to “Puttin on the Ritz” as well. Outstanding!!!

What a crazy, delightful ever changing world! Who could have thought that in 2012 young people in Moscow would put on a "flash mob" happening, dancing to an 83 year old American song written by a Russian born American-Jew (Irving Berlin) whose last name is the capital of Germany ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgoapkOo4vg
Old 05-31-2012, 02:21 PM   #2129
jor
Stazon Splitcoast

Michele - you are an inspiration. Thank you for sharing all that and giving us that great poem!

Now . . . .

I have a confession.

You all know the battle I fight with my weight and that I was considering weight loss surgery. After trying to figure out what to do, I decided to try Nutrisystem. I started the end of February. I am happy to report that I am down almost 25 pounds (just 1/2 a pound away). This has been easy to follow, I've enjoyed most of the food (which I was worried about) and I am not feeling deprived. This time of year I have such a great choice of fresh veggies and fruits. But I have also discovered some great frozen veggie combos that I like.

You have all supported me through my ranting and complaining. I have a long, long way to go, but I'm on month three and not tired of the changes I've made. I was worried about the cost, but realized that if I had had the surgery, I would need to buying a protein supplement that would cost me a good chunk of money. With discounts for auto delivery and insurance, I'm only paying a little more than I would have paid for those supplements.

Like I said, I have a long way to go and I was hesitant to share until I had reached a decent goal loss. So, now my secret is out.
Old 05-31-2012, 02:49 PM   #2130
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Hooray for you Joanne! Way to go!! Proud of you!
Old 05-31-2012, 04:05 PM   #2131
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by jor View Post
Michele - you are an inspiration. Thank you for sharing all that and giving us that great poem!

Now . . . .

I have a confession.

You all know the battle I fight with my weight and that I was considering weight loss surgery. After trying to figure out what to do, I decided to try Nutrisystem. I started the end of February. I am happy to report that I am down almost 25 pounds (just 1/2 a pound away). This has been easy to follow, I've enjoyed most of the food (which I was worried about) and I am not feeling deprived. This time of year I have such a great choice of fresh veggies and fruits. But I have also discovered some great frozen veggie combos that I like.

You have all supported me through my ranting and complaining. I have a long, long way to go, but I'm on month three and not tired of the changes I've made. I was worried about the cost, but realized that if I had had the surgery, I would need to buying a protein supplement that would cost me a good chunk of money. With discounts for auto delivery and insurance, I'm only paying a little more than I would have paid for those supplements.

Like I said, I have a long way to go and I was hesitant to share until I had reached a decent goal loss. So, now my secret is out.
Way to go!!
Old 05-31-2012, 04:13 PM   #2132
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by caterinafmig View Post
Gosh do I remember my mom singing this song... love Irving Berlin and am amaze that his music is still very much alive.

This is great fun to watch. Then don’t miss clicking on the one of Fred Astair dancing to “Puttin on the Ritz” as well. Outstanding!!!

What a crazy, delightful ever changing world! Who could have thought that in 2012 young people in Moscow would put on a "flash mob" happening, dancing to an 83 year old American song written by a Russian born American-Jew (Irving Berlin) whose last name is the capital of Germany ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgoapkOo4vg
That was fun to watch!
Old 05-31-2012, 05:40 PM   #2133
Stazon Splitcoast

Joanne- you rock!

When I was in high school we sang and did a dance to Puttin on the Ritz. Of course, it was not a spectacular as this but brought back memories!

ee cummings

Joan
Old 06-01-2012, 02:44 AM   #2134
Gabfest Goddess

Joanne, you go girl!!! So happy for you!!

Cat - tell Reynold I am praying for him and prayers for him and give him a HUG for me.

Joan, glad DS has made a good decision and prayers for him to take on the new role confidentaly and knowing God will guide him. I think you are right with that description they are still immature and have new problems that they have trouble communicating.

Debbie - continued prayers for Vince give him a HUG for me too! How is DS doing and GF? Hope everyone in that situation is making positive progress.

May everyone have a super blessed Friday!! May you all find something to laugh at and a positive outlook cause as I tell the teens in church "you know who your heavenly daddy is" and he has sent his son and conquered the world! He has promised many things and hold onto all of them but focus on the one you need for today! He won't leave me or forsake me, and I have the Joy of the Lord! Woot Woot Woot!
Old 06-01-2012, 08:40 AM   #2135
jor
Stazon Splitcoast

It's Friday. And even though it is raining, I'm happy! We might get strong storms tonight - I'm guessing Cat and Michele might also.

Hope everyone has a great Friday. You all deserve it!!!!
Old 06-01-2012, 08:48 AM   #2136
Stazon Splitcoast

Michele, I haven't heard from DS for a couple weeks. I'm guessing GF is out of jail since she's on fb a lot. I know things have been a bit hectic at DS's work since the bosses' daughter died recently and her funeral was Tuesday out of town.

It's a beautiful day today. The sun is shining and the temps are supposed to be mid-70's. They still drop at night. Bible study last night was great. I'm relearning that I have to change my focus from food (and other bad habits) to God. Even though we think our focus is on God, it's surprising to find what a lie that is. Usually, I'm not big on groups, but i feel so comfortable with these ladies. I know a few, but most I don't. It's wonderful hearing their perspectives on the principles of the Made To Crave book.

Cat, how was Reynold's appointment? Praying for healing for him.

Have a blessed weekend, friends.
Old 06-01-2012, 10:51 AM   #2137
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Reynold's appointment went well. The doctor did some blood work and put him on steroids so hopefully, this will give him some relief. He is worse today than he has ever been...poor guy.

Thanks for your prayers.
Old 06-01-2012, 10:52 AM   #2138
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

This video will truly bless your heart. It is a sweet little girl talking about her adopted brother that has Downs Syndrome.

Jesus Loves You
Old 06-01-2012, 06:00 PM   #2139
Stazon Splitcoast

I loved that video. I have a cousin who was born with Down's Syndrome. She turned 50 last month. I haven't seen her in years or even met her husband. Yes, she's been married for more than a dozen years. Some people, including relatives, thought my aunt and uncle should have put her in an institution. I'm so glad they refused to listen. I would have missed out on knowing a very loving person.
Old 06-01-2012, 06:23 PM   #2140
Stazon Splitcoast

Caterina- Great video. I am saving it. After my niece's baby is born I may send it to her. Right now she is grieving!

ee cummings

Joan
Old 06-01-2012, 08:29 PM   #2141
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

The video has special meaning for me as I worked three years as a fundraiser for the Maryland Association for Retarded Citizens in the late 70s. Learn so much about various types of mental retardation and Downs Syndrome. All of these children, teens and adults are so loving and are capable of much more than most people realize. God made them with very special hearts and it was a privilege to work with them for three years.
Old 06-02-2012, 06:50 AM   #2142
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by caterinafmig View Post
The video has special meaning for me as I worked three years as a fundraiser for the Maryland Association for Retarded Citizens in the late 70s. Learn so much about various types of mental retardation and Downs Syndrome. All of these children, teens and adults are so loving and are capable of much more than most people realize. God made them with very special hearts and it was a privilege to work with them for three years.
I agree with you. We get a group of special people come into the library regularly. They see me, and I'm sure they do the same with the others, and I get a huge smile from them. One lady likes to tell me about her day. They don't all head for the children's books. A couple of them pick out books by some of my favorite authors. My BIL drives the school bus for the special needs students. They all love him.

Joan, I know you're niece doesn't think so, but God only gives these children to special people. Yes, it's going to be a lot of work, but He knows what He is doing. I remember one day when I was working at a hardware store and a mother came in with her little girl with Down's Syndrome. The little girl came around and gave me a big hug. The mom was so embarrassed and apologized. I asked her not to be embarrassed for having a loving child and as long as she is close to her mom it's ok for her to give people hugs. You'd be surprised by how many hearts that one hug could melt. I'm sure part of the mother's concern was I was a stranger and I could understand that. That hug brightened up my day.

Oh, did I tell you ladies that I will be working more hours so I'll be eligible for benefits. I was blown away about how little we pay for health insurance. My boss is tired of hiring people she can't depend on. One new girl called in and said she couldn't work the two days she was scheduled and was seen working at another job. So I guess she feels she doesn't have to work for us unless she feels like it. The only drawback about the extra hours is I'll pretty much be working all Saturdays unless I know I'll need it off. It doesn't matter too much since Vince isn't working. I just want 2 days off together so I'll Mondays off. We're closed on Sunday. I started there with Fridays and Sundays off for the first two years and I didn't like that. I'm happy about the change. I don't know if I mentioned that we do have a new director hired. She's from Washington state and will start July 2. Of course, I'm on vacation at that time, but I'll be in town. Getting ready for the 4th of July Music Fest we host every year.

Hope everyone has a good weekend. I ended up having today off so I'm happy. The museum is putting on their "Hands On History" event they do every year. And the new interpretive center for the Buffalo Jump is now open. I want to check the finished building since I have seen the progress earlier this week. Vince had been going in and taking pictures of the progress for the past few weeks. Of course, it's really cool to see Vince's painting on the wall. He was able to get the colors right so it looks like it was painted years ago instead of just recently.
Old 06-03-2012, 11:20 AM   #2143
jor
Stazon Splitcoast

Debbie - I'm glad you'll be getting benefits, but sorry you'll have to work Saturdays. I guess having two days off is still a good deal.

How exciting to see Vince's painting on the walls!!! That is just so wonderful!!!

It started out sunny this morning, but it is clouding over. I think we're due for rain tonight and a chance for the next three days. It will be cooler, too. Only in the low 70s. I'll take that for awhile!!! No need to run the a/c!!
Old 06-03-2012, 12:58 PM   #2144
Stazon Splitcoast

The weather here is so nice. Only 71° and the sun is shining. It's a little windy, but that's normal. It's nice not having the a/c or the heat on.
Old 06-03-2012, 01:58 PM   #2145
Stazon Splitcoast

I'm back from the convention.... ugh the politics and drama of voting gets a bit overwhelming. Glad I wnet but happy to have it in the past!

Debbie- Glad you got the hours needed for benefits. I am sure that Vince is very proud of his work!

It is humid here but only 79°. It is supposed to get hotter and hotter as the week progresses. I work Monday, Tuesday and Thursday and then off for the summer. DH wants me to quit. I am worried financially.

ee cummings

Joan
Old 06-04-2012, 09:22 AM   #2146
Gabfest Goddess

Hi Girls!!

Cat - Happy Happy Birthday - hope you have a super wonderful day!!

I am thinking of you all and hope you all have a happy Monday!
Old 06-04-2012, 11:51 AM   #2147
jor
Stazon Splitcoast

It's Monday. A weird day - clouds and sun, rain. Cooler which is nice - no A/C is a good thing. I might even need to put on long pants! LOL

Hope everyone has a great day.

I've already wished Cat a happy birthday in two other places, but here's one more: Hope you have a wonderful day. You so deserve it!
Old 06-04-2012, 11:58 AM   #2148
Stazon Splitcoast

Happy Birthday Caterina! Hope it is as special as you are to me.

ee cummings

Joan
Old 06-04-2012, 12:39 PM   #2149
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Thank you all for your wonderful birthday wishes, am truly blessed.

Reynold had a nice day planned with taking me to a spa however have some very itchy poison on arms, legs and even tummy so that will have to be another day. Also, he was going to take me to dinner at the National Harbor but that too will have to wait. Too much 'partying' last night at dinner.
Old 06-04-2012, 03:34 PM   #2150
Stazon Splitcoast

I've been trying to get here all day.

Happy Birthday, Caterina!! Hope you're having a lovely day.

I normally have Mondays off but I worked this morning. When I got home DH and I did a little soliciting for funds for our 4th of July celebration. Then I had to get to the courhouse to pick up voting supplies for my precinct. I really don't know why I volunteered to be the one to pick them up. Yes I do. I have a vehicle the boxes will fit in and I'm the youngest election judge in our precinct. We were out longer than we thought. Tomorrow is going to be a very long day. Have to sit at the polls for 14 hours and can't even go outside for a breath of fresh air. Good thing I have lots of books to read. The primary elections usually have a poor showing.

Our weather forecast is calling for hail sometime tonight. Hope it's wrong.
Old 06-06-2012, 10:21 AM   #2151
Gabfest Goddess

Debbie, those 4th of July celebrations sound like a lot of work but also an extremely good time. You are a blessing to the community for doing it! The older I get the more and more I realize that those who do these things are special!

Cat, Reynold sounds so sweet! So glad you had a good birthday. At my house, I call it birthday month - but since I did that for so long I have actually gotten a good birthday week where they both just listen to what I say all week without any back talk! From either of them! LOL

Joan - Glad you went to convention sometimes getting out helps me. Hope your family is doing well and hugs to your DGD!!

Weather here is OK today - trying to get in a few extra hours during the week so that I can leave Friday by around 2 PM. Trying to get my sister to drive over to my house this time and get ready for a SBS for weekend after this one.

Joanne, hope you are having a good day - the headaches for me have been minimal hoping the same for you - so pretty good weather here!

Good news on my nephew he didn't need a root canal and his naval orders stay the same! Woot woot woot! God is Good!

I hope everyone is having a good Wednesday!

Last edited by redwood17; 06-06-2012 at 10:35 AM..
Old 06-06-2012, 01:02 PM   #2152
Stazon Splitcoast

Good afternoon ladies..
I had today off. Tomorrow is the last day of work until August. WAHOO
I took today easy. I did 5 loads of laundry. I need to put the sheets back on the beds. I even washed DS pillows before he comes home Saturday night. DH's family is having a picnic on Sunday. That is why he is coming home. Then goes back Sunday evening, Oldest DS left this morning for vacation in Florida. He and a friend left this morning. They are driving his car and will be gone for 10 days. It will be quiet here. I do like the peacefulness of an empty house.

ee cummings

Joan
Old 06-06-2012, 03:22 PM   #2153
Stazon Splitcoast

Yesterday was such a long, boring day. I literally dozed off in my chair before noon. Thankfully I didn't fall out of my chair. We had a total of 105 voters in our precinct. That's now even a quarter of registered voters in the precinct. It was the worst turnout for a primary election I have worked. Would have preferred being at work. There were 4 precincts set up for voting in the high school gym. I wandered around to visit with the other judges. Mostly, I read. Amazingly, I didn't snack on the food I took with me. I brought most of it back home. No baked goods.

Today we kicked off our summer reading program with a magic show. We had close to 250 kids and parents in our little library for the program. Honestly, the magician was kind of boring, but the kids seemed to have loved him. I guess that was the most important thing. It was kind of noisy for a while. One or two regular patrons came in and complained about too many kids, but if they would read our signs and posters they would have known it was going to be a crazy afternoon. Now I'm ready for a nap. Too bad I can't take one.
Old 06-06-2012, 04:42 PM   #2154
Stazon Splitcoast

Debbie- Many people don't think primary elections are important.
However, it is great that so many came for the summer reading program kickoff!

ee cummings

Joan
Old 06-07-2012, 10:11 AM   #2155
Gabfest Goddess

Debbie, sounds like you have had some busy days in there! As long as the kids liked the magician that's the important thing, but know that I think they can be boring too!

I saw online that the Waldorf Astoria in NYC is brining in their own honey bees to put on top of the building and the bees end up in Central park and then come back and make the honey. . . It is so interesting to watch and nice to know NYC is going to plant 1,000,000 trees.

My neighbor has honey bees in his back yard and I don't like mid day when they are out and about Uggghhhh, yeah we are on a mountain top but our properties are like almost 3/4 of an acre they are not quite big enough for all the bees he has like 100,000 of them. (literally) he has put up a black knit fence thing to try to deter them from coming over to me so I usually only see a few but it's annoying when you take the doggie out in the middle of the day!
Old 06-07-2012, 10:26 AM   #2156
Stazon Splitcoast

I am officially on Summer Vacation.... WAHOO

Now I can make cards, sew, clean and finally relax.
Can you tell I am happy!

ee cummings

Joan
Old 06-07-2012, 11:45 AM   #2157
jor
Stazon Splitcoast

Debbie - you are a busy lady. It is a shame you had so few turn out for the primary. Although, I had to admit, I didn't vote here, either. Great about the kids!!! I always worry about what I have for the Sunday school kids. One wonderful woman tells me that they don't have huge expectations - WE make the expectations huge. She's right. Sometimes the things that make the kids happy are the simplest and easiest. I am amazed at how much the kids enjoy playing hangman!!! It is their game of choice at the end of the session! I always choose words that have to do with the story.

Joan - I am so happy that you are done for the summer!!! YAY!!!!!

Bill and I are taking our first RV trip this weekend!!!! We're going to Luray Caverns and possibly part of Sky Line Drive. We'll stop to see my best friend who celebrates her 50th birthday on Saturday (which is also our anniversary). She got me a jar of "Tired Old ***" bath salts and a yoga for seniors video workout! I think I topped that - Bill found a walker for $6 at Good Will!!! Now, if I had to mail it, it wouldn't be such a great gift, but since we'll see her, I think it is good!

Much warmer today. Sun is shining. I hope it stays this way. There are high school graduations tonight and tomorrow - outdoors.
Old 06-08-2012, 07:18 PM   #2158
Stazon Splitcoast

Vince had to stop taking that real expensive medicine with the nebulizer. It made breathing so much harder for him. Not sure what the next step is going to be. Advair is the only thing he is using now. We're stuck with over $12,000 worth of meds and can't send them back. I do know he'll have to have another echo done in August. Just putting my trust in the Lord. He knows the outcome.... I just wish he'd share it with me.

I stopped getting email notifications for the forums I'm subscribed to. I just thought it was pretty quied on SCS but that's not the case.
Old 06-08-2012, 08:15 PM   #2159
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by grammatroll View Post
Vince had to stop taking that real expensive medicine with the nebulizer. It made breathing so much harder for him. Not sure what the next step is going to be. Advair is the only thing he is using now. We're stuck with over $12,000 worth of meds and can't send them back. I do know he'll have to have another echo done in August. Just putting my trust in the Lord. He knows the outcome.... I just wish he'd share it with me.

I stopped getting email notifications for the forums I'm subscribed to. I just thought it was pretty quied on SCS but that's not the case.

Oh dear, so so so sorry for you and Vince. Must be frustrating but as you say, trust in the Lord, somehow in some way He will work it all out. It would be nice to let us know ahead of time - guess though that would not be faith. <3
Old 06-10-2012, 06:08 AM   #2160
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

HAPPY SUNDAY!

Things Our Hearts Forget

Hello, You...
The one beginning your week,
maybe thinking about your hurts,
hoping no one will notice until you are better.
Lean in close,
You are already good enough.
You don't have to be better.
Not because you're perfect
(because none of us are)
but because you're loved
by a God who is committed to
"completing the good work He started in you."

And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue His work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns. Philippians 1:6