Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree21Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-30-2012, 07:39 PM   #1801
Stazon Splitcoast

Oh no, Cat!!

DD found out the test results from the other day. She does have cancer. Thankfully, it's confined to the uterus and is in the very early stages, not even to a stage 1. It's not life threatening. She's scheduled for an hysterectomy May 3. They decided with her moving in 2 weeks and school, she didn't need the added stress. She keeps telling me not to worry, but it's not easy. I know they wouldn't have put off the surgery so long if it was more advanced, butiIt's just so hard to hear your baby has cancer. It's worse when you live 1200 miles apart. Thank God, she caught it as soon as she did. Another 6-12 months she wouldn't be so lucky. At least she has a very positive outlook. Please keep her in your prayers.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 03-30-2012, 07:55 PM   #1802
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by grammatroll View Post
Oh no, Cat!!

DD found out the test results from the other day. She does have cancer. Thankfully, it's confined to the uterus and is in the very early stages, not even to a stage 1. It's not life threatening. She's scheduled for an hysterectomy May 3. They decided with her moving in 2 weeks and school, she didn't need the added stress. She keeps telling me not to worry, but it's not easy. I know they wouldn't have put off the surgery so long if it was more advanced, butiIt's just so hard to hear your baby has cancer. It's worse when you live 1200 miles apart. Thank God, she caught it as soon as she did. Another 6-12 months she wouldn't be so lucky. At least she has a very positive outlook. Please keep her in your prayers.

Oh Debbie, extremely sorry to hear about your DD but am truly grateful that it was caught in time. So can understand your concerned mommy's heart especially living so far away. Trusting God to keep you in His peace and to keep your DD in His protective healing hands. (((hugs)))
Old 03-31-2012, 06:03 AM   #1803
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you so much, Cat.
Old 03-31-2012, 09:00 AM   #1804
jor
Stazon Splitcoast

Somehow I haven't caught up here in a few days.

Debbie - Will continue to keep your DD in my prayers. So many dealing with so much lately. It is good that they caught it early. And yes, it is very hard being so far away. When I had breast cancer 15 years ago, I was so thankful for help that I received. My parents were able to come stay when I needed chemo and that helped a lot. BIG HUGS to you.

Michele - I'm glad your DH got in contact with his mom. I'm sure the stress level is beyond difficult at this point. I hope things can calm down for you soon. My girls don't clean up after themselves either. My kitchen is a disaster right now. I should go clean it up, but I don't feel like it at this moment. I used to be pretty good about that . . .

Gray, dreary, rainy day. I thought it was to clear up but so far, no. I NEED to stamp, too.
Old 03-31-2012, 09:57 AM   #1805
Stazon Splitcoast

Thanks, Joanne.

It's 58į here with sunshine. There's a chance of a thunderstorm. We're also in a fire weather warning. I really like some of the things the weather station comes up with. It's been so dry here that it doesn't take much for a grass fire to get started. We had another big one yesterday. I haven't heard how it started, but my guess is, knowing the location, someone tossed a cigarette out the window. With the wind we had it didn't take long for the fire to spread.

Today's the first Saturday I've had off for a couple months. I feels good to have a full weekend. I told my boss that I would like to start having Mondays off if I'm going to be wroking a lot of Fridays when tax season is over; especially the weeks that I need to work Saturday. I don't want to be working 6 days a week. Of course, with my trip to Nebraska, it wouldn't hurt to work that many extra hours.

I only 2 more weeks of taxes. Things have slowed way down on that front. Monday will be interesting. I have an appointment with a guy who has income from 4 different states. It's going to be more time-consuming than complicated. I'm just glad I had a heads up on it so I could make sure I have more than an hour to work with him. What kind of irks me is that one of the other volunteers was asked by the girl who makes our appointments if it was possible for us to even do this guy's return. H just told her she had to call R, the person in charge of the state's VITA program. The first thing I did was ask questions to get more info before saying yes or no. H just didn't want to be bothered. That must be why my schedule gets filled before the other two. Granted, we're not getting paid, but the reason we volunteer, or at least my reason, is to help people who can't afford to pay to have their taxes done. I'm surprised this volunteer didn't take a trip right in the middle of the season like she usually does. I have clients who specifically ask for me when they make an appointment. I guess I should be honored. OK. Gripe session over. I need to get busy.

Hugs to all of you. Thanks for being here for me.
Old 03-31-2012, 11:27 AM   #1806
Stazon Splitcoast

Debbie- praying for your DD. Are you still planning on visiting her?

Thinking of all my dear friends. Have a good day! Off to watch DGD.

Joan
Old 03-31-2012, 03:52 PM   #1807
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:
Oh no, Cat!!

I am so sorry! But I will pray for peace that passes understanding - I think that is definitely one of my favorite prayers and of course total healing and restoration for your DD. I know you have faith so I am thankful for the early detetction and I know it's not easy for you I will cover you in prayer as well. If there is anything I can do any RAK's after surgery or anything. Please let me know, and anytime you need prayer please know to reach out - if ever you want to pray over the phone or talk we can do that too!

HUGS, BIG BIG HUGS!! Much love - and I just had a thought as I was typing you know this is the time of year we celebrate what Christ did on the cross for us and your daughter - it was to take our suffering and I have faith she is healed by his stripes. HUGS
Old 03-31-2012, 03:59 PM   #1808
Gabfest Goddess

Cat, so sorry about the fall - prayers for you. Know how much you are loved by us and by God - many hugs and quick knee healing.

Joan, enjoy DGD!! I hope you had a wonderful time today!

Joann thank you for your kind words - it has been stressful and I tell you I spend so much time praying and dwelling more of the things of God and for where my life was in December to now it is totally different and I have seen how God can change things especially when we open ourselves up to him more and give him room to change us (ok, me) and there has been more peace and it is bringing us closer as a family unit, which is nice becuase last few years have not been that way. I feel like there are some "repairs" going on with all of us. DH and I are trying hard to be better with each other and today was the first time they spent all day together while I was stamping (happens 3 times a year) and normally over the last few years I am bombarded with phone and text calls from both of them. Today quiet all day and they worked together. Such joy for my heart not just for the time alone but more for the working together and being able to allow me to do something for me. I am not being selfish just doesn't happen and happy cause these next few years will be important for Jenn and her dad.

Sorry I rambled, so much going through my head!!

I may sound mushy - but I love you all and pray for you all and am thankful for you all! Life is short and I have been talking to you ladies for years and value you.
Old 03-31-2012, 05:17 PM   #1809
Stazon Splitcoast

Joan, thanks for the Easter card. I love your cards. And, yes, I'm going to go see DD. I just booked my flight. I didn't want to wait even a couple of weeks in case the fares take a big hike. As it is, my plane ticket is just under $500. That's the bad thing about living in a fairly remote place. First of all, I have to drive 115 miles to the airport, then tickets aren't cheap. I wish Allegiant hadn't moved out of Lincoln then I could have flown a lot cheaper. First DH wanted to go then he decided not to go. It would cost us close to $1000 for both of us to fly. I told him he can go with me, but we'd be better off driving and we would have to get a motel room since DD won't have room for us. As it is, it's going to be a bit crowded with me.

Michele, thanks so much for you encouraging words. They mean a lot to me.

I finally talked DS into coming here to talk to his dad. Neither one of them are too fond of the idea, but I can't live with this breach in our family. I had to point out to DS that I have seen too many people who have lost a child or other close family member. I don't want to spend any more time being estranged from him. Life is just too short. It took a lot of convincing and crying to get him to agree. He's coming on his next day off which is Tuesday. I'd really appreciate it when Tuesday afternoon rolls around if you'd all pray real hard for the healing to begin.

Love you all.
Old 03-31-2012, 06:53 PM   #1810
Stazon Splitcoast

Debbie- you are welcome for the card. Hope it brought a moment of enjoyment. I will definitely keep DH and DS in my thoughts and prayers. God can move mountains.

Michele- I am thinking of you! Please know that I care for you and your family.

I like Michele truly think of all of you as dear and special friends. it would be a great day if I could meet you in person. Hugs

Joan
Old 04-01-2012, 09:05 AM   #1811
Stazon Splitcoast

Joan, all of your cards bring me joy.

This is the one place I know I can come to and unload all my fears, gripes and exciting news and know that I'm not judged. Thanks for being my friends. We lost a lot of our group to facebook. It's nice to keep up with them there, but I will never post anything there that I post here. This feels more like family. And some things aren't meant for the general public.
Old 04-02-2012, 11:40 AM   #1812
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:
Joan, all of your cards bring me joy.

This is the one place I know I can come to and unload all my fears, gripes and exciting news and know that I'm not judged. Thanks for being my friends. We lost a lot of our group to facebook. It's nice to keep up with them there, but I will never post anything there that I post here. This feels more like family. And some things aren't meant for the general public.

I totally agree with you! I like the being able to vent and not all of FB knows!

So my BIL, he jumped out the window of the rehabilitation facility, yes you didn't read that wrong kicked out the screen and slept one night in the desert and is now home. Unbelievable!! So good samaritan found him and took him home. He has told DH what to do with it and get the "frank" out of his life. So this is all over his ex-ex-wife. Yes he married and divorced her twice and they are both drinkers and it's just a mess. DH plans on arranging one more apartment payment for him and then we are sending everything we have back to him and walking away from it, can't help someone who doesn't want to be helped.

I could write a soap opera at this point!! LOL IF I don't laugh I cry so laugh it is!! I have done so much and he wants us out - so be it!!

He is miserable when he is healthy so this is not the shock part - but still nutty. I am telling my compassionate side there is nothing I can do.
Old 04-02-2012, 12:53 PM   #1813
Stazon Splitcoast

Oh, Michele, I'm so sorry. I feel more sorry for your DH. You are right. You cna't help someone who doesn't want to be helped. You and your DH have done all you can. It's hard to walk away but you have to. That's why it's called "tough love". Sometimes the help you give is actually enabling. It's so hard watching our loved ones sink into the pits, but we have to let them hit bottom before they realize they need and/or want help. Just because you turn your back on them doesn't mean you love them any less. You have to step away from the problem. Let go and let God; something we need to every single day of our lives.

It's definitely Monday. I had 2 tax appointments this morning. The first one was just fine. The second one didn't show. His aunt works at the credit union. So she called to see why he didn't show. Well, somebody didn't tell him when his appointment was. The aunt said she would tell him then forgot. The person making the appointments should have called just to be sure he knew. Now we have to reschudle him. Not a big problem. So I will do his taxes Friday. No shows happen a lot. This year I only had 3 no shows. Then I get home to a letter from the hospital saying we have not made a payment last month. I just happened to have already made a copy of the cancelled check when I saw last month's payment wasn't on the new statement. They claim it went on another open account for DH from back in October which supposedly was for the exact amount I paid. So I asked where the statement is with that amount. They're doing more research. I told them I'm not paying that $50 again. I dug out every statement from January of last year. Do you think I could find an open invoice with that amount? NO. I really wish we had a choice for clinics, but no such luck in a small town and DH needs to see an internist not a family doctor. And we only have one hospital. If you don't pay your bill in full within 120 days they send it to collection which in turn charges interest on the outstanding balance. Hello! Do you think if I had the money I'd have an outstanding balance? The collection agency wanted us to pay 4 times what we were paying the hospital to begin with. If I can't afford to give the hospital that amount how do they figure I can pay them? I told them they were out of their minds and they will get exactly what I was paying the hospital until I get the smaller balances paid off then I can add those payments to what I'm making now. Now it takes twice as long or longer to pay the stinking medical bills. Wouldn't it be logical to put the payment towards the oldest amount and not randomly? Of course, if they get one amount paid off, they don't get interest for it. Our hospital, which owns the clinic, wonders why more and more people dirve 115 miles for medical care. One way. I would like to do that, but that would mean we would be making that trip almost monthly. That's too expensive. However, if I have to be hospitalized, I'd make that trip. At least they work with you and if they have to turn your account over for collection you don't have to pay interest.

Sorry. Can you tell I'm not having the best of days today? It will get bettter.
Old 04-02-2012, 01:17 PM   #1814
Stazon Splitcoast

The hospital just called back. They got the account straightened out.
Old 04-02-2012, 02:41 PM   #1815
Stazon Splitcoast

Debbie- Prayers answered. Thank God you kept all your receipts and cancelled checks.

I have a bad headache today! Tooooo much stress!

Joan
Old 04-02-2012, 04:31 PM   #1816
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwood17 View Post
I totally agree with you! I like the being able to vent and not all of FB knows!

So my BIL, he jumped out the window of the rehabilitation facility, yes you didn't read that wrong kicked out the screen and slept one night in the desert and is now home. Unbelievable!! So good samaritan found him and took him home. He has told DH what to do with it and get the "frank" out of his life. So this is all over his ex-ex-wife. Yes he married and divorced her twice and they are both drinkers and it's just a mess. DH plans on arranging one more apartment payment for him and then we are sending everything we have back to him and walking away from it, can't help someone who doesn't want to be helped.

I could write a soap opera at this point!! LOL IF I don't laugh I cry so laugh it is!! I have done so much and he wants us out - so be it!!

He is miserable when he is healthy so this is not the shock part - but still nutty. I am telling my compassionate side there is nothing I can do.

Oh Michele, soooo sorry. Life can be more than challenging, that's for sure. Sending much love and hugs.
Old 04-02-2012, 04:33 PM   #1817
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
The hospital just called back. They got the account straightened out.

Happy for you!
Old 04-02-2012, 04:34 PM   #1818
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by smileyj View Post
Debbie- Prayers answered. Thank God you kept all your receipts and cancelled checks.

I have a bad headache today! Tooooo much stress!

Joan, you are too nice to have a bad headache. Sending healing hugs your way.
Old 04-02-2012, 04:52 PM   #1819
Gabfest Goddess

Debbie, so good that your so organized!!

Joan - prayers and hugs to you - I care for you and your family too!

Cat, how are you feeling??!!
Old 04-02-2012, 05:00 PM   #1820
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Michele, feeling physically better with each passing day, thanks.
Old 04-02-2012, 05:00 PM   #1821
Stazon Splitcoast

Michele- I ma sorry that you guys have to deal with this. Take care of your self, DH and DD. Hugs!

Joan
Old 04-02-2012, 07:55 PM   #1822
Stazon Splitcoast

They put the payment toward a bill they haven't finished processing because they're waiting on the insurance payment. Instead of reading the statement stub snet iwth the check to see how to apply the payment, they looked for an amount due. It's a good thing I'm a lot more understanding than most.

Cat, I'm glad you're feeling better every day.

Had a quiet night at work tonight. Now that I have all my projects done, I have nothing to do sitting at the circulation desk on a slow night. Most of the people in tonight were on the computers.

I have to show you a picture of my youngest DGD. She gave herself tatoos on Sunday. With a purple marker. Get a load of that hat She has to wear it every time she goes outside. It was 85į that day.
Attached Thumbnails
lyra-4-1-12.jpg  
Old 04-03-2012, 08:51 AM   #1823
Stazon Splitcoast

Today is the day DS is coming to the house. I'm really going to need a lot of prayer warriors later this afternoon. DS and DH are both being stubborn and acting like my late FIL. I'm sorry to say, I had no respect for my FIL. He was a very self-centered person and he was the only person in the world who could do no wrong. (very sarcastic here). It was ok to shoplift if you didn't get caught. That type of person. My guys are going to get an big earful from me. I wonder if I'll even have a marriage when we're done. As you can see, I need all the help I can get. I know God will be with us, I just hope I'm smart enough to listen to Him. I'll let you know later how it all ends.
Old 04-03-2012, 09:11 AM   #1824
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Today is the day DS is coming to the house. I'm really going to need a lot of prayer warriors later this afternoon. DS and DH are both being stubborn and acting like my late FIL. I'm sorry to say, I had no respect for my FIL. He was a very self-centered person and he was the only person in the world who could do no wrong. (very sarcastic here). It was ok to shoplift if you didn't get caught. That type of person. My guys are going to get an big earful from me. I wonder if I'll even have a marriage when we're done. As you can see, I need all the help I can get. I know God will be with us, I just hope I'm smart enough to listen to Him. I'll let you know later how it all ends.

Trusting God to give you whatever you need at this moment.
Old 04-03-2012, 02:39 PM   #1825
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Cute funny....

After the egg hunt on Easter Sunday, the young farm boy decided to play a prank. He went to the chicken coop and replaced every single egg with a brightly colored one.

A few minutes later the rooster walked in, saw all the colored eggs, then stormed outside and beat up the peacock!
Old 04-03-2012, 05:34 PM   #1826
Stazon Splitcoast

Caterina- great chuckle!

Debbie- I've been thinking of you! Praying things are going well!

Joan
Old 04-03-2012, 08:21 PM   #1827
Stazon Splitcoast

DS didn't show. Don't know why. His phone isn't working so can't call him. Am I surprised? No. I'm very disappointed. He doesn't work tomorrow so maybe he'll show up then. I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.
Old 04-04-2012, 02:59 AM   #1828
Gabfest Goddess

Debbie, praying DS will show up today! Hugs

So happy it's Wednesday - I took Mickey to dog training last night at Petco and wow so glad I did so much to learn he was the high strung one of the bunch but we will work on the walk they showed us how so no pulling and also "wait" to go through the door after us. There was a big dog that was a rescue and big being 80 lbs or so and Mickey tried, lol, lol, tried to take him over and be the alpha WOW it was funny the other dog just looked at him like yeah right buddy sit down.

I hope everyone has a good day today!
Old 04-04-2012, 07:09 AM   #1829
Stazon Splitcoast

Michele, I'd love to see Mickey with my Timber. He weighs almost 140 lbs. He's a big dog. Timber probably would let Mickey have a turn at being the alpha. It's funny watching how he and Lexi wrestle and he weighs 100 pounds more. Timber is so good with other dogs.

I'm hoping DS shows up today, but I'm not going to hold my breath. I wouldn't be surprised if the gf decided she needed him to do something for her even though she thinks it's time for the guys to make amends. I wish DS would start believing in Jesus again. Satan has such a tight hold on him right now. This is one case I have to remember to Let Go And Let God.
Old 04-04-2012, 07:32 AM   #1830
Gabfest Goddess

Debbie, Timber has always sounded so "cool" I do love the dogs - so thankful for my nut Mickey. But it was good to know he started paying attention near the end and then this morning. Timber would probably give the same look the other dog did "ok, do your thing little boy" then the other dog pushed him down with his chin. It was funny.

I am so hoping you DS comes by for you guys tonight.

Cat - saw your post praying for Tyler. I hope you are feeling better and Reynold too!

Joanne - how are you and the family doing - it is beautiful weather here in Jersey today very - very nice. I laughed DH said we should find a teenager training class! lol, yeah that was only said after she was asleep. too funny. She tries to compete to be better at me in everything - DH was like he doesn't know why she tries that so hard - I said part of growing up.

Joan - how is DGD? How is DH and your boys? How is youngest DS doing with music?

My brain is just all over the place lately. I don't know should I use a few days or wait a little longer? I feel so unsettled in a way I don't ever remember feeling like this so much, prayer has helped but I get jumpy sort of it's odd.

HUGS my friends, HUGS
Old 04-04-2012, 12:59 PM   #1831
Stazon Splitcoast

Caterina- Praying for Tyler and his family.

Debbie- Hoping DS comes over today.

Michele- DD sounds like a very typical teenager. We are okay. DGD is getting big. She loves to tell me know gamma stop it. She is a little young to be telling me what to do. Can't wait til she's a teenager. Youngest DS is working as a server tech in the computer dept at college. He was accepted into grad school and starts in the fall. Oldest Ds has a job. However, he only works 32 hrs a week. He says it will be awhile before he moves out. Middle DS is still is continual pain. Even the Mayo Clinic couldn't diagnose the illness. The said it could be about 4 things but doesn't quite fit any of them. As I have said before DH believes it is from his Agent Orange exposure. DIL has lost 32 pounds on weight watchers. DH is DH struggling with depression and diabetes.
Sorry this turned into a book. Thanks for asking about my crew.

Joan
Old 04-04-2012, 01:33 PM   #1832
Gabfest Goddess

Joan, that's not a book and I am always interested in how the crew is doing! Jenn used to want control too, I think it's a girl thing! Will pray for DS that is in pain, it's rough when they can't diagnose it prayers for healing. Prayers for the whole gang!!
Old 04-04-2012, 02:07 PM   #1833
Stazon Splitcoast

Joan, I bet the doctors at Mayo are really stumped if they can't diagnose the cause.

I like hearing how eveyone's families are doing. I may not always respond here, but I usually say a little prayer as soon as I read your posts.

DH finished making the drawing for a book cover. I should say he finished the second drawing for the book. The author's wife wanted some changes made on the first. However, the author liked both drawings. He picked them up last night; and paid for them in full. He got buy real cheap, too. But DH can't charge as much as he should because he can only make so much each month without having to pay the full amount of his pension back for the month. I think we're supposed to get a copy of the book when it's published.
Old 04-05-2012, 07:27 AM   #1834
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:
Joan, I bet the doctors at Mayo are really stumped if they can't diagnose the cause.

I like hearing how eveyone's families are doing. I may not always respond here, but I usually say a little prayer as soon as I read your posts.

DH finished making the drawing for a book cover. I should say he finished the second drawing for the book. The author's wife wanted some changes made on the first. However, the author liked both drawings. He picked them up last night; and paid for them in full. He got buy real cheap, too. But DH can't charge as much as he should because he can only make so much each month without having to pay the full amount of his pension back for the month. I think we're supposed to get a copy of the book when it's published.
Yeah for Vince!! That is so cool.
Old 04-05-2012, 09:20 AM   #1835
Stazon Splitcoast

DS didn't show up yesterday, either. I know he won't be around the rest of the week because of work. I tried. Don't know what else I can do. I guess God will make it happen when it's supposed to.

We're in a blizzard watch all day tomorrow. It's supposed to rain today and maybe turn into snow late tonight.
Old 04-05-2012, 09:49 AM   #1836
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
DS didn't show up yesterday, either. I know he won't be around the rest of the week because of work. I tried. Don't know what else I can do. I guess God will make it happen when it's supposed to.

We're in a blizzard watch all day tomorrow. It's supposed to rain today and maybe turn into snow late tonight.

Sorry about DS not showing up and agree God will get it done at the right time

Blizzard? YIKES!!
Old 04-05-2012, 09:52 AM   #1837
Gabfest Goddess

Deb, sorry about DS - I know it's rough prayers for God to soften his heart. . . And for strength and wisdom for you and of course comfort. I know it's hard.

Snow sounds kind of nice!! I do like snow today is beautiful here deep blue sky and nice breeze.

So each morning I now get Mickey on his leash and we get to the door and today I said "wait" he just sat and looked at me for que when to go!! My boy is starting to get it!!
Old 04-05-2012, 11:00 AM   #1838
Stazon Splitcoast

Debbie- you have tried. I am praying that DS and Dh open their hearts to each other. Wahoo for Vince!
Michele- I agree snow sounds good to me. Glad the dog training is helping.

Hi everyone. I am waiting for DIL to pick me up to watch DGD. Ds didn't work again today. He is in too much pain to work or even drive a car.

Thanks for the kind words.

Joan
Old 04-05-2012, 02:05 PM   #1839
Stazon Splitcoast

It's supposed to be the wet, heavy snow again so there's a chance we'll lose power. Maybe it won't be as bad as predicted. The sun is trying to shine now and it did warm up to around 50į.

I found out today that tomorrow is my official last day for the tax season. I have one problem that needs to be solved next week then I'll be done. I wonder how many people are scrambling to get there taxes done next week.
Old 04-05-2012, 05:57 PM   #1840
Stazon Splitcoast

Debbie- I hope the weather isn't bad. However, you can send the snow my way!

I played with DGD this afternoon. DS could hardly get up out of the chair. It breaks my heart each time he calls to watch her. I have prayed for a miracle for 30 yrs. I will never give up.

Joan