Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Need a Lift? (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/need-lift-f63/)
-   -   Good thoughts please (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/need-lift-f63/good-thoughts-please-t562676.html)

MilwaukeeMommy 10-15-2012 03:29 PM

Good thoughts please

I don't post much here on SCS anymore -- but at one time I was a daily nuisance :) & still feel very tied to this board. I still browse through the gallery - I still peruse the forums -- but I don't stamp anymore so feel a little "out of place" now. BUT --- I still have many friends here --- so I am asking for some generic good thoughts. I wouldn't even know where to start explaining all that is going on --- there is a lot -- so I'm wondering if you could simply think good thoughts for me & my family. Sometimes that's all ya need :)

Thank you!

jeannemlehrman 10-16-2012 05:38 AM

Dear Michelle, Sending lots of good thoughts for you and your family with blessings, too. Someone once told me during an especially rough patch that "Better days are coming." I found myself whispering that phrase many times during that patch and it is true.....better days are coming. Jeanne

Chipchick 10-16-2012 06:23 AM

{{{Hugs}}}

upnseams 10-16-2012 11:45 AM

Sending extra good wishes, thoughts and prayers. U may not believe but I do and I know God will answer my prayers for u. So know that he is looking down and smiling warm blessing on you and your family today. Much Love.

MilwaukeeMommy 10-16-2012 01:26 PM

Thanks so much ladies ~ I'm feeling the love :)

caterinafmig 12-10-2012 09:40 AM

Michelle, so sorry you are going through a rough spot on this road of life. Sending much love, hugs, encouragement and prayers. <3

God Will Carry You

God knows you by name
and has your best interest at heart.
He will be with you and will carry you
when you can't find the strength to stand on your own.

jeanstamping2 01-23-2013 04:42 PM

I MISS you like Crazy!!!!

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

AEB Stamps 02-22-2013 08:07 PM

In life there are hills and valleys. When I was in what as been the deepest valley of my life, a friend told me "Well, honey, You are in the middle of a miracle". And that was such a true statement. I know when I get out of the valley and sometimes after a lot of time, I can see how the struggles were in someway a miracle. If even to help me appreciate the hilltops even more.

How you get to the other side of the miracle soon.

caterinafmig 02-22-2013 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AEB Stamps (Post 20022247)
In life there are hills and valleys. When I was in what as been the deepest valley of my life, a friend told me "Well, honey, You are in the middle of a miracle". And that was such a true statement. I know when I get out of the valley and sometimes after a lot of time, I can see how the struggles were in someway a miracle. If even to help me appreciate the hilltops even more.

How you get to the other side of the miracle soon.

So true, Amanda!

happigirlcorgi 02-25-2013 07:02 PM

Having just had my own 2 weeks of sadness and misery, I am wishing you all the best and hope you can just hang in there until things start looking brighter. Sending you positive thoughts, warm wishes, and smiles. Treat yourself well.