Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree182Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-14-2012, 11:48 AM   #3881
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by caterinafmig View Post
Praising the Lord for the sweet precious baby girl born on June 12th. Emily Claire is Alexander's half-sister so now he has an older sister, Athena, 21 and two younger sisters.... of course, he was hoping for a brother. He loves his little sister (4) and will be an awesome big brother to Emily, too.
Praise God, new beginning! Many years of health and happiness!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 06-15-2012, 09:54 AM   #3882
Glitter Queen

Default prayer?

Hiya

First time posting this sort of thing! Bit of a long one coming....

As a family we were Baptist, brought up in the faith and my dad was a lay preacher, on the church council etc etc. When I was about 10 my dad stopped going to church completely and the family drifted away - there was an issue involving sexual abuse (not involving my dad, but a member of my immediate family may - or may not - have been the victim). Sooooo - I moved away from God and ultimately stopped believing. My hubby is Jewish (by culture) and doesnt believe in God - and my child is undecided at the moment. Phew! So thats us!

When my dad died, about 6 years ago, I went shopping for a faith - I tried to become a christian again, but felt I was a fraud. I felt nothing at all, so stopped going because I didnt want to be false.

My mum died late April and I had a good chat to our Baptist Minister (who wasnt there when our family was) and I have decided to look again at my faith - or lack of it.

Soooo - I have read alot, books against atheists and written by atheists (the atheists seem very aggressive and I just keep thinking "well you would say that" when I read stuff by Christians). I have read portions of the Bible. But I still have this intellectual block. Some moments I want to just say - yep, this is the way, God does exist. Then, I just laugh at myself and think I am being daft.

I am not sure what I am asking for in this post - I mean, I started off thinking that I could ask for prayer that I get some sort of "decision" but not sure that this is appropriate if I cant say that I believe in God - kinda, what is the point of prayer to something I dont believe in?

Please please, dont think that I am trying to challenge or disrespect other people's views. I have read passages that talk about the arrogance of those who believe they know better etc.

Hey ho - not sure where this is going, so will finish this now - any words of wisdom gratefully received!

Rx
Old 06-15-2012, 12:19 PM   #3883
Proud Fan Club Member

Ruth, many atheists came to know God because they read the Bible trying to prove it wrong! I will pray for God to reveal himself to you and for wisdom for you to know when he does. And you don't always "feel" it when you are a christian, that's what faith is all about. Bless you for opening yourself up in here...
Old 06-15-2012, 01:48 PM   #3884
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Ruth, thank you so much for your sharing your heart. Please know you have friends here who have probably experienced similar things. Was raised in a Catholic family and traveled many 'paths'. Can now say, that I know God was always there even when I was totally unaware. He cares and loves all of us beyond measure. Remember, God sent His only Son to redeem all of us. It is not about religion, it is all about a relationship with God through His Son which is far more freeing than a bunch of do's and don'ts.

Am grateful to God that you are questioning and searching. Along with Kathy, will pray that God will reveal Himself to you as only He can because He knows you better than anyone and love you.

Please feel free to come here anytime.
Old 06-15-2012, 02:52 PM   #3885
Stazon Splitcoast

I am not good at expressing my thoughts but I wanted to added to what Kathy and Caterina have posted.
Ruth- I am happy that you found us and can share your thoughts. I have questioned my faith and even quit attending church for a while. I am a faithful follower now. I don't believe in judging people. I will pray for you to feel God's loving presence. Take care.

Joan
Old 06-16-2012, 10:38 AM   #3886
Glitter Queen

Default Thanks!

Hiya Kathy, Joan and Caterina

thanks so much for your kind words - and for not taking offence!

I certainly welcome any prayers and thank you for taking the time to reply to me. I am still searching and hopefully will find the right path

Rx
Old 06-16-2012, 02:45 PM   #3887
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthgedalovitch View Post
Hiya Kathy, Joan and Caterina

thanks so much for your kind words - and for not taking offence!

I certainly welcome any prayers and thank you for taking the time to reply to me. I am still searching and hopefully will find the right path

Rx
Dearest Ruth, how can any one of us take offense of your open sincere heart? Am grateful that you continue to search and am believing God is right there with you.

Btw, have you read, More Than A Carpenter by Josh McDowell? Read it many years ago. He was an atheist and has written many books on his search. Was privileged to meet him and he is an excellent speaker.
Old 06-16-2012, 04:34 PM   #3888
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by caterinafmig View Post
Dearest Ruth, how can any one of us take offense of your open sincere heart? Am grateful that you continue to search and am believing God is right there with you.

Btw, have you read, More Than A Carpenter by Josh McDowell? Read it many years ago. He was an atheist and has written many books on his search. Was privileged to meet him and he is an excellent speaker.
That sounds like an interesting story...thanks for that.

Ruth, we are grateful you trust us enough to share your heart!
Old 06-19-2012, 05:27 PM   #3889
Proud Fan Club Member

Here's my dilemma. The doctor gave me a medication at last visit to try. Free samples which would last about five weeks. I haven't tried them yet. I am afraid of what they might do. So today I called and asked if I could get scheduled for a sinus scan, which is what they keep saying is the next step, and then they pass me on to the next doc. The office has not returned my call as of yet, maybe tomorrow. I've been praying for healing, yet how do I know the meds aren't part of that healing? So....after dealing with this since Feb. 2011, I need some relief. I guess I just am asking for prayer to know what to do. If they don't call back and schedule the scan, I may try the new meds, but I need to do that on a day that I don't have to go anywhere because I don't know how my body will react to them...That would be at least not until Friday....Would apppreciate all prayers. My prayer warrior died a year ago this week.
Old 06-19-2012, 05:45 PM   #3890
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscrat View Post
Here's my dilemma. The doctor gave me a medication at last visit to try. Free samples which would last about five weeks. I haven't tried them yet. I am afraid of what they might do. So today I called and asked if I could get scheduled for a sinus scan, which is what they keep saying is the next step, and then they pass me on to the next doc. The office has not returned my call as of yet, maybe tomorrow. I've been praying for healing, yet how do I know the meds aren't part of that healing? So....after dealing with this since Feb. 2011, I need some relief. I guess I just am asking for prayer to know what to do. If they don't call back and schedule the scan, I may try the new meds, but I need to do that on a day that I don't have to go anywhere because I don't know how my body will react to them...That would be at least not until Friday....Would apppreciate all prayers. My prayer warrior died a year ago this week.

Kathy, so sorry your prayer warrior is no longer here on earth for you. Trusting God to give you the peace and wisdom you need at this time. I believe the Lord can cure in many ways and possibly this medication may be part of that. For example, the Lord used the hands of a good surgeon for my recent surgery to clearly help me. Have prayed for many years for healing of my bowel/intestines and it took a major attack to get me to the hospital for surgery.

The Word of God states that anything we do in faith is honored by Him so please don't lay any heavy burdens of doubt on yourself. You have the ultimate in God's grace which is unlimited so just trust Him with whatever decision you make. My wonderful husband will remind me that even if we make 'the wrong decision' God has it ALL covered!
Old 06-20-2012, 04:27 AM   #3891
Stazon Splitcoast

Kathy- Caterina said it better than me. I am praying for you to make the right decision. May the Holy Spirit guide you to the right decision for you!

Joan

Last edited by smileyj; 06-20-2012 at 04:30 AM..
Old 06-21-2012, 06:45 AM   #3892
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Thought this was an encouraging story on prayer... GOD HEARS ALL PRAYERS!!

The Baseball Prayer

One evening in September I took my 13-year-old son to see a St. Louis Cardinal's baseball game. I was given 2 free tickets for bleacher seats from my work, what a blessing! So I picked up my son at home and hurried back to the ballpark. We we're going early to watch batting practice. I told Nathaniel that from the bleachers, we might be able to get a souvenir baseball hit to us.

Well, there were a lot of balls falling around us, but that's just it, around us. Some on the left, some on the right, some in front of us, but nothing we could reach. And then it happened! A batted ball landed right at my feet. It did a double ricochet between the ground and the seat and blasted out from under there about 8 feet high right into the boy's glove. Unfortunately for me, the boy wasn't Nathaniel. The ball had bounced about 10 rows in front of us. At the very moment the ball hit, I was distracted and looking to my right. I didn't even see it!

Well, that's it, I thought. You don't get another chance like that at the same game. So I settled in with just about 10 minutes left of batting practice content with the game we were about to see. But there was another home run ball hit in the section to the right of us some 25 feet away. An elderly attendant got the ball when it landed, and signaled pointing with his finger that he wanted Nathaniel to have the baseball.

I was delighted and perplexed. We hadn't been talking with this man. He wasn't an attendant for our section. And there were about 10 kids all excited and hopping up and down hoping for the ball. Nathaniel wasn't even close enough to be with the other kids. He was another 6 feet in back of them. But the attendant picked Nathaniel. I thought to myself, what luck! We have our souvenir!

It wasn't until the middle of the 3rd inning that the significance of what I had just witnessed hit me. It was then that Nathaniel leaned over to me and said, "You know dad, I prayed before we got here that I would be able to get a baseball." Whir . Bang! My head must've made that noise as all at once my brain suddenly comprehended what my eyes had seen. What I had dismissed as a bit of good luck surely had a divine design!

This event has reinforced for me that God hears our smallest of prayers. Maybe even that's wrong, maybe there's not any such thing as a "small" prayer to God. And no request seems too trivial when asked in sincerity with the heart of child. Nathaniel has the proof! It weighs 5 ounces and has a leather cover sewn with double stitch 10/5 red thread.
Old 06-21-2012, 11:20 AM   #3893
Matboard Maniac

I took in a stray dog last month on a weekend and was able to find the owners on Monday. She was such a sweet dog and obvious she belonged to someone. Her owners were a very young couple who had adopted her from the shelter before she was about to be put down in February. I was very happy and pleased to reunite them and even donated some toys, a leash and crate to help them out.

Had a note at home last night that she wanted me to call her about the dog. It was very late, but I knew I would worry all night so I sent her a text. She wanted to know if I knew anyone who wanted to take her because her husband had left her a week ago and she didn't think she could care for her and probably would have to return her to the shelter. This of course broke my heart for her and the dog. Needless to say, I did not get much sleep last night.

Texted her back this morning asking her to please reconsider. I know she is going through a lot (she is also newly pregnant) and that she accepted responsibility for this wonderful dog and how could she turn her back on her and just give her up. (I did apologize for my directness as a true dog lover.) She understood and told me she had thought it through and I was right. She does love the dog, but is under a lot of stress.

I told her I couldn't imagine what she was going through, but having the dog would be a real comfort for her during this time and help her in her loneliness. (The dog was a pleasure to take care of and obviously trained when I took her in.) Advised her not to make any sudden decisions about anything right now with everything going on and to just take it one day at a time, but don't give up on the dog and the love and happiness she can give her. (The dog sleeps with her.)

She thankfully agreed and I offered to let her dog come play with my 2 anytime she needed a break or just something to do for the dog.

Please keep her in your prayers. She is young, pregnant, on her own after her husband walked out on her last week.
Old 06-21-2012, 07:22 PM   #3894
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmbutler View Post
I took in a stray dog last month on a weekend and was able to find the owners on Monday. She was such a sweet dog and obvious she belonged to someone. Her owners were a very young couple who had adopted her from the shelter before she was about to be put down in February. I was very happy and pleased to reunite them and even donated some toys, a leash and crate to help them out.

Had a note at home last night that she wanted me to call her about the dog. It was very late, but I knew I would worry all night so I sent her a text. She wanted to know if I knew anyone who wanted to take her because her husband had left her a week ago and she didn't think she could care for her and probably would have to return her to the shelter. This of course broke my heart for her and the dog. Needless to say, I did not get much sleep last night.

Texted her back this morning asking her to please reconsider. I know she is going through a lot (she is also newly pregnant) and that she accepted responsibility for this wonderful dog and how could she turn her back on her and just give her up. (I did apologize for my directness as a true dog lover.) She understood and told me she had thought it through and I was right. She does love the dog, but is under a lot of stress.

I told her I couldn't imagine what she was going through, but having the dog would be a real comfort for her during this time and help her in her loneliness. (The dog was a pleasure to take care of and obviously trained when I took her in.) Advised her not to make any sudden decisions about anything right now with everything going on and to just take it one day at a time, but don't give up on the dog and the love and happiness she can give her. (The dog sleeps with her.)

She thankfully agreed and I offered to let her dog come play with my 2 anytime she needed a break or just something to do for the dog.

Please keep her in your prayers. She is young, pregnant, on her own after her husband walked out on her last week.

How sad for this sweet young lady to be expecting a baby and be left by her husband. Truly she must be in need of a friend and am grateful that you have reached out to her.

May the Lord truly shower down His love, grace, comfort, encouragement to this soon-to-be mommy and work in her husband's heart in a major way to heal their relationship. Also, trusting God to keep both mommy and baby protected.
Old 06-22-2012, 06:21 AM   #3895
Stazon Splitcoast

bmbutler- praying for the young lady. She really has a burden dumped on her. I just keep thinking about what my mom always reminded me. God only gives you what you can handle.

Joan
Old 06-23-2012, 04:36 PM   #3896
Swapper of the Month January 2013

Send a message via MSN to nikki1578 Send a message via Yahoo to nikki1578

prayers for a special friend she has been diagnosed with some form of myeloma cancer i am so sad .
Old 06-23-2012, 04:53 PM   #3897
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikki1578 View Post
prayers for a special friend she has been diagnosed with some form of myeloma cancer i am so sad .
Nikki, I've been missing you! Just today I was wondering where you were! Praying for your friend. And for you too!
Old 06-23-2012, 05:17 PM   #3898
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikki1578 View Post

Lifting your sweet special friend up to the Lord asking Him to cover her with His loving powerful healing, thankful that He will give all the medical staff great skills and wisdom to give her the best possible care and treatment. Trusting God to surround her with His grace, mercy, encouragement and calming peace as He carries her through this journey.
Old 06-24-2012, 04:21 PM   #3899
Proud Fan Club Member

Our own SCS friend, samswindle, has had her cancer return. Please add her to your prayer list!! She's such a sweetheart! She will need our help for strength through this.
Old 06-24-2012, 05:44 PM   #3900
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscrat View Post
Our own SCS friend, samswindle, has had her cancer return. Please add her to your prayer list!! She's such a sweetheart! She will need our help for strength through this.

Truly sorry for Sam Swindle to once again have to battle this monster. May God truly shower down all that she will need to fight this wretched disease once and for all.
Old 06-25-2012, 09:57 AM   #3901
Stazon Splitcoast

I am sending a card today to Sam!

Joan
Old 06-25-2012, 11:34 AM   #3902
Proud Fan Club Member

Thanks! I sent one this morning, so she will get some love in the mail!!
Old 06-25-2012, 11:45 AM   #3903
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quick post, Reynold will be going to GBMC at 6:30am Wed. for his eye surgery. His daughter is in from CA and will drive us which is a blessing.

Thank you for your prayers.
Old 06-25-2012, 12:19 PM   #3904
Pearl-ExPert

On Wednesday, 6/27/12 the Ringwood Baptist Church in Ringwood NJ will be hosting a 24 hr prayer vigil for one of our members (Lisa) who has a non cancerous brain tumor that has been causing seizures and numerous other problems. She's had more than 6 months of radiation to shrink the tumor in hopes that they may be able to operate. That said, the doctors have made it very clear that she will not be able to have radiation again, and that this type of tumor always comes back. BUT we serve a God that can do all things and we are praying for healing and wholeness for Lisa. She is a young woman (in her 30's), she is a strong believer, has a wonderful Godly husband, and three girls - all of who have been greatly affected by this. Please pray for Lisa - especially on Wednesday 6/27/12. Thank you all. IF anyone wanted to send a card to Lisa, just PM me and I'll forward her address.
Old 06-26-2012, 06:57 PM   #3905
Stazon Splitcoast

My boss just called one of the graduates from the school were I work was just diagnosed with non hogkins lymphoma (sp). She is a very nice girl. Her dad was a teacher at the school. He was laid off for next year.

Joan
Old 06-27-2012, 05:27 AM   #3906
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ldumont999 View Post
On Wednesday, 6/27/12 the Ringwood Baptist Church in Ringwood NJ will be hosting a 24 hr prayer vigil for one of our members (Lisa) who has a non cancerous brain tumor that has been causing seizures and numerous other problems. She's had more than 6 months of radiation to shrink the tumor in hopes that they may be able to operate. That said, the doctors have made it very clear that she will not be able to have radiation again, and that this type of tumor always comes back. BUT we serve a God that can do all things and we are praying for healing and wholeness for Lisa. She is a young woman (in her 30's), she is a strong believer, has a wonderful Godly husband, and three girls - all of who have been greatly affected by this. Please pray for Lisa - especially on Wednesday 6/27/12. Thank you all. IF anyone wanted to send a card to Lisa, just PM me and I'll forward her address.
So sorry, hate hearing of yet another person dealing with a brain tumor. Asking, trusting and believing that the Lord will cover Lisa with His powerful healing protection.
Old 06-27-2012, 05:31 AM   #3907
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by smileyj View Post
My boss just called one of the graduates from the school were I work was just diagnosed with non hogkins lymphoma (sp). She is a very nice girl. Her dad was a teacher at the school. He was laid off for next year.

Joan, may the Lord truly shower down His healing as He gives great wisdom and skills to all the medical staff.

You can let this young girl know of COLES prayer team.
Old 06-27-2012, 05:32 AM   #3908
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Reynold's surgery is over and he did well. They did have to put a glass tube in his eye. The doctor said that Reynold will have to have the same surgery done on the other eye in about a month.

Thank you for your prayers.
Old 06-27-2012, 05:47 AM   #3909
Stazon Splitcoast

Caterina- Thanking God for the good report. Praying for healing.
Louise- I am thinking about Lisa. May God send comfort and strength.

Joan
Old 06-27-2012, 06:10 AM   #3910
Proud Fan Club Member

Caterina, thanks for the update on Reynold. I prayed that God would bless him with a good, safe procedure. Love your new avatar, by the way!

I am schedule on Friday for CT sinus scan. Would appreciate prayers, but am totally trusting God. He is awesome!

Louise, praying for Lisa this morning. If you Pm me her address, I will get a card out today.
Old 06-27-2012, 12:01 PM   #3911
Stazon Splitcoast

Louise- Please Pm Lisa's address!

Joan
Old 07-01-2012, 05:42 AM   #3912
Kookie Creator

Send a message via Yahoo to teach57123

I didn't know this forum was here until a very kind 'muscrat' told me about it. Thanks. I'm requesting prayers for my sister. She is waiting for surgery for a mass discovered as a result of 'constipation issues'. The hospital sent her home with pain meds to await scheduling. She's in pain and in need of prayers that everything works out well.
Thanks in advance.
Old 07-01-2012, 05:52 AM   #3913
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by teach57123 View Post
I didn't know this forum was here until a very kind 'muscrat' told me about it. Thanks. I'm requesting prayers for my sister. She is waiting for surgery for a mass discovered as a result of 'constipation issues'. The hospital sent her home with pain meds to await scheduling. She's in pain and in need of prayers that everything works out well.
Thanks in advance.

Beth, extremely sorry that your sister is going through such a rough time. Having had recent bowel surgery because of blockage can truly relate to your sister's pain. May the Lord intervene in a major way to get a surgery date quickly as He keeps your sister in His merciful, loving, protective hands.
Old 07-01-2012, 11:47 AM   #3914
Proud Fan Club Member

Beth, so glad you found us here. Everyone is so kind and they all are great prayer warriors! I know from experience, they've prayed for me many times as I have them! Welcome, and I will continue to pray for your sister.
Old 07-01-2012, 02:40 PM   #3915
Stazon Splitcoast

Beth- I will pray for your sister.

Joan
Old 07-02-2012, 03:55 PM   #3916
Insane Embellisher

Smile

Hi Beth, I will pray for your sister's full recovery. And, for you to keep your Faith strong. Prayer is the most important thing we can do on someone's behalf.

I know the people here, my friends, have lifted me up through some tough times.

All-Hope everyone has a safe and celebratory Independence Day. I pray that everyone can see God in the world and not just the darkness that sometimes seems more prevelant. We know who the Victor is! We are all Conquerers in Christ Jesus. Please join me to pray for all of the people in the world who have not yet had a taste of Freedom in their life. I get a mailing that talks about this in all different countries, and it has really caught my heart.

He IS Able!
Traci S.

You May Receive 1-5 Cards Weekly!
He IS Able
Old 07-02-2012, 05:44 PM   #3917
Stazon Splitcoast

Traci- It is good to see you posting here. Just so you know I do read your blog and pray for everyone's needs. I don't always comment.

I learned to pray as a very young child. My mom was a great inspiration. Whenever i complained of being bored or doing a chore I didn't like she encouraged me to pray. So since then it has been a way of life for me.

Joan
Old 07-03-2012, 12:02 PM   #3918
Insane Embellisher

Smile

Thanks J! I pop in now and then. I posted a prayer request at the bottom of today's post...it may show up tomorrow...I'm not sure. I just "published" it. We just had our 2 year anniversary! Can you believe it?!

I pray for you every day, my Friend.

Here is a different prayer request, if you would, please: I have a prayer request for my FIL, SIL and family. They live in MD and they were victims of the terrible storms. They are on their 3rd day without electricity. My FIL is in a home for people with Alzheimers. He is having trouble breathing and a fever of 100 degrees. They are leaving the windows open and one outlet in each room is on a generator, so the fan and light are plugged in. Please pray that the power gets restored quickly, and that my wonderful FIL finds it easier to breathe...and adjusts to the changes in his routine because of this.

Beth-I am praying for your sister and for you.

Thanks so much. I miss Josh...it is so hot out where he is stationed. I saw him on SKYPE on the computer...that was much better...being able to see him while we talked. A true blessing and encouragment.

Praying you all enjoy the 4th and stay safe!

He IS Able!
Traci S.

He IS Able
Old 07-03-2012, 01:17 PM   #3919
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traci S. View Post
Thanks J! I pop in now and then. I posted a prayer request at the bottom of today's post...it may show up tomorrow...I'm not sure. I just "published" it. We just had our 2 year anniversary! Can you believe it?!

I pray for you every day, my Friend.

Here is a different prayer request, if you would, please: I have a prayer request for my FIL, SIL and family. They live in MD and they were victims of the terrible storms. They are on their 3rd day without electricity. My FIL is in a home for people with Alzheimers. He is having trouble breathing and a fever of 100 degrees. They are leaving the windows open and one outlet in each room is on a generator, so the fan and light are plugged in. Please pray that the power gets restored quickly, and that my wonderful FIL finds it easier to breathe...and adjusts to the changes in his routine because of this.

Beth-I am praying for your sister and for you.

Thanks so much. I miss Josh...it is so hot out where he is stationed. I saw him on SKYPE on the computer...that was much better...being able to see him while we talked. A true blessing and encouragment.

Praying you all enjoy the 4th and stay safe!

He IS Able!
Traci S.

He IS Able

Traci, extremely sorry for you FIL and family being effected by that terrible storm. May the Lord keep them protected and get the power up soon.

Sending lots of congratulations as you celebrate two-years on your blessed blog.

May the Lord keep Josh covered with His loving protection and keep him safe. Happy you get to talk on Skype. <3
Old 07-03-2012, 01:18 PM   #3920
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Reynold has some surgery done at the doctor's office to remove a suspicious spot on his nose. Biopsy results will take about a week.