Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree182Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-18-2012, 11:41 AM   #3841
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by smileyj View Post
Michele- I have been praying for Nancy and her daughter. How are things going for them?

by the way my avatar is my mom in 1933, not ME! lol
Thank you for prayer for Nancy and DD - I believe she came home from college and is off of suicide watch. . . DD is only 23 and fights with depression and mixed feelings with sexual relationships
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 05-18-2012, 12:01 PM   #3842
Gabfest Goddess

Kathy praying for you and your DD. Prayers for God to just cover you with his goodness, mercy and love! Prayers that the job will work out well for you if that is in the plan and thanking God for the things he does - bible says he goes before us and so thankful for that!! Thinking of you for the anniversary of your loss but thankful that God's word says "blessed are those who mourn for they shall be comforted" and the promise to see them again one day!

Hugs!
Old 05-18-2012, 05:13 PM   #3843
Stazon Splitcoast

Kathy- praying for you!

Joan
Old 05-21-2012, 02:12 PM   #3844
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

UPDATE FROM SWEET TYLER'S SITE... PLEASE PRAY FOR MY BRAVE BUDDY

prayers needed for tyler

Written 3 hours ago

Hi everyone,
Nurse will come out tomorrow and she will have to stick Tyler as we cannot get any blood return from his pic line. My poor boy, sure hope the counts are right. Tyler is so bored he is being hooked up to IVs every two and haft hours day and night - not much fun. He wanted chicken wings from Little Rebel however, he just has to suck on them because he only has a couple teeth that have not fallen out. I had all ready taken money and got him Bo j - chicken strips so could not afford the wings too.

He played all his games over and over again. He is one strong little boy.

Here is some good news, yah!! Cruise-in June 16th at 5 to 9 at the Lil' Rebel, 2608 Locust Hill Road, Taylor's, SC for Tyler Tucker. Come show off your car, trucks and motorcycles while showing your love and support for this 11 year old cancer child [in remission ] has had 50 surgeries.

Must travel to Maryland for treatment on Thursday so most important prayers are so much needed for our child.

Call 864-879-1042 for information I am also in a few weeks going to have a yard sale to help Tyler and his brothers.

We had had angel flights and a few more turn us down but more good news... Children Flights of Hope plane is down but they got Tyler another flight! Thank you Children Flight of Hope for your love and devotion to helping Tyler and our family. We love you.

Also thank you to one of the most caring lady's I know, Deddie Flash, Courage Kids. She is just the sweetest loveliest person you could ever know. She not only loves Tyler but helps and shows she care with all the courage kids. Thank you for the gas and food cards. They will be used for Tyler medical travel.

Last but not least, prayer needed for Tyler. He is a sick little boy and has a long way to go. I will be with him through it all. God will guide me.

Thank you all for all you have done to help save Tyler, you are all heaven sent and Tyler's angels. Without all the love and support you have shown Tyler would not be here because I could not have gotten all the medical needs he has; so from the bottom of my heart thank you love you all.
Old 05-23-2012, 01:48 PM   #3845
Stazon Splitcoast

Lifting your needs in prayer!

Joan
Old 05-25-2012, 04:54 AM   #3846
Proud Fan Club Member

A very sweet woman from my church fell, AGAIN! This time she broke her wrist, teeth, and jaw in two places! She has been ill (heart issues) and sooo tiny. Last year she fell at church and broke her collar bone and had black eyes...she is always smiling...please remember her as she is about to go into surgery at this minute!
Old 05-25-2012, 07:38 AM   #3847
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscrat View Post
A very sweet woman from my church fell, AGAIN! This time she broke her wrist, teeth, and jaw in two places! She has been ill (heart issues) and sooo tiny. Last year she fell at church and broke her collar bone and had black eyes...she is always smiling...please remember her as she is about to go into surgery at this minute!

Kathy, poor woman! May the Lord truly cover her with His loving powerful protective are during and after surgery as He gives great wisdom and skills to all the medical staff.
Old 05-25-2012, 11:05 AM   #3848
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:
I am hoping she is doing better, stinks.
Old 05-25-2012, 12:01 PM   #3849
Stazon Splitcoast

Kathy- saying a prayer for her!

Joan
Old 05-25-2012, 01:14 PM   #3850
Proud Fan Club Member

Thanks for prayers on her behalf. I haven't had any updates yet. She was to have surgery this morning at 9. Will let you know if I hear anything. You would all love her. I've never seen her without a smile, even during the last fall and its aftermath.
Old 05-26-2012, 04:39 AM   #3851
Stazon Splitcoast

Please add my youngest DS to your list. he was offered a job. The offer is a bit more money than he makes now. His dilemma is leaving the job he has and feels very secure and going to the unknown. He wants to stay because he has flexibility and it is at a university. DS wants to work towards his masters. He has put money down and planned on starting in the fall. He is 24 and has called me 3 times in the past 12 hours. Please pray so the university will see that they are losing a great employee and counter to keep him. And that he makes the best decision for his future!

Joan
Old 05-26-2012, 07:07 AM   #3852
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Please add my youngest DS to your list. he was offered a job. The offer is a bit more money than he makes now. His dilemma is leaving the job he has and feels very secure and going to the unknown. He wants to stay because he has flexibility and it is at a university. DS wants to work towards his masters. He has put money down and planned on starting in the fall. He is 24 and has called me 3 times in the past 12 hours. Please pray so the university will see that they are losing a great employee and counter to keep him. And that he makes the best decision for his future!
Joan, trusting the Lord to give your DS wisdom, favor with the employer as well as peace in his decision. Peace in your heart too!!
Old 05-26-2012, 06:34 PM   #3853
Stazon Splitcoast

I am writing to ask for another pray. My niece was just informed that her unborn child has a whole in its heart and will probably have Down Syndrome when born. She is so very sad and angry. She has one son who is 5. She has had 2 miscarriages between the pregnancies. God please look over this family.

Joan
Old 05-26-2012, 06:50 PM   #3854
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
I am writing to ask for another pray. My niece was just informed that her unborn child has a whole in its heart and will probably have Down Syndrome when born. She is so very sad and angry. She has one son who is 5. She has had 2 miscarriages between the pregnancies. God please look over this family.

Oh Joan, how heartbreaking for your niece. Please let her know that we knew a couple who was told bad news about their pregnancy, however, the Lord gave them a very healthy baby. Trusting and believing the same for your niece.
Old 05-26-2012, 06:58 PM   #3855
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by caterinafmig View Post
Oh Joan, how heartbreaking for your niece. Please let her know that we knew a couple who was told bad news about their pregnancy, however, the Lord gave them a very healthy baby. Trusting and believing the same for your niece.
Will pray, but I agree with Cat. My sister was told her baby would have down syndrome. He is 16 now and not a single health problem. God is good. Trusting God today.
Old 05-31-2012, 03:01 AM   #3856
Gabfest Goddess

Asking for prayer for my nephew - he had received his Naval orders to go to Georgia which he is thrilled about and now he may need a root canal and not sure why but it could impact his orders. He is hoping it doesn't asking for prayer for him. I am praying wherever God wants him is where I want him, but praying for peace and wisdom for Matt.
Old 05-31-2012, 05:49 AM   #3857
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwood17 View Post
Asking for prayer for my nephew - he had received his Naval orders to go to Georgia which he is thrilled about and now he may need a root canal and not sure why but it could impact his orders. He is hoping it doesn't asking for prayer for him. I am praying wherever God wants him is where I want him, but praying for peace and wisdom for Matt.

Trusting and believing the Lord will keep your nephew, Matt, in His protective care as He gives wisdom and clear direction for Matt's future steps.

Our daughter Cinda was in the Navy and after being in California, was sent to Georgia for more training. The Lord kept her safe and secure all six years of her service. God will do the same for Matt.
Old 05-31-2012, 05:54 AM   #3858
Proud Fan Club Member

Praying for Matt.

Please remember my DS's wedding this weekend. Pray for good weather since everything is outside!!! God is good and a better weatherman that those on tv....
Old 05-31-2012, 07:13 AM   #3859
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Praying for Matt.

Please remember my DS's wedding this weekend. Pray for good weather since everything is outside!!! God is good and a better weatherman that those on tv....
May the Lord give your DS and his bride a perfect day!
Old 05-31-2012, 08:15 AM   #3860
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Please pray for this sweet precious little girl and her family. Bella is losing the battle with neuroblastoma. Here is the latest update from her site.

Another Trip to ICU

Last night, things with Bella happen so quickly again.

Bella's Blood pressure dropped off quickly, her temperature rose and her heart rate hit 204. Then her Oxygen levels hit a low of 88.

Bella was transferred to the ICU today at around 6:30am..

She is on many medications and is alert to a point.. John is with Bella now. I had to come home quick and get thing in order with JD for my parents..

Please pray this is a short stay in ICU... I will update fully later once i get back to the hospital..

View Isabella "Bella"'s Page: Cole's Pages
Old 05-31-2012, 12:03 PM   #3861
Stazon Splitcoast

Kathy- Praying for a wonderful day for your son's wedding.

Caterina- I feel very sad every time I read about one of these little ones.

Michele- Praying for your Matt. May God be at his side every step of his way!

Joan
Old 06-07-2012, 03:27 PM   #3862
Polyshrink Goddess

Reading some of the prayer requests makes me keep things in perspective, but I am asking for prayer. The shut off button in our washing machine broke and by the time I was alerted there was 3 inches of water in the laundry room. We live in an apartment so it has also damaged the two suites below us. Thankfully it is nowhere near my stamping stuff and I am saying "all things work together for good" right now. But what a mess. The renovators are here and have ripped up the carpet that is outside of the laundry room and taken off all the baseboards etc.

Thanks for any prayers you feel led to pray,
Shirl
Old 06-07-2012, 04:09 PM   #3863
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirlb19 View Post
Reading some of the prayer requests makes me keep things in perspective, but I am asking for prayer. The shut off button in our washing machine broke and by the time I was alerted there was 3 inches of water in the laundry room. We live in an apartment so it has also damaged the two suites below us. Thankfully it is nowhere near my stamping stuff and I am saying "all things work together for good" right now. But what a mess. The renovators are here and have ripped up the carpet that is outside of the laundry room and taken off all the baseboards etc.

Thanks for any prayers you feel led to pray,
Shirl

Oh my Shirl, what an ordeal and a mess, so sorry. Asking the Lord to get yu through this soon and have everything back shipshape.
Old 06-07-2012, 05:15 PM   #3864
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by caterinafmig View Post
Oh my Shirl, what an ordeal and a mess, so sorry. Asking the Lord to get yu through this soon and have everything back shipshape.
Thank you Caterina. I know it could be worse but do appreciate your prayers.

Shirl
Old 06-08-2012, 05:51 AM   #3865
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Received a call from a friend this morning requesting prayer for a sweet precious little boy in her day care. Caleb is only four and is about to go into surgery at Johns Hopkins. Caleb has kidney stones and bowel blockage. Also, please pray for his single mom and the home situation which is in need of God's touch.

Thank you.
Old 06-10-2012, 06:11 AM   #3866
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Some encouragement to start off your week....

Things Our Hearts Forget

Hello, You...
The one beginning your week,
maybe thinking about your hurts,
hoping no one will notice until you are better.
Lean in close,
You are already good enough.
You don't have to be better.
Not because you're perfect
(because none of us are)
but because you're loved
by a God who is committed to
"completing the good work He started in you."

And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue His work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns. Philippians 1:6
Old 06-10-2012, 07:18 AM   #3867
Stazon Splitcoast

Thanks Caterina for the reminder and I am praying for your friend

Joan
Old 06-10-2012, 05:42 PM   #3868
Stazon Splitcoast

I spoke with my niece and told her many people were praying for her. She said to thank you all! She has seen the specialists and it is confirmed. Her little girl Emma will have Down Syndrome. She will need surgery immediately at birth. She is so scared. Please continue to pray for the family.

Joan
Old 06-10-2012, 06:06 PM   #3869
Proud Fan Club Member

Joan, thanks for your prayers for DS's wedding. It was a beautiful day! I will pray for your niece.

I am still dealing with tongue/mouth issues. The doctor has given me a medication to try, but it is an antidepressant and I don't do well with those. I have put it off, asking everyone to pray for a healing without it. I just don't know what to do, so I've asked God to heal me without it, but if I am not healed in another week (this week is busy and I don't want to take anything new yet) I may see if it is God's answer to healing then.
Old 06-10-2012, 07:48 PM   #3870
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
I spoke with my niece and told her many people were praying for her. She said to thank you all! She has seen the specialists and it is confirmed. Her little girl Emma will have Down Syndrome. She will need surgery immediately at birth. She is so scared. Please continue to pray for the family.

Joan, thanks for the update on your niece and sweet baby Emma. Please let her know many people care and are praying.
Old 06-13-2012, 10:52 AM   #3871
Insane Embellisher

Question ??? Was My Message Deleted?

Hi Friends~

I wrote a rather long (if you know me--I always write lengthy posts) post praying for each person's needs, and telling what I have been up to. I wrote this on Monday, the 10th...this is the 13th. I do not see my post...or any posts since the 10th from anyone else?

Is it just my computer? Can anyone else see posts from the 10th, including mine? Or, was mine deleted for some reason...which, I would like to know why if possible.

But, what about everyone else's. Will someone please email me? Thank you so much. I hope this shows up.

He IS Able!
Traci S.
Old 06-13-2012, 11:06 AM   #3872
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traci S. View Post
Hi Friends~

I wrote a rather long (if you know me--I always write lengthy posts) post praying for each person's needs, and telling what I have been up to. I wrote this on Monday, the 10th...this is the 13th. I do not see my post...or any posts since the 10th from anyone else?

Is it just my computer? Can anyone else see posts from the 10th, including mine? Or, was mine deleted for some reason...which, I would like to know why if possible.

But, what about everyone else's. Will someone please email me? Thank you so much. I hope this shows up.

He IS Able!
Traci S.

Traci, do not see anything after my post of June 10th
Old 06-13-2012, 12:43 PM   #3873
Proud Fan Club Member

I dont see any after the 10th, but then I didn't write any after that so I wouldn't have any way of knowing if any are missing. Maybe you did what I have done and just closed the box without submitting? I've done that many times!
Old 06-13-2012, 12:49 PM   #3874
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
I dont see any after the 10th, but then I didn't write any after that so I wouldn't have any way of knowing if any are missing. Maybe you did what I have done and just closed the box without submitting? I've done that many times!

So guilty of that, too - also SCS does have its issues sometimes and acts a little nutty... it afterall, a compuuuuuter...
Old 06-13-2012, 12:50 PM   #3875
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Speaking of prayer, could use prayer for a situation within my immediate family that needs God's healing intervention with relationships. Thanks
Old 06-13-2012, 03:24 PM   #3876
Stazon Splitcoast

So many have person needs to be addressed by my every loving God. I believe that He is always there no matter what the situation. God has his own timing. That is a hard one for me. But I keep trying.
Traci- I did not see your post. I have been thinking of you!

Joan
Old 06-14-2012, 07:19 AM   #3877
Gabfest Goddess

I have not been very good at posting here lately. But have been catching up on some posts and lifting you all up in prayer today. Prayers for healing, peace, comfort, guidance, wisdom and knowing that God has gone before us and knowing with our Spirits that we have to thank him after a request because he is inclined to heal, help and intercede on our behalfs. Take a small step in Faith today and he will move the mountains, hugs to you all.

Love in Christ,
Old 06-14-2012, 07:26 AM   #3878
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Praising the Lord for the sweet precious baby girl born on June 12th. Emily Claire is Alexander's half-sister so now he has an older sister, Athena, 21 and two younger sisters.... of course, he was hoping for a brother. He loves his little sister (4) and will be an awesome big brother to Emily, too.
Old 06-14-2012, 07:38 AM   #3879
Proud Fan Club Member

Hard to believe, but it was a year ago today that my MIL passed....on my wedding anniversary. So the date is bittersweet. Married 37 years today, but also missing MIL..
Old 06-14-2012, 08:11 AM   #3880
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Hard to believe, but it was a year ago today that my MIL passed....on my wedding anniversary. So the date is bittersweet. Married 37 years today, but also missing MIL..

Goodness, hard to believe a year has passed. Sending much love, hugs and warm wishes for a blessed day.