Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree252Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-22-2012, 03:25 PM   #3681
Stazon Splitcoast

Kathy- I will continue to pray for your health.

Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m possible’ Audrey Hepburn[

Joan
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 02-22-2012, 05:42 PM   #3682
Glitter Queen

To everyone who is praying for me and my family
Old 02-23-2012, 12:00 PM   #3683
Gabfest Goddess

Dear Jesus, you see each person and their whole situation who are involved in any way on this thread - and I thank you for each of them and lift up each to you. Each with their own struggles and life complications - I am so thankful though because your word states you have overcome the world and knowing that through you all things are possible and that God sings over us, he rejoices over us and what an incredible type of love that is and we are so thankful for that! For all that Satan will use to try to destroy I bind today on behalf of all of my sisters out here as well as continue to bind Satan on my own behalf. We are all bought with a price that Jesus paid for us and that sets us free and I pray we can all remember that and stand on your promises and have the type of faith that can move all kinds of mountains because you are bigger than them all! What an awesome, glorious, holy God we serve - and thank you Jesus for intervening on our behalf to the Father! With humility and love in my heart and I ask for peace, wisdom, health and strength Lord the type that can only come from you for each one of these situations! Praying for breakthrough and praising your name for all that you do for each of us even before we see it with our human eyes. IJN Amen!
Old 02-23-2012, 12:30 PM   #3684
Stazon Splitcoast

Thanks Michele for the beautiful prayer!

Joan
Old 02-23-2012, 12:39 PM   #3685
Proud Fan Club Member

Amen!
Old 02-23-2012, 12:46 PM   #3686
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscrat View Post
Please keep me in prayer. The probe they inserted five weeks ago when they did the endoscopy was supposed to stay in place for two days but it apparently fell out the first hour and now I have to have the probe put back in the esophagus. The only good news is that the biopsy was normal, but they were going to get some study results from that probe and didn't because it came loose before it was supposed to. They will call tomorrow with my new date to put another one in. Just pray that it stays in place for the two days. Was hoping this would all soon be figured out....

So sorry, sending much love, hugs and prayers. Trusting the Lord to have the next procedure go super well. May God keep you filled with his calming peace as He gives great wisdom and skills to the medical staff.
Old 02-23-2012, 01:03 PM   #3687
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by caterinafmig View Post
So sorry, sending much love, hugs and prayers. Trusting the Lord to have the next procedure go super well. May God keep you filled with his calming peace as He gives great wisdom and skills to the medical staff.
Thanks. They have me scheduled for Tuesday at 8 a.m. It is a simple procedure, will only be out for a few minutes. I am also praying it doesn't take them five weeks to get back to me with the results this time!
Old 02-23-2012, 03:24 PM   #3688
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Thanks. They have me scheduled for Tuesday at 8 a.m. It is a simple procedure, will only be out for a few minutes. I am also praying it doesn't take them five weeks to get back to me with the results this time!
Me too!

Joan
Old 02-23-2012, 03:26 PM   #3689
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by smileyj View Post
Me too!
Thanks Joan...
Old 02-24-2012, 03:26 AM   #3690
Gabfest Goddess

Prayers for you Kathy, lifting you up!
Old 02-24-2012, 06:54 AM   #3691
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Have a special prayer request for a package that Aaron (COLE'S Foundation) has sent yesterday to someone with the hope for another open door to bring more awareness to childhood cancer as well as funding.

Also, there is a very sweet precious little girl named Mia who has cancer and desperately needs the Lord's healing touch. Here is her site so you can read her latest update. Please feel free to leave her some love and encouragement to Mia, her twin brother Noah and family.

CaringBridge / Mia Deligeannis / Welcome

THANKS!!
Old 02-24-2012, 08:21 AM   #3692
Pearl-ExPert

Praying for all requests. Especially for little Mia & her brother, Noah. May God wrap all of you in His strong arms and hold you until the day we are with Him together.
Old 02-24-2012, 09:54 AM   #3693
Rubber Obsessor

Default Hello

Would love some prayer for my husband and I especially for his work situation there is a lot of things going on and he would like either to be transfered where he is or get a new job elsewhere. He just had a job interview it and would mean relocatiing out of state for us if he got it.

Thanks Mandi
Old 02-24-2012, 10:14 AM   #3694
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandianna View Post
Would love some prayer for my husband and I especially for his work situation there is a lot of things going on and he would like either to be transfered where he is or get a new job elsewhere. He just had a job interview it and would mean relocatiing out of state for us if he got it.

Thanks Mandi

Dear Mandi, thinking of you and your husband, asking the Lord to bring about His good will for your husband's work situation. Trusting God to shower down His wisdom, grace and favor to give both of you His peace as to the outcome of the job.
Old 02-24-2012, 06:49 PM   #3695
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandianna View Post

Thanks Mandi
Mandi, lifting you up this evening! Pray your DH finds exactly what he is looking for and finds himself exactly where God wants him to be! Prayers for peace and wisdom and prayers that the exact right opportunity will arrive at the exact perfect time - just the way God does it! Any way God does it is good! Because every good and perfect gift is from above!

Love in Christ,
Old 02-24-2012, 06:52 PM   #3696
Gabfest Goddess

Asking for healing prayers for my BIL and prayers for peace and wisdom for my DH. It hurts so much to see someone you love be in pain and I have been with DH for 24 years and in all that time never seen him cry and that was hard for me today emotionally. Prayers for healing and restoration for Terry and prayers for a miracle that only God can do and prayers that Terry feels God's loving presence and prayers for the peace and clarity and thanking God for all that he has done and all that he is doing. Praise his Holy name, bless the lord all my soul and all that is within me, bless his holy name! IJN, Amen
Old 02-24-2012, 07:12 PM   #3697
Rubber Obsessor

Thanks so much for your prayers I really appreciate it.
Old 02-25-2012, 04:30 AM   #3698
Stazon Splitcoast

Michele- Praying for healing and comfort. It is very hard to watch people you love in so much pain.
Mandi-Prayers for your husband's job situation and for you!

Joan
Old 02-25-2012, 04:44 AM   #3699
Proud Fan Club Member

Mandi, Michele and Caterina...praying for all your requests.
Old 02-26-2012, 09:07 AM   #3700
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

PLEASE PRAY FOR SWEET TYLER TUCKER HERE IS THE LATEST UPDATE FROM HIS SITE...

Cole's Pages

Hi everyone,

IT IS ONLY THREE WEEKS, MARCH 25TH, WE LEAVE FOR MARYLAND SURGERY 26TH. MY TYLER HAS TO HAVE ANOTHER JAW REPLACEMENT.
... I AM SO WORRIED ABOUT HIM. THE SURGERY THAT WAS DONE NOVEMBER HAS FAILED. DR RODRIGUEZ'S HAS A COMPANY BUILDING TYLER A JAW JUST FOR HIM. HE STILL CAN NOT HAVE THE BONE TRANSPLANT.

Tyler has to catch the epstein barr virus. He has to have it before the surgery
with his dad because his dad is positive for this virus and if he doesn't have
it and his dad does, it can make him very sick. Also if Tyler gets the virus, it has a lower chance of causing him to get a type of cancer that the anti-rejection meds can cause. It is a very common virus that almost everyone has. He just hasn't caught it yet.

DR'S HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING.
HE HAS HAD BLOOD TRANSFUSIONS BUT TYLER STILL HAS NOT TAKEN THE VIRUS. PLEASE PRAY FOR US!!

WE NEED YOUR DONATIONS FOR THE TRIP DR'S SAID WE WOULD BE IN MARYLAND TWO TO THREE WEEKS. YOUR DONATIONS GETS TYLER TO MARYLAND AND THE MEDICAL HELP HE NEEDS. OUR FUNDS ARE REALLY LOW SO IF YOU CAN, PLEASE HELP US. THANK GOD THERE ARE PEOPLE THAT CARE, THANK YOU MR. BANKS FOR YOUR DONATION. YOU ARE SURELY ONE OF TYLER'S ANGELS.

MEDICAID WILL PAY FOR MEDICATION WHILE TYLER IS IN HOSPITAL BUT WILL NOT PAY FOR TYLER'S MEDICATION IN MARYLAND ONCE HE IS SENT OVER TO RMD HOUSE.

A LOT OF YOU HAVE ASK ABOUT MY DAUGHTER TAMMY. SHE'S HOME AND DOING GOOD. SHE HAS A LOT OF THERAPY AHEAD. I AM HAVING TO STAY WITH HER A LOT. WE JUST THANK GOD SHES GOING TO BE OK. GOD HEARS OUR PRAYERS.

I WANT TO ASK THAT YOU SAY A PRAYER FOR ME. I HAVE HAD TWO EKGS BOTH SAID THAT I HAD SOMETHING WRONG SO TOMORROW AT SEVEN I WILL HAVE FOUR TO SEVEN HOURS OF TESTING. PLEASE PRAY ABOUT THIS. I HAVE BEEN FEELING FINE BUT HAD SOME PAIN IN MY LEFT ARM AND LEG. I HAVE NO INSURANCE AND NOT OLD ENOUGH FOR MEDICARE AND CAN NOT GET MEDICAID.

I AM TAKING TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS TO THEM AND WILL JUST HAVE TO JUST MAKE PAYMENTS. I PRAY I WILL NOT NEED SURGERY. I APPLIED FOR HOSPITAL SPONSORSHIP BUT THAT DIDN'T GO THROUGH.

GOD I SURE HOPE I WILL BE ABLE TO GO WITH TYLER.

I NEED YOUR PRAYERS. THIS IS SO DEPRESSING BOTH MENTAL AND FINANCIAL.

THANK YOU ALL FOR LOVING TYLER AND ME AND HELPING US .WE LOVE YOU ALL.

I JUST WISH I COULD MAKE ALL THIS GO AWAY.

Tyler loves all the cards and letters. There are so many kids out there that have sent cards thank you
--
FROGgin’ (F.R.O.G. – Fully Rely On God)

for

Tyler

turpin10648@gmail.com
Tyler Tucker c/o Darlene Cox
PO BOX 14386
Greenville, SC 29610

Tyler’s jaw put in in November…new jaw to be put in on March 26
IT HURTS SO BAD TO SEE TYLER GO THROUGH ALL THIS.

THANKS SO MUCH!!
Old 02-26-2012, 02:22 PM   #3701
Gabfest Goddess

Sending prayers and also will send a card tomorrow! Love, Mercy, Grace, Peace and Healing - prayers for Tyler!
Old 02-26-2012, 04:06 PM   #3702
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwood17 View Post
Sending prayers and also will send a card tomorrow! Love, Mercy, Grace, Peace and Healing - prayers for Tyler!

Thanks so much Michele, was privileged to visit Tyler when he was at Johns Hopkins a couple of months ago. This poor boy has been through more than anyone ever should, nearly 50 surgeries. Thanks so much for your prayers and I know Tyler will love the card.
Old 02-27-2012, 09:44 AM   #3703
Proud Fan Club Member

Asking for prayer for my procedure tomorrow. They are putting the bravo probe back in. The last one fell out the first hour and it took five weeks before they called to tell me and suggest trying it again. Pray for peace for me as I go through it, steadiness of the doctor's hands and that it stays in place without a lot of discomfort, for the two days it is supposed to. (For those who don't know about this probe, it goes in the esophagus and measures the pH levels there to see how high up the acids come. My endoscopy was good and biopsy normal, this is just one more method of measuring to see if reflux could be the problem) Thank you all for your prayers, as I continue to remember each of your requests. I know what I am going through is nothing comparing to poor Tyler and Mia, but I also know God cares about every aspect of each of our lives so I want to bring this to him.
Old 02-27-2012, 09:52 AM   #3704
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Kathy, may the peace of God cover you before, during and after this procedure.
Old 02-27-2012, 03:47 PM   #3705
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Just thought I would spread the word for my sweet kids... hope you like IHOP!

Tomorrow Tuesday 28th, it's National Pancake Day at IHOP and proceeds go to The Children's Miracle Network Hospitals.
Old 02-27-2012, 03:54 PM   #3706
Swapper of the Month January 2013

Send a message via MSN to nikki1578 Send a message via Yahoo to nikki1578

prayers for all

Kathy praying for your procedure tomorrow HUGS TO YOU
Old 02-27-2012, 04:14 PM   #3707
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:
Just thought I would spread the word for my sweet kids... hope you like IHOP!

Tomorrow Tuesday 28th, it's National Pancake Day at IHOP and proceeds go to The Children's Miracle Network Hospitals.
I saw the commercial on TV! Wish we had an IHOP nearby but I don't even have any idea where the nearest one might be...Will pray they have a good turnout...
Old 02-27-2012, 04:15 PM   #3708
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikki1578 View Post
prayers for all

Kathy praying for your procedure tomorrow HUGS TO YOU
Thanks Nikki
Old 02-27-2012, 04:57 PM   #3709
Stazon Splitcoast

Prayers and positive thoughts for you Kathy!

Joan
Old 02-28-2012, 10:38 AM   #3710
Proud Fan Club Member

I got home today around 1 p.m. They xrayed to make sure the probe was in place, but I have chest pain every time I swallow and I think it's going to be like that until the probe drops off. I sure hope it drops off as soon as the two day test is done because this is very uncomfortable....
Old 02-28-2012, 11:56 AM   #3711
Stazon Splitcoast

Kathy- thinking of you!

Joan
Old 02-28-2012, 12:10 PM   #3712
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
I got home today around 1 p.m. They xrayed to make sure the probe was in place, but I have chest pain every time I swallow and I think it's going to be like that until the probe drops off. I sure hope it drops off as soon as the two day test is done because this is very uncomfortable....

Asking the Lord to ease your pain and discomfort.
Old 02-28-2012, 12:13 PM   #3713
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Am in need of prayers for physical problems, especially gastric. Have been in pain with a swollen tummy all day, unable to eat. Need wisdom as well as to whether I should call the gastro guy once again. Thanks
Old 02-28-2012, 02:12 PM   #3714
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:
Am in need of prayers for physical problems, especially gastric. Have been in pain with a swollen tummy all day, unable to eat. Need wisdom as well as to whether I should call the gastro guy once again. Thanks
Oh, I can soooo empathize with you. So I will definately be praying. Thanks for your prayers as well.
Old 02-28-2012, 02:24 PM   #3715
Swapper of the Month January 2013

Send a message via MSN to nikki1578 Send a message via Yahoo to nikki1578

Kathy still praying for you

Cat: so sorry your in so much pain , praying for you hugs to you
Old 02-28-2012, 03:26 PM   #3716
Stazon Splitcoast

Caterina- Praying for you asking God to alleviate the pain.

Joan
Old 02-29-2012, 06:33 AM   #3717
Insane Embellisher

Heart

Good Morning, Everyone~

Kathy and Caterina, and anyone else who needs healing. I am praying for the Lord to please ease your pain and anxiety. I know from my own pain, that if I am anxious about something, my muscles contract and everything hurts worse.

Caterina--I was wondering if you have been seeing this doctor for a long time for this same thing...and are not happy with the results? If the doctor makes you feel like you can't call when you have a question or need...then I say it is time for another doctor...and there are so many in your state. I hope some of that is helpful.

Praying everyone has a day with quiet time to hear the quiet whisper of God.
God Bless!

He IS Able!
Traci S.

You May Receive 1-5 Cards Weekly!
He IS Able
Old 02-29-2012, 02:09 PM   #3718
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

A quick update, my doctor has me in the hospital. There is a bowel blockage on the right and left side.

Traci, have complete confidence in my gastro guy, he has been taking care of me for nearly 25 years, is a real sweetheart and gave me his cell phone and home phone numbers to call him anytime day or night.

Thanks to everyone for their prayers.
Old 02-29-2012, 02:27 PM   #3719
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:
A quick update, my doctor has me in the hospital. There is a bowel blockage on the right and left side.

Traci, have complete confidence in my gastro guy, he has been taking care of me for nearly 25 years, is a real sweetheart and gave me his cell phone and home phone numbers to call him anytime day or night.

Thanks to everyone for their prayers.
Praying the doctors will know what to do and how to proceed and that you don't have pain. It's half the battle when you have confidence in your doctor.
Old 02-29-2012, 03:15 PM   #3720
Gabfest Goddess

Prayers for Cat, thinking of you and praying for you! Many hugs my friend, many hugs!!

Love in Christ,