Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree190Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-07-2012, 03:09 PM   #3641
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwood17 View Post
Prayers for DD & DH please!!

Father God we thank You and praise You for Your loving caring sovereignty over the present situation with Michele's daughter and husband. Trusting Your ministering angels to do Your bidding as they keep all difficulties, problems and evil from them as well as covering Michele with your calming peace. We believe You will restore all that the locusts have eaten and restore beauty for ashes for You are a gracious, merciful, good and kind God.

(((hugs)))
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 02-07-2012, 04:10 PM   #3642
Pearl-ExPert

Michele
Praying even as these words hit the paper. May God surround you and your with His peace and give you strength beyond what you can imagine.
Old 02-07-2012, 04:11 PM   #3643
Proud Fan Club Member

Continuing prayers Michelle...
Old 02-08-2012, 07:15 AM   #3644
Insane Embellisher

Smile

Dear Lord,

I thank You for bringing peace to Michele's home already. For I know that You can make it so with only a Word...like a boat in a storm...you can calm the noise, the upset. I know Lord, that when we pray, we are to expect in Faith your answer. So, having read, and prayed along with the other Prayer Warriors words, I know You have already granted peace. And, Lord Jesus, I know, if for some reason, you chose not to answer our prayers in this way, it is because You have a greater plan. We many not see what greater good may come out of this...but we must trust--in Faith, that You do. Lord, I also pray that Michele be surrounded by peaceful circumstances in all areas of her life. That she not over-commit, something I know she and I have in common. Something I know you are helping me with, thank You, Lord for loving all of us.

Lord, I pray for all of the people who come to this place to call out Your name. I pray that they will find You, and have their prayers answered in the way that You know is best. And, when comfort is needed, Lord, You are the One who best knows how. But, teach us, Lord. Show us how.

Lord, I lift up, Cathy Kraft (with permission), her mother went to be with You unexpectantly this week. While Cathy and her family know this...they still mourn the person that they had with them. Please show that amazing comfort with them. Lord, when it is best for them, please dry their eyes, and fill their hearts, so it does not feel like there is a "hole in their hearts." They are faithful, Lord. They love You. They know You have a plan....and yet they are confused and so sad. Please love them as only You can. Thank you, Lord.

Lord, I thank You for being the friend I can go to about anything. The One I go to in the middle of the night. And, I thank You so much for putting these wonderful Prayer Warriors in my life. I love them very much. And, I know their hearts are so beautiful. I know Lord, that it must have been You who put us in each other's paths. Please bless them, and let Your countenance shine upon them.

I pray all of these things, in Your loving, comforting, strengthening, peaceful name. The name of Jesus the Christ. Amen.

(If anyone would like to send Cathy and her family a card, please contact me, and I will give you their address.) (with permission.) tracistarkweather@gmail.com

Michele, please write when you can. I really miss you!

Caterina-you prayed such a beautiful prayer. It took my breath away. I was just in Gaithersburg and Olney. My FIL was moved to a different facility. His Alzheimer's has progressed. It is a beautiful place in the woods. I thought of you often while up there. I miss you.

Smileyj-thank you for your continued prayers for the guests who visit the He IS Able blog, and for the prayers for Josh, and for myself also. I continue to join you in prayer for the guests, the blog, you and your family members, and anyone else who needs prayer. I really appreciate you.

He IS Able!
Traci S.
Old 02-08-2012, 08:16 AM   #3645
Gabfest Goddess

Ladies, thank you so very much for your heartfelt and loving prayers for me and my family. I was very thankful that for yesterday's stress I was able to keep calm and I think that is a good first step. I pray that DD can learn to be quiet more and appreciate what she does have - and DH peace and calm to deal with DD in a calm manner as well. It definitely was peace that passed understanding yesterday and thanks for all who have stepped in to stand in the gap with me!!

Love in Christ,
Michele
Old 02-08-2012, 08:30 AM   #3646
Proud Fan Club Member

God is good, all the time.....
Old 02-08-2012, 07:35 PM   #3647
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Had to share this anonymous quote...

The Christian life is a life of paradox's. We must give to receive, realize we are blind to see, become simple to be wise, suffer for gain, and die to live.
Old 02-09-2012, 12:33 PM   #3648
Cardstock Collector

Thank you guys for the raks. They came at a good time. We are still trying to figure out what is going on with Marc ( who has the beginning of severe stage of Alzheimers). Now he isn't eating much. I have to give an ensure drink. We start an antibiotic today. They gave him only 3 pills. If he is not doing better by Monday, he will be seeing his family doctor. He moans and groans, sometimes in pain, or has a fever. It is hard when he can't tell me. He didn't eat his chick-fil-a chicken nuggets (which he loves) because they taste nicky.? He is also taking up my side of the bed. I am glad I love this man!
Old 02-10-2012, 05:40 AM   #3649
Gabfest Goddess

Deb - lifting you up this morning in prayer

PRAYER REQUEST: My BIL was hospitalized for a stroke - he may have had several mini strokes but he has issues with his left side. I pray for salvation and for healing for him. You ladies have been my life line and I appreciate it so very much!
Old 02-10-2012, 06:59 AM   #3650
Proud Fan Club Member

Just added your request to list...
Old 02-10-2012, 07:20 AM   #3651
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Deb - lifting you up this morning in prayer

PRAYER REQUEST: My BIL was hospitalized for a stroke - he may have had several mini strokes but he has issues with his left side. I pray for salvation and for healing for him. You ladies have been my life line and I appreciate it so very much!

Michele, trusting and believing in the goodness of the Lord for healing your BIL in every area and granting him eyes to see, ears to hear and a heart to receive Jesus.
Old 02-10-2012, 04:15 PM   #3652
Stazon Splitcoast

Michele- Asking for God's intervention for your BIL. May God hold him in his arms.

Be who you are and say what you mean.
Because those who mind don’t matter those who matter don’t mind.
Dr. Seuss!

Joan
Old 02-11-2012, 05:11 AM   #3653
Stazon Splitcoast

The world's deepest problems—and ours as well—cannot be resolved with more money, more houses, more food, more “things.” Only God truly satisfies the human heart. Only his word fills us and leaves us fully content and satiated.

Dr. Seuss!

Joan
Old 02-11-2012, 05:56 AM   #3654
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by smileyj View Post
The world's deepest problems—and ours as well—cannot be resolved with more money, more houses, more food, more “things.” Only God truly satisfies the human heart. Only his word fills us and leaves us fully content and satiated.
Amen
Old 02-11-2012, 04:00 PM   #3655
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
So, so true. He is my all in all.
Old 02-12-2012, 06:45 PM   #3656
Swapper of the Month January 2013

Send a message via MSN to nikki1578 Send a message via Yahoo to nikki1578

prayers for my mom and dad my brother left today for (work) and will be gone for 2mths. just pray that my mom and dad will do ok with my 2 nephews and that my SIL doesnt act out with her crazy self while my brother is gone. pray for them for finacial and health reasons as well.

talk with grandmother yesterday and said granddaddy was doing some better, he is still seeing therapist 2 times a week, and next month it will go to 1 day a week and then after that hopefully he will be on his on. he is walking with a walker but they want to take him off of that soon. i am thankful for all of the answered prayers and continue them for him as well as he continues to heal.
Old 02-14-2012, 04:50 AM   #3657
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikki1578 View Post
prayers for my mom and dad my brother left today for (work) and will be gone for 2mths. just pray that my mom and dad will do ok with my 2 nephews and that my SIL doesnt act out with her crazy self while my brother is gone. pray for them for finacial and health reasons as well.

talk with grandmother yesterday and said granddaddy was doing some better, he is still seeing therapist 2 times a week, and next month it will go to 1 day a week and then after that hopefully he will be on his on. he is walking with a walker but they want to take him off of that soon. i am thankful for all of the answered prayers and continue them for him as well as he continues to heal.

Nichole, grateful to read that your granddaddy is doing a bit better - sending much love, hugs and prayers for you and your family.
Old 02-14-2012, 04:51 AM   #3658
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Happy Valentine's Day!
Old 02-14-2012, 07:52 AM   #3659
Pearl-ExPert

My FIL passed away yesterday. All of my husband's family is unsaved and my youngest son is conducting the service tomorrow. Please pray that God will give him the words to touch hearts. Also pray for my MIL (Peg). Her anniversary is this Friday and that is going to be particularly hard.
Old 02-14-2012, 10:17 AM   #3660
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ldumont999 View Post
My FIL passed away yesterday. All of my husband's family is unsaved and my youngest son is conducting the service tomorrow. Please pray that God will give him the words to touch hearts. Also pray for my MIL (Peg). Her anniversary is this Friday and that is going to be particularly hard.

My heartfelt sympathies to you and all the family. May God truly give power to your son's words through His Holy Spirit as He gives ears to hear and hearts to receive.
Old 02-14-2012, 11:08 AM   #3661
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ldumont999 View Post
Will pray that the service reaches those who are lost.
Old 02-14-2012, 11:48 AM   #3662
Stazon Splitcoast

Louise- I am praying for the giver and the receivers that their ears can hear the message! Also Praying for Peg. My MIL is still struggling after the death of her husband.

Dr. Seuss!

Joan
Old 02-14-2012, 07:07 PM   #3663
Cardstock Collector

My hubby has been in the hospital since last Friday with a sevete uti. He finally ate some solid food.
He has severe Alzheimer, and it has mostly torcher for him and horrific for me to see his terrified face and hear him scream. I haven't left the hospital at all, and barely left the room. He has this awful look when he can't see me. I am his security. Thanks for your prayers for him and me. We don't know when we will go home.
Old 02-14-2012, 07:37 PM   #3664
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Louise- I am praying for the giver and the receivers that their ears can hear the message! Also Praying for Peg. My MIL is still struggling after the death of her husband.

Joan, it is so very difficult to grieve over a spouse and it is so lonely for them.
Old 02-14-2012, 07:40 PM   #3665
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by debraslone View Post
My hubby has been in the hospital since last Friday with a sevete uti. He finally ate some solid food.
He has severe Alzheimer, and it has mostly torcher for him and horrific for me to see his terrified face and hear him scream. I haven't left the hospital at all, and barely left the room. He has this awful look when he can't see me. I am his security. Thanks for your prayers for him and me. We don't know when we will go home.

My heart truly goes out to you and your hubby. Having severe Alzheimer disease with other complications is an extremely difficult road to walk. My God abundantly shower down His grace, comfort, mercy, encouragement and calming peace over both of you. <3
Old 02-15-2012, 06:25 AM   #3666
Proud Fan Club Member

debra, thinking of you and DH this morning. God is good and he is able to sustain you through it all. Bless you as you stand by DH through this very difficult time..
Old 02-18-2012, 07:16 AM   #3667
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Please pray for this sweet boy, he is facing surgery #49 with more to come. Here is the latest update from his site from his grandmother Darlene Cox.

WE HAD TO CHANGE PLANES .HAD TO GO TO MARYLAND EARLY

Tyler’s jaw was put in last November…new jaw to be put in on March 26

We just got home from Maryland last night. Tyler’s jaw put in in November has failed and he has to have yet another surgery. This will be surgery number 49, and will be done March 26 2012. I don’t know how much more he can take. I know that I have my faith to carry us through.

He is returning to Maryland, 600 miles from home. There are only a few short weeks until Tyler has to go through this again. Please keep praying for TyTy. Dr. Rodriguez has a company that is building Tyler a new jaw, and donating it to Tyler.

This is not the end. Tyler will still have to have a bone transplant and more surgeries all his life. We need donations for food, travel and places to stay, so if you can help Tyler and his family, please do. I know that God has angels out there and I am praying that they will step in to help us.

IT HURTS SO BAD TO SEE TYLER GO THROUGH ALL THIS. PLEASE HELP TO MAKE IT A LITTLE LESS WORRISOME.

If you cannot donate, please pray for Tyler and our family. And if you can donate, even the smallest amount will help. Visit Tyler at tylertucker.com. We love and are so grateful to you all. Without donations, Tyler cannot go to Maryland and get the medical help he needs. God bless you all and please kiss your kids. Tell them you love them each day. You don’t know what tomorrow may bring. What if this was your child?

– FROGgin’ (F.R.O.G. – Fully Rely On God) for Tyler

Thanks so much - my heart breaks for Tyler and his family.
Old 02-18-2012, 12:30 PM   #3668
Gabfest Goddess

Prayers for each of you today - prayers of peace, health, happiness and for each to know God and know Jesus as your Lord and Savior. Thankful for each of you and may you feel's God love and to always remember you are his and he is yours - it's a personal relationship and he loves us more than we can even understand. . .

Hugs to each of you,
Love in Christ,
Michele
Old 02-18-2012, 01:02 PM   #3669
Matboard Maniac

update on edward:
i have been real stressed lately waiting for an approval from va for edward to get additional pt.it was approved and the letter came today.he will probably never work again but i do want him to be able to walk more comfortably.
adding all the new requests to my prayer list.
br3n
Old 02-18-2012, 03:24 PM   #3670
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by br3n View Post
update on edward:
i have been real stressed lately waiting for an approval from va for edward to get additional pt.it was approved and the letter came today.he will probably never work again but i do want him to be able to walk more comfortably.
adding all the new requests to my prayer list.
br3n

Working with the VA or any government-run medical issues is a challenge. Trusting the Lord to move any and all mountains to your husband the care he needs.
Old 02-18-2012, 03:29 PM   #3671
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

As most of you know, am involved with Coles Foundation. Well, Aaron (Cole's dad) and all his family will be making their way to our home on Monday for a speaking engagement in Hanover, PA scheduled for Tuesday. Please pray for safety as they travel, the weather will stay good as well as giving Aaron power from the Lord when he speaks to move in the hearts who will be listening. Thanks
Old 02-20-2012, 03:54 AM   #3672
Stazon Splitcoast

Praying for Edward. From person experience I know how difficult the VA can be!
Caterina- praying for Aaron and his family's safety!

Dr. Seuss!

Joan
Old 02-21-2012, 12:53 PM   #3673
Gabfest Goddess

Asking for prayers for my BIL, he has had a 2nd stroke and that is obviously not good. This time it is worse and right now it doesn't look good. Please pray for him and for my DH he is stressed and upset and since we don't live close he is not sure what to do. They say he won't be able to take care of himself - but from what I medically understand - we need to see if he lives through the next 48 hours.
Old 02-21-2012, 02:10 PM   #3674
Stazon Splitcoast

Michele- I am praying right now for your BIL and DH. it is very hard to deal with a siblings death.

Dr. Seuss!

Joan
Old 02-22-2012, 06:13 AM   #3675
Gabfest Goddess

To everyone who is praying for me and my family THANK YOU!

Hoping to hear that he is eligible for the surgery and praying God pulls him through. Will hear around 3 or 4 EST today.

Love in Christ,
Old 02-22-2012, 09:07 AM   #3676
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Just a quick post to thank everyone for their prayers for Aaron and his family. The speaking engagement last night went well and it was a privilege to go with Aaron to help him. The Hanover Exchange Club gave a nice donation and one of the members said that they will push to give a contribution yearly.

Enjoying Aaron, Moireen and, of course, the girls, Chanielle, Whitney and baby Taylor who looks so much like Cole. I keep telling Taylor that I am going to hide her so she can stay with me.... have a sense though her family would not allow that....
Old 02-22-2012, 09:09 AM   #3677
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
To everyone who is praying for me and my family THANK YOU!

Hoping to hear that he is eligible for the surgery and praying God pulls him through. Will hear around 3 or 4 EST today.

Love in Christ,

Michele, trusting the Lord's loving protective healing over your BIL as He showers down His mercy, comfort, grace and peace.
Old 02-22-2012, 11:28 AM   #3678
Insane Embellisher

Smile

Hi Michele~

I am continuing to pray for your BIL. Just remember that anything could happen. Sometimes the news is better than expected. Hold on to HOPE. Hold on to Him.

I miss you!

He IS Able!
Traci Starkweather

You May Receive 1-5 Cards Weekly by leaving a comment!
He IS Able
Old 02-22-2012, 12:28 PM   #3679
Stazon Splitcoast

Traci- praying for you may God hold you tightly.
Michele- Asking for God's intervention in your BIL's care!

Dr. Seuss!

Joan
Old 02-22-2012, 02:41 PM   #3680
Proud Fan Club Member

Please keep me in prayer. The probe they inserted five weeks ago when they did the endoscopy was supposed to stay in place for two days but it apparently fell out the first hour and now I have to have the probe put back in the esophagus. The only good news is that the biopsy was normal, but they were going to get some study results from that probe and didn't because it came loose before it was supposed to. They will call tomorrow with my new date to put another one in. Just pray that it stays in place for the two days. Was hoping this would all soon be figured out....