Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree182Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-23-2009, 12:35 PM   #281
Stazon Splitcoast

Thanks for all the great prayers. I am praying for all people who need God's love tin their life.

Joan
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 06-24-2009, 02:47 AM   #282
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Good morning dear friends, thought to share the following quote. Have a very blessed day!!

Anyone can count the seeds in an apple... but only God can count the apples in a seed.
-- Author Unknown

Psalm 121:7-8
The LORD will keep you from all harm-- he will watch over your life; the LORD will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ *GOD LOVES YOU* ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Old 06-24-2009, 06:28 AM   #283
Gabfest Goddess

My dear friends, praying each of you has a blessed day. I lift up to our heavenly Father all the needs we each have and he knows all. Thanking him for letting me get to know you.

Blessings,
Michele
Old 06-24-2009, 08:53 AM   #284
Stazon Splitcoast

Good morning...
Caterina- I love the quotes with all the positive thoughts.
Michele- Thanks for the positive thoughts.

Joan
Old 06-26-2009, 01:33 PM   #285
Hardware Hotshot

please,please...friends and prayer warriors...within the last hour we have learned one of my daughter's friends has died...he was 13 years old and collapsed then later died...no other news yet...my daughter is beside herself...please pray for her,his family, and me to have comforting words to help her...thanks friends!denise
Old 06-26-2009, 02:16 PM   #286
Swapper of the Month January 2013

Send a message via MSN to nikki1578 Send a message via Yahoo to nikki1578

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegaswife View Post
please,please...friends and prayer warriors...within the last hour we have learned one of my daughter's friends has died...he was 13 years old and collapsed then later died...no other news yet...my daughter is beside herself...please pray for her,his family, and me to have comforting words to help her...thanks friends!denise
Denise
So sorry about this you and your daughter and this family will be in my prayers. Gosh this is horrible. So young.
Old 06-26-2009, 03:18 PM   #287
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Oh my goodness! So very young! I am praying as I type. Just be the kind and loving mom that you are. She will need your strength and comfort.

Joan
Old 06-26-2009, 06:01 PM   #288
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Oh no, how terribly tragic, so so sorry. May God truly surround the family, your daughter and all this poor child's friends.
Old 06-26-2009, 06:12 PM   #289
Hardware Hotshot

thanks guys for all the prayers...his aunt and uncle live next to us...evidently he was playing basketball at the school and told the coach he needed a break...coach told him okay...he walked off the floor and collapsed...when they went to see him at the hospital...he just looked like he was sleeping on the bed...it breaks my heart to see my daughter in so much pain! wish i could take all of it for her!
Old 06-26-2009, 06:19 PM   #290

WOW Denise so sorry. Stay strong for your daughter she will need you. Prayers for all of you.
Old 06-27-2009, 06:51 AM   #291
Stazon Splitcoast

Denise- this is deja vu for me. My 2 older son's friend died under the exact same circumstances. They found it was a heart condition that had not been seen. I spoke with my oldest son about the death yesterday. He felt so bad. it brought back memories of Nick. His friend passed away 16 yrs ago. I will keep praying for her. He says hug and hold her ans let her talk about things they had done. At least that is what helped him. I will pray for everyone. Would your daughter like a thinking about you card?
I have everyone's prayers in my heart!

Joan
Old 06-27-2009, 07:08 AM   #292
Gabfest Goddess

Just reading this now, I am so sorry for the loss and I am praying for your DD.

Dear Heavenly father, I lift up Denise and her daughter to you Lord I ask that during this difficult time and days that they will receive the peace that only you can give and heal the emotional wounds that this can leave. I pray for the peace that passes understanding and pray that Denises' daughter will receive the help she needs to get through this either talking to a counselor or a pastor, these are difficult emotions but I know that you can heal all and am so thankful for the opprotunity to come to you in prayer. Thank you Jesus for all that you have given to us and ask for the mighty comforter to be with this family and their friends.

In Jesus name I pray,
Amen
Old 06-27-2009, 05:14 PM   #293

Prayers for all tonight. Prayers for the spoken and the unspoken.
Sara as always your in my thoughts and prayers

Denise prayers for you and you DD tonight as well as the boys family
Old 06-27-2009, 05:19 PM   #294
Stazon Splitcoast

prayers for everyone!

Joan
Old 06-27-2009, 06:07 PM   #295
Stampin' Fool

Location: Rockville, Maryland, near my family.... enjoying my grandkids!
Send a message via Yahoo to bsgstamps4fun

Denise, I am so sorry about this young boy's passing. I remember so well as a teen in the '50's several friends who died mainly in crashes. It is so hard on your daughter to understand. I am praying for you to comfort her and for the boy's family in their tragic loss.
May our precious Lord be with all of you, dear friends, today and everyday. Without compassion and prayers for each other, we might miss the friend who is truly in need of us. Have a blessed Sunday.
Old 06-27-2009, 06:57 PM   #296
Hardware Hotshot

thanks guys for all the prayers!! i can feel them! jessica didn't sleep much last night, but i am hoping she will be able to tonight. the funeral is monday and burial on tuesday. i think that she is just wanting to get through that. i cannot imagine what his family(especially his mom)is going through. jessica will do okay and then she will remember something and then the tears come again. i just am trying to love her through the hurt as will God. denise
Old 06-27-2009, 07:00 PM   #297
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by smileyj View Post
Denise- this is deja vu for me. My 2 older son's friend died under the exact same circumstances. They found it was a heart condition that had not been seen. I spoke with my oldest son about the death yesterday. He felt so bad. it brought back memories of Nick. His friend passed away 16 yrs ago. I will keep praying for her. He says hug and hold her ans let her talk about things they had done. At least that is what helped him. I will pray for everyone. Would your daughter like a thinking about you card?
I have everyone's prayers in my heart!
i think she would appreciate a card. don't feel like you have to though. your prayers are enough. however, pm me if you truly want to and will give you info. thanks so much for "listening" to me. i just feel helpless and am praying to God to give me words to help her. the funeral is going to be so hard. some of the coaches(including the one who started cpr)are going to be pallbearers(?sp)denise
Old 06-27-2009, 09:24 PM   #298
Stazon Splitcoast

Denise- Pm'd you

Joan
Old 06-28-2009, 05:11 AM   #299
Gabfest Goddess

Denise, PM'd you would be happy to send a card.

In thought and prayer
Hugs and Love in Christ
Michele
Old 06-29-2009, 06:54 AM   #300
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Please, please pray for this sweet precious boy who is having surgery today. His name is DJ Meekins, is in Johns Hopkins Hospital and Reynold and I were privileged to visit him last week.

Here is what was posted on DJ's CB site. So want the Lord to heal this little three-year old guy.

hi to all.just wanted to say that we made it to the hospital at 10pm,the direct admission went amazingly well, one stick for the iv and up to the 8th floor we went.his surgery tomorrow is to put a port in(almost like a Hickman line but no wires)the time is supposed to be at 10.am..I'm not sure but i think we can come home after recovery..

also i just wanted to share a story,today we had paster Buddy ,his wife,and ms Rose come by the house to see DJ,they came to pray over him,by the time they where done DJ said to me that GOD took his brain tumors away and that they where all gone...and he said that GOD and Jesus where going to save him tonight,and something was happening at 6:00?am or pm ? so with that said i do believe a miracle is going to happen!!!so with the help from all of you please keep on praying so that GOD can hear us loud and clear..we really do appreciate all the kind words and encouragement and especially the prayers we love you all.i will post soon.take care and God bless

ps. i want to thank everyone who has help us with money,gift cards,food and just for being there for us,there is not enough thanks in the world,thank you
Old 06-29-2009, 07:25 AM   #301
Stampin' Fool

What wonderful faith this little boy has.......praying that all goes well with his surgery.
Old 06-29-2009, 07:59 AM   #302
Stazon Splitcoast

Caterina- I have a nephew named DJ. I will certainly say a pray for DJ and his family. Each time I hear one of these stories I get goosebumps.

Joan
Old 07-05-2009, 06:04 AM   #303
Hardware Hotshot

Girls,
Thank you all for the cards you sent to Jessica. We both appreciate it so much. She is doing much better and is able to talk about him without crying. Hugs! Denise
Old 07-05-2009, 06:39 AM   #304
Stampin' Fool

Wishing all of you a blessed and peaceful Sunday. Prayers continue for all needs.
Hugs!
Old 07-05-2009, 07:09 AM   #305
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Girls,
Thank you all for the cards you sent to Jessica. We both appreciate it so much. She is doing much better and is able to talk about him without crying. Hugs! Denise
Grateful things are getting better. Please give sweet Jessica our very best.
Old 07-05-2009, 09:53 AM   #306
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Girls,
I am so very happy that she is starting to handle this very difficult situation. So very young! I am happy she enjoyed the cards.

Joan
Old 07-05-2009, 09:55 AM   #307
Stazon Splitcoast

My DH just received a call. His cousin passed away. She had cancer for about 3 yrs. He never went t visit her. He has a hard time dealing with death. Too many memories. Please say a prayer. She leaves behind a husband, 3 children and a few grandchildren.

Joan
Old 07-09-2009, 10:30 PM   #308
Gabfest Goddess

Hi girls, I am so glad Denise that your daughter is doing better.

Joan, praying for your DH and sorry about the passing of his cousin. It is never easy to lose someone.

I got home from Camp Thursday at 4:00 by 4:30 I was sleeping and just got up now. It is 2:30 am my time but will sleep again I know about 40 minutes from now. The activity was great DD is staying this last night without me and my huge praise report is she was baptized in the Spirit made me cry - when I heard. I had been praying and God was telling me to stay back and she has brought herself closer to God, incredible experience for both of us and so many gave their life to Christ.

Hugs,
Michele
Old 07-10-2009, 04:34 AM   #309
Stampin' Fool

Good morning dear friends, hope all are well and enjoying the summer weather. Praises for Jenn's new relationship with the Lord....how wonderful, Michele!
Prayers for all needs this morning, may our precious Lord comfort and uphold you.
Hugs and blessings,
Barb
Old 07-10-2009, 04:51 AM   #310
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwood17 View Post
Hi girls, I am so glad Denise that your daughter is doing better.

Joan, praying for your DH and sorry about the passing of his cousin. It is never easy to lose someone.

I got home from Camp Thursday at 4:00 by 4:30 I was sleeping and just got up now. It is 2:30 am my time but will sleep again I know about 40 minutes from now. The activity was great DD is staying this last night without me and my huge praise report is she was baptized in the Spirit made me cry - when I heard. I had been praying and God was telling me to stay back and she has brought herself closer to God, incredible experience for both of us and so many gave their life to Christ.

Hugs,
Michele

Michele, you must be so full of joy for your DD - how wonderful!!
Old 07-10-2009, 04:53 AM   #311
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Good morning sweet friends, have been pretty busy getting ready to meet precious Sicily and her family in person!! Can hardly wait!

Please continue to pray for her and all the brave Cole heroes.
Old 07-10-2009, 10:05 AM   #312
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by caterinafmig View Post
Good morning sweet friends, have been pretty busy getting ready to meet precious Sicily and her family in person!! Can hardly wait!

Please continue to pray for her and all the brave Cole heroes.
Give Sicily a squeeze for me! Or should I say soft hug! Praying for safe and merciful journeys. I know this will mean so much to them and you!

Hugs,
Michele
Old 07-10-2009, 10:22 AM   #313
Stampin' Fool

Caterina, I know how excited you must be to meet Sicily, praying for her and all sick children.
Old 07-13-2009, 06:24 AM   #314
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Good morning dear friends from O!klahoma... a very quick post to request prayer for my sweet angel face, Sicily. She has been having high fevers and is back in the hospital. Reynold and I will be going to see her this afternoon!
Old 07-13-2009, 06:37 AM   #315
Stampin' Fool

So sorry to hear that Sicily is in the hospital again, praying for her.
Old 07-13-2009, 01:54 PM   #316
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by caterinafmig View Post
Good morning dear friends from O!klahoma... a very quick post to request prayer for my sweet angel face, Sicily. She has been having high fevers and is back in the hospital. Reynold and I will be going to see her this afternoon!
Lifting up Sicily, praying the fevers drop.
Old 07-13-2009, 06:29 PM   #317
Stazon Splitcoast

Praying for Sicily and all those in need.

Joan
Old 07-17-2009, 03:51 AM   #318
Die Cut Diva

Send a message via AIM to onelightningchic

Good morning all. JCI. I dont post much I know, but do watch the prayer requests. Cat, hope you are enjoying your visit. I am sure just touching her and praying for her in person gives the family comfort, as well as you.
Michele, Wonderful about your DD. Hope your summer is going well.
Each of you are special in my thoughts and prayers. I pray that you continue to be blessed and you bless others with your prayers, kind thoughts and encouragement.
Have a wonderful weekend everyone
Old 07-17-2009, 04:23 AM   #319
Stampin' Fool

Good morning to all of you dear friends! Praying for everyone's needs today and everyday. May God be with each of you.
Hugs and blessings,
Barb
Old 07-17-2009, 06:10 AM   #320
Stazon Splitcoast

Hi Ellen- It has been a long time. I have wondered how things were going.
Barb- I am always so cheered up when I see your smiling face. Thanks for your kindness and prayers.
Hugs and prayers to everyone.

Joan