Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree313Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-22-2009, 06:00 PM   #201
Hardware Hotshot

Send a message via AIM to onelightningchic

Update on Sara. They sent her home today. Jimmy said she was resting and not really feeling much better, but I think she will feel better in her own bed and being allowed to smoke
Old 05-22-2009, 06:03 PM   #202
Stazon Splitcoast

Thanks Caterina, Michele and Ellen, I am so happy hat you keep us updated on Sara.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 05-23-2009, 05:08 PM   #203
Swapper of the Month January 2013

Send a message via MSN to nikki1578 Send a message via Yahoo to nikki1578

praying for Sara, Hotwheels, Joan's Son, and eveyone out there that is in need. may God's blessings be on you this day.
Old 05-23-2009, 06:53 PM   #204
Stazon Splitcoast

anything new on Sara's condition? I have been thinking about all those who are in need of prayer.
Old 05-24-2009, 08:18 PM   #205
Gabfest Goddess

I have been so overwhelmed I haven't had a chance to text I will try tomorrow.

For those of you who know Brayden I saw him at his Christening today and it is incredible to see how big he is getting and he looks great! The tube is working now and he is growing and what a happy baby! So that is a praise report! Makes me tear up just thinking about what he has gone through and what God has done!

Prayers for each need posted and prayers for those needs that are not!

Hugs, prayers and blessings for each!
Michele
Old 05-25-2009, 04:44 AM   #206
Hardware Hotshot

Good morning everyone! 'Happy' Memorial Day, if that makes sense, but hope you enjoy your day off. Briefly texted with Sara last night. She is feeling somewhat better. Fever seems to be gone now, but still has a bad headache and stiff neck. I told her it will take some time to get over such a serious illness. She said she doesnt feel like eating or smoking (yeah!) because nothing tastes. I think, as always, that she will recover faster at home where she can be more comfy.
Praying for everyone today. Michele, hon, take care and dont push yourself so hard. I know how it is when you are always trying to be all things to everyone. Take some time your YOU!
Linda, hope you are feeling better. Monique, if you are stalking us, let us know how your are doing. I dont think we have heard back from you since your suicide attempt! We care about each and every need that is posted here.
Blessings to all today! Thanking God today for all who have given their lives or body injuries for our freedom in this country. God Bless them and their families today.
Old 05-25-2009, 05:21 AM   #207
Hardware Hotshot

Location: Rockville, Maryland, near my family.... enjoying my grandkids!
Send a message via Yahoo to bsgstamps4fun

Good morning dear friends.....Please forgive me for not keeping up with this thread and all the prayer needs. I am so sorry to hear that Sara has once again been so desperately ill and of course am praying for her health.
Linda, I am so sorry that you must endure what you are going through. May you be enfolded in the loving arms of God to protect you from fear and pain.
Michele what a wonderful praise for sweet baby Brayden!
Praying for all of you today and always even if I don't get to post often to keep up with specific needs.
May you all have a peaceful Memorial Day. Remember those who have given all in service to America. Caterina, the photos you sent me of all the Memorial Cemetaries for those who fought and died in WWII in Europe were impressive reminders of the many many lives lost. For those who did not see the moving tributes on the PBS Memorial Day program last night, try to find a re-broadcast of it. It also will bring tears to your eyes.

Hugs and well wishes,
Barb
Old 05-25-2009, 09:58 AM   #208
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Wishing all of you a very blessed Memorial Day!!
Old 05-26-2009, 04:51 PM   #209
Gabfest Goddess

Hi Ladies, how is everyone doing? I hear Sara is doing a little better but is still suffering some and praying for her and for each of you.

Barb, I hope DH and family are doing OK. Praying his rash and health issues are fully clearing up!

Hugs to all!
Michele
Old 05-26-2009, 05:23 PM   #210
Stazon Splitcoast

Still praying for dear Sara and Jimmy.
Michele- Hope things are going well for you!
Old 05-26-2009, 09:16 PM   #211
Stazon Splitcoast

hi; Ladies.....
i live with my Parents I had the brave to tell my dad today.... I have to test done.... that took alot corgeges for I go back June 5....(I think) I will tell doctor to scheulder one of tell I have done!

I am still worry scraed and very very fearful and feeling tho hurtful feeling of my pass experince.... from 16 year old but I will get tho It....

But, now that I told my dad about the test I feel better.... He get upset and things.... like this witch dose not me and worried And fear and ect.... becasue I worry what they find and how he will reacted to what they find.... witch making me more worried and scrad and ect....

But, when I told my dad he just say you need have them done! He did lexsure or eugohting so that to me is big relife..... He just are the test scheuld yet......
and them are not....

I still feeling my streeing out times over things.... But I am trying not to! so keep parying for me and family please!!! thanks hotwheels

Last edited by hotwheels; 05-26-2009 at 09:26 PM..
Old 05-27-2009, 04:57 AM   #212
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotwheels View Post
hi; Ladies.....
i live with my Parents I had the brave to tell my dad today.... I have to test done.... that took alot corgeges for I go back June 5....(I think) I will tell doctor to scheulder one of tell I have done!

I am still worry scraed and very very fearful and feeling tho hurtful feeling of my pass experince.... from 16 year old but I will get tho It....

But, now that I told my dad about the test I feel better.... He get upset and things.... like this witch dose not me and worried And fear and ect.... becasue I worry what they find and how he will reacted to what they find.... witch making me more worried and scrad and ect....

But, when I told my dad he just say you need have them done! He did lexsure or eugohting so that to me is big relife..... He just are the test scheuld yet......
and them are not....

I still feeling my streeing out times over things.... But I am trying not to! so keep parying for me and family please!!! thanks hotwheels
I am glad you talked to your dad Linda. I think sometimes when things are out in the open, and you have a good support system, they do not seem so dark anymore in your mind. Talk to your nurses about your fears too, they can be very compassionate during those times especially if they know what is driving your fear!
Of course keeping you lifted up, as well as all of the other needs posted.
Hope everyone has a blessed day!
Old 05-27-2009, 07:47 AM   #213
Gabfest Goddess

Linda praying for you and your family. Praying for Sara & Jimmy and everyone on the thread. I got this today and really like it so will post:

The Greatest Man in History
Jesus had no servants, yet they called Him Master.
Had no degree, yet they called Him Teacher.
Had no medicines, yet they called Him Healer.
He had no army, yet kings feared Him.
He won no military battles, yet He conquered the world.
He committed no crime, yet they crucified Him.
He was buried in a tomb, yet He lives today.
I feel honored to serve such a Leader who loves us!
Old 05-27-2009, 01:34 PM   #214
Stazon Splitcoast

Hotwheels- I agree with Ellen. I am so proud of you that you spoke with your father. I would speak to the nurses about your anxiety and fear. Often, the can help you deal with the issues. I am praying for you!
I am praying for all the families that need them.
Old 05-28-2009, 01:33 PM   #215
Pearl-ExPert

Location: I don't know but wherever I am, I'VE GOTTA CUT BACK ON THE CAFFIENE!!!!!

Hi Everyone! HAPPY BELATED MEMORIAL DAY!!!!! Just wanted to stop in and let everyone know that I am still kicking. Recovery is very slow going but I am getting a little stronger everyday. Jimmys mom and his 2 girls will be arriving tomorrow. His mom will be going back home Saturday or Sunday and the girls will be visiting with us for 2 weeks.

Jimmy is very excited because this will be his first long visit with them since all this court stuff started 2 years ago. Now that it is all settled, he now is able to enforce his visitation rights, so we are really looking forward to spending time with them. I just hope I can keep up. I still havent gotten back up to parr with my energy and strength. That last bout a week ago took ALOT out of me and was very unexpected so we will just have to see how things go. I plan to not over do myself under any circumstances because it is sooooo not worth it in the long run.

Anywho, I hope all is going well for everyone and I will try to check in when I can. At this stage I am still in bed quite a bit as my meds make me very sleepy usually.

Hugs,
Sara

No Matter How Hard your Situation, Try to Always remember that someone out there is always having a harder go of it than you!
Old 05-28-2009, 01:50 PM   #216
Stazon Splitcoast

wow Sara- I am so very excited to see that you are well enough to talk to us. Please take care of yourself. Thanks God that Jimmy can see his girls. Let him take them places and do stuff around the house as much as possible. Enough of my humble unsolicited advice. Still praying...
Old 05-28-2009, 03:37 PM   #217
Gabfest Goddess

Sara, it's so nice to see you online. Thankful that the girls will be able to visit for a couple of weeks don't over do it though!

Praying for a speedy recovery and that all goes well!

Hugs,
Michele
Old 05-30-2009, 10:10 AM   #218
Hardware Hotshot

Happy Saturday everyone! I am regrouping after my trips to Chicago. I was so tired Thursday night after finishing up around 8p that I just ordered up room service and kicked back with a good book! People think I am nuts while in Chicago, but I truely enjoyed a quiet evening in the hotel alone. Room looked out over Lake Michigan and I was able to leave the drapes open and enjoy the sunset from the 35th floor. Awesome!!

Sara, stay down and relax. Do a couple of campfire cookouts in the back yard there and they will have a ball! Then you can go in if you get tired. They just love visiting you and dont require a lot of running. I believe they are just so happy and relaxed with you guys that they enjoy the simple things, as they are so over indulged with electronics and activity at their other home. You will all have fun. Board games and long talks go along way in the memories department.

Linda, did you have your tests? How did it go? I hope the results are good for your evaluation. Let us know how you are doing.
Old 05-30-2009, 10:46 AM   #219
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Hi Ellen, glad to see ya... your place in Chicago sounds really nice - can we come with you next time?
Old 05-30-2009, 12:38 PM   #220
Hardware Hotshot

Sorry that I have been so remiss again this week, it seems I have little time to myself these days, so many things to do. Thank you all for your prayers for Ed, finally he is feeling more like he should and not bothered so much by the itching. The rash is almost gone but the itching remains must not as bad. He is still on Gabapentin for the nerve issues due to the Shingles, he knows when he has missed one because he feels like he is being stung by bees.....but all in all he's making progress.

Sara, I am so glad to hear you are doing somewhat better. Don't overdo trying to entertain the girls and Jim's mom, they will be happy just to spend time with you both.

Linda, praying for your health issues, keep plugging along, you will make it!

Everyone you are ALL in my thoughts and prayers as we are all sisters.

We are having a lovely day here in Maryland, hoping that the ground dries up a little after the storms we have had. "This is the day that the Lord has made, I shall rejoice and be glad in it". May God bless and keep all of you.
Hugs!
Old 05-30-2009, 02:52 PM   #221
Hardware Hotshot

HI Caterina, hope all is well with you. Barb, so glad your hubby is on the mend. Shingles are such a nasty thing to recover from. I know you must be exhausted trying to cope with everything. Maybe you will be able to take a day for yourself soon.
Old 05-30-2009, 08:36 PM   #222
Stazon Splitcoast

Linda, did you have your tests? How did it go? I hope the results are good for your evaluation. Let us know how you are doing.[/quote

No, I have not I going... back in 4 to 5 weeks.... And I will scheuld then then.... So please parying for peace staingth and coruges I need it.....
hotwheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by onelightningchic View Post
Happy Saturday everyone! I am regrouping after my trips to Chicago. I was so tired Thursday night after finishing up around 8p that I just ordered up room service and kicked back with a good book! People think I am nuts while in Chicago, but I truely enjoyed a quiet evening in the hotel alone. Room looked out over Lake Michigan and I was able to leave the drapes open and enjoy the sunset from the 35th floor. Awesome!!

Sara, stay down and relax. Do a couple of campfire cookouts in the back yard there and they will have a ball! Then you can go in if you get tired. They just love visiting you and dont require a lot of running. I believe they are just so happy and relaxed with you guys that they enjoy the simple things, as they are so over indulged with electronics and activity at their other home. You will all have fun. Board games and long talks go along way in the memories department.

Linda, did you have your tests? How did it go? I hope the results are good for your evaluation. Let us know how you are doing.
Old 05-30-2009, 08:37 PM   #223
Stazon Splitcoast

ellen- glad that you are home safe and sound from Chicago. Do you go there often? One of my brothers lives in a northern suburb. He keeps asking me to come and visit.
Hi caterina- hope that you are doing well. You work so hard on the Cole's kids project.
Barb- Shingles are so difficult both physically and emotionally. My sister said that the sensation of being stung lasted for months. She told me it drove her crazy. I am happy to hear that things are getting better.
I am praying for everyone's needs. It is so comforting to know that I have people thinking about my family.
Old 06-01-2009, 09:45 AM   #224
Pearl-ExPert

Location: I don't know but wherever I am, I'VE GOTTA CUT BACK ON THE CAFFIENE!!!!!

Hey Girls! Just poppin in to let everyone know Im still alive.

We are enjoying having the girls here. They have been keeping us busy! Prayers going out to all in need.

Hugs,
Sara

No Matter How Hard your Situation, Try to Always remember that someone out there is always having a harder go of it than you!
Old 06-01-2009, 10:24 AM   #225
Gabfest Goddess

Hi Sara, glad that you are enjoying the time with the girls. Thankful you are plugging along. Thinking about you!
Old 06-01-2009, 12:25 PM   #226
Stazon Splitcoast

Hey Sara- good to see you having fun with the girls. How old are they?
Old 06-03-2009, 11:41 AM   #227
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Originally Posted by smileyj View Post
Hey Sara- good to see you having fun with the girls. How old are they?
14 and 10 and boy are they a handful but still alot of fun! We will be getting the 3 boys on the 13th, the same day the girls return home and they will be here until the 27th. I will need a month long nap after all this visitation is over! LOL

Old 06-03-2009, 12:19 PM   #228
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faristofthemall View Post
14 and 10 and boy are they a handful but still alot of fun! We will be getting the 3 boys on the 13th, the same day the girls return home and they will be here until the 27th. I will need a month long nap after all this visitation is over! LOL
Enjoy yourself but don't over do! I say that lovingly!

Hugs,
Michele
Old 06-03-2009, 12:26 PM   #229
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Hello dear friends, just a short drive by post to say thank you to Barbara for the lovely birthday card - so sweet!

Not feeling very well the last few days.... must be the aging process of another year.....
Old 06-08-2009, 04:46 AM   #230
Hardware Hotshot

Praying for everyone this morning. How are you doing Linda? Hope you are feeling much better. Cat, Barb, Michelle, Sara, Joan Hi to all. praying for your general health and well being today as always. Hope everyone has a wonderfull week. Mine looks to be hectic as usual.
Old 06-08-2009, 05:11 AM   #231
Hardware Hotshot

Prayers continue for all needs this morning, may our precious Lord surround you with His love and support.
Hugs!
Old 06-08-2009, 06:37 AM   #232
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Hello dear friends, thinking of you and asking the Lord to give all of you a very blessed day!!
Old 06-08-2009, 10:03 AM   #233
Stazon Splitcoast

Hi ladies- Hope that this day is a good one for all!
Old 06-08-2009, 10:04 PM   #234
Pearl-ExPert

Send a message via AIM to FallnPetal Send a message via Yahoo to FallnPetal

I've been so remiss in checking in and feel just awful about it. I have been busy with life outside SCS and frankly miss everyone here....please drop me a PM if you think about it. I would love to hear from all.
Old 06-09-2009, 03:35 PM   #235
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallnPetal View Post
I've been so remiss in checking in and feel just awful about it. I have been busy with life outside SCS and frankly miss everyone here....please drop me a PM if you think about it. I would love to hear from all.
Just happy to see you when you can come and visit!
Old 06-09-2009, 05:37 PM   #236
Gabfest Goddess

Hi Girls!

I am thinking of each of you and hope everyone has a good evening and a great morning tomorrow.

Ellen, hope you are getting through your hectic week OK! It has been crazy at work but tomorrow night going to see Eric Clapton in concert so looking forward to that.

Hugs,
Michele
Old 06-09-2009, 05:54 PM   #237
Pearl-ExPert

I am getting three grants for the ministry out the door tonight so I feel a well deserved break coming on! I'm so glad to have some time to play and create again. I have a stack more grants to do but had to stay in touch with those that help me stay focused.

Please lift up the ministry in prayer for resources, funding and incomes for those of us working this ministry now for two years without pay!

Lift us up for more housing for women coming out of prison that have no place to go.

Thanks!

I think of you all often and lift you each to His loving care.
Old 06-09-2009, 06:48 PM   #238
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Good evening dear friends, have been feeling a bit unwell but still busy as ever with Cole which helps keep my thoughts going in the right direction. Please pray for a sweet boy name Tommy who is in very bad shape at Johns Hopkins Hospital right now. The family is not sure he will make it through the week. Am hoping Reynold and I will be able to get to JHH to see him and his family.
Old 06-09-2009, 07:14 PM   #239
Stazon Splitcoast

Leslie- I will keep your ministry in my prayers. Your work is very important.
Caterina- I will add Tommy and his family to my ever growing list. I have just asked God to hold him and all the kids struggling.
Old 06-09-2009, 07:26 PM   #240
Pearl-ExPert

Thank you Joan. I have just addressed and labeled the three grants going out this week. I will keep working hard in hopes that the explosive blessings Joel Osteen often preaches about are just on our horizon!

Caterina, I will lift up these children to our Lord, we know He has a special heart for his littlest children!